Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-09-2008, 03:29 AM   #1
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thoughts on this coming October?

I was wondering if anyone have any thoughts and or predictions on this coming October's events. Will this be a one day event to look out for or will it be a number of things leading up to this day?
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #2
LelaBear

Default Re: Thoughts on this coming October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetsdreamer13 View Post
I was wondering if anyone have any thoughts and or predictions on this coming October's events. Will this be a one day event to look out for or will it be a number of things leading up to this day?
Aloha-
I, too, have been asking myself the same questions, especially in light of the many videos coming out about October 14 as a 'landing day' for our off-world neighbors. Of course, there is so much disinformation and conflicting stoires to make anyone concerned about the source of these reports. But all in all, I do believe the human race is collectivelly gearing up for a big event. And I also can see how it is going to polarize our population, those that have bought into the mainstream media agenda will no doubt be manipulated into believing all kinds of confusing stuff.
But, as awakening folks, we here at Project Avalon have the ability to keep our heads and ask ourselves to listen to our hearts and intuition instead of the fear machine that seeks to suppress knowledge. Each one of us holds a key to this awakening, and since all of us are NOT paying attention, some of us may have to pick up the slack.
In addition to being an ardent student of the Handbook for the New Paradigm, I have also been influenced by the recent interview with James, the creator of the Wingmaker's project. In it, he expresses the sentiment that we will have to adapt in the coming changes. He says we'll have to see these stranded people like fish caught in a tidepool, and our natural instinct should be to give them a hand to make it back into the open sea.
Wonderful analogy that I hope we can all live up to.
Happy Shifting-
Lelabear
Old 09-09-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelaBear View Post
Aloha-
I, too, have been asking myself the same questions, especially in light of the many videos coming out about October 14 as a 'landing day' for our off-world neighbors. Of course, there is so much disinformation and conflicting stoires to make anyone concerned about the source of these reports. But all in all, I do believe the human race is collectivelly gearing up for a big event. And I also can see how it is going to polarize our population, those that have bought into the mainstream media agenda will no doubt be manipulated into believing all kinds of confusing stuff.
But, as awakening folks, we here at Project Avalon have the ability to keep our heads and ask ourselves to listen to our hearts and intuition instead of the fear machine that seeks to suppress knowledge. Each one of us holds a key to this awakening, and since all of us are NOT paying attention, some of us may have to pick up the slack.
In addition to being an ardent student of the Handbook for the New Paradigm, I have also been influenced by the recent interview with James, the creator of the Wingmaker's project. In it, he expresses the sentiment that we will have to adapt in the coming changes. He says we'll have to see these stranded people like fish caught in a tidepool, and our natural instinct should be to give them a hand to make it back into the open sea.
Wonderful analogy that I hope we can all live up to.
Happy Shifting-
Lelabear
Very interesting view point i just hope that we will all be okay. I have faith we can make it through whatever is headed our way. Take care friend!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:01 AM   #4
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Thoughts on this coming October?

If ... a huge craft shows up on the 14th of October
and as is mentioned ... just sits there doing nothing for 3 days ...

It could be created by anyone

A Galactic Federation.

Although the PAOWEB Galactic Federation
have not said they will show up.
(But I would have to double check
because I'm not reading every week's update these days)

Human folks from some Area51 type underground base.
Yes, with force field technology.

Negative Multi Dimensional Beings.

Any one of the 57 different species of extraterrestrials.

Really Blossom GoodChild's real good Galactic Federation of Light friends.

Dr Steven Greer's meditated summoned Phoenix Lights friends.
(whoever they are

However, I doubt a huge craft will show up.

It doesn't feel right.

And if I was good kind advanced extraterrestrials,
I would get my 173,220,823,517,810,775,201,000 biological androids
and robots to make nice presents in the form of parcel drops
for humans.

Inside each parcel would be an explanation of the Milky Way Galaxy,
cures for cancer, alternatives to gasoline, nice food, congratulations
on being fairly good humans even though we are going through hell
with drugs and booze on every street and wars and terror made by the
very rich secret societies. Photos of several other planet's lifestyle.
Etc.

There is no doubt about it after all my years of study,
the rule of the Milky Way Galaxy is two things.....

Non-intervention.

Covert Ops.

======================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:12 AM   #5
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

Out of all days, why October 14?
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:34 AM   #6
Baggywrinkle

It is very easy to become a panic merchant.

Relax, take a deep breath, and remember:

Whatever happens won't be as good as you hope or as bad as you fear.

Blessings

-d-
Old 09-09-2008, 07:46 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnstars86 View Post
I Feel strongly that the dark space brothers and the antichrist power will emerge on july 4th 2009 at 707 am. This date resonates with Roswell 1947 as the sun will rise 19.47 degrees right between the biblical two witnesses astrologically known as Gemini. Also the dog star sirius will be on the horizon. This is Roswell New Mexico 33.33n degrees latitude. The false alien invasion will take place a few days prior. Every July 4th for the past 232 years Americans have been trained to celebrate this day. I will explain the spiritual signifigance behind this date in a future post.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-09-2008 at 08:08 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
shepherd

What's stopping us from manifesting help from our galactic family?
Old 09-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #9
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Have you guys heard David Wilcock's recent interview with Project Camelot? He gives some of his thoughts and opinion on up coming events.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #10
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I am fairly certain there are some things coming down in October. It is going to be the transition, so to speak. Some will be able to handle it well, some won't. The effects might not be immediately obvious to some, but they will be there. I hate to sound so vague, but that's what I am feeling.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #11
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidiLore View Post
I am fairly certain there are some things coming down in October. It is going to be the transition, so to speak. Some will be able to handle it well, some won't. The effects might not be immediately obvious to some, but they will be there. I hate to sound so vague, but that's what I am feeling.
What do you mean by some will not be able to handle it? Are you reffering to David Wilcock's theory that some will trancend into higher light beings? I always thought that would be something that would take place on 2012.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #12
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't the economy suppose to collapse? or We're suppose to attack Iran before that happens? ~_~ Idk If something does happen I am thinking living with a self sufficient community away from the US *thinking Ecuador* and bringing a couple of spiritually away people ^_^
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:01 AM   #13
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Thoughts on this coming October?

I ain't keeping my hopes up on this. But if something does show up it could be a hollogram being used by tptb in a false alien invasion scene. Just another act in the movie man.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

What's going to happen in October? We don't know, we can only hope, speculate, pray, meditate and send our intentions. In the meantime, we live our daily lives, and if a ship shows up, way cool, if the stock market drops, , deal with it as best as we can.
The human race has proven to be very adaptable, that is after the temper tantrums. I have faith in who WE ARE as a people.

Pie in the sky, no, just preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.
Blessings,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Interesting thought. The only thing I can come up with as to why Oct 14, is, it's Federal Election day in Cda.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #16
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post

Interesting thought. The only thing I can come up with as to why Oct 14, is, it's Federal Election day in Cda.
October 14th 2008 is the beginning of the feast of tabernacles. The feast of tabernacles is a Jewish/Christian celebration originally meant to celebrate the fall harvest and a time to give tithes to God.

For the Christians, it took on a separate meaning at some point. The feast now represents the Millennium, when the earth will be ruled by Jesus Christ and His saints.

Could this be related to:

Matthew 24:30-36
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

or...

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #17
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

What will be will be , do not dissstress yourselves with your imaginnings
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I suspect Obama is going to have a rough go of it in October. It won't go as well as he had hoped.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:23 AM   #19
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

I dont see any UFO's showing a huge ship. Futhermore, waht is this , Lets manifest it ? lol sounds like everyone want to take some lsd ? DMT perhaps ? i dont know. Sounds like a way to make money for a short time and or spice up the ufo world , hence the dead time since the 90's ....Cheers
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:03 PM   #20
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

I see this day as a World Contact Day. When large numbers of
people around the world, come together in mind and spirit to
project positive energy out to our inter-dimensional, ET friends.

And the icing on the cake would be the craft making a grand
show.

The mind is powerful. The collective mind is VERY powerful.

I am committed to this day. I'm in. I'm excited.

BRING IT ON!

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #21
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
I see this day as a World Contact Day. When large numbers of
people around the world, come together in mind and spirit to
project positive energy out to our inter-dimensional, ET friends.

And the icing on the cake would be the craft making a grand
show.

The mind is powerful. The collective mind is VERY powerful.

I am committed to this day. I'm in. I'm excited.

BRING IT ON!

ME too!
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #22
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

My predictions are that nothing will happen on October 6th, October 7th, and October 14th. These have all been postulated as potentially important dates on various sites. Nothing will happen. Call it a gut instinct.

I hope that the alien craft shows up on 14th October though
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:09 AM   #23
Carl Forsberg

I have been following the information on the 14 October CONTACT EVENT and feel that this will happen. Also that it will be what the "Federation of Light" is calling it, an introduction, thus a beginning of mankind's open contact with the Cosmic Order. We have been hearing about the Ascension process for years yet nothing has given us an indication when this will actually begin, or how it will take place.

As far as I am concerned, this information and the extensive information behind it, indicate to me that this is indeed the beginning of this Ascension process, which must first start with mankind's awareness that we are connected to and are thus parts of, all other life forms in the entire universe. For starters, The Federation of Light have promised that one of their very large space ships will be visible for at least three days (three 24 hour periods). No contact will be made at this time. This will be the beginning of their interaction with earth. After this Event they will appear from time to time throughout the earth until they feel their presence is accepted and people realize they come in love and friendship. Then direct contact and visits to the earth surface will begin. Quite simply, they must wait until there is total acceptance of their presence before this can proceed.

Yes they will be here to meet with Government officials, but they will also be here to meet and interact with the common people of earth. In this way this is the beginning of a New Era of cooperation and help from our Brothers and Sisters of the Cosmic Order. Principally this will be open and must not be hidden as in the past, that only produced secrets, lies, and cover-ups.

We simply are not alone. As Edgar Cayce once said when asked if their were aliens he answered, "If you want to meet an Alien, go to the nearest mirror."
We are being given a chance to reconnect to the heritage of our past.

So, in short this October is going to be a very special time for the population of the earth. I feel like I have been waiting my entire life for this moment. It could not be happening at a better time.

If you want additional information on this subject go to
www.blossomgoodchild.com and you will find the entire story there.

God's Love and Blessings be with all of you,

Carl Azcar

Last edited by Carl Forsberg; 09-26-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oct 14 is 1408 and no one last past an hour in room 1408. Electronics don't work in 1408(electromagnetic pulse) This movie matches with scripture about babylon being destroyed in one hour. The numbers are 877 look very closely at the movie poster for 300. You will see hidden are the numbers 778. !87 is the law enforcement code for murder and we 've been dialing 1877 toll free for quite some time. We've been had. This is no different then 911.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:49 AM   #25
Nola
Avalon Senior Member

I know that the U.S. fiscal year closes on September 30, American troops are returning from duty in Iraq and will be carrying out homeland patrols on October 1, and tonight I read the bailout plan is breaking apart. Knowing this, I tend to believe October of 2008 will be one for the history books.

I also feel nothing but awesome-sauce when thinking about the future. All of the above facts feel like doom, but the outcome will rock. This I am 100% sure of.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4803
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4477199.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year
Nola is offline   Reply With Quote