Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

Default ETs we could know

I've been thinking about this, I hope Bill or Kerry reads this and has some opinion about my thought: I believe that if there is one ET race (i.e the Annunaki) who look exactly like us, then there must have been at least one public figure in history or a world leader or celebrity or someone in the ufo community or whoever who was/is one of them. I'd go further and state that there are and have been numerous key figures in history, even today who are not exactly human... these days I'd say we can see them on TV all the time and some of them are pretty well known. Any suspects of any kind?
IMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ETs we could know

My money is on every catwalk model since the 1980's. How can these pinched boney-faced women be given the accolade of "beautiful." How can these scrawny emaciated girls cajole the title of “attractive.” Many of them are plain weird looking and some are just out right ugly.

I say they are aliens in this world. They feed off the disappointment and heartache of truly beautiful voluptuous women, who struggle endlessly to fit into a nice dress... that’s cut for a boy.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
My money is on every catwalk model since the 1980's. How can these pinched boney-faced women be given the accolade of "beautiful." How can these scrawny emaciated girls cajole the title of “attractive.” Many of them are plane weird looking and some are just out right ugly.

I say they are aliens in this world. They feed off the disappointment and heartache of truly beautiful voluptuous women, who struggle endlessly to fit into a nice dress... that’s cut for a boy.
I like you

IMU - I think you are correct there are ETs/OPIs/hybrids amongst us. How many would expose themselves to the public scrutiny of "celebrity" life - I'm not sure.

Thanks for starting this thread - let's think on it

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 AM   #4
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
My money is on every catwalk model since the 1980's. How can these pinched boney-faced women be given the accolade of "beautiful." How can these scrawny emaciated girls cajole the title of “attractive.” Many of them are plain weird looking and some are just out right ugly.

Haha.. funny. More seriousness here please... I don't limit this only to the so called 'celebrity' level but political and historical too. Let's say like John Alexander - mentioned by Albert Venczel in Kerry's recent interview with him... who knows?
Old 02-19-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The funny thing is that because we are being mind controled and our eyes do not see reality as it is, the ETs do not need to be morphogeneticaly like us, the just have to "appear" to be be like us by sending us a deceitful hologram of themselves

So, who knows, our best friends could be reptilians, zhepheliums, anu, etc.

We have been lead to believe by the "scientist" that we see the world around us and that is not the case. We have a sphere around body which is our metal body that picks up symbols... those symbols and patterns can be simple or complex but they are just symbols. Out brain, which is not our mind, "translate" those symbols and interpret them in accordance with what we believe is true

Remember the tale of the caribbeans and the ship...they did no see it because they could not translate its meaning

How many things and beings are around us in this moment and we can not "translate" them

Now the ones that are starting "seeing" outside of the mind control reality that scramble certain patterns and messages that are being broadcaste by beneficial beings are seeing light lines around shapes to start with, dancing and flickering dot which make reality seem not solid, glassy shapes which "escape" from objects etc. They are normally told that there is something wrong with their eyes

Shapes flashing on the corner of the eyes anyone?

Why do you thing tptb take so much travel with symbolism?

Our mind is so interesting that if we train ourselves to accept these realities we could be "seeing" in 360 degress....

Reality is more fantastic than fiction

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/02...weird-jawline/

What do you think of this?
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

That is weird...perhaps the answer is here!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

that's a hair strand..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #9
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

She's quite a beauty but I wouldn't want to see her in her true regalia.

Last edited by Luana; 02-20-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

I remember a spate of videos on youtube, something like lizard spotters!! im sure they still on there and easily found. Throwing a name in the hat i would go with Bill O Reilly, definately a reptile of some sort. Ill see if i can find some of those vids.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Strong beautiful sexual women will always be made into a villain...or a reptile..

sigh.

heres on for you...

Men who stare at Goats...

Lead carectors name was Lynn Cassidy and his mentor was Bil...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
I remember a spate of videos on youtube, something like lizard spotters!! im sure they still on there and easily found. Throwing a name in the hat i would go with Bill O Reilly, definately a reptile of some sort. Ill see if i can find some of those vids.
Check out the link in my sig
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #13
IMU
Avalon Senior Member

These are really funny things but I was asking it seriously. How about John Alexander? Or Dick Cheney? I don't limit this only to Reptilians or Lizards or whatever but the Annunaki, who look exactly like us yet they have a hidden agenda. Kerry or Bill do you have any clues? I'm really interested in this and I find it fascinating..
Old 02-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

In the UK in today's Sun newspaper is this report:

"Aliens could be among us - but we just cannot recognise them, Britain's top astronomer has said. Lord Martin Rees said the visitors might be in a form beyond understanding. Lord Rees, president of the Royal Society academy of science and also astronomer to the Queen, said they could be staring us in the face and we just don't recognise them........"

The report says he was speaking out after hosting the first conference on the possibility of alien life in the Royal Society's 350-year history.

Is this synchronicity or did IMU know about this before starting this thread?
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #15
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

[a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:04 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote