Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > TURKEY

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Turkey

I couldn't decide on if my country was to be placed here or Europe. Oh well.. so did the EU right?

Anyways, looking for friends from Istanbul area....
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turkey

from Istanbul (hope not for long tho lol).

Hi there.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Oil View Post
I couldn't decide on if my country was to be placed here or Europe. Oh well.. so did the EU right?

Anyways, looking for friends from Istanbul area....
You now have your own area in Europe, may as well follow the powers that be

Welcome!

Cheers

GateKeeper
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm in the continent anyway. Hope I will never be in the union.

and thank you I guess. Sorry for being a rude idiot

Last edited by elirien; 09-11-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Allright...good to see some more fellows here... where in istanbul are u located elirien?

How did you come across this site?

Good to feel I'm not all alone here

And yeah!!...we should never be a part of that EU crap...

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 09-12-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Oh i live in Gümüssuyu dude. There are some people here in Istanbul that are quite interested in this. I found also some Turkish guys in the David Icke forum.
Where do you live ?

Oh I found this site through the David Icke forum. I've been into this stuff for some months now (so you could say that I'm "toy" ).
What did drive you to research this stuff?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #7
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

I actually posted an earlier msg on forum about networking in Turkey, so thats just us for the time being i guess.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #8
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Allright!!!, good to know I'm not alone. Hi guys....

After 15 years, I've moved back to Istanbul in 1997, I used to live in Chicago , IL. Now I live in sisli. I've been researching some parts of Metapyhsics, supernatural, or call it whatever you want, for almost 13 to 15 years now. I've had experiences through my whole life which led me to do some research on some specific areas. Although I'm not too much in to the "alien" stuff, some experiences forced me to do some reading on it as well.

Anyways, yes I've heard of Mr. Icke, he has some good knowledge of the Illuminati, but that "reptillian" stuff just doesn't quite click with me.

So what led you guys here? I love to hear....
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #9
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

going back to 1.5 years ago, i started to feel a little different, meaning i was questioning more, about life, my purpose, daily routine seemed to pointless to me and i felt i was lost.

i asked for an answer, and it came in bits and pieces like websites, books, people i met. i first discovered project camelot website and read most of the articles and interviews, and it opened other doors to other sites like
wingmakers, and david wilcock, i read some books of michael st.clair, several other books including ra law of one, intention experiment, re-member by steve rother, journey of souls, destiny of souls, awekening your psychic abilities.

i got into reiki, did the first level, also got initiated for ra-sheeba energy...

now im stil reading stuff bits and pieces, 4-5 books at the same time, i am overwhelmed. at first i felt so overwhelmed cuz i was starving for this information, now i kind of settled a bit at least getting some answers to my questions and i also feel more balanced. but it is hard not to get caught up in the daily life.

that kind of sums it up for me.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

I see, we all have our causes, right?

I can advice you to read Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen if you'r into the spirit world. These people have helped me find some of the answers to my experiences and convinced me that I wasn't insane and alone for having such experiences.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #11
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see, we all have our causes, right?

I can advice you to read Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen if you'r into the spirit world. These people have helped me find some of the answers to my experiences and convinced me that I wasn't insane and alone for having such experiences.
thanks i will check it out... i have question;

now that we incarnate on earth to learn certain lessons, spritual lessons to be correct, when we die, we go back to the spritual world and evaluate our experince and effectivenessin learning and we re-incarnate if necessary. what i am wondering is that do we re-incarnate on a linear time line ? what i mean is that the expression i got from the journey of souls, the patients under hyponosis always talked about their incarnations on a linear timeframe. so lets say if i die today and have reincarnate, do i come back to this time in calendar or maybe i go back to 1500's ? or 2050's ? I thought about it it is interesting...does that make sense?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #12
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Well guys besides the philosophical aspects my approach to this subject was quite different. I came upon researching this subject by my rapidshare.com account I found a site that posted Alex Jones' "Endgame" which was my first ever conspiratorial experience in terms of documentaries and presentations. Well from there it flourished until today where I am getting just deeper and deeper into this knowledge. Lately the mystery babylon concept got me researching since it looks for the time being that everything tied to this brother hood originated from that place and surfaced with that religion.

I can see them even in our country and even emerging with Islam and the masses of sheople here. How do you guys think that Turkey could get educated on this? Guys who don't know English don't have a chance now eh?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #13
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I cant say much about re-incarnation since haven't done enough researches on it. One thing I know for sure is that you can make a choice when it comes to re-incarnation, you can either choose to incarnate if you feel like you should or not. But I found some info asked previously by some one and answered by Bruce Moen, so here it is:

"What role does time and space play in reincarnation? Is it possible to decide to pop into the physical world during 500 BC in ancient Egypt? If so, would this physical world be on the same time line I am currently experiencing or does time just repeat itself in one big loop?"
"I’ve not done a lot of exploring yet in the area of your question. What exploring I have done suggests the answer lies in the question, "Just how physical is the physical world in which we live?" Some of the realities I’ve visited in my explorations are indistinguishable from our physical world to those who "live in those realities." People living in those realities have no idea they are not living on our "physical earth." That seems to suggest that someone could "pop into . . . 500 BC in ancient Egypt" as you suggest. Time for me is not so much "one big loop" as it is a tapestry on which all "times" exist simultaneously. Jumping from one thread in the tapestry, our present earth, to ancient Egypt, is just a matter of knowing how to do that. Of course, if you forget you jumped from here to there, you may be stuck living lives along that thread. Kinda makes you wonder where you jumped from to get here doesn’t it?"

As for eliriens question about how turks can get educated on this kind'o stuff...well yess.. English for starters is the key since most of the resources are in English, but our people need to be educated on much less complex issues beforehand...these subjects are way too much... there's just too much ignorance..

Last edited by Midnight Oil; 09-15-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Midnight Oil, that was exactly what I tried to ask, the answer is very intriguing...

especially the final remark about forgetting the timeline...

now im actually trying to look at my life and my past experiences, my limitations, my luck, my talents, people around me, and i slowly start to realize what kind of cards i have in my hand in this game, but as to what lessons have i come to learn? i have an overall idea but i would love to get the details and specifics on what areas i need improvment...i need to contemplate on that.

regarding educating people, as einstein once put it "the only obstacle to my learning is my education" , i think awereness and collective consciousness play a major role. like what we do in present now discussing this raising the collective awereness already.

an excerpt from ra law of one series i would like to share;

HOW TO WIN THE GAME
RA: Consider the example of a man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game.
It is but child’s play to gamble, for there is no risk.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony

but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from the interaction.

In a lifetime the cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt continuously.
You may, during this incarnation begin to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc.

However your only indication of other-selves cards is to look into the eyes. You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of the game.

This game can be won only by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love. It can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you." This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality. (B2, 133)
Old 09-20-2008, 06:52 PM   #15
jayomjarmo
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys from istanbul..
you are sitting on a timebomb with 15 million brothers and sisters ontop of an earthquake faltline waiting to unleash its tensions.
Where are your save places in turkey ? i am staying in Urla izmir for the time beeing ,looking to buid a solid community close to nature .
jayomjarmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #16
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayomjarmo View Post
hey guys from istanbul..
you are sitting on a timebomb with 15 million brothers and sisters ontop of an earthquake faltline waiting to unleash its tensions.
Where are your save places in turkey ? i am staying in Urla izmir for the time beeing ,looking to buid a solid community close to nature .
Hey. Dude, I'm gonna bail into that general area. Perhaps Izmir, Kaş or a little bit further south. There are more then 20 million people in Istanbul btw
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 AM   #17
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

So , how you folks doing? Long time no read eh!..
Old 10-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Well the holiday was quite good which also helped not collapsing the economy. that was very funny. everyone got upset about the bail out while we were stuffing our faces with lokum.

what do you guys think about the latest casualties going on?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the current situation with PKK is irritating for sure. Our army needs to be questioned on why in the hell have we received our 3rd or 4th attack on the very same location. It's the young and undeserved souls that we loose and keep on loosing. We should be marching northern Iraq with both civil and armed forces to put an end to this thing, but poltitics play a big role too(they're probably profitting from this). I am just sick and tired of hearing the same old bull..it " Sehitler olmez Vatan bolunmez". "Yes" poeple die ,and yet another "yes" our people are being ethnically divided. Other than that ...well yes.. the world economy is collapsing for sure, it should have been years ago to be honest.

I've just finished watching the "zeitgeist addmendum" and found it quite educating on various topics.

Well, other than that doing nothing but routine work. Just waiting to see how things will fold on our very eyes in the coming months. Oh.. I'm curious about this October 14th bully too, funny posts from "commander adama" of the BSG. Someone's seriously watching too much Battlestar Galactica lately.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

@Rakar:

What's with this spammin' man?...
Old 10-09-2008, 09:01 AM   #21
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, the current situation with PKK is irritating for sure. Our army needs to be questioned on why in the hell have we received our 3rd or 4th attack on the very same location. It's the young and undeserved souls that we loose and keep on loosing. We should be marching northern Iraq with both civil and armed forces to put an end to this thing, but poltitics play a big role too(they're probably profitting from this). I am just sick and tired of hearing the same old bull..it " Sehitler olmez Vatan bolunmez". "Yes" poeple die ,and yet another "yes" our people are being ethnically divided. Other than that ...well yes.. the world economy is collapsing for sure, it should have been years ago to be honest.

I've just finished watching the "zeitgeist addmendum" and found it quite educating on various topics.

Well, other than that doing nothing but routine work. Just waiting to see how things will fold on our very eyes in the coming months. Oh.. I'm curious about this October 14th bully too, funny posts from "commander adama" of the BSG. Someone's seriously watching too much Battlestar Galactica lately.
What's really interesting is that this PKK doesn't ever never lose any people. Well we could have shot more then people died from our side but the PKK prevails anyway. I mean how many people are in this ****. I'm slowly starting to believe that there are Turkish and American officers involved in this since their numbers never get any less. It is so weird. I hate to see crying mothers on TV but when I will see them face to face one day I'm gonna scream "that's what millitary service is you idiot! people killing or dying! how can you romanticise that! It's being a paid killer!". Well at least we have the higher moral ground here which doesn't change much. I hate seeing my people playing into this Ittihat Terakki Masonic game.

Zeitgeist addendum was very nice although they again falsely attacked religion. very sad. I think those guys over there should scrap all that maxwell and acharya s nonsense. I listened yesterday her answer to the refutations and it was really really lame and sad to listen to. You guys can check it out in the zeitgeist addendum topic. I've sent the links there.

Why would anyone call him self Captain anyway? I don't understand that. A more advanced civilization has still those moronic clasifications of qualification for the job. captain... what will we see next? a grey alien wearing a tie and a hat? I can't get myself to believe channelers. Believing that they are possesed by those same entities that tell them about all of this is a more likely possibility for me. Could very well tie in with project blue beam.

saygilar
Old 10-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #22
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

It is hard to discern what the truth is amongst this info overload. I have not read the posts for some time, holiday break and so forth. I kind of feel tired of reading news about conspiracies, ufos.... I am watching zeitgeist addendum now, I even started to have doubts about that movie. who filmed the movie anyway ? who has financed it?

my safe place is Bursa, although I spend most of my time in Istanbul.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:50 PM   #23
VEDAT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, This is first time I'm writing here in these forums. In my researches I've met many ground crew people around globe but here in Turkey this community looks a little weak. Maybe in time, who knows. Still it is not so clear what we can do for each other. But one thing is very clear that we have a platform that we can hear each other. And I'm sure that more people will follow up and join.
Nice to hear you here again. Meanhile I'd like say that I'm disagree with your catastrophic events ideas, since we changed our timeline which mankind may not need a big catastrophy according to Kerry Cassidy.

VEDAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #24
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Wellcome Vedat,

We're officialy 4 people now. Feel free to share your knowledge and experience with us. We're not buying in to the doom&gloom channellers and theorists either. Personally, I'm waiting for the after reports of date fixers(Oct 14th), to laugh my ass off, or maybe to **** my pants if it ever comes true.

Anyways, tell us more of yourself...how you got end up in this forum and such..

Regards.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #25
Nailer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys!

First time posting here as well.

I'm Nail from Istanbul. I'm currently studying at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

I've been into this whole topic since November '08. I started watching Pro. Camelot interviews last month and although it is very hard to tell what is true and what is not, it all is simply amazing.
Nailer is offline   Reply With Quote