Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #176
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

We Knew This was Coming and That IS Why We Are Here!

CONSCIOUSNESS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING TO LOVE !!!

We Can Upgrade The Energy All Around Us Together Around The World So That These Events That Are Now Being Foreseen In The Now Can Be Changed By Us To Love In The Now and Can Be Dissolved Almost As Soon As They Appear And That Dissolving Energy Shapeshifted To A New Energy And A New Way Of Being Almost Instantly In Time As We Know It As More Of Us Consciously Will It !

"Will It" Into Love Together As Never Before And We Will Help Create A Place Right In Front Of Us 100 Times More Harmonious and Loving Than Never And Ever Before Felt And Experienced.

Combined Loving Consciousness IS Changing Everything Right Now!

Simply BE That Loving Consciousness!

It IS That Simple!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #177
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Whether Deagle's message is fear-based depends on how the listener reacts to it. David Wilcock's message adds balance to the mix. Perhaps the truth will turn out somewhere in-between.

What struck me is that hardly everyone here in this thread suggests that we should contact our local representative or congressperson. It shows how detached we are in the political decision making process. I don't think this is what democracy is supposed to be.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #178
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Deagle is terrified because he wont be able to make money off people being afraid!

all these people espousing fear are afraid themselves...

because they arent REALLY connected, they just pretend to be...

like i used to when i was afraid...

in the end....when its you taking your last breath...its just you and the force that moves through all things...which you then recognize as yourself...and revelation comes to pass...and its wonderful because you are revealed as yourself and all illusion falls away...

thats what happened when i died for a few minutes...

now capture that...NOW. and you dont have to die to feel that...

YOU HAVE TO LIVE.

choose right now....

do you choose hopelessness and fear and death?

or do you choose life and uncertainty and adventure and power?

i know where i stand..

this is my planet after all...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #179
Myplanet2
In The Mists

There are degrees of connectedness. It's necessary to allow for how connected others are.

It's also real to me that many are connected on one level, and disconnected on others.

It's why discernment is basic to this whole game right now.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:36 PM   #180
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
do you choose hopelessness and fear and death?

or do you choose life and uncertainty and adventure and power?
3rd choice: I choose Existence. And everything that comes with it. :-)

Quote:
i know where i stand..
At least you are NOT on your knees.

Quote:
this is my planet after all..
Yes, for the time being, this is our planet. For us to play with.
And then to hand the responsibility for it over to the next generation.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #181
Steve_G

Having had time to think about it I think Deagle was ground zero for a sort of psychic bomb. I don't think he was acting, he genuinely was that upset. He then phones B&K, they release the phone call and the effects spread out like a blast zone. The effects have been mitigated by the people on this forum supporting each other and by David Wilcock's response providing the balance.

Much kudos to B&K for providing that balance as soon as they did.

p.s. PTB = Powers That Be (NWO, Illuminati, Power Elite, Bas**rds etc), HPH = Half Past Human (interview posted 1st Oct on Project Camelot)
Old 10-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #182
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

yep
Old 10-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #183
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Is Anyone Listening To The Phone Calls?

Through and Through and IN ENTIRETY!

These Phone Calls Are Meant To Help Us So That WE CAN CHANGE THINGS!

NOT through politics, government, commerce, religion and on and on...

BUT

THROUGH OUR OWN HEARTS RIGHT NOW!

We Are Being Given This Information By Kerry and Bill So That We Can Come Together and WILL IT INTO LOVE from meaningless fear ...
BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

We have the power to change this, and right now, and they do not want us to know, but we already know, and LOVE has already gone exponential and will be even more powerfully exponential as each one of us decides it to be!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #184
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to give everyone something to think about. I recently came across a thread where the chinese had ticking time bombs of citizens with a dormant avian flu strain in their systems and once exposed to a certain chemical the avian flu would activate and be able to be spread. I can't remember where I saw this at, but I will try to find the post. What if this fits into the equation of the chinese becoming involved in all of this. Just a thought......any opinions or has anyone heard about this?????????????
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #185
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

so its not the bit where the dolphins say 'so long, and thanks for all the fish' lol
peace and love to all, lets enjoy the ride
xx
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #186
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

yeah i heard something about avian flu a while ago, how it jumped a gene barrier or mutated or sumting of the kind and could do so again at any minute, and the probability for it jumping the first gene mutation was phenominally high. strange days huh?
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #187
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I felt physically ill when listening to Bill Deagle, then I listened to David, and it balanced out. Poor Bill and Kerry probably didn't get any sleep last night!
I thank them for providing balanced viewpoints.
Today is the first day for ages with a beautiful clear blue sunny sky, I sat in my garden and loved everything in it.
I thank the lady for the healing Solfeggio frequence to allay fear - it works!
I will now be sitting quietly concentrating on sending love and light to those who wish to create chaos.
Love, strength and power to you all.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #188
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

We all need to focus on something extremely positive and uplifting, in the ascension sense. I don't know, but I've been trying to visualize a ball of green/white/purple glowing energy, and focus it on areas that may be in harms way, or over loved ones to protect them. Additionally, trying to subconciously locate the illuminati involved in the rituals to lessen their effects.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #189
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That explains why I got different content on each listen. It was a download problem.

Each download I've tried showed an elapsed time of 23 minutes plus change. Half of the 46 minutes.

I've now heard the 46 min conversation and it's all there.

Still kind of odd that a 23 min mp3 would play for different durations like 27 min or 25 min and play different portions of a longer file on subsequent attempts.

Not sure how that's possible.
I noticed this as well. Weird. I still can't even get to the other phone calls. Are they all posted yet?
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #190
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

its over. the hell scenario has been cut off ahead of its stream.
we are onto something else entirely now.
give thanks...though we still arent through the woods yet!

my affirmation:

"Thank you creator for hearing my prayers and giving us a new scenario one without hopelessness and fear. Thank you for the opportunity to grow in you and thanks for bringing these poor misguided fools to light and your divine justice."

Aho
Old 10-05-2008, 03:15 PM   #191
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Information about phone call going Viral:

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...es;read=215146
Dr Bill Deagle phoned us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. The events Deagle saw seemed to depict a nuclear attack on an American city, following soon after an even more precipitous financial collapse set to occur in the next few days.

We published this call unedited, and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

We straight away called a number of our witnesses including David Wilcock, Michael St.Clair and Rebecca Jernigan. David and Michael both felt that the events seen by Deagle would not transpire. Rebecca, however, told us that Deagle's visions had been seen by herself also.

Rebecca listened to all of our phone call with Deagle. Michael was listening to it as we spoke. David declined to listen to it at all.

David felt that the events would not occur for three reasons:
-- The ETs would not permit it.
-- The Illuminati might be willing to kill large numbers of people, but not destroy vast tracts of real estate and infrastructure.
-- He would have received notice of this himself.

Here are contrasting reports from these three intuitives offering all perspectives to this information:
• Phone call with Dr Bill Deagle.
• Short phone calls here and here with Rebecca Jernigan.
• Phone call with David Wilcock.

I will keep my comment to the bare minimum. As of Now the Brits are engaged in a VERY large scale military exercise as are also the Russians. Or so I am led to believe by news reports. As I informed my wife this morning WE are in an Historic period like none before and the world we know is about to change and will never be the same again.I do not want to invoke a sense of fear nor a sense of complacency But it would seem the cascade of events we have and are witnessing right now will come to a head in our very near future.

If you listen to the audio please go to the very end for there is a glimmer of hope ... WE CAN turn it all around.

http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html
Old 10-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #192
Sky Otter

wow
took a while to read up, i went to bed at page 5..
lots of nice pics - thanks and i have to say i thought of something
that i want to share

i think that the number of folks signing up for this forum shows
that Bill and Kerry are pulling some wieght and that that just might scare a few of the other guys
and really reading anything here, even with some sniping, things are mostly very positive and forward looking in a helpful way
even with this stomach punch of a deagle phone call no one paniced
or went to fear..really read all about it..it was all positive based
but it wasn't directed to being helpful in any way

so what have our negitive other half learned about us?
first and sadly for me i dumbed my normal rule of check the facts first
and becasue of who kerry and Bill are..and how we have trusted them
to bring us good info
i jumped in without thinking..
the emotion took over
so now they know we can be baited
and perhaps directed

i think something is going to happen also..and i have my plan in place
and i think when the communications go down, and they will, that is the time to act..but that is just my idea

earth deva..thanks you had a great idea and plan for focusing
and peaceful warrrior that is a really good vision to hold

dang..empty coffee cup = empty brain

anyhow i think i made my point

read without emotion and the think about it
and then look up whatever you can about who said what
and then think about it some more
then let the emotion in
that way if we are being led somehow
we will have at least given it our best shot of resisting

hugs all around
dian
Old 10-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #193
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

everything IS changing.
but i assure you there is nothing but good that will come from it
Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #194
Sky Otter

thunderbird

i agree
it is changing and it will be fine
but it is also naive to think
it won't be tough first

hugs
D
Old 10-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #195
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Information about phone call going Viral:

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...es;read=215146
Dr Bill Deagle phoned us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. The events Deagle saw seemed to depict a nuclear attack on an American city, following soon after an even more precipitous financial collapse set to occur in the next few days.

We published this call unedited, and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

We straight away called a number of our witnesses including David Wilcock, Michael St.Clair and Rebecca Jernigan. David and Michael both felt that the events seen by Deagle would not transpire. Rebecca, however, told us that Deagle's visions had been seen by herself also.

Rebecca listened to all of our phone call with Deagle. Michael was listening to it as we spoke. David declined to listen to it at all.

David felt that the events would not occur for three reasons:
-- The ETs would not permit it.
-- The Illuminati might be willing to kill large numbers of people, but not destroy vast tracts of real estate and infrastructure.
-- He would have received notice of this himself.

Here are contrasting reports from these three intuitives offering all perspectives to this information:
• Phone call with Dr Bill Deagle.
• Short phone calls here and here with Rebecca Jernigan.
• Phone call with David Wilcock.

I will keep my comment to the bare minimum. As of Now the Brits are engaged in a VERY large scale military exercise as are also the Russians. Or so I am led to believe by news reports. As I informed my wife this morning WE are in an Historic period like none before and the world we know is about to change and will never be the same again.I do not want to invoke a sense of fear nor a sense of complacency But it would seem the cascade of events we have and are witnessing right now will come to a head in our very near future.

If you listen to the audio please go to the very end for there is a glimmer of hope ... WE CAN turn it all around.

http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

The Zetas, of ZetaTalk (the "white-lie site" with Nancy Lieder), commented on the significance of Oct 7, ironically, similar to Wilcock's line of thinking. feeler

Would you please address the recent prediction of HalfPastHuman regarding October 7th?

HalfPastHuman has a good prediction accuracy track record, and thus we will address them. As they fully acknowledge, everything they predict is a guess, like reading the entrails of chickens thrown on the floor, only a hunch. Their data comes from the collective conscious, as they analyze word frequency and association. There is truth to the obsessions of the public, but not necessarily truth to the outcome of their obsessions.

For instance, there has been worry about war with Iran, about Israel making a bombing run against Iran. We have stated that this will be blocked, and has been blocked, by the contingent blocking Bush and the neocons. But the public is not aware of what goes on behind the scenes, only the sense they gather from watching Cheney, et al. who rattle sabers about Iran. Recently an article was published about what had been going on behind the scenes, that Israel requested a corridor through Iraq, refueling planes, and requesting more bunker busting bombs. All this was refused by the Department of Defense (DOD), as it was obvious that a bombing run on Iran was the goal.

Thus, those forming the database for HalfPastHuman were wrong in their prediction of Israeli aggression, though not wrong in their concerns. October 7 is a time when an October surprise might occur, soon enough before the election to ruin things for Obama, or so the thinking goes, but not so close to the election that the public would not have time to be informed. Thus, the October 7 date. As we have explained, no October surprise will occur regarding this, as this is being blocked so the McCain camp will not succeed, though they certainly are plotting such things.

Last edited by feeler; 10-05-2008 at 03:54 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #196
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

aint NOBODY not down for some tough *****...ahem double negatives abound...in fact i would even venture so far as to say MOST people on this board actually WELCOME some tough times as strange as that sounds...

i know there have been days that i did.

"gosh wouldnt it be nice to not have to pay just to be alive?'
"jeez things cant keep going like this.."
"gosh i cant wait to be growin my OWN dam food!"

you know what im talkin about...

but for the world to all at once descend into hell...?

i think NOT.

*** the fear. It aint real.
its prudent to have food stores..
its wise to have a plan
its smart to know your neighbors and who you can trust..
its ***kin brilliant to know how to survive!

its weak to spread fear
its small to think that the weak souls that need to plan for generations and use occult symbolism and prey on fear are at all powerful...
they are desperate and scared.

they are weak and insignificant and they know it...
thats why they hide in shadows...
thats why they manipulate
because in the full light of knowing
they will dissipate..

and thats WHATS HAPPENING...everybody is knowing...

theres no room for shadows in a room full of light.

I AM A WARRIOR OF LIGHT.
I AM THE ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL.
I AM JESUS.
I AM GHANDI.
I AM A LITTLE CHILD OF GOD.

and in humility i am asking you to believe the same about yourself...
Old 10-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #197
Eon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by convergence View Post
Of course it's probable that the powers that be have some dirty tricks up their sleeve next week.
But the danger is that if all members of the camelot/avalon community align their potential into this negativity we might tip the balance in the wrong direction and make his vision happen by panicking about it.

This is also just released, for instance:

Zeitgeist part 2

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZi-gQENkk

Also available through bittorrent/usenet

An eye opener for many, I think.
And the contents of this documentary might just align many in a vision of a more positive future path.
First half is an evaluation, second half describes a positive alternative.

Let's all focus on a harmonious future.

Or you could do both.

Prepare for the worst Deagle scenario and at the same time meditate for the best, most positive vision that you can create within yourself.

May we all succeed together in bringing this about

Reading the messages of this thread, I can feel the fear and panic that Bill Deagle message spreads among the "project avalon" community.
There is one chinese saying that goes more or less like this : " When you have a problem, either there is a solution, and then there is no need to worry; And if there is no solution, worrying is of no use "

I am convinced that Being calm and focusing on an harmonious future is essential, whatever happens. If our thought can change the reality, we'd better focus on a image of the world as we wish it to be and not as some try to dictate us.

Several channellers have received the message that a event will occur on the October 14th that could greatly change people awareness of the world they are living in. It is a very positive message that ET's want to send us. They would show up in the southern hemisphere on that date. In such a way that nobody could deny their existence.

See the channelled message here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vDF...eature=related

The channeller is http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

I am hoping that this happens because it would be an wake up call for a mass of people. And this is really what we need: more awaken people and more focus on an harmonious future whatever happens!

THANK YOU ALL
Eon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #198
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon View Post
Reading the messages of this thread, I can feel the fear and panic that Bill Deagle message spreads among the "project avalon" community.
Talking in awareness about what is going on, is not fear, it is facing full front and open vizer to whatever will come.

Thunderbird... :-)
Made a very good post (Haven't seen to many of him that aren't good. But there is but so much reputation to share.)
I for me can't wait for this world to change for the better.
Even if it is going to take some hardship in the change.

However, there is that other quote:
"Be careful what you wish for, sometimes wishes come true."
Old 10-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #199
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

I salute you, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have to say that the reactions to this information/perspective of the large majority on this Forum and the current mood around here are a Steady Source of Hope and Elevation.
The times ahead are truly exceptional.
Whatever happens, i do know something for sure, though, that is, that We ultimately create our own Destiny, for our True Essence is stronger, finer than the possible mere temporal and physical transformations. Our Astral Self is Infinite.

I posted the following on another thread about the same topic(Mr Bill Deagle's Visions); it might be useful as well here.

Default Re: Urgent Message from Bill Deagle Blood Sacrifice of US

There is a collective Peace Meditation taking place worldwide today, based on the Plejaran's Healing Technics.
Each Peace Meditation session lasts 20 minutes and takes place on the first and the third weekends of the month (target day is always the first Saturday of the month).
The Meditation will take place twice, according to the following schedule:

Schedule for North America - Sunday
PST Los Angeles 11.00 AM Noon
MST Salt Lake City Noon 1.00 PM
CST Tulsa 1:00 PM 2:00 PM
EST Miami 2:00 PM 3:00 PM

'Exceptions: Arizona does not follow daylight savings!'

Schedule for Europe - Saturday
GMT London, UK 17:30 19:00
CET Amsterdam, NL 18:30 20:00
EET Helsinki, Finland 19:30 21:00
MSK Moskou, Russia 20:30 22:00

Schedule for Europe - Sunday
GMT London, UK 19:00 20:00
CET Amsterdam, NL 20:00 21:00
EET Helsinki, Finland 21:00 22:00
MSK Moskou, Russia 22:00 23:00

'Europe uses 'Military style' time notation, 00:00 - 23:59; not the AM/PM timescheme.'

Information for Australia:
Eastern
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is equal to Greenwich Mean Time plus 10 hours (GMT +10).
AEST is followed in these regions:
* New South Wales (except Broken Hill)
* Victoria
* Queensland
* Tasmania
* Australian Capital Territory

Central
Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) is equal to Greenwich Mean Time plus 9 ½ hours (GMT +9 ½).
ACST is followed in these regions:
* South Australia
* Northern Territory
* Broken Hill, NSW

Western
Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) is equal to Greenwich Mean Time plus 8 hours (GMT +8).
AWST is followed in these regions:
* Western Australia
Daylight Saving

New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory from early to late October to the end of March observe daylight saving time. Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory do not observe daylight savings.
Where daylight saving is being observed:

* AEST becomes Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), and clocks are advanced to GMT +11.
* ACST becomes Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT), and clocks are advanced to GMT +10 ½.

For Japan, add 8 hours to all CET time for the correct meditation times.

(More information at:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...Teachings#The_ Peace_ Meditation
or: http://theyfly.com/spiritual/peacemeditation.htm )

The basics of this Meditation is the focused, as conscious as possible, repetition, during 20 minutes, of the Lyrian Sentence:

"Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!"
"Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!"

The vowels in the meditation sentence are pronounced in English phonetics as follows:

Saalome (aa = father) gum naan (aa = father) ben uurda (uu = crew, moo) gun neeber asaala (aa = father) hesporona (o = tone, go).

Posture:

1. The meditators either sit at a normal height (no upholstered seats or the like) around a table, or else, they take a lotus/cross-legged position or sit on their haunches on a carpeted surface, whereby a small stool or a cushion, blanket, and so forth, is used as a seat. It is important that the spine and the head be relaxed and upright throughout the entire meditation period.
[ 2. The minimum distance to the pyramid must be more than 50 cm (20"), measured from the chest to the pole of the antenna.
3. Participants seated around a table hold hands with those beside them and are, therefore, linked together in a closed circle. The palm of the left hand points upward and clasps from underneath the right hand of the person to the left, while the right hand, palm down, holds the left open palm of the person to the right.] = with special Pyramid.
4. Another permissible position while not holding hands is as follows: When meditating on the floor, the back of the open palm may be placed upon the knees, while the fingertips, curled upwards, point toward the meditator's forehead. As a variation, the hands can be placed, palm-down, upon the person's own thighs, whereby the fingertips rest at the knees.
5. In another version, for those sitting on the floor (5 persons or more), the person's own left thigh (above the knee) and the thigh of the meditator to the right serve to support the person's hands (which are positioned as described in #3).
[ 6. When the individual meditates at a table, both arms are extended toward the left and right sides of the pyramid in front of the individual, hands held open vertically with fingertips pointing toward the pyramid while the narrow edge of the palms rests on the table.] = with special Pyramid.
7. The meditation, respectively speaking the Lyrian sentence, is performed with the eyes closed.

At the end of the 20 minutes, possibly signaled through a muffled beep (e.g., put a towel over a flower pot that covers a kitchen alarm or the like), the participants should "rest" with closed eyes, while holding the same position 2-3 minutes longer until the designated person announces "yes."

Ensure that the meditation is performed without disturbances; hence, free from pagers or [cellular] phones ringing, unannounced visitors at the door, TV sounds or similar noise!

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-05-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Updating and URL
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #200
Shechaiyah
Banned

Based on the behavior of parasitic and predatory Elites over the past hundred and forty years, it's time it all comes down.

Although humanity is a mammalian race, there is enough Reptile/Reptoid/Reptilian blood in our veins, we don't all act like socially-responsible MAMMALS: We don't all tell the truth; we're not all egalitarian sufficient to practice Fairness; and we've even forgotten what Justice IS, what Justice constitutes.

Wishing or pretending alone do not stave off bad outcomes that have been built into the system TO victimize some population sets and favor other population sets, over a long period.

Neither does planning, because planning is a function of certainty; and whether to remain mobile or dig in with supplies is the first unknown element in everyone's safety equation.

What is certain is, nobody gets out of here with an intact physical form in any case; so we have to prepare ourselves mentally for changes we never asked for.

Dr. Deagle, if you have seen his web-sites, is a control freak. Naturally, these changes disturb his (or anyone's) sense of control.

Astronomically, Old Sol is under travail; NASA is photographing Nibiru every day, and black ops make exo-politics a very uncertain domain at the moment.

Good luck, y'all.

Shech-- Editedt to correct typos
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote