Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Age Disinformation

Any spiritual advice any body gives that makes you more submissive and less likely to stand up for yourself is made up B.S. Two such ideas that are popular right now are...

1. That your ego (your version of yourself, your personal identity) is somehow a side effect of being spiritually disconnected. How can you have a spiritual paradigm with out it being part of your personal identity? They would have you all believe that if you see yourself as being unique in any way that you are on the wrong path, and that you need to find a path where you only are concerned with allowing everything to happen as an observer.

There is nothing wrong with having duality integrated into your consciousness. Being aware that we are all connected while simultaniously allowing yourself to have a unique path in life where you allow yourself to have pride in your individuality is how this version of reality was designed. If you consciously give up who you truly are deep inside then you will end up being one of the sheep that is lead to slaughter.

2. That observing the differences and polarities in this world is a sign that you are spiritually disconnected.

That is made up and designed so that you will accept anything that is being done to you. This reality has duality for a reason, and the reason is not so that you can sit back and play the passive role and never help things improve for the better. The self proclaimed gurus that would have you believe this stuff are either misguided or are misleading you on purpose.

It is entirely possible to find a healthy balence between the ego and the spirit, and do not let anyone tell you that it is not.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-06-2009 at 10:52 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Age Disinformation

I would agree to resist the vaccines, rfid chips, move from the coast lines etc.

However I am not going to make a public spectacle like Alex Jones, and I am not prepared to battle the national guard etc.

I think common sense plays into this and that we must rise up from the fear suppression and not let them keep us down in sheep pen.

We must raise our frequencies through love and light.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

But that is not "New age disinfo"

From the medical field

Ego-syntonic

Ego-syntonic: Acceptable to the aims of the ego and the related psychological needs of the person (e.g., a delusion); the opposite of ego-dystonic. [ego + G. syn, together, + tonos, tension]

Ego /superego /id

Ego /superego /id: ego is component of the personality structure which is the self, or the "I" which the individual experiences as oneself; the id is the component which harbors the unconscious instinctive desires and strivings of the individual; the superego is component associated with ethics, standards, and self-criticism - the "conscience", derived mainly from identification with [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]parents[/color][/color] and parent substitutes.
Source: CRISP

Source:
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/medica...uperego_id.htm

Look to patient's ego defense for diagnostic clues

SAN ANTONIO -- Analysis of a patient's ego defense mechanisms can provide valuable clues to diagnosis, Dr. Thomas P. Beresford said at the annual meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
Different defense mechanisms are characteristic of different levels of psychological functioning, from primitive through mature, and they can allow for a practical and rapid way of determining how well adjusted a patient is, said Dr. Beresford, director of the Laboratory for Clinical Research in Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver.

According to a model first advanced by Anna Freud, stress causes perturbations in the ego's homeostasis, causing anxiety. The unconscious mind chimes in with ego defense mechanisms, which allow the ego to deal with the anxiety and respond to the stress.
Dr. Beresford recommends a three-step approach in determining whether a given defense mechanism is primitive, immature, neurotic, or mature. (See chart.)
First, the psychiatrist should determine whether the patient recognizes whether there's a problem. If so, the psychiatrist should determine whether the patient recognizes that the problem is his or her problem. If so, the psychiatrist should determine whether or not the patient is properly integrating the affect and the cognition associated with the problem.
People operating at a primitive level will refuse to acknowledge the existence of the stressor. This is normal in young children. When a child is asked whether he has defecated in his pants, he might respond simply by running away (avoidance) or by saying no in the face of obvious contrary evidence (concrete denial). In a young child, these defense mechanisms are normal, but in an adult they may indicate psychosis, delirium, dementia, or organic brain pathology People operating at an immature level will acknowledge the existence of a stressor but will insist that the problem belongs to someone else.
Dr. Beresford advised, "If someone is acting like a jerk, do a cognitive exam." He shared, by example. the story of a patient who was disliked by the entire medical team but was found, on further examination, to exhibit some cognitive deficits. As it happened, he recently had been given a tracheotomy that was too small, so he e was not getting enough oxygen. After the tracheotomy was enlarged, his cognitive state improved.
People operating at a neurotic level will acknowledge the existence of a stressor and will agree that the problem belongs to them, but they will not be able to integrate the associated affect and cognition. Such a patient might have an overly intellectual response to being told that she has a serious illness (isolation of affect), or might respond to a fear of heights by becoming a skydiver (reaction formation).
Finally, those who operate at a mature level will acknowledge the existence of a stressor, will agree that the problem belongs to them, and will be able to integrate the associated affect and cognition. Such persons may respond to stressors with self-deprecating humor, by sublimating it (in created artworks, for instance), or by noting anxiety and suppressing it until it is more convenient to deal with it effectively "Suppression is the 747 of defenses. It carries the most people," Dr. Beresford said.
In Dr. Beresford's view, analysis of ego defense mechanisms provides an alternative to focusing narrowly on phenomenology or on medical issues while performing a differential diagnosis. Focusing solely on the DSM-IV, he said, is "the Chinese restaurant approach to diagnosis, where you have two [symptoms], one from Column A and one from Column B, and then you have your diagnosis." Focusing on ego defense mechanisms, on the other hand, comes from the schools of depth psychology and psychoanalysis, and the goal is to determine what exactly is going on with a patient.

source:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n28900533/

So-called complex ego-functions, psychic cross findings and valuation of efficiency in medical expert assessment of psychogenic diseases]

Medizinischen Gutachteninstitut, Hamburg.
Medical expert assessment of a disease-induced disability requires the integrative examination of own and outside anamnestic data, file content and psychic cross-findings received in the assessment interview, if necessary completed by results of psychologic testing. The measure of disability with regard to psychogenic diseases is the impairment of the so-called complex ego-functions because they make it possible to judge someone's will which is available to overcome his inhibitions concerning achievement. This case report describes how to determine and present an impairment of complex ego-functions on the finding level. It is the author's view that it is desirable to operationalise this way of receiving findings with the aim of achieving obligatory criteria for granting payment to every insured person.

source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16180533

No new age "fluff" about the ego and it's effect on the self

The Ego and Inner Self

Ultimately, the underlying structure needs to be changed, which means to create lasting success, we need to confront the Ego and balance it with the Inner Self . I help people to find their true Inner Nature which creates enough space to be able to recognize the Ego (Left-Brained); i.e., that part of your mind that is practical, analytical and is most comfortable solving problems, which means it constantly expects them. It, a persona, has an insatiable need to feel special and is defined by external factors which means that it locks us into in a dependency of constant approval and feedback. It likes to keep doing things and proving itself, which can result in some pretty hard lessons.

source:
http://www.ehealing.us/mind_patterns.html

Last edited by BROOK; 08-06-2009 at 11:23 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The point I am trying to make is that it is not all or nothing. There is a balence that is what this symbol is all about.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

What does main stream psychology have to do with this? Those guys are a bunch of materialistic hacks. Yes that is my ego talking.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Tone if you in fact did write this...it sounds pretty "new Age"

Who Is Tone3Jaguar's [Brad Johnson's] Higher Self
?

Well we first have to start with the answer to the larger question of what the higher self is. The higher self is you millions of years in the future after you have ascended all the way up to the highest dimensions of this universe. The part of your higher self that will communicate with you may come from the 5th through the 8th dimensions dependent on the type of message necessary. Long ago I got a book called “Dancing with the Devas” by Trish Telesco. This was a simple book that I found to be quite useful to me as I was beginning my shamanic adventure some 12 years ago. I decided that if the negative spirit that had channeled me, as can be read about in “My Background Story”, was real then other spirits where probably real as well. “Dancing with the Devas” had listings of mostly positive entities that where broken down into chapters of the 5 elements.

Shortly after I got the book I decided that I should be able to find which spirits would be good for me to work with by using the pendulum to locate the page and name. That is exactly what I did and the first “Deva” that came up was Zeus. I called out for Zeus with my inner voice and asked him some questions. He informed me that he had been watching me for quite some time. I asked him if he could help me use magic to enhance my golf game and he informed me that he had already been doing that. Seeing as how he is the consciousness of atmospheric plasma here on Earth, he had been quite good at helping me with this. I had some miraculous shots occur that I attribute to him before I made conscious contact with him.

The one that sticks in my mind the most happened one rainy afternoon when I was working as a manual labor worker at a golf course in South East Florida. For now we will just call this course HB. The golf course was situated within one mile of the edge of the levy that marked the edge of the Florida Everglades. Every day during the summer these fast moving and fast forming violent thunderstorms would show up just after lunch time. This time around I happened to be near the clubhouse when this storm came up. There where lightning bolts landing everywhere. My buddy and me where both stuck in the area of the clubhouse they call the cart barn. This is where they of course keep the golf carts. We where sitting there board for over 20 minutes when my friend asked me if I thought I could hit the 18th green from where we where. He asked me this because there was an old beat up 7 iron sitting next to the machine that cleans the range balls.

Keep in mind that this was a completely blind shot. The 18th green was completely obscured, and all I had to go on was the general direction that I needed to hit the ball in. So I grabbed the club and one of the range balls and proceeded to step out into the rain. I set the ball down on the concrete next to the building. I very quickly swung and took the shot. My buddy said “I do not know where it went, but it went far”. The 18th green was about 180 yards from the spot where I hit the ball from. That is a normal 7 iron for me. We sat there for at least another ½ hour before the storm had passed and we where able to leave. My friend had picked me up in a golf cart and therefore needed to take me back to the bunker raking machine that I had been using. As we drove by the 18th green I was very pleased to see that the ball had hit about 2 feet from the flag and come to rest about 10 feet from it. My buddy was shocked and so was I.

There where many other circumstances where unexplainable things would occur after I hit a golf ball that I had no explanation for. I now attribute these all to my higher self Zeus. For the first 8-9 years that I worked with Zeus I had no idea that he was my higher self. I guess I had not put any thought into it because it had not mattered to me who my higher self was. Then one day about 1 year ago, he told me that he was indeed my higher self. Not only that he told me that I was a direct emanation of him. You see Zeus first incarnated into this universe in the 1st density on earth. His entire evolution in this universe originated here. He has ascended all the way up to the 8th density over the last 400 million or so years and now resides on The Council of Nine. The Council of Nine are the Nine 8th density entities that reside over the Galactic Federation of Light.

The emanation concept is that I am basically a genetic replica of how he was while here in 3rd density. This explains why I have always had a tendency to stick up for the less fortunate and I have always been obsessed with justice. This may very well end up having some drastic implications as we head into the ascension process. Zeus tells me that I be allowed to ascend early. According to him, if your higher self originated from earth and has ascended all the way to 8th density, then you are eligible for early ascension. Not only that, you will be able to jump back and fourth from the 3rd to the 4th densities without loosing your ascended powers. There will be by this time next year, multiple people in the world with super powers. They will not be allowed to be in plain site until after the Federation pulls off the disclosure of their presence. However, after this occurs then all bets are off.

Zeus also tells me that the disclosure will occur in about three months from now. I would look for early July to be the time they show their presence here to us in large numbers. Don't be surprised if this is preluded by President Obama going on television and telling us what it about to happen. Hold onto something, we are about to walk into an episode of Star Trek. I can't wait.

And this

The whole idea of your DNA not being a constant that can hold you back is now making its way into the main stream. I was very pleased to see Dr. Wayne Dyre discuss this at the beginning of his most recent PBS program called "Excuses Be Gone". He speaks of a book that has been written that shows and details the scientific proof that we can change our DNA with our intention.

The book he sites is called "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton Ph.D.

And this

Spiritual Cleaning for the novice Over a decade ago when I started falling down the rabbit hole, I had the opportunity to have a mentor that tought me a very simple technique.

This technique is designed to take care of a very prevolent spiritual problem that exists in the world today. This problem is a side effect of the consciousness of the materialistic western society many of us live in.

While intaking this information it is important to realize that there is no need to fear. This technique will empower you to no longer have to deal with these things which cause static between us and source energy.

It may seem impossible to the majority of us who rely mostly on our sensory perception of the world to believe. I can however assure you from my own experience that this is very real.

What is this problem? There are two distinct categories of disincarnate spiritual interfearance that effect many people on a day to day basis. The two categories are

1. Earthbound spirits: The lost soul of an individual who has either not accepted that they have passed, or for some other reason refuse to move on.

2. Negative Disincarnate Entities: Forms of conscious negative energy that feed off of our emotions. These can be thought forms from a result of occult practices or they can also be low frequency beings from another reality.

The Technique

With your inner voice (like preying) you say

"Angelic Forces, please take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of me and take them to where they are supposed to be"

That is all you have to do. There will be those that claim that the removal process is much more complicated than this. However, they come to this viewpoint because they have never tried it.

Why are these a result of our materialistic spiritually detached society?

Well in the case of the earthbound it is pretty strait foward. If a person is addicted to the material world and spiritually detached, then when they die they will often end up earth bound.

In the case of a disincarnate entity, the only way for them to remain in our reality is to feed off of fear consciousness. This fear based consciousness is due to an attachment to the material world. Attach any story you want to it, that is the basic fundamental reason they are a problem.

I can assure you that in heavily populated areas, these things are not rare at all. They are in fact very common, and can often cause severe mental diseases and physical diseases if left unchecked. Some people even end up depressed enough from the amplification of negative energies that the entities provide to kill themselves. This results in another earthbound.

It is a viscious cycle. If an earthbound died of some disease of the flesh, they are usually carring around the frequencies of that disease with them. People exposed to these for to long can often get phantom diseases which can eventually lead to the exact same disease manifesting in the flesh.

If you wish to help others be free of these things you can ask for assistance for that as well. Lets say you want to go to the mall, you wish to simultaniously help the people in the mall, and you also do not want one of these things attaching itself to you while you are there. Then you could say with your inner voice.

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of every person in this mall and the entire area inside of the mall, and take them to where they are supposed to be."

But why stop there, think bigger. How about...

"Angelic Forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of everyone in the city of ______________ and the entire area inside of the city of _____________ and take them to where they are supposed to be."

It will take them more time to do larger areas. No big deal for them, they are immortal and enjoy helping us.

And Last
Zeus Sais... I work with my higher self through intuitive dowsing who just happens to be the ascended being Zeus. He is a member of The Council of Nine that is the ruling body over the Galactic Federation of Light. When I ask him what date the Federation is going to go for full on disclosure of their presence, Zeus tells me that it will be early July 2009.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I posted a response here on the Yin Yang symbol and an interpretation of it that transcends the need for evil or ego to balance the good. I moved it to a new thread in the Avalon Forum - Spiritual section because it's not totally on topic for this thread. If you wanna read it go here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...564#post159564

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-07-2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: I moved my response to a new thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=159564#post159564
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:36 AM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, nice try at the redirect of the attention of the reader. I am only calling Two new age concepts false. I never said anything about all new age stuff being false. Nice try.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:59 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Posted in this thread above by Brook
Quote:
And Last
Zeus Sais... I work with my higher self through intuitive dowsing who just happens to be the ascended being Zeus. He is a member of The Council of Nine that is the ruling body over the Galactic Federation of Light. When I ask him what date the Federation is going to go for full on disclosure of their presence, Zeus tells me that it will be early July 2009.
As a side note, my ego wants me to point out that this happened in Late June, Early July.

After this showed up 2 months after I posted the above my ego got the better of me and I thought I could take the prediction up to the next level and tell when the next thing like this would come down. I was the first to point out that I had failed at this attempt. I only mention this so that somone else does not take that cheap shot in this thread first. I learned from this experience and once again got the balance back into place. If you are not making mistakes than you are not learning fast enough. This is the first time me fighting the balance of my ego vs. my spirit was on public display. I do not regret it. I do not regret anything. The past is there to learn from, not hold on to.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 08-07-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:29 AM   #10
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

just my 2cents (ego, tisk tisk)...i posted this on your other thread but would like to reiterate.

(btw, brook, you seem to preach alot, and that makes me a bit queasy. yes, i do believe meditation is a wonderful way to be. but posting a picture of you doing it, seems to me like your "ego" getting in the way).

tone3jaguar, i would have to agree... and by the way i like my ego. i don't want to be like everyone else. sitting on a mountaintop as a monk meditating all day, to me is not having much ego and doesn't sound like too much fun. i think we're here to explore our egos, the good, the bad, the ugly and inbetween. how else does the soul learn? we have oversouls and higher selves, and our egos.

everyone has their indivdual journey... as well as having everyone's own "truth"... truth is whatever perspective you perceive it to be. some of this new age bit is overdone. don't you see, they want you to surrender you... your ego.

i'm an individual made of the whole (the creator)... and i am both me and creation itself.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Below is some of my current level of understanding and beliefs regarding ego, sharing:

Perhaps the greatest deception of all is that you are your ego.

What is your ego? It all comes down to definitions doesn't it?

If you define ego as ME, as the I AM, then of course you don't want to lose you, there's no reason you should, and no one is asking you to...

HOWEVER, when we're speaking of the human ego, we're not speaking about the I AM, we're speaking about the thinker. The illusiatory identity that you've created on your sojourn here part of you that believes separate from others, that compares itself based on outer appearances and that believes that it is not interconnected with the whole.

Your ego is what is blocking the real YOU, your true divine individuality from coming through here in this world of form.

The future leadership of planet earth is egoless! They will be Christ beings. The greatest musicians, creators, healers, inventors, will have overcome their egos. The human race will be 'reborn' as Jesus said, and those who are the greatest servants of all will be the greatest of all. Their talents will be multiplied and the body of God, which is the consciousness that keeps this entire universe and many more functioning beautifully harmoniously, and creatively, will be manifest through those who choose to give up their bowl of porridge (ego), and accept the reality of their divine individuality of infinite potentiality.

We can keep our porridge for now, that's free will. But in order for planet earth to be raised up and it's people raised up with it, the infinite does indeed require spiritual pioneers to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and Gautama and surrender their own illusions of separation in order to be reborn as the unique, beautiful divine individualization's of God that they really are.

The difference between the time that Jesus and Gautama did it, is that the cycles have changed, the dark age is ending, the golden age beginning. The end to this story is a much happier one. In fact, the allegory of Jesus being on the cross, is actually representative of you being unconsciously bound to your human ego, which is more of a parasite sucking your light than anything else. Your overcoming your ego, is you coming off the cross and walking as the Christ resurrected on planet earth. To be in the world, but not of the world.

When we are reborn in consciousness, when we seek first the kingdom of heaven, all is given unto us.

It is time for those who are called and choose, to do the works that Jesus did, only greater works that these you will do.

Human Ego = false individuality, low vibration, extremely limited powers of creation, me me me, boring boring boring, easily controlled by the PTB and dark forces behind them, disease and death, often becoming less.

I AM = true divine individuality, perfectly balanced power wisdom and love, source of all creativity, perfect health, well being, no more limitations, total freedom, eternal life, always becoming More.

The power elite and dark forces control you by keeping you trapped in the illusion that you are the ego. This is how they can build an underground world under people's notice and the people don't blink. The people are too focused on their own bowl of porridge, their own very small world of the ego.

The goal of the dark forces is to stop you from progressing any higher in consciousness. That's in part because they need your energy to survive. As long as you are playing the game of the ego, you are feeding them your light.

Eventually, we can run out of opportunities to ascend and your cosmic bank account runs out. As long as our actions are not too harmful, that doesn't happen for a very very long time, but in fairness who knows how long any one of us has been playing this game huh?

Anyway, it's not necessary for everyone to give up their ego to get to the next phase, but is necessary for each person to give up enough illusions of their own to move into a more interconnected reality. Their is a great in breath occurring, this will result in an infinitely more exciting world and way of Being, but we need to do much work on ourselves to make the jump.

P.S. I'm certainly not trying to encourage anyone to think they need to fight the ego or be upset with the ego. The way the ego is transmuted, is through observation of it. As you observe the thinker, you become conscious of it, you realize YOU are the observer of the thinker. You are much more than the voice in the head. Bringing consciousness to unconsciousness is what is required. Sending it love helps too . In a sense, this is divine alchemy, by the act of becoming aware you are more than the thinker you are replacing the atoms, cells and electrons of the darkness of the ego, with the light from your own inner divinity and awakening to your true nature.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-07-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My newest twitter update:

Ultimate deception is that you are your ego. You are in reality, infinite potentiality expressing itSelf in the eternal Now. Can you dig it?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Also, I love this line from dolphin:

"i'm an individual made of the whole (the creator)... and i am both me and creation itself."

I think that sums it up greatly. The reality is we are all our own conscious Self as well as creation itSelf expressing itSelf in the world of form.

The ego however, is the identity that doesn't think it's one with everything else. When we know we're one, we're still "I", we're just no longer limited in what we can and can't do, we're no longer the victim, we no longer hurt others, we simply create a much better experience for ourselves and our world in Oneness with all life.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

That's why we have ID cards. And they want you to identify with that.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want anyone to get the impression that the ego is not dangerous if not counterbalanced against the spirit. The balance is the key. To much spirituality and no ego and you have just described a dead person. To much ego and not enough spirituality and you have just described a materialistic person. Find the gap in the middle.

"Get in the Gap"
Wayne Dyer

Last edited by Karen; 08-07-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: chg dyre to dyer
Old 08-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Tone,
By no means am I trying to redirect anything...I was simply showing that you know you have a higher self...separate from the ego

And as far as a cheap shot...not hardly...I'm actually pretty impressed with the crop circle...GOOD CALL...I think you were successful in your prediction...you obviously have a good connection to your higher self.

I do not advocate loosing your ego..as we all need it for one very important thing right now in this 3D existence...that reason is:

Before we can love anybody or anything else..we must first love ourselves..for that we need ego.

I am however very concerned at the manipulation of the powers that be..because they have only one power over us.....OUR EGO...and that being said..as I said before...be careful not to be manipulated by your ego from the very thing that tries to control you....you are much more then your ego.

Dolphin...
Yes I do have an ego....but that picture is not of me..I only wish it was..I am a 55 year old woman...the picture was to represent the "heart center" in the sky above the young woman meditating...take another look at it...there is a heart in the sky...quite a love picture..but not me unfortunately.

I think 14Chakras said exactly what I was trying to convey...and it's not been more then half an hour ago that I got out of surgery..so I must get some sleep now...I just want you to know I was not trying to in any way say loose your ego..just don't let it be manipulated, by so called whistleblowers, and the powers that be..they play on your ego every time....that is their only power over you.
Am I preaching? Sorry...it's a passion for me to convey my concerns

Last edited by BROOK; 08-07-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, the cheap shot comment was not directed at what you had already posted. It was directed at the peanut gallery that loves to throw peanuts.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #18
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Too much spirituality and no ego and you have just described:
A Christ Being. The true you. You Being in the Now.

You are not of the matrix, even though you are in it. The true you is the I AM that lives in the eternal Now. You are always YOU, but you are more than something that identifies itSelf based on the illusion of this world of form.

It's all about being in the Now. The ego lives in identification with past future and comparisons. There are no comparisons in infinity, but there are infinite realms of creation beyond the human ego and beyond duality.

There is indeed life beyond the ego, the ego itself is the illusion of life, but it is the consciousness of death.

You are infinite potentiality expressing itSelf in the eternal Now. The gift of life is your conscious Self.

Beyond your human ego, you could say in fairness, is your divine ego, your I AM.

The Divine ego is who you really are, it does not get caught up in comparisons, it does not seek to be better or worse than others, it does not seek to harm, but it is very much alive. It wants to create, experience and become More. It sees clearly that all is interconnected and that it is an individualization of the whole, as is all other life. It just wants to do so in a way that benefits other life rather than hurts it. Your I AM is who you really are, when you are willing to accept you are more than the illusions of lack and limitation that the matrix wishes you to believe you are.

There is indeed life beyond the human ego. But for those who are waiting to see the proof in the pudding, the proof is on it's way. For those who are ready to follow in the footsteps of the masters who have come before, opportunity is Now like never before. It's time to jump back in the river of Life, the waters warm.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:54 AM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Here

The "Hierarchy" by the Ex-illuminati occultist Whistleblower Carolyn Hamlett

She was a Ultra high illuminati occultist who is now a Born Again Christian and whisttleblower of the occult side of the illuminati (new age, luciferianism, etc).

You see here, that the "Satanism" and the Dark Arts is the right hand of the "New Age" Whithe Brotherhood and White Magics both with lucifer as their head, but the lower initiates Don't Know that.

Cheers! !!!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:33 AM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav,

Wherever there is a true teaching, the dark forces make an opposite of the true teaching.

There is a divine spiritual hiearchy. There is also a couterfit hiearchy, the false hiearhcy.

There are channelings from beings claiming to be from the divine hiearchy that are from the false hiearchy, or just somewhere in the middle.

However, when Jesus spoke of the 'end of the world' this was a mis-translation. He was actually speaking of the end of the age, and the begining of the new earth, the new age. As above so below. Cycles come and cycles go.

This cycle is changing, a new age is dawning.

Jesus told us, there will be no sign for this generation, other than the man with a water bucket. This is Aquarius.

The golden Age is being made manfest. Those who seek the inner truths will find them. Those who take things literally and look for the solutions outside of themselves and choose fear over love, will reap as they sew.

Fortunately, I do believe God has a plan to raise up ALL of humanity in a beautiful way. But the sooner we connect to the inner truths rather than the outer fear based teachings, the less birth pains there will be.

The second coming of Christ is the coming of the Christ consciousness and it happens in us all!