Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default World Trade Centre..... yeah i know...not again READ THIS !

A little while ago one of you fantastic lot started a thread on NANO THERMITE.
I have been doing some digging, first of all an American gentleman did a lot of research which seems to have gone into the ether I came accross his account quite by accident and have got it on PDF the chaps name is KEVIN R RYAN and his report was dated 07/02/08 if he is indeed and American then his report was dated the 2nd July 2008, (i wish you'd do your dates right and add an "s" at the end of math......only kidding)
I will tell you what i have dug up.
Basically Nano Thermite NT is a high explosive widely used by the military, because the particals are small less than 1mm and microscopic it has a more explosive effect.....ie dust .....this is again widely known cement dust is highly explosive you will have heard of dust explosions in mines coal dust.
Ladies (and indeed gentlemen) did you know one of the most explosive items in the home .......... is custard powder !! ask any fire safety officer or a safety officer ........ i hold a NEBOSH Certificate in both. Enough boasting.
Nano Thermite......can be applied in several ways. It can be applied using what is called a WET GEL technique ....ROCKWELL INDUSTRIES
In other words applying the NT in a gel type form or spray or paint the possibilities are endless.

I have gathered from what i have read that the LIVERMORE LABORATORIES designed an AEROGEL or FROZEN SMOKE and a XEROGEL which is a denser version of aerogel. One example of the gel is made up of an oxydiser and a fuel or explosive embedded into the pores of the gel one such material is termed a THERMITE PYROTECHNIC and will produce highly explosive temperetures in excess of 3,500 degrees celcius

So therefore you can apply the polymer in advance to a given structure it has no shelf life (the polymer is the oxide ) applying the fuel or explosive at a later date.

so "fire safety officers deemed the fire protection on the steel girders of the world trade centres as inadequate (let me diverse a little on that point a steel girder in a building will transmit heat so a fire in a room could start a fire in the next room by conduction, no way will intumescent paint on a girder stop that...... also steel does not catch fire!, so in the UK and this will apply in the USA too as our safety and fire regs are almost identical, paint applied to a girder or steel support has to be fireproof so that the paint does not catch fire, not to make it fireproof you could quite easily leave the girder in an unpainted state, but that is undesirable to designers hence the fireproof paint )
so inadequate fire protection was replaced with a different type.... lending itself to the application of a polymer ....... applying the fuel/explosive at a later date.........alls needed then is an ignition source in the form of a giant Boeing ciggarette lighter.

One little aside i have just thought of whilst writing this i will have to put it down cos my morphine induced brain fog will make me forget. I am an engineer if you take a steel bar (does not matter what carbon content) low carbon mild steel or high carbon tool steel (only tool steel is a faster thermal reaction) take your steel rod heat the end with a blowtorch ..........eventually you get thermal conduction and burn you fingers yeah!!!!!!!!! 1 foot 2 foot 10 foot long same. Now take your cold steel rod before heating the end... heat up the middle of the rod with your blowtorch just the width of the flame ........... now heat up your end and you get no conduction .............. well very little.......... don't know where i am going with that yet.
Dont forget also when heated high.... concrete explodes too with quite a bit of violence I KNOW COZ THATS WHY MY NICK NAME IS BLASTAWAYCAS

SORRY FOR THE LENGTH AND RAMBLING I AM DOING SOME MORE DIGGING, CONCERNING OXYGEN AND CONCRETE.
Only adding to the debate not trying to confuse the 9/11 issue all those innocent lives and brave cops firefighters paramedics who gave there lives deserve an explanation deserve someone taking a little time out of there lives to try and find an explanation.

kindest regards Dave Caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
911, terrorists, wtc, twin towers