Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

View Poll Results: Will the UK undergo major changes by 2012?
Yes 36 70.59%
No 3 5.88%
Don't Know 8 15.69%
Phone a Friend 4 7.84%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile UK Radiant Zone

There has been alot of networking going on with people all across the UK, I was wondering how many people are serious about creating a Radiant Zone in a 'safe' part of the UK?

I would love to hear others comments on this.

Peace

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: UK Radiant Zone

hiya Jay... hope you are well today? I am certainly very serious about coming together with like minded individuals to creat a readient zone..i guess the problem we all have here in UK, is the conflict of exactly how safe any of the UK will be?
I cant decide to stay or go abroad until it is clearer on what is evolving environmentally...but I AM COMMITTED for now to getting to know a handful of decent people with similair outlook and network like crazy over the coming months!

I feel the more that we can have trust and 'know' others here then if the **** happens suddenly..at least we know who to turn to !!

all the best
fire
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UK Radiant Zone

I am pretty cool today thanks Kate, hope your cool?

I feel like you regarding should we stay or should we go, but at the end of the day we have to make a 'stand' somewhere.

The trouble is we have already collected a fair amount of supplies etc, and for us personally staying makes sense, but so does leaving...lol

We have the money to get out of dodge, ie airfares and passports - but the thing is once we get to where we are going we don't have the money to do anything once we are there, and we certainly don't have the money to get home again.

Oh what to do...lol
Old 09-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

heya Jay..am good thanks..just getting to grips with moderator dutries lol !
i totally understand the dilema...so many of us here in same boat !
its good you have supplies gathered..that is further than i have got as yet. I am going to stock up on food/water/emergency supplies asap incase the next 2 months brings chaos to our shops with any more significant financial meltdown.

I have just read the 'worst case scenario' doomsday potential for the next 20 years in LIGHTSEEDS, and I have to admit it totally overwhelmed me and gave me nightmares that night! However, we have to remain CALM as we have been drawn to this info and site for a reason...as members of the 'ground crew' all we can do is intelligently assess the 'outside' factors/risks and then look inwardly for intuitive spiritual guidance as to what decisions we make.

I have our passports, cash to jump on a plane asap in emergency and clothes. If it means leaving it all behind in a hurry..so be it! its all just 'stuff'

I know that your interested in South America..so am i and a few others in UK. as long as we have contacts numbers/details we can organise all going off together or a meet up point somewhere in the world to aim for?

Just remeber...keep it simple...one day at a time...

there is a famous prayer that i think is so true

'spirit' grant me the serenity,
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference!

We only have today. the sun is shining here in UK (finally!) our family is healthy and safe. there is food in the cuboards. we are informed with privilaged info that many of the public are unaware of. we are exactly where we are meant to be for today!

enjoy it! We will figure out the best thing to do over the coming weeks/months

namaste my friend

kate
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Hi as i understand it only scotland will be ok!
Sorry all need to move pretty soon)
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Micheal St. Clair told me the highlands of Scotland will be safe.

Positive Notes:

I should blend in well, cos my name is Jamie (real Scots name..lol)

Negative Notes:

Not to fond of Whisky, Oats and Haggis
Old 09-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

It is impossible to know with certainty which areas of the Uk will be safe. Radiant zones are created by lightworkers that have developed their body of light strong enough to control the weather.

I think that we have to be connected with the planet and follow guidance. If you are connected you will know where to go next. It is not an intellectual thing.

Also we are deeper into the four dimenssion so we attract faster what we focus on...good or bad...that is the reason why the synister forces in this planet want us scared and running....

But I do feel that something big will be happening very soon.

Love and Light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Hi as i understand it only scotland will be ok!
Sorry all need to move pretty soon)
thats my understanding also.. anyone interested in starting a community in the far north count me in
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #9
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Friends

There has been a lot of bitching since this forum evolved to a new level, I can only suggest that we should get back to the purpose that this forum was created.

This has been some really good progress being made, not just in the UK, but all over the globe.

Lets not let it all stagnate.

Jay
Old 09-24-2008, 10:19 AM   #10
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi beautiful people -

Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, East/West Highlands, Lake District...Yorkshire dales, Dartmoor...

Peace and love

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #11
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Those are some pretty fine suggestions there Banana.

I have a slight problem with the Brecon Beacons, for the following reasons:

1. Military Installations
2. Very close to Hereford, hence the HQ for the SAS
3. It's where the SAS perform their selection process, and the military use it as a training stage.

Besides its pretty cool.

Jay
Old 09-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #12
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
Those are some pretty fine suggestions there Banana.

I have a slight problem with the Brecon Beacons, for the following reasons:

1. Military Installations
2. Very close to Hereford, hence the HQ for the SAS
3. It's where the SAS perform their selection process, and the military use it as a training stage.

Besides its pretty cool.

Jay

This is true but in a scenario as chaotic as suggested i would think and hope that a lot of military personnel wud have other matters at hand and bigger things on their plate on a more personal and moral level, especially as the destabalisation of not only our govt but others begin as this affects us not only economically but socially too. The veil begins to lift on matters which have been hidden for it is not the majority that are dillusional, it is a few.
An example would be this extract from Winter Soldier...slowly but surely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oosB7YqROc (warning some shocking accounts and pictures)...

We are the people

there is no path to peace, peace is the path
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Hi all,
Personally, I would find little point in taking myself off to the Andes, the Alps or Scotland if I ended up on a hillside alone surrounded by a collection of goats and other odd looking creatures wondering what I was doing! My point is, I think the only way of realistically coming through these events is to be a part of a self sufficient community or at least closley associated with one. That to me is a safe zone, or safe location.

Last edited by Floyd; 11-11-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #14
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Floyd, Goats, are nasty creatures!
You are all very welcome to Sweden, when the tides are running heywire.
Sweden feels rather a good place to be at, I guess, but so must greater part of Great Britain as well - if one should take the ley lines, the incredibly energies over the landscape etc into account - I'd say that GB is a choosen place and will probably see very great action...(mainly on the positive side, my female intuition tells me)*

* Oh, I am a bloke. Does that pose a problem with having female intuition?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #15
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all - I would like to keep in contact with anyone wishing to re-locate on this forum.

Hopefully we will get some warning signs.

I am interested in Wildfires prediction that the UK will be AOT by July 09.

My instincts tell me that the highlands is a very tempting proposition and there is a will so there must be away.

Will the Highlands become Islands then?

Are the Beacons and Snowdonia really non viable?

What about Ireland?

I spoke to a well-eduacted/Informed friend recently who is convinced nothing major in terms of natural disaster or effects will visit the Uk for another 20-50years at least.

So will the UK simply dissolve economically, socially etc?

The next major event seems to be an Ice age?

And will Antartica melt? In that case there'll be tons of new-lands there!
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #16
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Hi beautiful people -

Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, East/West Highlands, Lake District...Yorkshire dales, Dartmoor...

Peace and love

bananaman
is dartmoor safe ? i have been reading this thread and thinking .. ummm i intuitively relocaTed to the south west .. i would die of cold in scotland ..

i feel safe here - but maybe i am naieve i dont feel anything major is going to happen .. oh dear .. micheal fish said something like that did nt he
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

we need small groups that can come yogether occasionally into a bigger one for meetings ect. im thinking we will need to basically hide in the woods to some degree.. do people really think we will be abhle to live outside the system without hassle or arrest..look at the travellers. we may need to go geurilla vietnam style
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #18
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
we need small groups that can come yogether occasionally into a bigger one for meetings ect. im thinking we will need to basically hide in the woods to some degree.. do people really think we will be abhle to live outside the system without hassle or arrest..look at the travellers. we may need to go geurilla vietnam style
hi i agree with you and last poster - but this all sounds mega serious .. do you really honestly feel the SWHTF ...

more then say it did in the 2ww on mainland britain .. or england in particular ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #19
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

safest place is in your heart ,its a lot to assume there will be a tommorow so live today as if it were the last , no guilt no shame no fear no blame , only the loving pressence , and hopfully some off worlders keppimg watch over us peace be . lovin you lovin me down in scenic devon .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #20
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

in your heart . open it and see , drown in love this is the truth .
trust your self .no need to be so small .
infinite , hold the earth in the palm of your hand .
be the love .
fear not
you can fly eh !
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #21
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:52 AM   #22
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #23
Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
It is interesting reading your posts. People are so connected.
With regards locations and dates, a small group have come together in Carmarthen area all with simular visions. We have been awake for a long time and, recently, had very specific info to leave UK,Europe by June 2009. Human events, pandemics, war etc, will be apparent by the end of 2009 and increase through 2010 and are seen as distractions with consiquence. December 2010 shows a cataclismic event that takes people by suprise. The message has been "dont get distracted by these events. Listen to your intuition/heart and act. Believe and trust"
I am sailing North. Others are moving to Australia. If you are being told to move then move.
Blessings to you all
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Avebury is an amazing place, I've been working in a village just the other side of it for a few weeks so have been driving through each day, every now and again I park up and go sit on a stone for a while

We are so lucky living in the UK to have such places
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #25
thursfield

FIND A POSITIVE OUTCOME IN 2012

If we can go beyond fear and embrace the positive aspects of the vast changes happening during the next five years, we can all find a more constructive framework for looking at 2012. This will enable us to find positive directions for our personal reorientation to the New World situation and sleep more soundly at night.

A love-based approach linked to Spiritual opening can transform our perception and overall experience of this huge personal challenge, as the Earth goes through a vast planetary initiation. This approach can provide a real foundation for building self-sufficient communities as some folks have suggested. Pooling resources to obtain some fertile land is both possible and desirable. Various pioneers have demonstrated that it is quite possible to subtly circumvent planning restrictions. It’s time to get down to work!

For more insights go to: www.revolutionof2012.net/2012andbeyond.html