Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do satanists/sinners appoint the saints ???

Do satanists/sinners appoint the saints ???

got to wonder, how a church that didn't exist
before the 3rdd century,
has got so much authority
on the topic of who becomes a 'saint'

something
ain't
in
truth

Benedict's Pope: Should Pius XII Become a Saint?

By Jeff Israely Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2009

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...#ixzz0aWfC7EsM

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...949565,00.html
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do satanists/sinners appoint the saints ???

It was called the Saint Inquisition and the policy of "either you believe what we say or you die!"

The Catholic Church exterminated millions of highly coded human angelics, the Kathars (no Cathars) and many others that disagreed with the new Bible....

All in the name of the cross...by the way the cross is not supposed to be like that...

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, they even have it upside down,

in the chair he sits it,

as, a sign of the 'real truth'
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm 'seeing' a Human God of This World...and a Reptilian God of This World...at the core of the Roman Catholic Church...in a mixture of good, evil, truth, error, sanity, and insanity. I'm further 'seeing' this core of power going back to Ancient Rome and Ancient Egypt...back to Atlantis and Lemuria...back to Sirius, Aldebaran, the Pleiades, Alpha Draconis...and ultimately back to Lyra. I'm also 'seeing' Protestanism as being the lapdog of the RCC. I can't prove any of this...but this is my current delusion. However...if this is correct...the RCC is simply a 'modern' manifestation of something very, very ancient...rather than being based upon what Jesus taught. In fact...Jesus got in the way...got run over...and got turned into sort of a bloody mascot.

In my view...the only way we will ever have the kind of world which most of us desire...is for the God's of This World to retire...and give the power to We The People of Earth. Don't hold your breath.

Keep going to church. Don't make a scene. Don't jump out of the frying pan...and into the fire. Don't join a cult. Most church people are good people...including the clergy. But take it upon yourself to learn the whole ugly truth about what's really going on in this Universe...and learn about the dark side of the church. I'm just scratching the surface...and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Get informed without getting angry...and without going downhill spiritually. And whatever you do...don't cross the Jesuits!!

Unrelatedly...have you seen the South Park Merry !@#$ Christmas on YouTube? Viewer discretion highly advised. I won't provide a link. Also...check out this ufo/church link http://www.examiner.com/x-3766-Phoen...UFO-Disclosure and especially note the artwork!!! Could this be a future saint??? ET Phone Rome???

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-24-2009 at 06:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote