Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 07-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cancer, what will help/cure it

Hi all

Just found out a member of my family may have cancer, neck and legs, is there anything here that might help??
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Cancer, what will help/cure it

Sorry to hear that
Have you looked into MMS??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Swanny, i will do
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear that but there are many alternative cures connected to this link... http://www.cancure.org/hoxsey_clinic.htm... I watched a documentary on the Hoxsey Clinic which has been running since early 1900's with an 80% cure rate... Here's a video on them you should watch... http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...47372206&hl=en. Please keep us posted
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I can make a referral to a practitioner with an up to 50% recovery rate for "terminal" cancer.
Curing cancer is a tricky business - you can actually pick two therapies which will cancel out each other. Fast growing is treated differently than slow growing. It's quite complex. Write to karen@projectavalon.net for the place I would go to first if I got a cancer diagnosis.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

MMS will most certainly be helpful.

It is always dangerous to talk about a cure. There is a holistic dimension to cancer that needs to be investigated because it will be different in every case.

Cancer is often one of lifes harshest catalyst. It can provoke evolution in both the sufferer and those that love them. In all cases, love, light and the developing conciousness of the wider contexts of our reality will be a benefit. There is not illness that love/light when unhindered and given full reign cannot over come. Such healing can be offered at all times from myriad sources - the trick is that it must be both asked for an accepted. (On that point, there is always the healing list on this forum).

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-22-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Orgone therapy, The Bob Beck protocol, MMS, Vitamin D3, and Hemp Oil. I would recommend watching Run from the Cure the Rick Simpson story. kindly chaz
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #8
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

IMO I would follow everything that Karen suggests.... Its was her research
project for quite sometime...

Also, understand that Cancer IS THE BX virus.....

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I refer you to post

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14831
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:32 PM   #10
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

If I had cancer my first goal would be visiting the Gerson Institute, http://www.gerson.org/ Their method has been curing all forms of cancer since the 1930s. This should be common knowledge by now... sigh. There was a decent documentary made about them, parts of which can still be seen on youtube.

I hope your "patient" is open to solutions other than surgery & radiation. That is really the most difficult part, finding people open to healing.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

You may be able to arrest it's progression or ease the symptoms but until you can figure out how it started and treat the cause I would think it would be difficult to use just one product. I'm not just speaking from opinion here, my brother has been in cancer research for some time now and is an MD. Even he would admit that this is only one approach that many things must be examined including the person's general outlook. Research everything from traditional treatements, to natural treatments because you are treating the mind, body and spirit. I sincerely hope you find some immediate help for your family member and a speedy recovery.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #12
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
IMO I would follow everything that Karen suggests.... Its was her research
project for quite sometime...

Also, understand that Cancer IS THE BX virus.....

Trooly,

Tango
Tango, what do you mean BX virus? Have not heard of it...but not surprised at all that it is virus caused.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #13
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

THIS IS A LIST I HAVE
research all these
VIT D 3
ESSIAC TEA
URINE THERAPY
GERSON DIET
MMS 1 AND 2
BOB BECKS PROTOCOL
HULDA CLARK .AND THE PARASITE CLEANSE SLOWS IT DOWN APARENTLY
ROSEMARY AND APPLE SAUCE
BICARBONATE OF SODA AND MAPLE SYRUP
GET HOLD OF BILL HENDERSON HE TALKS TO PEOPLE OVER THE PHONE WITH CANCER .I WOULD START WITH HIM MY SELF
GERMAN NEW MEDICINE DR HAMMERS METHOD VERY GOOD
JUICING
CANCER TUTOR ON LINE AND DR LORRAINE DAY SHES VERY GOOD .
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:38 AM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hello ammit ... i'm sorry to hear of the possibility a family member may have cancer ...

all that i can offer is to say i believe one's diet is very important ...
my father has had skin cancer as well as colon cancer at different times ...
my mother pancreatic cancer ...
very little conventional methods were taken nor were there any holistic treatments utilized ...
wait lists here for conventional treatments were so long that in the interim ... their diet was the only thing they focused on ... pure whole and simple ... nothing processed at all ... everything in moderation and balance ... lots of veggies though ... mostly organic ...
medical practitioners couldn't believe the outcome in each case ...
this is just their own experience but i do feel diet is important ...

i believe every avenue should be investigated and to choose the ones that feel right ...

if there is a will there is a way ... there must be the will though from the get go ... i seen that in my folks ... wouldn't take no for an answer ...

blessings ammit ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:47 AM   #15
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

good day ammit
joanna budwigs research is well worth a read.very natural dietary method.

http://www.lightsv.org/bud1.htm

here is the ingredients
http://www.nutrition2000.com/Diet_an...udwig_Diet.asp

revised
http://members.shaw.ca/duncancrow/Bu...-revision.html

another more conteversial method.part 1 of 7.
i followed this on the news abit. it went to court a couple of times.
the medicinal aspects of the cure have not one thing to do with getting high,as is the usual focus.in the end it leaves you to wonder who makes decisions for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

hope this helps
peace....kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:21 AM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Cancer, what will help/cure it

http://jimhumble.com/

protocols and questions answered here, MMS good luck. he has also an mms2 which he is finding very effective in the treatment of aids..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #17
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ammit - thoughts and prayers with your family. When you say neck and legs, what type of cancer are you referring to? Melanoma? Let us know.

From my own perspective... I would do a combination of all of the above that are available, such as following:

1) Strict (very strict) vegan juice diet and coffee enema a la Gerson.
2) Progressive MMS 1 and 2 methods.
3) I.V. Chelation if available in the area.. may combine with oral chelation, gall bladder detox and heavy metal detox (must clear out all of those fronts the immune system is fighting on an ongoing basis - the MMS should help with this as well).
4) Oxygen therapy if available.
5) Min 10k IU Vitamin D3 daily (may consider loading 50-100k units daily for 3-4 days prior).
6) Get a Rife machine - have someone with experience (there are some on this forum) help you out.
7) Get high quality pure water filtration of some kind (purewatersystems or the like).

Keep everything organic and clean! No sugar! No artificial sweeteners (other than stevia) No starch! Low fructose fruits! No Meat! No MSG! (do a search for MSG ingredients). Even a little of any of these can foil the methods employed. Discipline is key.

I don't see how any cancer (other than karmic/soul contract) could withstand this kind of onslaught.

Where does this family member live? Perhaps some of us have or can find resources for you.

Last edited by Jonathon; 01-20-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:51 AM   #18
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

That is Right Linda, all forms of Cancer... are directly caused by a Virus it may

sit in your body for seven years, before it activates... Raising the PH of the body
7.2 will kill the virus... There are also frequencies that kill the virus... Dr Royal Rife had very good success at killing Cancer while work with Chicago Northwestern University... Do some research like ' Karen ' has... Cancer IS
curable... Contact Karen for details... I do have a rife frequency generator...
A GB 4000.

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Tango, what do you mean BX virus? Have not heard of it...but not surprised at all that it is virus caused.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 AM   #19
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ammit, I'm very sorry your family could be faced with the possibility of something like this but remember, there's always hope. I did some research and I would recommend (in any order)
Look on youtube the videos from Dr. Tulio Simoncini "Cancer is a Fungus" and definitely the person should try Sodium Bicarbonate
Look the videos Run for the Cure - Hemp Oil
Dr. Johana Budwig protocol - Cottage cheese and flax seed
Any diet conducive to alkalinize the body, cancer can't survive in an alkaline environment, very easy to do with juicing: sparagus and other superfoods, juicing is a delicious way to get healthy very fast and very effective

I highly recommend this web site to everybody, it's all about testimonies from people who have used different cheap home remedies for all kind of ailments and they tell you how they did it:

www.earthclinic.com

I don't recommend Dr. Hulda Clark because her method is way too extreme, usually the person loose all his/her teeth trying to kill ANY virus, parasite, etc., in the body which is almost impossible, there are easier aproaches.

Please let us know any results, it's something we'd be very interested in.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #20
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry to hear that Ammit, here are my recommendations:

There is a product called Immune Extra that's been highly successful at treating cancers and rebuilding damaged, dysfunctional immune systems. google it, they can get a better deal from distributors than from the manufacturer if it's on sale. $27-$34 for a bottle of 30 and you take one a day, I take it because it's one of the best things you can take for the immune system. Anyone who is dealing with cancer or any other kind of immunological dysfunction should be on it...

Vitamin D3 she should take 50,000-100,000 iu a day for a year...then reduce to 5000iu a day. Also must take boron, vitamin k2 and magnesium with D3 or it loses it's effectiveness, they work together synergisticaly to build immune function.

Krill oil

High grade Zeolite - order online

Graviola - South American rainforest plant, potent herbal cancer fighter

Get on a good green drink like Emerald Greens from health food store, take with apple juice

Buy a good detox formula from health food store, ask clerk what they recommend

A good liquid vitamin...Source of Life Red is good, they also have a shake that I take daily as my multi-vitamin that has everything including enzymes, bioflavaniods and other herbal supplements.

Eat alot of raw foods and vegetables, stay away from fish especially tuna, because of the high mercury content. No fried foods and stay away from sugar and white flour, it's hard on the liver.

Learn to meditate and visualize, to use the mind to heal, the mind has an incredible ability to heal the body....

Also find someone at the health food store who is knowlegable what they recommend...there are products that work with T Cells on a cellular level, it's like $60 a bottle and I forget what it's called.

Also cancer is an emotional disease...many people that get cancer have anger and resentment issues they need to work on, unless it's environmental....toxins she's exposed to. Either way cancer is an issue of toxic emotions or toxins in the environment. The zeolite is to detox from heavy metals,

Meditation will help detox emotions....this is a wonderful website with the best guided meditations I've done. They are 3-5 minutes long, so it's best to do 5-7 in a row to get into a deep state while working on the issues you need to address. You always come out of these meditations with a good buzz too, you should give a try yourself! It's also a very good website for people who want to reach for states of higher consciousness

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms...ditation_room/

Good luck! My prayers are with you!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit,
Sorry to hear this... my thoughts go out to you and your family but there is hope and the fact you are on here means I feel you will have information that the un-informed won't have.

When my Dad had primary lung and 2 secondary brain tumors we tried everything talked about on this list except MMS, urine therapy and the emotional aspects of healing... I also did not know about actually "liver flushing" then either... I was on a steep learning curve...

The problem with our situation to some extent was my Dad wasn't open to it until towards the end and then it was too late... Also he had been told by a man is a white coat that he was going to die in 5 to 12 months... The man in the white coat convinced my Dad to some extent... Fear is a large part of the issue for all involved.

I would have tried the above 4 things had I known about them and based on research I've done since on them too.

But for us the issue was it was extremely agressive and lung and brain which are the two worst kings of cancers to treat. Due to the nature of lung tissue and the blood brain barrier.

For me I'm sure a large part of my fathers issue was an emotional issue he would not face and refused to address or discuss from 15 - 20 years before that I believe was eating him internally / emotionally it effected the whole family but him especially as it was his relationship with his brother that was involved.

With regards MMS
http://www.youtube.com/user/jonnosho.../4/HLEEFLCefnM

With regards Urine therapy - read the reviews...
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Own-Perfe...3987292&sr=1-1

A thread I started on Liver flushing...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16447

Andreas Moritiz's book is great and in my thread. He is someone also worth investigating with regards detoxing in addition to the Gerson therapy which we tried (but someone with cancer has a blocked liver so I'm not sure whether a coffee enema will do as much a s good couple of liver flushes but other detox organs need to be ready kidneys/ skin / etc etc)

removing Amalgam filling's safely with rubber dams etc - My Dad had a mouth full of them! I didn't convince him to get them removed... In my youtube favourites there is loads of info on health (MMS link above)...

Removing Fluoride from diet and water and toothpaste

Getting pesticides out of food

Lymphatic stimulation massage and reflex points - Donna Eden does a great book with these point in them called "energy medicine"...

The list goes on on things to try and part of the worry will be filtering the information overload and fear of loosing a loved one...

Getting to a good energy healer may help relax the people involved which includes the carers and other family members...

Nutrition is key - and Brian Peskin has a good book on cancer worth a look too in addition to the above areas to investigate. There are two ways for your body to get energy sugar OR fats... Cancer cells have 15 sugar receptors... So changing to a diet which is extremely low in carbs may be a thing to investigate and change the energy source of the body to GOOD FATs (most fats are toxic though). MCT's and coconut oil are worth investigating...

I'm sure the list of advice here will grow and add confusion but these items above are worth investigating...

BUT if the person involved isn't open to any of this... from experience you will struggle...

I hope you can convince them to be open minded with this... that will be your first hurdle...

I hope you can use some of this info...

take care...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #22
Smickle1111
Avalon Senior Member

Apricot Kernels - 20 per day! for B17 - and naturally occurring cyanide.

Alkaline Water for drinking

In europe they are doing Hyperthermia treatments .. infrared i think.
Smickle1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #23
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

The Story of ESSIAC

"...If apple cider vinegar were found to benefit cancer patients, it would be banned from the public!"

http://www.naturalnews.com/026928_ca...ea_health.html

Peace, love and lots of light for you and your family member!

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #24
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I very much agree with Sauce... Andreas Morritz is very good in what he writes, he has even written a book on dealing with Cancer... search his name on Amazon.. or go to his website.

In addition, the China Study is also very informative about the action of protein intake (meat and dairy) which feeds cancer growth.

If your family member is eating a high protein intake, this will fuel the cancer growth. They can cut the fuel to the fire by stopping to eat meat and milk/cheese. Sounds extreme I know, but it will at least cut down the flame while you figure out a cure.

best wishes to you and your family... put them on the healing thread too!

Love and healing from me...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote