Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #51
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
we don't need anyone to tell us how to live and what to believe.Our soul does a great job of that if we listen to it! But the system makes us polarize to ego.I know its hard to see, but if government would just go away, along with the police, the health care system, education institutions, and the whole 9 yards, we the human race would be so much more productive, peaceful, educated, and rich with abundance. The whole system is made to produce scarcity and to make us believe we need these laws for protection while at the same time forcing us into violence through poverty and media trickery, among other things.

It's all a sham. Rise above it consciously so you can see the whole picture, and you can't deny it! Stop looking for help in Washington, cuz it ain't coming from there, it never was and it never will be ....
this really is the point. Its a tough pill to swallow, but it isn't about sides anymore, this system is rotten to the core...lets pull our fingers out of the cracks and let this damn dam go...
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #52
sleepingnomore

Originally Posted by Phtha
we don't need anyone to tell us how to live and what to believe.Our soul does a great job of that if we listen to it! But the system makes us polarize to ego.I know its hard to see, but if government would just go away, along with the police, the health care system, education institutions, and the whole 9 yards, we the human race would be so much more productive, peaceful, educated, and rich with abundance. The whole system is made to produce scarcity and to make us believe we need these laws for protection while at the same time forcing us into violence through poverty and media trickery, among other things.

It's all a sham. Rise above it consciously so you can see the whole picture, and you can't deny it! Stop looking for help in Washington, cuz it ain't coming from there, it never was and it never will be ....

I agree with this in theory, but the reality is that private industry controls all these factions. How do you propose we do away with them?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #53
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Some say get out and fight and we can see in the past that this has been tried...........some say pray and meditate and we can see in the past that this has been tried.

I seriously thing together it will work. We will bring peace into our world, we are suppose to have the 1000 years of peace and I'm ready for it

I know together we will do this. We will make it work and if that means our issues have to be put aside and work together. It is about the human race and it's worth fighting for.

So the news on the internet is necessary and we must listen with our souls and go from there. Just like you say.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #54
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
[B] How do you propose we do away with them?
Stop giving them your attention. Passive Non-Compliance. Ignore them. Get enough people to ignore them and what can they do? Imagine the march in London a couple months ago... if instead of everyone marching on Parliament if all those people decided NOT to pay their taxes this year. Or show up for court dates. No violence, just passive non-compliance. They can't control us without US believing they can. If you are against them, you validate them. If you play on THEIR chessboard, you validate them.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:05 AM   #55
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an alternative perspective:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=478&Item id=70
LOTS OF THINGS TO REPORT IN WORLD EVENTS

I find it unfortunate how many people are still being taken in by the virulently negative material in the conspiracy media. For the record, I do not consider Obama a saint nor a savior. I consider him the first President since Kennedy who is actually doing his job and trying to make things better for our planet.

As I’ve said before, the conspiracy media is saturated with propaganda to an unheard-of extreme. I have undeniable proof of this which I have not yet released, saving it for the right time, but I have decided that I will do so within a very short timeframe after returning from Canada — not more than two weeks.

This proof shows how it’s done, the enormous money being spent on it, what they write, who does it, and includes a whistleblower statement from someone who was actually hired on one of these jobs during the election. It is shocking.

LIKE A RELIGION

Unfortunately, the hate is so thick in the Internet world that it has become like a religion. Some of the followers are becoming violent and it may be inevitable that Obama will be assassinated.

I certainly hope not, but no one can guarantee anything at this point, given the sheer number of people who want it, including all the old guard whom are being attacked and dismantled by the new administration.

The points I bring up, which require reading through multiple past entries of David’s Blog to understand, are ignored or brushed aside by almost every critic who comes to us.

Almost everyone who writes me and criticizes the administration brings up the exact same arguments. It’s largely an emotional decision and no one can really argue or dispute the facts I include — they must simply be ignored or diverted back to the same old arguments. I’ve already given many more pieces of data that show a side completely counter to those arguments.

OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION IS VERY FAR FROM PERFECT

This is far from a perfect situation. The old guard still infects the system. It is far from over and simple fear and threats have undoubtedly stopped certain things from happening as fast as they otherwise would.

You cannot attack this situation with a ‘wish list’ of every change you want to see and then get upset when many of them have not happened yet. The scope of change that must occur is enormous, and will take time to complete even under the best of circumstances. Nor is it my job to address people’s individual letters of attack.

I am nonetheless shocked to see how the entire conspiracy media has completely condemned this administration, thanks to the propaganda they read as gospel truth, and must increasingly ignore and overlook very reliable data to maintain their opinions.

How do you get someone who hates that deeply to open their mind? Unfortunately, you often don’t. Personally and professionally I will continue sharing what I see and feel, but I do not feel responsible to attempt to convince the many who do not want to be convinced, and therefore do not choose to see an alternative perspective.

The degree of propaganda in the alternative conspiracy media is extremely severe. People who think they are very smart, and right on the cutting edge, are getting their information straight from the Pentagon and the NSA, and the leaders of this movement aren’t even aware of it. In time we will see the humor and tragedy in all of this.

They key, of course, is that hate begets hate. You don’t paint people in black-and-white portraits. No one is truly a good person or truly a bad person. No situation is All Bad nor All Good. We grow in steps. This administration is taking us many steps forward.

The majority of people who ARE inside these negative groups actively want to get out and turn a new leaf. Yet the hatred has risen to such an extreme that if anyone dared try to get out, and do the right thing for humanity, they would be killed. I consider this to be pathetic and tragic to an extreme.

DISENGAGING FROM CONSPIRACY MEDIA

I have basically disengaged from the conspiracy media. I do not want, nor need, to read so many people who all adopt the same sarcastic, victimized, hopeless, doom-and-gloom, mad-as-hell viewpoint. I do not need to feel like I’m the member of some elite group that has gotten that way by knowing who to hate. Or thinking they know.

I now find that the best data is coming in from sources like Huffington Post and Digg.com. There you have people who still have an objective view because they are not inundating themselves with the propaganda-infected conspiracy media.

There you actually read facts that are not simply the hand-picked choices that focus on the negative, using ‘psychic driving’ to repeat the same lies and slanderous accusations until they become Truths in the reader’s mind.

SAYING ONE THING, MEANING ANOTHER… ON PURPOSE

Another important thing to realize is that Obama’s people are playing a political field that is very delicate and complex. It is increasingly obvious that they must mobilize sufficient public intensity to build up to changes that they cannot directly suggest on their own.

Hence, statements will be made that are obviously false, in the hopes that enough people who know the truth will get ****** off and mobilize to do something about it. A recent example is when Obama said "Al-Queda killed 3000 people on 9/11" in his address to the Muslim world.

If enough people KNOW it’s not true, then they get upset, create an uprising, and the truth comes out. That’s how the game MUST be played. Otherwise you will be eaten alive by the opposition. Look at the ridiculous attempts of Sarah Palin to try to take down David Letterman, one of the great American comics, over a single joke that was in poor taste.

Don’t forget that Obama met with two 9/11 widows in private. You can bet that the rooms in the White House are tapped, and the opposition recorded and documented whatever they discussed.

It’s very likely that they were planning on re-opening 9/11 hearings and bringing out undeniable evidence that it was not simply Muslim terrorists. These two women took a plane flight together a week later and the plane then went down under very suspicious circumstances. Past entries of David’s Blog made the case convincingly.

Air France was a similar ‘hit,’ it would seem, and I will spell out exactly who appears to have done it and why. It appears to be a direct hit against France by the British Illuminati, in response to the ‘snub’ of Queen Elizabeth from attending D-Day festivities. The bright flash of light that was reported is consistent with technology that can destroy electronics.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:08 AM   #56
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

So according to wilcock anyone who disagrees with Obama is doom and gloom and sees no hope for the future? hmmm for the record I see nothing but peace on the horizon, I just don't see it coming from Washington...

Wilcock also just clumpled the whole alternative media scene into one pile in this article. I guess that means Wilcock himself is also doom and gloom... but apparentely thinks he is the only alternate sources who is on target? I get alarm bells anytime anyone starts down this road. Whats more is he also clumped the majority of us in the same pile if we don't agree with him...

Sorry just don't buy it. Wilcock made some good points though. To many people are also looking to Alex, and Wilcock, and others as the savior and blindly believe anything they say as well. But from what I've seen many people are well aware that both sides do there fair share of fear mongering.

Alex, Wilcock, Rense, and all other sources have a part to play and all have done much good as well.

IMO Wilcock and others are playing the old divide and conquer routine, unwittingly maybe?
We cannot be conquered unless we are divided. This goes for the alternative truth movement as well. There is a reason why pretty much every alternative source is pitted against each other.... step way back and take a good look.

And HJ you don't know me so please don't insult me just because my opinion is different then your own...
I'm just sharing my opinion and not trying to spark your anger.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:16 AM   #57
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly. Fighting and even protesting against them is still adding energy to the effects not the causes. And when you get down to the bottom of it, it seems to me the cause is the one that stares back at you in a mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
Stop giving them your attention. Passive Non-Compliance. Ignore them. Get enough people to ignore them and what can they do? Imagine the march in London a couple months ago... if instead of everyone marching on Parliament if all those people decided NOT to pay their taxes this year. Or show up for court dates. No violence, just passive non-compliance. They can't control us without US believing they can. If you are against them, you validate them. If you play on THEIR chessboard, you validate them.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #58
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So according to wilcock anyone who disagrees with Obama is doom and gloom and sees no hope for the future? hmmm for the record I see nothing but peace on the horizon, I just don't see it coming from Washington...

Wilcock also just clumpled the whole alternative media scene into one pile in this article. I guess that means Wilcock himself is also doom and gloom... but apparentely thinks he is the only alternate sources who is on target? I get alarm bells anytime anyone starts down this road. Whats more is he also clumped the majority of us in the same pile if we don't agree with him...

Sorry just don't buy it. Wilcock made some good points though. To many people are also looking to Alex, and Wilcock, and others as the savior and blindly believe anything they say as well. But from what I've seen many people are well aware that both sides do there fair share of fear mongering.

Thank you for this. I totally agree with much of what you say. Wilcock said a long time ago how he felt about Obama and he will not back off his sentiments which is fine. So be it. It doesn't prove any body else can not. I for one have.

I also say that from all that I am learning and alot to people in this room and some inner thoughts, that we all do have a role and yes, many are doing just that. They are fullfilling their path what ever it may be.

Alex, Wilcock, Rense, and all other sources have a part to play and all have done much good as well.

IMO Wilcock and others are playing the old divide and conquer routine, unwittingly maybe?
We cannot be conquered unless we are divided. This goes for the alternative truth movement as well. There is a reason why pretty much every alternative source is pitted against each other.... step way back and take a good look.

And HJ you don't know me so please don't insult me just because my opinion is different then your own...
I'm just sharing my opinion and not trying to spark your anger.
Thank you for sharing that opinion. It says alot. I too enjoy being heard without worrying about the anger it may spark. David Wilcox was all for Obama and said right from the start Obama is the "one" so he would say all of this. He reminds me of my husband who thinks he knows it all too.

We shall see

I like to think I'm right too but I am not all the time so I wont go there

I will not let it bother me if people disagree with me but I sure do not want to step on any toes either. It is something that I try hard to avoid.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:39 AM   #59
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What does Obama's citizenship have to do with his current job performance?

Someone care to tell me?

Otherwise, it's hard to take this place seriously sometimes with threads like this. I read about spreading love and positivity and also read posts clearly written out of hatred or negativity. Which is it? What is the purpose of this place nowadays?

I have a friend who told me about Camelot. We used to discuss it. He wont' come around anymore because of the attitude towards Obama. That's one less person out of many that could be tuning in.

It would make more sense to present a neutral opinion on ALL world leaders. None are perfect but please, don't make every single post/thread an opportunity to drag them through the mud, again and again.
Obama was born in South Africa and I personally heard his grandmother say so on a tape with the other kids in the background telling her to keep quiet. Any person born outside of the US is not eligible to run for presidency. It is as simple as that. Just as the Diebold machines illegally got Bush elected both times... other parties falsified data so Obama could become the President of the United States. It is all a fraud. His Hawaii Birth Certificate was also tampered with as it was originally his sisters.

Take this the next step. Since his being in office is illegal to begin with - that would make any policies or documents he signs invalid as well if this were ever to be taken to a body that would actually enforce the law. As to why he is there? The timeline got altered. Hilary's timeline as President I read was a guaranteed nuke attack upon the US. Who knows what is going on now. From what I gathered from Philip Corso Jr, Col Corso's son - time travel happens all the time and the timeline is being altered all the time... only not as frequently as it has in the past. Some of us are old enough to remember what really happened as compared to the info being presented in this new timeline.

Also, future trends are much more difficult to gage due to who hops in and alters potential futures. This in and of itself is another whole story however, Obama is indeed a fraud as he really was born in South Africa and not in the US.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:44 AM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is part of what makes these forums a hostile place for those that don't share (what appears to be) a majority opinion of hate/hostility towards Obama.
Speaking for myself only, this forum is a place for me to reach out to others in an attempt to do my small part to try to save my country. It is impossible to do so without facing facts about what is going on with the Federal government. Hate and hostility has nothing to do with facing facts.

The situation we’re in is that one of the reasons so many people are unaware of the crisis we face is that they are duped by the programming techniques that we are subjected to.

The issue of Obama’s citizenship is one that relates to the deception practiced by the handlers who put him in office.

This is what we’re dealing with across the board: deception on a massive scale. And if we don’t wise up to it, we’re going to be ushered into the New World Order.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #61
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you David Icke, Jeff Rense, Larry Sinclair,Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Oathkeepers, IVAW,and thank you for this forumn and all their interviews.
And thank you for doing what you do as well. I never meant any harm in any of my comments, and the earlier one ("whining") I did make that was badly judged and I edited. I am sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
He is giving more power to the Federal Reserves............not even a government facility...and deffinately not working for us, the people of the USA.................I will not give him any credit for disclosing any part of their downfall.
In the final analysis what matters above what Obama is or is not, it is where we can go from here. The bigger picture. Yes I maintain he is of light, but that's ok its only my opinion, and in any case it is too soon for that to be evident beyond doubt - he cannot come out yet, he would be killed.

Instead he has to play a nasty game. I hope he can keep tilting the odds towards the light - and if he can then he is going to massively change the way we live our lives through the next two or three years. For example: The FED is going to be dead soon - in all liklihood the US dollar will fail. So what if Obama gives the FED more powers. It makes no difference. Big picture thinking by a clever and illumined mind.

What matters are that people are engaging in critical thinking and not swallowing the BS that is peddled both on the common media and increasingly on the underground "conspiracy media". I think Wilcock is right. The psyops teams have found a way to defocus the minds of a huge set of those who are starting to search outside the mainstream media for answers.

So beyond even the importance of critical thinking, I would urge people to look not at what is written on your computer screens but take a long hard look at the information through the lens of your own hearts. I expect that none of here have that down to perfection yet, and so it is still likely that many of us will see subtle differences. We will still have our different points of view.

When I look through mine I see the daybreak is not to far away, and there is a glorious enlightened future for many of us on the horizon - and I strongly believe with my heart that Obama - one way or another - is a big factor in this. I don't care about anything else. I would prefer it if the doubts over his eligibility could be cleared up and all the faked evidence, fake tapes, fake birth-certs etc could be destroyed - but to me it doesn't matter - the game is in play right now. If Obama is of the light, then he deserves my support, and on that single condition alone he will get it.

I was reading Charlie Chaplin's "Great Dictator" speech again today and I was struck by this passage which apparently follows it in the film.

Quote:
Hannah, can you hear me? Wherever you are, look up Hannah. The clouds are lifting! The sun is breaking through! We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world - a kindlier world, where men will rise above their hate, their greed and their brutality. Look up, Hannah! The soul of man has been given wings and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope, into the future, the glorious future that belongs to you, to me, and to all of us. Look up, Hannah... look up!"
That is what we are facing soon. The sun is breaking through, but a lot of people can't see it yet and that is very sad. Each of us have the light of this new era within us. The light pours in and to the extent you let it, is powering your awaking forward at blistering speeds.

Many don't get it. They will phase out of this existence. Each makes the choice.

I also believe that everyone here does or will get it soon - and it is my pleasure to share the ride with you into the light of the coming new paradigm that will define our lives going forward.

A..
Old 06-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

...Yes I maintain he is of light... in any case it is too soon for that to be evident beyond doubt - he cannot come out yet, he would be killed...
Please elaborate. Your opinion is that he cannot come out now, but he could come out later?

Do you believe he sought the office of the Presidency because he is of the light?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #63
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Please elaborate. Your opinion is that he cannot come out now, but he could come out later?
Ok, I'll try. Clearly, Obama is surrounded by enemies. They are doing as they always did, trying to push their long time agenda through him. They wanted McCain, but that all went wrong because McCain was stupid and blew it with the whole Sarah Palin thing. They have surrounded him with the baddest of the bad. Their ability to fix the election has waned with the effect of Obama's campaign. Obama makes it. So here he is, POTUS, but he cannot resist all they do, he has to work within the opportunities available to him. As soon as he finds his chances he can pick at the Gordian Knot spun around him. What he did for Cheney was a good example. He is a clever man and will play the long game. This annoys all those looking for a quick fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Do you believe he sought the office of the Presidency because he is of the light?
Yes, furthermore, I think he is a full-on highly evolved wanderer - one of the ground crew "special forces" if you like, but I don't know if he is consciously awakened to that fact at this time. He has huge power, I can hear it in his words and any person who makes it into high office is usually somewhat evolved (true for both sides !). He is clearly inner directed.

A..
Old 06-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #64
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I find your views interesting to think about, they certainly couldn't be any more opposite to my beliefs.

I believe the spiritually evolved, at least those of the right hand path, do not seek positions that give power over others. This is why the political arena and other positions of power are chalk full of ego, and why I have no faith in Washington. I think these people in so called "high places" are the biggest slaves of all. I also don't consider Obama or anyone else on this planet better or worse then myself. I'm learning to give just as much credence to a random forum poster as I do any authoritative figure, because truth can be found locked within the words and not the source. We all have 'huge power', we just need to use it rather then give it away.
It takes a leap of faith in many circumstances to accept the fact that we don't need govern-ments or anything they offer.
Thanks politicians for all you have tried to do! But I can do it just fine on my own thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Yes, furthermore, I think he is a full-on highly evolved wanderer - one of the ground crew "special forces" if you like, but I don't know if he is consciously awakened to that fact at this time. He has huge power, I can hear it in his words and any person who makes it into high office is usually somewhat evolved (true for both sides !). He is clearly inner directed.

A..

Last edited by Phtha; 06-20-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #65
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"I believe the spiritually evolved, at least those of the right hand path, do not seek positions that give power over others. This is why the political arena and other positions of power are chalk full of ego, and why I have no faith in Washington."

Unfortunately, I agree. However, this is a big / massive part of the problem in the first place. Spiritually evolved people often avoid taking dominion over their planet, over their government. This is NOT a good thing. The void is filled by the most egotistical, the least spiritually evolved people to run the show. Those who sell out humanity for their own advancement.

What is required is NOT the abolition of government, anarchy is not the solution.

What is required is that the most spiritually evolved people, first: Go all the way and attain full enlightenment and second: Take dominion over the planet for the benefit and empowerment of all.

God is not going to fix this for any of us from outside of us, only from inside of us. So unless we step up to the plate and take back our world and take back our government, in a peaceful and wonderful way, then who will?

What is required is not abolition of government, what is required is enlightened leadership.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #66
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

So how are things at the pentagon Waterman? Your fellow disinformation buddies in the cubicals next to you, how are they doing?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:08 AM   #67
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Your right, if good people were in power then we certainly would have much more pleasant societies today , but the two just don't seem to fit togather. Maybe it could work, I have dwelled on it often and have not been able to come up with a workable system.

Anarchy however is nothing but a symbol of fear created to keep us enslaved. An-arch that must be crossed. I can only speak for myself, but if the govern-ment and all of its institutions did dissolve tomorrow, I wouldn't suddenly sport a huge green mohawk and start throwing televisions into windows. I can't think of one person I have ever met that would become criminaly insane just because man made laws don't exist. In fact criminals don't listen to laws anyways, laws only enslave the righteous.

We are all creative beings and don't need de-education institutions to learn, they hold us back by dumbing us down through mass suppression and blind acceptance to authority.

The people in power are doing nothing but dangling 'golden' carrots in front of our faces.... from cradle to grave mind... but we keep eating them, that's the problem... us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"I believe the spiritually evolved, at least those of the right hand path, do not seek positions that give power over others. This is why the political arena and other positions of power are chalk full of ego, and why I have no faith in Washington."

Unfortunately, I agree. However, this is a big / massive part of the problem in the first place. Spiritually evolved people often avoid taking dominion over their planet, over their government. This is NOT a good thing. The void is filled by the most egotistical, the least spiritually evolved people to run the show. Those who sell out humanity for their own advancement.

What is required is NOT the abolition of government, anarchy is not the solution.

What is required is that the most spiritually evolved people, first: Go all the way and attain full enlightenment and second: Take dominion over the planet for the benefit and empowerment of all.

God is not going to fix this for any of us from outside of us, only from inside of us. So unless we step up to the plate and take back our world and take back our government, in a peaceful and wonderful way, then who will?

What is required is not abolition of government, what is required is enlightened leadership.

Last edited by Phtha; 06-21-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:52 AM   #68
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Obama was born in South Africa and I personally heard his grandmother say so on a tape with the other kids in the background telling her to keep quiet. Any person born outside of the US is not eligible to run for presidency. It is as simple as that. Just as the Diebold machines illegally got Bush elected both times... other parties falsified data so Obama could become the President of the United States. It is all a fraud. His Hawaii Birth Certificate was also tampered with as it was originally his sisters.

Take this the next step. Since his being in office is illegal to begin with - that would make any policies or documents he signs invalid as well if this were ever to be taken to a body that would actually enforce the law. As to why he is there? The timeline got altered. Hilary's timeline as President I read was a guaranteed nuke attack upon the US. Who knows what is going on now. From what I gathered from Philip Corso Jr, Col Corso's son - time travel happens all the time and the timeline is being altered all the time... only not as frequently as it has in the past. Some of us are old enough to remember what really happened as compared to the info being presented in this new timeline.

Also, future trends are much more difficult to gage due to who hops in and alters potential futures. This in and of itself is another whole story however, Obama is indeed a fraud as he really was born in South Africa and not in the US.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Austria. Why isn't anyone making a deal out of that.

It's gotta be Obama's skin color that's drawing all this wasteful hatred.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #69
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Austria. Why isn't anyone making a deal out of that.

So now your calling anyone who feels this way a racist? Lately your comments on the forum have been reverting to your old ways of bashing people and making rude comments. This is the most ignorant and ridiculous thing I have ever heard you say HJ, and I've had enough of it.

For your information, Arnold has been discussed over and over again in the media for years now. He is ore than welcome to be governor, or even a higher office, however, since he was born in Austria he CAN NOT run for president.

THAT is the issue here, and not any ones skin color. Do I or any one else here care he's black, NO. Do I agree with the fact that someone who was born elsewhere can't be president even though they earned their citizenship, No. The fact is how can we trust someone to run our country who LIED about where they were born just so they could get elected.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:15 PM   #70
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It couldn't be any more ignorant than the people parroting Rense/Jones/Hannity/etc.

That is all I have to say on this. I make no apologies for making a stand.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 06-21-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #71
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your right, if good people were in power then we certainly would have much more pleasant societies today , but the two just don't seem to fit together.

We are all creative beings and don't need de-education institutions to learn, they hold us back by dumbing us down through mass suppression and blind acceptance to authority.
I see the future as one with enlightened leadership rather than no leadership.

That being said, I completely agree that we do not need these elite companies and governments, they really just get in the way of the free market and of the power to the people. For example, we're operating under the illusion we need big banks and big government to take care of us, and really they just destroy the value of everything we create. We print more money and devalue our dollar to 'save' the companies and system that is destroying us. "Too big to fail" is something we've collectively agreed on, and it's a lie.

So yes, we don't need these guys or their crappy systems, which is more like a parasite than something helpful, but, the future will have enlightened, empowering governments, rather than no governments at all... and it will take the most spiritually evolved people to stand up and take dominion over their government and their planet rather than thinking leadership is only for the spiritually un-evolved... that's an illusion too.

Moving into some cave and meditating our whole lives, is not why we were born into north American society, we are here to be IN the world, just not of it.

Change that's is needed will come from us, not from outside of us, and unfortunately, not from media created sensation Obama!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #72
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Now THATS just silly. I'm sure there are some ignorant folks out there who are basing their opinion on skin color, but I seriously doubt any of us on Avalon are THAT unconscious.

I for one, DO think that Obama has a lot of intellect, charisma, and good intentions. And maybe he is actually working toward dismantling the system. But that's not the point. Deferring your own personal responsibility by believing in anyone but yourself is really still begging to be lead, instead of leading your own life. Its an abdication of your responsibility as a human.

I say, fine... let's see what Obama does, but in the meantime, lets not focus on IS HE GOING TO SAVE US and sit back and HOPE that our new father figure will sort everything out and we can just sit back and pat ourselves on the back for having believed in him.

BE the change you wish to see in the world, not HOPE FOR the change you wish to see in the world.

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-21-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #73
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is the latest view point made on the Freeman site, some interesting theories here i have to say;

Barackhenaten and Renaissance Tiye

“We will develop strict guidelines (for stem cell research), which we will rigorously enforce, because we cannot ever tolerate misuse or abuse,” Mr. Obama said. “And we will ensure that our government never opens the door to the use of cloning for human reproduction. It is dangerous, profoundly wrong, and has no place in our society, or any society.”
Full text of Obama's speech on Stem Cell Research

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?
"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."
New York Times
April 16, 1985

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
I say, "OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?" They ask.
I say, "I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger." I say, "I found that Akhenaten had two daughters from Queen Nefertiti...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"
"Notice in this ancient frieze of Akhenaten and Nefertiti with their two girls, what is the other most prominent features of this picture?" I ask.

"Didn't Akhenaten worship the sun god Aten?"
"Yes"
"Oh, and the flowers."
"Exactly. Do you know the code names the secret service gave the first family?"
"Isn't that a secret?"
"I guess it should be but, no, it was in the news. Their names are Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance, and Rosebud."
"Radiance and Rosebud?"
"Absolutely. Here look for yourself."
"Well, what do you think now?" I ask.
"Are there family connections?"

Come on, what are the odds that a woman that looks exactly like the mother of Akhenaten would marry a man who looks exactly like Akhenaten and have two children that look exactly like the offspring of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?
As a kid my mind was open to such possibilities. As I studied the pyramids and ancient astronauts, I knew mummification had a mysterious property that we in the, then, 20th century could not reproduce. Our new mummies decompose. The ancient Egyptian mummies did not. I knew this allowed for the retrieval of a viable cell for cloning and I pondered if there would be some day when "they" would bring back the Pharaohs. I was thinking of some Armageddon script when the dead would walk the Earth. What I never thought of was, the clones coming out as the first family of America!
"Today is a great day to live." They say.
"Amazing!"
There are definitely questions of Barack's origins.
"Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen." What kind of riots or Constitutional erosion would occur if this is true? The revolution is manufactured.
We're there other clones like Barack?

Music by MP Soundcraft
Noun: renegade ‘re-nu‘geyd
1. Someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
2. A disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or
political party or friend etc. "Christian turned Muslim," See also: disloyal
Type of: defector, deserter, dissent, protest, turncoat, resist, apostate

Noun: Renaissance
2. The revival of learning and culture
Adjective: renascent ri'na-sunt or ri'ney-sunt
• Rising again as to new life
• A second or new birth
• reincarnation, rebirth

Dr. Sam Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder.

Pathological narcissism is a pattern of thinking and behaving in adolescence and adulthood, which involves infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others. It manifests in the chronic pursuit of personal gratification and attention (narcissistic supply), in social dominance and personal ambition, bragging, insensitivity to others, lack of empathy and/or excessive dependence on others to meet his/her responsibilities in daily living and thinking.

“If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness? It’s possible that I’m a little too awesome.”

- Barack Obama

What is this all about?
Listen now on Red Ice Creations

Every respectable monotheistic religion needs an adversary/satan and Akhenaten’s cult of Aten is no different. In ancient Egypt, this spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness was known as, Apep. Apep commanded an army of demons that plagued mankind according to the ancient tradition.
Apep later became known as Apophis, patron of evil and darkness; the serpent.
My investigation of Obama began with his coupling of NASA with the DOD. The Columbia Endeavour for the Discovery of Atlantis is coming to a close and is being replaced by the Ares Space Program, Ares being the god of war.
China's successful test of an anti-satellite missile in January 2007 signaled a potential new arms race in space. Barack Obama does not support the stationing of any weapons in space. He believes the international community must address the issue of space weaponization head-on and enter into a serious dialogue with Russia, China and other nations to stop this slow slide into a new battlefield.
Few realize that we have a United States Space Force and that it is housed in Cheyenne Mountain with NORAD and the Missile Defense Shield. It was the shield that concerned me most when I made my film on HAARP. In this film, I highlighted a report of an asteroid that came over the HAARP facility as it was being tested as a meteor deflection shield. I considered, could they have the ability to hurl meteors at the planet? The perfect approach of the object over the HAARP antennae array suggested guidance. I knew this was something to document because of Wernher von Braun's "Enemy List" establishing asteroids as the next false-flag event.
It was no ordinary meteor that shot over the HAARP array. It came in with a sonic boom and was followed by an earthquake in Anchorage. The event of meteors with sonic booms has been increasing and the curious note is that each time the incoming object is unknown. There is a bright flash that turns night to day and then a sonic boom followed shortly by an earthquake. This happened in Tok Alaska on December 29th. There were more than 250 tremors in Yellowstone that same day. Robert Smith, a professor of geophysics at the University of Utah said of these tremors, "They're certainly not normal,"
It turns out that Obama’s election was heralded by a meteor coming in over Canada on November 20th. Some suggest this is a sign of Barack being the Anti-Christ. He is helped by Mabus after all. Did Obama thank Satan?
I see things a little differently, however. Not many people noticed the asteroid that nearly hit the planet last Monday, March 2nd. It came closer to Earth than the moon’s orbit. The space ball measured between 69 feet and 154 feet in diameter. The Planetary Society said that made it the same size as an asteroid that exploded over Siberia in 1908 and leveled more than 800 square miles of forest. The asteroid was only spotted two days before buzzing Earth. It is now being said that this asteroid threat should be solved "through broad international cooperation" within the framework of the United Nations. The meteor that is of concern comes from a group of Near Earth Objects known as Aten and the bringer of doom in this Group of Aten…Apophis.

http://www.freemantv.com/articles/barackhenaten.shtml

Watch The Obama Deception

Then Watch William Cooper

More to come!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #74
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
Now THATS just silly. I'm sure there are some ignorant folks out there who are basing their opinion on skin color, but I seriously doubt any of us on Avalon are THAT unconscious.
I certainly hope this is the case. I was born to be controversial and again, I apologize for the 1,039th time.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #75
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I certainly hope this is the case. I was born to be controversial and again, I apologize for the 1,039th time.
No apology necessary, I understand you feel strongly.
But THIS is the important part of that post:

I for one, DO think that Obama has a lot of intellect, charisma, and good intentions. And maybe he is actually working toward dismantling the system. But that's not the point. Deferring your own personal responsibility by believing in anyone but yourself is really still begging to be lead, instead of leading your own life. Its an abdication of your responsibility as a human.

I say, fine... let's see what Obama does, but in the meantime, lets not focus on IS HE GOING TO SAVE US and sit back and HOPE that our new father figure will sort everything out and we can just sit back and pat ourselves on the back for having believed in him.

BE the change you wish to see in the world, not HOPE FOR the change you wish to see in the world.