Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States !

A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States ! 1781-1782 A.D.??? George Washington was really the 8th President

http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/Annou...l_Innis_Jr.pdf
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States

The 7 Black Presidents before Obama

More info about the Moor-Presidents Before Barack Obama. MarkH

THE SEVEN BLACK PRESIDENTS BEFORE BARACK OBAMA

1. John Hanson (a Moor) was actually the 1st President of the United States, he served from 1781 - 1782 and he was black. The new country was actually formed on March 1, 1781 with the adoption of The Articles of Confederation. This document was actually proposed on June 11, 1776, but not agreed upon by Congress until November 15, 1777. Maryland refused to sign this document until Virginia and New York ceded their western lands (Maryland was afraid that these states would gain too much power in the new government from such large amounts of land).

Once the signing took place in 1781, a President was needed to run the country. John Hanson was chosen unanimously by Congress (which included George Washington). In fact, all the other potential candidates refused to run against him, as he was a major player in the revolution and an extremely influential member of Congress.

As President, Hanson ordered all foreign troops off American soil, as well as removal of all foreign flags. He established the Great Seal of the United States, which all Presidents since have been required to use on all Official Documents. He declared that the 4th Thursday of every November to be Thanksgiving Day, which is still true today. Even though elected, one variable that was never thought through was that America was not going to accept a Black President during the heart of the enslavement period. Enter George Washington.

2. Thomas Jefferson was the 3rd President of the United States, he served from 1801 - 1809 and he was black. His mother a half-breed Indian squaw and his father a mulatto (half white and half black) from Virginia. He fathered numerous children with Sally Hemmings, a mulatto slave with whom he lived in Europe.

3. Andrew Jackson was the 7th President of the United States. He served from 1829 - 1837 and he was black. His mother was a white woman from Ireland who had Andrew Jackson with a black man. His father's other children (Andrew Jackson's stepbrother) was sold into slavery.

4. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, he served from 1861 - 1865 and he was black. His mother was from an Ethiopian Tribe and his father was an African American. It was told that his father was Thomas Lincoln, a man to cover the truth, but he was sterile from childhood mumps and was later castrated, making it impossible for him to have been his father. Lincoln's nickname "Abraham Africa-nus the First."

5. Warren Harding was the 28th President of the United States, he served from 1921 - 1923 and he was black. Harding never denied his ancestry. When Republican leaders called on Harding to deny his "Negro" history, he said, "How should I know whether or not one of my ancestors might have jumped the fence?"

6. Calvin Coolidge was the 29th President of the United States, he served from 1923 - 1929 and he was black. He proudly admitted that his mother was dark but claimed it was because of a mixed Indian ancestry. His mother's maiden name was "Moor." In Europe the name "Moor" was given to all Black people just as in America the name "Negro" was used.

7. Dwight E. Eisenhower was the 33rd President of the United States, he served from 1953 - 1961 and he was black. His mother, Ida Elizabeth Stover Eisenhower, an anti-war advocate, was half black.

So, America has survived and thrived through our first Seven Black Presidents (prior to what most believe
was the first)
Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States

Great info. Thank you for posting it.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #4
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

This is amazing...

I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

Thanks, sending it on to everyone I know...

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States

Thanx exchanger for the info, the information makes me happy and sad at the same time because of the mentality of discrimination still going on today.
Harriet Tubman was the first black woman spy during the civil war in the US.
Many movies have been made about the bravery of Blacks and other minorities in the battle field, movies like Glory. I hope that we as humans can go beyond the many barriers that divide us, race , religion and politics being the main divider . Keep up the good work exchanger.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm black too.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

About Abraham Lincoln, I often wondered if Solznitsyn is his reincarnation.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You, eXchanger! : )

Ain't it great...divide and conquer...belittle and demean...separate everybody!

We are EACH and ALL related...and ALL ultimately one...
white, black, red, yellow, blue, green and on and on and on...many of us have combos of up to 22 and/or more races within our beautiful and powerful and diversified "spiritual" makeup that we have been deceived from inheriting and naturally expressing the beauty of by history manipulation and distortion to an unfathomable degree!

Thank You Again...for the Loving Reminder!

Thought I'd bring Alex Collier's more current talk links here as a continuance of Your thread and post of "real" reality of ALL Our Relations! : )

1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehD9g...eature=related
2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHmfX...eature=related
3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uPo...eature=related
4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbd4V...eature=related
5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGh1s...eature=related
6)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNeFc...eature=related
7)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibb2a...eature=related
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Are you kidding me?

Sorry, this is too far-fetched to me.

Edit: Actually, if you think about it in the context defined (pre-Constitution US), I could see it making some kind of sense.

So, the part about pre-Constitution presidents makes sense but the part about Lincoln and Jefferson, etc sounds too out of this world.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 12-01-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:19 AM   #10
msv
Avalon Senior Member

A myth....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(myths)
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
For some reason your link didn't work...maybe this will:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson_(myths))

If not, type in John Hanson and the article will come. Discernment.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 12-01-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
historycircus

One of the biggest challenges to political unity faced by the revolutionaries was alligning the interests of the plantocracy in the south with the commerce men of the north - it was a political division we are familiar with in terms of antebellum and Civil War America, but the division was there before the revolution. Washington, in fact, was picked as head of the continental army not because he was a brilliant tactician (his participation in the French and Indian War was maked by defeat and mediocrity), but because he was a Virginian. It was a symbolic appointment designed to allign the south with the north - it was fortunate Washington had learned a few things since the disasterous campaigns of the mid-1750s.

There was no way that delegates from Virginia, Maryland, or the Carolinas would have deferred to a black man; it simply could not have happened - especially after Lord Dunmore's disasterous proposal to grant freedom to slaves who sided with the king and fought with the British army. Until that point, the South seemed resigned to sit and wait, but after Dunmore's proclamation, the South went eagerly to war.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: A "Black" Man, A Moor, John Hanson. Was the First President of the United States

Mulatos and Meztizos are part of the real identity of America. The spaniards where the fist to conquer america. Spaniards are a mixture of european with arab. Remember spaniards , blacks slaves and indians where around for a couple of hundred years before US became an official nation. It stands to say that fighting among themselves was not the only thing that took place. The McCain family has a family reunion every year blacks and whites alike. A comment from some of the attendants of the reunion politics is not discussed. To say that America was founded by whites alone is just a manipulation of the real history of America. By the way all the caribean is a mixture of mulatos and meztisos 99.9% . We are a mixture of many races and cultures wether we want to admit it or not. Frederic Douglass the black abolitionist was one of the best friend of Lincoln. Tell that to any extreme group and of course they would tell you that they don't believe it. Love is blind my friend, race, nationality, religion cannot do anyhting to get in the way, it is a natural part of evolution.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

I know this thread was only meant to support the positive direction of equal rights but it gets tiring for people who don't even notice color and see people as who they are. We have a black president. This is wonderful. I just hope it's not another OJ incident.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I know this thread was only meant to support the positive direction of equal rights but it gets tiring for people who don't even notice color and see people as who they are. We have a black president. This is wonderful. I just hope it's not another OJ incident.
perhaps, why we should NOT hope, when we pray

and, work harder, than we pray !!!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #16
HereAgain
Avalon Senior Member

This is some news. Going to read up on it for sure. I am not afraid of the truth, but I do think the current crop of american blacks is totally retrograde and maybe should leave here, to import modern ways of life back to africa and help out there own kind in a big way. Marcus Garvey style. Maybe it sounds shocking, or racist but the focus is on helping a group to advance and american blacks have that ability after being here for half a millenium.
HereAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 AM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Not surprising.

As you will note, in these earlier times, apparently racism wasn't much of an issue compared to now.

The white supremacist mentality only kicked in by the time the extremist zionist movement had begun, inflitrated American circles, and inspired group hatred.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote