Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 03:36 AM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

jesus was a 7th level old soul - til he ascended

ironically; there are NO short cuts
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:37 AM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, also - no soul age/is better than any other soul age
Old 11-25-2009, 03:38 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I'm sorry but i am a little uncomfortable with soul rankings, it may lead to a caste system.
Remember it's said that Jesus hung out with the so called low life drunks and prostitutes
to relax after arguing all day with the self-righteous priests at the temple!
I concur, it can be a play for status and feed one's ego and personally I have to be cautious about that. In another sense, though it is a relief to "know thyself" instead of futilely trying to fit in with, say, a nation of young souls when one is an old soul. As an old soul I was constantly wondering how these young souls could do what they are doing and not have their consciences hurt like heck because I know mine would, lol.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:39 AM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
it's said that Jesus hung out with the so called low life drunks and prostitutes
to relax after arguing all day with the self-righteous priests at the temple!
it's said-is often proven, to be a lie

or, the words of a parott / or repeater
Old 11-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a lot of 5th level old souls - commit suicide
and, 6th level old souls - go insane
Old 11-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes this old soul went insane and came back -- at least twice this lifetiime :-)

Part of my clearing work was seeing the mechanism I installed way back pre-history and how initially it served me. There is nothing bad about being able to causatively mock up insanity or depression, etc., just "bad" when one puts it on subconscious automaticity, in other words a neurotic or psychotic compulsion.

Now I can be causatively insane and Hubby knows it and he better step to it and haul some water and chop some wood!!!!

Reminds me of the Old Testament story of when David got into a situation where he realized that the only way to come out alive was to fall off his horse and start convulsing and frothing at the mouth. It turns out the people in that region thought someone who did that was "holy". Now can you see how being insanse might be a sane thing to do at times?

The best thing, imho, that an Old Soul or perhaps any age soul, can do for themselves is Clearing work that unfixates them from their polarities, and from what I'm seeing we all have piles of automatic polarities that really restrict our freedom of choice and freedom of choice of expression and limit our goals.

My hubby is an example of an Old Soul who has not done much Clearing work this lifetime and has piles of neurosis embedded in him so that he can hardly enjoy life. Me, a "Cleared" Old Soul just stands there watching him with emotions of incredible boredom, pity. Old Souls can die in their own psychic stink if they get lax on clearing themselves. On the bright side he is making plans to reach the initial "Clear" state once his new business is further established.

The ironic thing is that Hubby is such a "magical" being and with so much suppressed ability that once he does hit the "All Clear" button he will most likely be a being of at least and most likely greater magnitude than myself. Then I will have to scurry to match him.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Exchanger i will look on and await your speculation on this matter.
I would like to add here i do not feel this is the case of identifying who is higher than who.
We are all here or where ever, on planet or off, we all learn as exchanger says there is no skipping these densities, some have however but they do not learn.
They will not sustain that level because they have jumped through and not learnt the lessons at hand.
those who jump are mainly those who by ritual think they can and in deed feel they have the knowledge to do this, but then find themselves dis connected so to say because they can not resonate with the others on that level,the group consciousness.
I look at it this way, the older the soul the more knowledge and experience can be given to those who are beginning.
The story of Jesus dwelling among those some who feel lower than him just says exactly what i have explained and that is, it does not matter what soul level you are but the higher level teachings can give comfort and love to all. Jesus was a great teacher of this he regarded himself on the same level but he gave his knowledge and love to all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I have reliable information that Mozart is living out this lifetime as a female and works part time as a clearing practitioner and seems to be quite happy :-)

The Bach being I knew personally and was a female this lifetime and recently passed on from a heart attack.

I wonder what soul age Felix Mendelssohn was?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That's interesting Gnosis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I have reliable information that Mozart is living out this lifetime as a female and works part time as a clearing practitioner and seems to be quite happy :-)

The Bach being I knew personally and was a female this lifetime and recently passed on from a heart attack.

I wonder what soul age Felix Mendelssohn was?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Jacqui,

You bring up something I have been observing too and I probably put it in different words.

It's about "jumping through...by ritual". In the circles I have associated with in the past I kept seeing this type of being. Right now I call them polarized gods (with a small "g"). I learned that there are rituals wherein you, me, other beings can choose to beef up the "positive" sides of their polarities (I guess it can also be called a fixed duality).

In our off-planet history and early in this planet history there were the "God Makers" and they were a bit sly and controlling in that they did not truly "Clear" the being to his full and natural attainment of his abilities, but instead they would get him to locate a fixed polarity and then clear only one side.

Polarized gods are a sight to see and it's like living with a bull in a china shop. My dad was one of them and the shelf life of this type of ability...well it's pitiful to see a big being like this in the last stages of his decayed orbit. And no god-makers around to "repair" him. Funny, too, these beings seem to have to hit ground really hard before they will get sensible and achieve the buddha-like state of Clear before they start beefing up their native powers.

In my case, I recall many eons ago going to a school where they taught us to fly around in our bodies. Wonderful!!! [sarcasm here] If they had just gotten us to bloody clear ourselves we probably wouldn't have had to go to any school to start lifting off the ground when we walked AND -- and that's a big AND -- we would be closer to knowing ourselves as true gods -- all knowing, all loving, all powerful, fully integrated potential. Oh, but we couldn't be bothered with that!! [sarcasm].

gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thank you Exchanger i will look on and await your speculation on this matter.
I would like to add here i do not feel this is the case of identifying who is higher than who.
We are all here or where ever, on planet or off, we all learn as exchanger says there is no skipping these densities, some have however but they do not learn.
They will not sustain that level because they have jumped through and not learnt the lessons at hand.
those who jump are mainly those who by ritual think they can and in deed feel they have the knowledge to do this, but then find themselves dis connected so to say because they can not resonate with the others on that level,the group consciousness.
I look at it this way, the older the soul the more knowledge and experience can be given to those who are beginning.
The story of Jesus dwelling among those some who feel lower than him just says exactly what i have explained and that is, it does not matter what soul level you are but the higher level teachings can give comfort and love to all. Jesus was a great teacher of this he regarded himself on the same level but he gave his knowledge and love to all.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i agree here Gnosis. As you so rightly stated these ones who do injustice to themselves can not sustain these levels.
There are many creator gods but of course we know the ONE CREATOR of all is the all knowing all doing one that we should rightly connect to.
However some do get lured by these higher masters they follow and take their words as the all powerful one, how sad that these people choose to follow this way, blinded by magic/ power i feel sad for these people but they choose not of ignorance but of knowing this is their path.

Quote:
Hi, Jacqui,

You bring up something I have been observing too and I probably put it in different words.

It's about "jumping through...by ritual". In the circles I have associated with in the past I kept seeing this type of being. Right now I call them polarized gods (with a small "g"). I learned that there are rituals wherein you, me, other beings can choose to beef up the "positive" sides of their polarities (I guess it can also be called a fixed duality).

In our off-planet history and early in this planet history there were the "God Makers" and they were a bit sly and controlling in that they did not truly "Clear" the being to his full and natural attainment of his abilities, but instead they would get him to locate a fixed polarity and then clear only one side.

Polarized gods are a sight to see and it's like living with a bull in a china shop. My dad was one of them and the shelf life of this type of ability...well it's pitiful to see a big being like this in the last stages of his decayed orbit. And no god-makers around to "repair" him. Funny, too, these beings seem to have to hit ground really hard before they will get sensible and achieve the buddha-like state of Clear before they start beefing up their native powers.

In my case, I recall many eons ago going to a school where they taught us to fly around in our bodies. Wonderful!!! [sarcasm here] If they had just gotten us to bloody clear ourselves we probably wouldn't have had to go to any school to start lifting off the ground when we walked AND -- and that's a big AND -- we would be closer to knowing ourselves as true gods -- all knowing, all loving, all powerful, fully integrated potential. Oh, but we couldn't be bothered with that!! [sarcasm].

gnosis
Old 11-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #37
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

How would you feel if you one day discover that you are that "One Creator" God. Well, that will be a joke on you won't it :-) It will be a joke on all of us as far as I can see. Tag, you're it :-)

worshipful,
gnosis
Old 11-25-2009, 10:06 PM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i can sure relate - to big powerful dad

i remember at 19; seeing him cry, at his dad's funeral
as, an old soul, i was mortified/and, shocked
i could NOT relate at all, to this powerful being
my untopable dad, breaking down
- i thought he could handle anything~

i remember that day, how it really tried my belief systems
and, shattered to pieces, the strength,
i thought he had ~ although, as, you grow-up
you realise - just how dangerous a lot of our
'stiff upper lip' upbringing - really is

and, the amount of 'heart based' work
you have to do

as, i thought, i did it all-and, then on 10/25/2007
my friend rebecca j, had to etherically rescue me
in the ethers, as, i sat ascended
between the worlds, with 'no' heart juices

and, without the heart part, done correctly

it was quite a learning lesson ~ you don't want to end up there

esp; if you got stuck alone
i was forunate, as, a simple telepath
brought her, to my side

however, your comment - of when they
enter into the 6th internal monad - on the way to their
7th internal monad-passing out of this lifetime for their next
you realise very fast -- you are NOT just your 'physical body'
how sad it was, to feel, his loss of physical power
and, how sad it is, to know,
that the trine/or trinity is in total control
and, it is NOT about sending healing, at all- to 3D bodies, only

in fact, healing ritual, can be really harmful,
if you break, certain protocols
it's got to be highest parts of you,
to highest parts of them

on a side NOTE
(this audit by the government - is trying my dragon of impatience LOL)

fortunately - it balances LOL
and, it is honest

(i do NOT need any 'bad' karma)

hopefully; i shall finish this - later tonight

(after making them 100's of copies)

geez--NOT, fun, at all !!!

(what a waste of 'real' time
Old 12-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

What are the "Michael Teachings"?

Be kind to each other,
for these teachings mean nothing without agape. . . . Michael

agape = love

The name "Michael" is simply one way to name a system of personality understanding (or "teaching").

It has no real significance other than to make it known in some definitive way.

This teaching is not a belief system and is not meant to be taken at face value. It does not require belief to be valid.

It does ask that you validate it for yourself. You decide what parts you can use and what parts you cannot.

With the knowledge of this system, you can choose whether to operate from the positive parts of your personality - or from the negative parts of your personality.

When you come from the positive parts, you are acting out of true personality. That is how your essence (or your inner being) can grow and express itself. When you come from the negative parts, you are acting out of false personality.

This is deception, and results in more struggle and strife to accomplish your purpose.

Before you can accept others, you must learn to accept yourself.

It is a universal law that you can only love others to the degree that you are able to love yourself.

So, in this teaching, you begin by studying yourself. Through this process, you develop a greater understanding of yourself - and of the challenges and agreements you have set out to fulfill in this lifetime.

Through this process, you can develop a greater tolerance toward yourself and attain the balance that allows you to act as appropriately as possible and to actualize your fullest potential.

The written word becomes carved in stone.

Please do not "believe" what we have written here, but check it out for yourself. And once you have mastered it, let it go

(adapted from The Michael Handbook and Michael: The Basic Teachings)

Evolution of the Michael Teachings
Many modern schools of philosophy and psychology represent facets of this system. Readers of Abraham Maslow, Carl Jung, Eric Erikson and Sigmund Freud will find a ring of familiarity (particularly in the use of archetypes). Elements of this system were taught by George Gurdjieff, P.D. (Peter) Ouspensky and Rodney Collin. Many of the underlying tenets resonate with Eastern philosophy, especially Sufism.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #40
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Way back in this thread eXchanger asked if anyone was familiar with the Michael teachings. Well, yes, I am. I read the first popular book. I am excited to see the link and all of the information posted. Merci. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a lot of people have found themselves, thru utilising these teachings

love/susan
the eXchanger
Old 12-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #42
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

5th level old Scholar Cast Sage

Some question for those who are more knowledgeable than myself on this subject... (since I'm a Michael newbie )
According to Michael, is it possible to manifest a soul age which is "higher" than ones actual soul age?
If it is possible to manifest a "higher" soul age, would the ability to do so increase the pace with which one advances through the various stages?
Would any of this be affected by one performing spiritual practices (eg. meditation)? Or do these tools not affect the pace of advancement?

Also, eXchanger, I'm curious about what my "numbers" are.
I checked out the link you provided, but wasn't able to figure it all out...
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

We are here, with you tonight ...

it is true, and,
it is a truth
that one can manifest a soul level,
less than, the actual soul age of a fragment

ie;
a fragment of an old soul age,
can choose, to manifest a younger age,
than, the one, a fragment choose to eXperience,
within this life cycle...

there are many old souls,
within this world,
who choose to operate at mature level

this allows them to eXcute levels of mastery
they have already learned,
however, it does NOT allow them to eXcute the lessons
currently presented to them,
that, they came to learn,
but, have NOT chosen to learn

it is why some of them,
run over the same road,
over,and, over again

similiar, to the insane one,
who does, the same thing,
over and over again,
expecting a different result

the collective consciousness of earth
-currently operates at that of a mature level
although, there are pockets upon the earth,
where there are larger concentrations of old souls,
vs. mature, young, or baby souls

also, it is true, and, it is a truth
that a fragment can tap into sources
outside of itself / and, its framework
by utilising an assortment of other fragments
or cycled off, entity groups,
such as this one

or, through higher self / essence / or monad contact
with
an, et aka essence twin,
an, tc aka task companion(s),
or, even a TravC aka travel companion(s),
which would be another fragment
who shares the same placement,
in your cadre, but, is within,
another one of the six entity groups
of the seven, that make up, a complete cadre

and, if you/the fragment
step to the side, to allow,
the eXchange, and, the sharing,
of another, to come through your vessel,
if they are, of a greater soul age,
than you are at,
then, yes, their energetic eXchange,
while the channelling of them, through you,
would certainly hold the potential
to raise your level of eXpression,
while you are entertaining them/and, eXpressing them,
through your vessel,
as, you will temporarily manifest a soul level
that, is higher than,
the one, you are actually at
when you are entertaining/or eXpressing them
as a channel,
however-when you cut the communication link to them,
from your fragment, and, to them,
as, they depart, your vessel,
you will return, back to your level
prior to forging that connection,
and, holding that connection
(like this channel, back she goes to 6th level old)
Be a piece of peace...
We go in peace

The Michaels

through Susan/The eXchanger
Old 12-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #44
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see that Bach was a second level old soul. Gnosis
yes, he was second level old
Artisan cast Scholar,
who performed clicked into his higher eXpression
commonly referred to, as essence
along with many discarnate task companions,
the type of music, he made, was NOT made alone,
an idealist with the goal of growth, in the mode of passion,
intellectual/emotional centre
(opposite of your makeup-gnosis5,
as you are emotional/intellectual centre)
his chief dragon of arrogance always in check
Cadre 1, Entity 3
so, gnosis5, he was a fragement,
a part of your immediate, cadre, and, entity group 1-3
The fragments from that cadre/entity
are reality shifters...on earth
lots of artisans and
lots of scholars

The Michaels/Susan

For more information:
(the list below, was taken from:
www.michaelteachings.com)
"The j.s. bach entity'"~"The Reality Shifters"
scholars and artisans
quite a few famous ones too:
(see the list)
Bella Abzug, Johann Sebastian Bach, David Bowie,
Barbara Brennan, David Byrne, Rodney Collin-Smith,
Alan Cumming, Gina Davis, Roger Ebert, Albert Einstein,
Ben Franklin, Bill Gates, Whoopi Goldberg, Jeff Goldblum,
Tom Hanks, Pee Wee Herman, Gregory Hines, Diane Keaton,
John Lennon, David Lynch, Muktananda, Maxfield Parrish,
Kenny Rogers, Vincent Van Gogh, Mario Van Peebles,
Debra Winger, Stevie Wonder, William Wordsworth.

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-14-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #45
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, eXie: Today's my birthday. thanks for the information you gave me a while back (indigo elder) as my description really fits me. Please post the links again (lots of text to sort through on this thread) so that we may figure out the soul levels, etc., plus the numbers that you list as descriptive to each person. Now that I'm 56 in earth years, my 55 doesn't seem to suit me as a tag I've been using...

My guess is I'm a 4th level mature soul for now...Verification would be fun...These young souls in the US are really difficult to relate to...I felt more peaceful in Italy and in the Yucatan. Any thoughts? ThankX
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

happy birthday !!!

interesting info here ...

"There is much truth in the cliche that the gods of the past religion
becomes the devil of the new." CHECK out Troy's most recent channelling
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d=1#post199582

maybe, a moderator,
should join these two threads,
and, perhaps, both Troy & Sal
will join us there !!!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #47
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

Cadre 1 Entity 3 here.

So, I want to make sure I stated my essence and casting correctly...
If I have Sage essence and Scholar casting, do I say it as Scholar cast Sage, or the other way around?

Thank You! for the message, eXchanger.
It gives me something to think about, since there was a 1 month stretch in which I manifested an age far beyond what I am accustomed to manifesting.
If that is my true soul age, then I need to reassess myself......maybe need to let go of trying to fit in, as I did during that month...
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WE ARE HERE...

be who , it is, that you are
and, do that elqouently

we are a SAGE in role
and, we are a KING in essence

therefore, we are a

KING CAST SAGE or, KING CASTED SAGE

both are correct

Casting is what you return to,
as, you leave your 'earthly' body,
or, when you step up,
into part/or full essence contact,
with your higher/and,
highest eXpressions of your essence

Be a piece of peace

We go in peace

The Michaels,
through Susan, The eXchanger

(much more, on the other thread - of earth changes)
Old 12-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #49
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

At what time did we become infinite? Isn't time arbitrary?
Aren't we "out" of time? Is it time yet to be eternal? Am I an elder in a time free zone? Am I a middle aged souled spirit in eternal infiniteness?

(I think I've know orthodoxymoron too long)... chuckles
carry on
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitousquintessence View Post
Cadre 1 Entity 3 here.
we are a part of the greater cadre 1, but, entity 7

so, we are both, a part of the greater energy ring