Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama Summoned to US Military Stronghold in Hawaii By Top Generals

Here's something very interesting concerning Barack Obama and follow-up articles confirming this is actually happening -

* Obama Summoned To US Military Stronghold In Hawaii By Top Generals
* Obama arrives in Hawaii to visit grandmother
* Iranian Leader In Secret Meet With Obama At US Military Stronghold In Hawaii

This is the story behind the real reason that Barack Obama is visiting his grandmother in Hawaii and has temporarily suspended his presidential campaign with less than 2 weeks before the election.
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Summoned to US Military Stronghold in Hawaii By Top Generals

wow, crazy.

thank you
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Always more then meets the eye... Yet the big WWIII, is coming whether we like it or not.. As far as trying to change it.. We didn't stop WWII, so I doubt we'll stop WWIII. To much terrorism, and terrorists in the world. To be frank ladies and gentlemen, we have been in WWIII, since Sept. 11th. 2001. We have just been in denial, and pointing fingers.. I don't want it to sound so scary, but since sept. 11th, America, my homeland, has seen allot of suffering, sure we invaded Iraq, took out a dictator, made a presence in the Middle East a good staging point for further military operations, somewhere close to terrorist strong holds so we could respond quicker and more strategically theoretically if further attacks occur, since it seems these attacks are thought up and under the operation of religious nuts in the East. Yet it gets complicated with the OIL, factor and Russia, and IRAN. Iran has the protection of Russia, Russia, not to happy with the west right now, if we were to attack Iran, which we should in my opinion, doing my best to hear both sides, but with a unstable country like Iran, with nukes, wanting to kill people just because of a religious belief, is a dumb enough reason to start or ESCALATE a WWIII. Of course America, my homeland, would be the 1st to try and defend freedom.. Which will create the great downward spiral. Sad form of buisness indeed. Anyhow great thread, thanks for the link, I love to think...

Last edited by Xhaosis; 10-26-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

wow, it makes sense, anyone else reporting this?
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I understood from the article that a lot of people in high positions are trying to prevent the IIIWW from breaking out.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Sorchal Faal the joker that wrote this article has been classified as an disinfo
clown by some moderators and some forum members. Articles written by Sorchal are pure fiction, this is not a reliable source of information.
Anybody can post false information on the internet, unfortunately is hard to filter truth from fiction.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Sorchal Faal the joker that wrote this article has been classified as an disinfo
clown by some moderators and some forum members. Articles written by Sorchal are pure fiction, this is not a reliable source of information.
Anybody can post false information on the internet, unfortunately is hard to filter truth from fiction.
thanks, good to know.

lets hope thats the case eh.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@Xhaosis:
The whole western world seems to knows by now who did the 9-11 job except you.
Untill now there is only one country who dropped a nuke on a city.
Go study your history my friend.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
@Xhaosis:
The whole western world seems to knows by now who did the 9-11 job except you.
Untill now there is only one country who dropped a nuke on a city.
Go study your history my friend.

Well prove to me who did the 911 job, and I will be part of the rest of the western world. So far thou it appears Osama did that job. As far as the USA dropping the abomb on Japan, it was necessary and saved many lives. Not to mention Japan was part of a evil that killed millions of innocent lives just because of a religious association. You can disagree with me no problem, but trying to imply I am ignorant, is a mistake. The truth always reveals itself.. you can get as upset as you want about that but that is the truth, and always has been..

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
Kathleen

" Just FYI, Christopher Story outed Sorcha Faal as a CIA disinfo agent... Scroll down to the footnotes and you'll see her site is registered by CIA headquarters."

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...ormation-sites

Old 10-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #12
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Always more then meets the eye... Yet the big WWIII, is coming whether we like it or not.. As far as trying to change it.. We didn't stop WWII, so I doubt we'll stop WWIII. To much terrorism, and terrorists in the world. To be frank ladies and gentlemen, we have been in WWIII, since Sept. 11th. 2001. We have just been in denial, and pointing fingers.. I don't want it to sound so scary, but since sept. 11th, America, my homeland, has seen allot of suffering, sure we invaded Iraq, took out a dictator, made a presence in the Middle East a good staging point for further military operations, somewhere close to terrorist strong holds so we could respond quicker and more strategically theoretically if further attacks occur, since it seems these attacks are thought up and under the operation of religious nuts in the East. Yet it gets complicated with the OIL, factor and Russia, and IRAN. Iran has the protection of Russia, Russia, not to happy with the west right now, if we were to attack Iran, which we should in my opinion, doing my best to hear both sides, but with a unstable country like Iran, with nukes, wanting to kill people just because of a religious belief, is a dumb enough reason to start or ESCALATE a WWIII. Of course America, my homeland, would be the 1st to try and defend freedom.. Which will create the great downward spiral. Sad form of buisness indeed. Anyhow great thread, thanks for the link, I love to think...
WHAT A PREMIER LEAGE PLONKER! ! ! - I don't believe it!
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
that universal seduction website itself feels bogus and dark...
worse than the sorcha faal one if you ask me
Maybe this is a little "lighter"? Still says the same thing....Sorcha Faal is not believable. I have yet to read an article she/he has written that was true.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sorch...e07jan06.shtml
Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #14
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Really?! If at any time "terrorism" is cited in your argument, you're still being led astray. There is no Al-Qaida, dude. It's a fictitious entity created as an object for you, and every other American - to be afraid of. Don't you see? You're just half-buying the lies now which is just as dangerous as buying it hook-line-and-sinker. "Terrorist strongholds"?
Follow the money on all of these so-called terrorist organizations. Yeah, that'd be some of that massively unaccounted for spending our government is so good at making disappear. Look how the media has been (just recently) hyping the **** out of the imminent terrorist attack in London. This is about fear and control. They scare you, so that you're more easily controlled. Don't buy into the lies - ANY of them. The War on Terrror was manufactured as a means to maintain a constant level of fear, and by extension - an excuse for our government to steadily strip us of our rights. Our enemies aren't in the Middle East - they're in our own government.

I've always considered myself a patriot, but the American flag has not been on display in front of my home for years now. I'm ashamed of what my country has become. Only the true definition of what we've become is very well hidden from the American people, which makes this kind of conversation sound "unpatriotic". Immerse yourself in research and you, too will likely have your heart broken when you learn what our country has become.

If you haven't listened to Naomi Wolfe, I'd strongly encourage you to check her out. She gives a very intelligent, well researched presentation of the facts. Here's one of many interviews.
Here's a good speech too: Adam Kokesh speech.

Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #16
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Xhaosis;62170. To much terrorism, and terrorists in the world.

since sept. 11th, America, my homeland, has seen allot of suffering, sure we invaded Iraq, took out a dictator, made a presence in the Middle East a good staging point for further military operations, somewhere close to terrorist strong holds so we could respond quicker and more strategically theoretically if further attacks occur, since it seems these attacks are thought up and under the operation of religious nuts in the East.

"seems these attacks are thought up and under operation of religious nuts in the east"
>"seems" is the right way to see it....i talked to the "WTC pilots" face to face just 2 weeks before the towers fell.
(wasn`t aware at the time that their faces would be in the news for months to come..and still don`t know if their mission came from "within" the US or osama ..but tend to think of it being standard CIA "dirty deed" maybe even through osama..but what do i really know?!)

the us presence in the middle east is in general still "frowned uppon" by many non islamists worldwide..(mildly said)

"iraq was a better place with saddam" according to a highly educated iraqi woman i talked to: "women had more rights than in most other western countries. but nobody outside iraq seems to have noticed that"

that really made me think..WTF is going on here!?!?

-LACK OF IN DEPTH AND UNBIASED INVESTIGATIONS HAS DONE MORE TO FURTHER 'TERRORISTAGENDAS, FROM WITHIN AGENCIES OF GOVERNMENT THAN THE WORLD'S LEADING RADICAL FACTIONS HAVE BROUGHT TO BEAR.

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-26-2008 at 11:34 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:04 AM   #17
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:06 AM   #18
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewhole View Post
think maybey he fell ill so he could go to hawaii????????/these ludicrous acts are getting old,i cant believe they keep pulling the same same tricks.the poweres that be are no more intelligent than you and i,and we definately have the numbers in our favor.so the answer to the problem falls on our shoulders.what are we going to do about it???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????/

Last edited by cakewhole; 10-27-2008 at 12:10 AM.
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Geez, a man goes to Hawaii to visit his sick grandmother and there are clowns out there trying to make it into something it's not.

What's next? Obama goes to the bathroom and Sorcha Faal makes up some b.s story about how he likes to read on the toilet?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #20
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE UP XHAOSIS!!!!
Wake up man. what world are you living in??!!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:51 AM   #21
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs down Re: Obama Summoned to US Military Stronghold in Hawaii By Top Generals

Look at all the top defense contractors making money. There's more civilian security companies working in Iraq and afghanistan than troops. Worse in some cases they are making more money than the US troops. This is a money making war. Companies like Black water are giving the US a bad rap, these bozos are mercenaries with a legal license to kill. Sad but true !!! Chenney and Bush related companies are also making a killing in profits. Carlyle Group, Unocal among others. Iran is where unocal wants to run the gas pipe line, you know why ? Cutting across Iran would cost billions of Dollars less. Many investment companies making money, many are not even part of wall street . All shadow companies for profit. Do the math. How many people pay taxes in the US a year, there's no accountability for the trillions collected from the US taxpayers. Worse many countries are complaining that the US is not honoring the loans made to the goverment by these countries. 12 trillion with a 6% intrest rate a month, there's definetely something fishie going on in Capitol Hill. As long as there's money to be made wars and rumours of wars
will always be part of the daily diet of the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #22
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

please inst-ban the schill lunatic XHAOSIS. nagasaki was necessary(omg) then doesnt beleive 9/11 was an inside job perped by mossad adn the alphabet soup intel crew.. we dont need thses kind of idiots on here...... BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
people are entitled to veiws but that is beyond the pale for a website like this. next he will be sahying its ok to barbeque muslims!!!!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #23
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
" Just FYI, Christopher Story outed Sorcha Faal as a CIA disinfo agent... Scroll down to the footnotes and you'll see her site is registered by CIA headquarters."

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...ormation-sites

Very interesting. I new she was a quack but had no idea that she worked for CIA.

So now the question becomes....

WHY would the CIA post this?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #24
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Very interesting. I new she was a quack but had no idea that she worked for CIA.

So now the question becomes....

WHY would the CIA post this?
To make you guys look like idiots. And to throw you off from what is real and what is not. If you believe all this stuff, and tell everyone about it, it reduces your credibility as a rational person. Therefore, if something really IS happening, nobody will listen to you. The chicken little scenario.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:40 PM   #25
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds to me like they're trying to make Obama into this Messianic figure Dr Deagle mentioned in his recent interview...even if that has a ring of truth about it, I still believe the articles are disinfo.

P&B
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disinformation, grandmother, hawaii, iran, military, obama, sorcha faal