Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 03:29 AM   #101
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdeva View Post
I am willing to do a large group meditation via the phone in a "confereance room"
I am very experienced in this, and in holding sacred space and directing love and light. If any one chooses to join me in a "mass flow of love" for our planet and the rest of humanity... this would be very powerful!!
My "room" is already.
the number for conference call # is

1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#
I am feeling we should do this 3 times tomorrow....
morning afternoon and evening

Please join with me.
earthdeva

the format for the call would be as follows:
it is important that those who choose to come ,be in a meditive mind set.
no visiting, and a quiet background,you are able to mute out on these calls

I am going to go ahead with these calls those who choose to join me are most welcome.

again the conference call # is 1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#

this is a powerful way to join "in person" to combine our energeis of love and light and healing for our planet and humanity and all the kingdoms of creator.

the "morning "call will be at 8:00 am pacific time
the "afternoon" call will be at 1:00 pm pacific time
the "evening " call will be at 7:00 pm pacific time

In highest love and light, earthdeva
Earthdeva YOU ROCK SISTA!

Form the bottom of my heart I LOVE YOU!

ill B there and tell everyone i know!

HUGE HUG!!!
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:33 AM   #102
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I have a selective speaker system, it can work fine all day adn I click to hear an interview like this and it stops working...

I'll be a few web searches away and it starts working again.

It is like some of these messages aren't meant for me to hear, so I go by what all of you are sharing about it...

I think the 4 blinking lights on the Washington news cast is enough confirmation for me that they are watching very closely right now...

You know today, while everyone was spinning from what might be coming...

I said a small prayer to help us with the drought, you know the song it never rains in Southern California... well I mean it never rains... Our reserves are low, it would be a good time for a nice peaceful rain...

Well when I heard the raindrops hitting outside I was amazed, I never watch the forecast because its the same every day here, Sunny and Perfect. You know, sometimes its just appreciating the little things that matters the most...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 AM   #103
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Sherab,

I agree. After listening to George Green, I felt sick. But then after I listened to Dr. Deagle that made George Green look like Mickey Mouse. LOL

So far much of their material is FEAR based. I would like to see more positive approaches to our destiny.
i thank kerry and bill for posting this. just bec a message is fearful, does not mean they are creating fear. they are trying to save lives and warn people! look at all the other testimony from many difft. sources who have all been warning people of a similar scenario. hopefully as a collective we might possibly make a change of probable events. to me, there is just too much evidence to support what he has said.

1. suppression of congressman defazio from reading the amended PDD-51 to martial law just recently. they had a secret closed session in congress. only the 6th time in the us history.

2. army returning, now on "active" duty

3. thousands of UN troops here (which corroborates deagle's message re chinese)

4. martial law codes, and the camps

5. fema coffins in georgia

6. political manuevering in russia and middle east

7. half past human, re oct 7.

8. and of course gwb in power

you cannot suppress information just bec. it is very scary. i believe that "intention" is very important here. and i think dr. deagle too is the real deal. all his topics are spot on, regardless if he sells his products online. earning money from a product does not deem the message wrong. read david icke's, alex collier, alex jones (who recently made a similar prediction, now on youtube) george green, pleidian material, half past human. they are all trying to warn us.

many lives could be saved by people taking precaution..
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #104
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I have a selective speaker system, it can work fine all day adn I click to hear an interview like this and it stops working...

I'll be a few web searches away and it starts working again.

It is like some of these messages aren't meant for me to hear, so I go by what all of you are sharing about it...

I think the 4 blinking lights on the Washington news cast is enough confirmation for me that they are watching very closely right now...

You know today, while everyone was spinning from what might be coming...

I said a small prayer to help us with the drought, you know the song it never rains in Southern California... well I mean it never rains... Our reserves are low, it would be a good time for a nice peaceful rain...

Well when I heard the raindrops hitting outside I was amazed, I never watch the forecast because its the same every day here, Sunny and Perfect. You know, sometimes its just appreciating the little things that matters the most...

you mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgurwGKVfS8

yes that got me excited too

if not you know of another one?
Old 10-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #105
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm, just my two cents for what its worth.............

a question.......What is everyone searching for? or is it all just ME and you all dont really exist but only exist because I created you? Is everything just disinfo, an illusion? Are you all here on this forum as a part of MY creation? entertainment? Have I created in my mind this dual universe of US against THEM? Is this world just my school and everyone and thing in it here because "I" created it? How can that be when you're all saying that we are "ONE". How can there be a "WE" if its only an illusion of "ME"? And if it is all in my mind and I am just typing this to myself, pretty darn messed up mind I've got to create all this war and conspiracies and such.

hmmmm, and "LOVE and LIGHT" conquers all? Then what about everything else? If there is a "WE" and there is a "YOU" here with me, then we have some choices to make. IMO, we should discredit anyone.....period. Those that preach the NWO, let us listen, those that preach the Mass consciousness of love, let us listen, those that preach religions, preaches by governments, those that speak of aliens and wormholes and multiuniverses and YES, even those that speak of nuclear attacks and YES, those that speak to say this cant happen. Just listen, don't ever judge, we all bring something to each other. We may not agree, SO WHAT?

What are we searching for? Bring it all on, whether the info is FEAR or HOPE, DARKNESS or LIGHT. Whatever you have to share, share it........I will listen and take in what fits in with me and leave out what does not, but I will NEVER judge you or discredit you, whether you claim yesterday was the end of the world or Oct. 7th will be the beginning of the end to the beginning of the world. I am here to listen and will prepare or not pending on where I'm supposed to be or what I'm supposed to know at this moment.
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #106
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkers View Post
just typing out loud here,
but what if we were to bind the evil doers somehow.
i am no expert, but isn't there a wiccan spells to bind
people from doing harm to themselves and others?
is there someway we could all do this, to each of the illuminati,
to prevent them from doing any (more) harm??
It seems to me that the best thing we can all do is to STOP focusing on resisting, binding, or any act that is negative toward the illuminati...that's what they want. In the martial art of Aikido (sp?), you use the opponent's own energy against them meaning, we should all focus and meditate on reflecting all that they plan for us back on them! We should all visualize being powerful spiritual mirrors. Otherwise, if we focus our own intentions and fears on them, they will become only more powerful. Use their energy against them...

Here's what we all need to do in our meditations, in our prayers, and in every waking moment that we can muster...Let's all visualize that we are these radiant, large and powerful spiritual mirrors reflecting any intended evil back on those sending that evil forth. We all know our power. We all know why we chose to incarnate at this exact time...now let's get focused and do what we came here to to!!!
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:43 AM   #107
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just sittin here watchin the wheels turn.

Not fearing at all !

If this forum does anything for us ?... It gives us the ability to at least be informed of each other's opinions.

I don't fear the outcomes.

I feel the small few here on this thread are simply not enough to change anything !!

It's just a nice positive community who collectively care about humanity.

All of us stay happy.
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:49 AM   #108
dbdowlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, this is my first post. I'm new to Avalon.

I think there are some important things to say.

well. the thing is ANY fear reality is BS, total crap, illusion, won't hold in the new frequencies.

anyone subjegating themselves to fear stands to face instant collapse. the whole point of all this mess is to realize Love.. but also realize that fear reality will not make the shift.

fear reality is lower dimensional. when we move into higher dimension, there is NO fear reality.

the mathematics of the frequencies have to "balance out"

fear is a low vibrational wave -- unsupportable in higher frequency life. it's like trying to make matter in pure light ethereal environments. wn't happen. can't happen. physically impossible.

it's like trying to cram a truck into a glass jar. HAHAHAH.. yeah right.

we ain't livin' in 3d kansas no more Toto

most people still havn't realized that.

Thus... anything pertaining to fear based reality is unable to manifest. it's just physically impossible. no matter how much attention and consciousness energy goes into fear-based reality scenarios, trying to support such a reality immediately enacts a whiplash effect on people fosued to the fear reality

what happens is THOSE INDIVIDUALS supporting fear-based solutions and predictions actually undergo what can be considered "loss" to them only.

that loss cannot come in the form of what they are predicting, though. because again, such a predicted reality cannot occur.

instead "loss" happens in other ways...

..... for instance.. I've paid some price to convert dollars over to gold and silver standards. which is all I have done.. but they can't be spent for a while. that "loss" I experienced can be a "processing fee" and also mistakes I've made while leaning toward speculating on a fear-based reality of where the dollar destabalizes.

recall and stuf.

heh, I paid the price to buy into the recall possibility.

does all that make sense?

when trying to sell fear to others that they can buy, the same thing happens. what is momentarily a gain in the end becomes a loss.

this is a time though, when people can "renege" on their losses.. just kinda scratch it out as globalized effect. that's a good thing.

The Creative Force of all individuals drive the planet's sum total action.

NO WAY can a few people based on fear ever possibly hope to CONTROL everyone's Creative Force. not unless people choose those realities. And then, because of the frequency increase, it still won't work.

what they do is in effect, the more energy the small groups of powerful people use to try to control everyone on the planet, the more that energy is directed back against the small groups, bounced off the people who benefit by watching the small group of control destabalize itself.

it's likie slamming your truck into a train.. which wins? the train

in worse case, the train can come off-track.. but the truck is totaled. the train is just picked back up and put on track after a delay

the truck is sent to the scrapyard and recycled.

you ALWAYS have to keep that in mind when you see any fear-based reality frequency.

fear has no force energy. it's a low slow wave. high fast waves have AWESOME inertia! in a reality of increased frequencies, a slow low fear wave does MUCH to destroy itself, because now it has turned into a destabalizing wave. whoever uses that energy experiences self-destruction because of the RELATIVE frequency differences in ever increasing fields of vibrational energies.

before, in 3d reality, fear worked. but now in 4-d reality, a fear wave works backwards and will ever swiftly bring about a self destructive effect to whatever energy field attempts to utilize that which would destroy higher vibrating matter.

at a certain point, anything lower than the high frequency standard which supports life to exist would destroy such life, now that high frequency standard IS the energy which upholds the structure of life.

to balance it out, as Earth goes into pure light, those lower frequencies will have to experience life in an equality. What balances the equation is that to meet the energy requirements of the fear wave to uphold the structure of reality, reality itself will be balanced relative with the individual vibrating in fear-energy, so that total anniahlation would occur to maintain a low wave.

that is the mechanics behind the Shift. that is why fear mongers will simply disappear.

pretty simple, right?

the verification of ANY outcome right now in these times is the truth of Love. fear has its purpose, and that is to tear down that which cannot become permanent.

the more people are aware of the fear stuff, the more people actually see what's going on, to say the least.

hah. it'll get worse. but not in reality, only in what they say.

That is the nature of the dark side of the force -- fear.

the fear gets darker and darker and darker. the love gets brighter and brighter and brighter.

it is a CHOICE.

your choice determines your reality.

we did NOT know globally about 9-11.
until it happened.

NOW though, there is a growing awareness of what the gov. is planning.

that changes everything.

the only thing people need to see is proof.

primarily proof that Love creates reality.

All is Love. Love is All Action.

The ego must deny itself as a part of All Action in order to form its self-awareness. As the baby rocks back and forth, he determines what moves contrary to him, and ultimately the baby determines what is "not" him, and what "is" him.

However, that is to say we are not the trees, nor the sky, nor the birds, nor each other. But that is untrue. We ARE ONE. There is no separation. All of life is interconnected.

SO...

In order for there to be an ego, it must deny itself as part of ALL. So, if All is Love, then a denial of Self-As-Love would be fear, and that experience of fear. Fear is only real to the physical (paradoxical) ego of physical life.

because it is only in the physical reality where the ego can experience a separation FROM ITSELF.

Fear is made real by those who choose to believe in dualities and separation.. fear is only ignorance of Creative Love. Fear is the darkness. Light is INFORMATION ABOUT HOW LOVE CREATES REALITY, AND THAT LOVE IS REALITY -- AND IS THAT EXPERIENCE OF LIFE.

let me tell you. If anything disasterous happens in our country, suddenly the government would be tossed.

enough people are awake now and watching them.

The Marshal General would arrest the Pres. he is already watching him like a hawk.

The Marshal General has the power to arrest all of congress. he already arrested about 3,000 people involved in one of the largest corporate bank acts of theft.

That is the military's job, one of the military's obligations to the constitution of the US

the military does not have that power though, until Martial Law is declared, which then it does not answer to congress. the president is not part of the military, he is politician.

Why do you think so many of congress including the Pres does NOT have the "need to know?"

have faith.

Eat not of the food of fear. ye will only get sick! lol

there is no death. FEAR is death.

Love starves out those who eat of the food of fear.

you can do "what if's" all day long. there are people who sit around and think up those what if scenarios, and feed it to the public. ultimately you'll get so sick that you will be in bed for days, and just won't be able to digest fear any longer.

radiant zone is something that MUST happen after 2012. It is a thing of no fear.

In a community forum such as this which promotes and organizes such radiant zone communities, no action will manifest so as long as fear freezes everyone in action.

if I cannot digest it, if I do not vibrate with it.. then it would be like a mosquito trying to pick me up and throw me.

fear is unable, undirected, self-collapsing.

fear possibilities of the darkest reality never can occur because it self-collapses on those who use the energy.

it cannot be deployed.

it's like an unstable nuke. Just loading it up in the plane and taking off is enough to shake it up to where it detonates.

if there were going to be a nuke detonation in L.A. it would be because we have a nuke base there, and were going to use our nukes on someone else.

HOWEVER

there would be some sort of "malfunction."

after all, that is COMMON place. Any nuke test these days are plagued by malfunctioning equipment.

the nuke age has ended.

not only the freq. of love diffuse the bomb, but the ET also cut the power.

ET is here, yes?

did they not say that they would intercept Nukes?

it's been done for 50 years.

Chernobyl was stopped by ET saucers hovering over the melting down facility.

The sanctity of Earth is FIRST a priority to be protected by ET races.

Why? Because it does not violate the free will of Humans, and at the same time working harmonically WITH the free will of Humans vibrating in Love, creating their reality of Love.

feel better now?

What you need to know is that the fear mentality is out in the open now, being faced, so it can be resolved and released.

anyone vibrating in fear MUST face it, and clearly see it for what it is, before it is resolved and release.

that includes you, if you choose to vibrate there.

plan for a future of Love.

those people wnating to build radiant communities must first overcome their fear. otherwise those communities would not be radiant.

they have made their intention to build. now they will immediately face their karma which holds them back from achieving that.

after they clear their karma of fear, then the radiant zones will manifest effortlessly and miraculously.

I dare say the people at Avalon are the very same people who are the dark ones who know the light of love is comming to fruition.

they have inserted a counter-insergence plan. the dark knows the light is here, and the dark is terrified of it. they will do everything they can to CONVINCE the light to stop their work. But that cannot hapen. Instead the very presence of light will bring that fear to forefront and be seen clearly in the "light of day" by everyone.

be suspiscious -- be discerning -- of those who attempt to say there will be fearful realities. they are not lightworkers.

how do you know the difference between the light and the dark?

the light gives freely information. The dark misleads and misdirects with information. confuses and promotes fear.

and that is the purpose of dark. to educate the light. what has been hidden in the closet MUST come out and it WILL. Encryption is "putting it in the crypt." what secrets are there today in a world where we are waking up? nothing can be hidden that is not plane to see, through the eyes of Love.

the dead rises from the grave, to be seen in the light of day, those secrets which cannot exist. no secrets can be held in a loving frequency of reality.

Those vibrating in Love did not go into work that day of 9/11. what happend is the energy of fear, which had finally reached a point of equillibrium which caused its collapse in the economic corporate world. just like a star goes supernova and collapses upon itself, unable for its internal pressure to support it's own weight. it turns into a black hole.

the powerful families are collapsing THEMSELVES.

how does avalon make you feel? Do you really think that ANY radiant zone can be created so as long as there is all that fear at avalon?

is it becoming a community of fear?

succumbing to the darkness?

What is Avalon's purpose? Is it to plan for contingencies? Then therefore, such possible future contingencies -- dark possible realities -- are incorporated into the purpose of Avalon.

If Avalon states its purpose as "how to live in a safe world," then it must first be assumed that A) we are not safe.

HOWEVER, that is only an energy of fear to assume so.

Avalon's very purpose must also invite fear into the forums THEREFORE.

Thus it can NEVER manifest any real progress toward building of radiant zone light communities which operate on the frequency of LOVE ... not fear.

how many prison camps around.. how many people do you think they could really hold? the number of prison camps vs. the number of houses is way disproportionate.

come on now. you gonna BUY the fear reality like you would invest in gold? It's there for sale, you know.

you can't build a reality based on Love if you are doing the job because you are afraid of "what if"

Many people are afraid because of what information has come through the Avalon forums.

but now what happend? Avalon does more to destroy communities, and keep them from forming. don't you see?

do you honestly think that people on avalon can come together and build communities of LOVE when they are so focused on fear and finding shelter from fear -- thus an act of fear.. building ANY community to escape fear would designate it's purpose to be fear-based.

Fear paralyses. stops people in their tracks. rise above the fear. and it will never touch you again.

Love and Fear are two realities which cannot co-exist in the same relative frame.

It is a paradox.

make your choice.

it'll rapidly get too chaotic for you to handle, the darkness that is.. the fear...

it'll get darker and darker and darker.. and horrors you cannot even dream.. BAH.. you think that's where we're headed? with ET's swimming in the skies? HAH

HELLO intergalactic EARTH OF LOVE. GOODBYE isolated earth of fear.

what you are taking part in, what you are participating in.. is the shifting of realities from fear into Love.

be informed.

stay in the love.

-- unconditional love and support on your journeys

-- Drew
dbdowlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:53 AM   #109
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

I also think its interesting how different mediums are having degenerative visions of the future... its like an astral assault on those who leave themselves open, in an attempt to throw the raising vibration of humanity.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the above...as a medium myself I have been having similar visions since I was a kid. Some of my visions come true and a lot do not! They have done nothing but create negativity and depression in my life and I question if they are sent by the dark to feed off my fear. I'm done with negative thoughts I have put up positive words all over my room to help. I have also had an urgency to gather with conscious people in my area to create a different vision.
Also to put up pieces of paper all over town that say Love or a symbol for love.
Everywhere.
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #110
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
No, same content and 46 minutes 19 seconds.
That explains why I got different content on each listen. It was a download problem.

Each download I've tried showed an elapsed time of 23 minutes plus change. Half of the 46 minutes.

I've now heard the 46 min conversation and it's all there.

Still kind of odd that a 23 min mp3 would play for different durations like 27 min or 25 min and play different portions of a longer file on subsequent attempts.

Not sure how that's possible.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:00 AM   #111
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

I for one appreciate that Bill & Kerry pass on to us everything that they get to know. That's a matter of self-discernment, no censorship, species adulthood. We're the ones supposed to know how to process the information given and react with pro-active response (ability), as we see fit. People that get scared and panic listening to other people's bad dreams and visions won't be spared in the coming changes, sorry. That's a clear indication that these would be the ones easily manipulated by any PsyOps fear-induced techniques and would probably be afraid of anything. Food for fish, some bite, some don't.

On the other hand, darkness is that which gives light contrast and definition. Denial of negativity is a lethal attitude. You face it, you process it and you trasmute it, using it as a positive tool for more self/collective-empowerment, IMHO.

To my mind, most so-callled predictive visions and dreams are mostly symbolic issues meaningful mainly to the dreamer him/herself, rather than messianic statements to mankind. All visitors, enlighted or not, come from within first.

Just my opinion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 10-05-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:00 AM   #112
Mr Curmugeon

Yes this is scary stuff - well summarized by many of you.

My own guidance tells me that the message is necessary for time lines to be shifted. That was I think the key part of what Bill Deagle had to say in the last quarter of the conversation.
I know I have participated in other exercises to shift time line for the better. Go into a meditative state and hold the vision of what you want for as long as you can - mine is of a peaceful cooperative society - try to be specific. See it and feel it. Do this as often as possible. Do whatever actions you can to support it locally or globally.
Group sessions done privately with close friends are ok. Don't publicly announce it ( no email or public messages) as the energy can be hyjacked.
Ask your guides and /or star nations for help.

Stay away from fear and starve the buggers!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #113
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

vibe out the positive energy!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #114
mauioneness

We really need to all stop....take a few deep breaths....and more deep breaths.....and see what this call and all of these posts are doing to our thoughts, emotions and to our physical bodies! We cannot afford to get lost in the downward spiral of out of control fear in our mind! While everything this gentleman said could be true, it could also not be true! Let's not manifest this stuff....It is good to be informed, but let's not get caught up in the drama of it all right now. If we were to be honest, there is a part of us that is excited about all of this stuff....It's different, it's scary, it's consuming.....sort of like a movie!!!!

Let's use this opportunity to face our fears and anxieties head on release them, so we can be clear lighthouses in the midst of the storm and realize the greater purpose of all of this is to WAKE people up! Realize that we are all playing a part in this play called life, some of us are playing the good guys and some of us are playing the bad guys. It's just a play, no matter how serious it seems...Please see my other post which talks about what to do when fear comes. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4131

Blessings to all of you!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:08 AM   #115
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

First of all thanks Bill and Kerry to share the info a.s.a.p. with us.

I think we should all stop alternating on credit/discredit the intentions of Bill and Kerry and the people they bring forward to us.
We are all adults here and everybody him/herself should decide what to do with the info presented as responsible as possible.
In other occasions some forum members become impatient and encourage Bill and Kerry to post much quicker ...

Then about the health issues ... I also feel reservations about persons who are selling books an/or products on their websites.
However there are a lot more presentations on Codex Alimentarius and it seems that the topic is a real deal.
Remember the interview with Miriam Delicado about the seeds and keep a close watch on where your food is coming from.
Let alone that the Bible even mentions a scenario about famine/starvation.

B.t.w. if you would be in the position of Dr. Deagle would you dare the risk to make a fool of yourself by claiming
things out of the blue which could easily discredit you later ?
I think, Dr. Deagle is a brave man. Not many of us would have done the same. And if at all would first have spent
time to prepare yourself first.

Now then about the FEAR.
Folks, it does not help shouting out loud: I am not in the FEAR stuff.
By stating it you just gave it away. There is no such thing as NOT thinking about a thing. The only remedy here is to replace
the 'NOT' business by some other DO business.

I remember a film (it really happened) with the title: "Bravo Two Zero"
It's about 8 SAS Special Forces commando's in the first Gulf war and during their mission things go awry.
At some point they are detected by 200 .. 250 Iraqis. But without ANY NEED
of debate they CHARGE instead of pulling back.
By doing so they create a better position/situation for themselves.

This is why the are called SPECIAL forces ... they are trained and prepared for this kind of stuff.
After their debriefing the Shrinks suffered more post traumatic stress then the 5 that survived.
You can only be FEAR-less for things that you are trained for and prepared for (and that may be spiritually).
However most of us have no clue what's coming so forget being enough prepared.
Believe me I have big guys seen collapse when they really realized what was coming for them.

But again also this is in the Bible: Matthew 25:32
All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

It will become clear who the real leaders are ... and I surely hope there will be many on this forum !
When the going gets tough ... the tough get going !

Let's stop talking let's start doing ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #116
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Greetings,

Was trying to do a little research on who Dr. Bill Deagle is and I found this web site (his): http://www.clayandiron.com/about_bio.jsp

Has anyone looked at this?!??! What do you think?

Here is his myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=309895078

Is this the same person Bill & Kerry interviewed today? I would trust that they (B&K) would not quickly post any old dooms day prophet without knowing some credible background on this person. But...?!?!?! Please let me know what the rest of you think after looking at his sites above. Am I missing something? Could not find any bio on this person on the Project Camelot site.
I noticed that Kerry said she was having the "same or similar" vision...has she provided her take anywhere?

Yes, lets be calm and get some sort of credibility established on this person before we panic!

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:14 AM   #117
Suriel

Wink Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

The fear is rapidly spreading. It's already on godlikeproductions.com

Watch your new creation grow before your eyes.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #118
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:56 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:17 AM   #119
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

and before you discredit anyone sharing with you something from a dream...

It's the only way to share important truths...

The best defense is not needing one...
Old 10-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #120
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
DO ME A FAVOR .. IF anyone is scared - dont be ---

Just look at this page -- its really old and might i add dead wrong...

http://www.sherryshriner.com/deagle.htm

Get use to googling up people .. most of them have past history which will allow you to see there picture to which they dont want to show you !

This really puts it in perspective. I really like the one about Indianapolis, since I'm from there. Every time I listen to Dr. Deagle I get that iggy feeling in the pit of my stomach. All of this is often followed by, buy this or that or you will not be protected; and he just happens to have it for sale. I'm not sure this guy is a purely service to others kind of guy.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #121
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:56 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:25 AM   #122
fforest
Avalon Senior Member

Listen people

All you who say "LETS NOT FEED INTO FEAR" people need to wake up.

Yes what you say about not feeding into fear is true..BUT 99.9% of the people on Eath know nothing about the illuminati plans for total world domination.They no nothing about GMO food,Chemtrails,Black ops,the fed reserve,micro chip implants,they no nothing about PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION this list could go no for pages...

Most people (Sheep)will Believe what ever the news on TV tells them is reality.Most people have never given any thought to any of this.

I GAUREENTEE these sheep can be lead by FEAR very very easly..

FEAR will come very fast any very easy to the masses..I will bet my last dollar on that.

Not only this but the sheep WANT TO BE LEAD and told what to do...

For sure hold a positive vision but dont be so stupid to think millions and billions of other people will hold your vision....

Last edited by fforest; 10-05-2008 at 04:45 AM.
fforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #123
Shechaiyah
Banned

I remember, when I was a kid, there was a movie, "On The Beach."

Here it is, coming at us.

God bless us, every one.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #124
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone here think about one little thing, the strongest sense a human has is fear, it opens you, giving you sharper hearing, better vision and strength...

Maybe this all part of our evolution, putting us right on the edge, forcing us to reach for even more...

All of us want a better future, how many are taking your fear and turning it into an even more powerful light surrounding you, your family, your neighborhood...

In Washington's vision, he saw Angels coming to America when they were needed most...

Maybe we are them, lighting up now to prepare for the coming battle against the darkness...
Old 10-05-2008, 04:33 AM   #125
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Right, so we have to mum?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote