Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

Default The dangers of investing in precious metals??

I may be incorrect in my assumption I am going to write here.

I am aware of GATA, and people like Gerald Celente who are praising precious metals as a secure way to invest a person's assets to safeguard against the coming crash as well as inflation.

But one concern of mine is if and when the government lets go of the economy and starts to try and introduce the micro-chip to the citizens of its country. When the collapse happens, the price of PM's should go up in relation to a destroyed currency, but if the authorities quickly fast track the chip instead of the amero or alternate currency, wont that leave a very short window of time to liquidate a persons PM's reserves and diversify into other commodities.
Im concerned that if the government are successful in implementing the bio-chip, they will have full control of the financial system, (only thing of wealth is a man and his labour controlled by his bio-chip) and gold/silver will be of very little use to anyone in society anymore.

I am referring to Bill Deagles most recent phone call to bill and kerry, about how the USA government wants to fact-track the chip quickly.

Im not a complete expert on finance so look forward to everyone's else's take on this
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote