Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Does anyone use a pendulum to access higher knowledge?

I have been using a pendulum of late and it has seriously changed my life. I have used it for decision making and asking questions that I could have never answered otherwise. Its accuracy has literally blown me away.

So from what I understand is that your higher self, higher conscious, spirit guide or whatever you want to call it, can easily vibrate at your frequency through a pendulum.

Since starting this, I have been able to leave no important questions unanswered. I have just been doing basic yes or no questions, but it has been a heck of a ride so far.

I just wanted to see if anyone else was enjoying this as much as I?
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does anyone use a pendulum to access higher knowledge?

What is it and how does it work?
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

With you there buddy!

Ive used it for quite some time now. Its a handy little tool for figuring out if your making the right decision etc.

And it actually WORKS! Believe it or not, ive figured that out for myself by asking questions i could not possibly know the answers too and finding out later that it was spot on.

Im using it lately to figure out which girl i should keep talking too because i dont wanna be wastin any of my time (its precious these days ya know!)

Id be well interested to hear a few of your experiences!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I started divination using this method...

If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to explore the I Ching method of divination for a wider array of answers than a pendulum typically provides.

After using Tarot, Runes, Pendulums and I Ching, I find I Ching to be the greatest of these.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #5
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Adam.

I'm not quite sure what to look for, have you any sites that you know with pretty good information on this?

Im looking for deep answers (meaning of life etc )

I love this stuff! its so interesting, and god, i used to think life was mundane!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Wow thanks for the info Adam K. I will have to look into this I Ching stuff. Glad to see there are others on the same wavelength here. I figured there would be
Old 09-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
I have been using a pendulum of late and it has seriously changed my life. I have used it for decision making and asking questions that I could have never answered otherwise. Its accuracy has literally blown me away.

So from what I understand is that your higher self, higher conscious, spirit guide or whatever you want to call it, can easily vibrate at your frequency through a pendulum.

Since starting this, I have been able to leave no important questions unanswered. I have just been doing basic yes or no questions, but it has been a heck of a ride so far.

I just wanted to see if anyone else was enjoying this as much as I?
You can ask the pendulum who is driving it.
Sometimes it is one of my guides and sometimes it is my mom.
I am thrilled because I wasn't able to contact her directly after her passing and my pendulum has restored communication.

Prior to that she would just blow out light bulbs ALL over my house to get attention.

I've tried the I-Ching as well... still partial to my runes and tarot deck.

LOVE and only LOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"DOWSING"

Perhaps, dowsing is best known for locating water (dowsing for water), gold, oil, and other minerals, but dowsers have also used pendulum dowsing to find missing keys, eyeglasses, jewelry, and literally anything they put their minds to.

Pendulum dowsing has also been called "divining" for its ability to provide information and predict the future. The term "pendulum dowsing" is often used to refer to the search for specific targets, while the term "pendulum divining" is most often used in reference to seeking precise information.

The Diamond Pendulum can be used in the dowsing and divining quest for objects or information of any kind. It can be used to answer all yes/no questions, and people often call it "The Truth Teller" because of its extraordinary accuracy.

Some supporters of dowsing are:
The American Academy of Science, The Academy of Sciences of Paris, The Canadian Ministry of Agriculture, The British Academy of Science, The British Army, The Smithsonian Institution, The U.S. Marines, The former Soviet Union, The Government of the Netherlands, The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, National Aeronautics and Space Administration and many private and public utilities workers throughout the world.

Study more fascinating history of pendulum dowsing
Taken from - http://www.pendulums.com/dowsing.htm

Excelent site! Its where i started out and i can recomend it through personal experience.
I wouldnt bother buying their pendulum, its much more effective to make your own so that your own personal energy goes into it. Its much more effective this way.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #9
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, indeed. I use both pendulum and Dowsing rods. Rods give a faster response than the pendulum. And thus you can use them with regards to David Hawkins Map of Consciousness which require a lot of statements like "is above 200 - above 250 - above 300 etc until you get a negative/no... I also use his method of "muscle calibration" a lot with a trusted partner. I have a lot of experience with all three. If you are not familiar with Hawkins I suggest you check him out. If a pendulum blew your mind, his work and method is bound to interest you! A lot of info can be found on that website... Also search pirate bay for "power versus force" and videos of him...

Quote:
The answer you receive from the kinesiologic response transcends your own knowledge and beliefs; you are accessing the infinite intelligence of the collective field (or Collective Unconscious) that binds us together.

Interestingly, physiologic testing calibrates at 600—the level of nonduality—which means the technique itself transcends a complete intellectual (i.e. linear) understanding of the phenomenon. When one muscle-testing in the above fashion, one is accessing the timeless, spaceless, database of consciousness itself.
Dowsing with pendulum and rods is based on the same principle as Hawkins method the way i see it. It just takes more time to manifest the "answer" and thus requires a longer period of "concentration". Hawkins method of "muscle testing" is instantaneous. Dowsing rods comes second, and pendulum is the slowest to manifest. See:
How to Accurately Conduct Consciousness Research for info on Hawkins method.

One tip: Go over every single electric outlet in your house with the pendulum and state: "The polarity on that outlet/plug is right!". If you get a no/negative response; plug it out and turn it 180 degrees and replug it. Do this on every outlet with something plugged into it. On multiplugs etc. first check the one connected to the wall. Doing this will greatly reduce the electric smog in your house/apartment. Also ALWAYS plug out any Wireless network at night. Your sleep will improve greatly. IP phone contacts and mobile phone chargers or any chargers should also be plugged out at night...

You can actually measure the Hz in your house before and after and in each room. "The frequency in this room is above XX Hz!" It should optimaly be at around 10-15 Hz. Bedroom is most important. I recently moved and I reduced this house from 50Hz to 10Hz just by turning a lot of plugs...

Last edited by Sanat; 09-18-2008 at 10:07 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #10
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Taken from -
I wouldnt bother buying their pendulum, its much more effective to make your own so that your own personal energy goes into it. Its much more effective this way.
No kidding, My dad made his own pendulum out of orgonite and a gold chain he has had for a lifetime and it worked almost unbelievably.

Quote:
You can ask the pendulum who is driving it.
Sometimes it is one of my guides and sometimes it is my mom.
I am thrilled because I wasn't able to contact her directly after her passing and my pendulum has restored communication.

Prior to that she would just blow out light bulbs ALL over my house to get attention.
This is also very interesting, asking the pendulum who is driving it.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #11
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat, Thanks you so so much for posting this info on David Hawkins. Seems very very interesting.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Whenever you do any divination like this, it is probably worthwhile being extra vigilent with regards to your spiritual self-defense and protection procedures.

In my experience, there is no doubt that a pendulum works and can be pretty much reliable "most" of the time. My wife uses one occasionally. We also use Angel card decks from time to time.

Would it not be better to cultivate your inner-dialogue and get your answers that way? It is much faster

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #13
Shellie
Banned

Yes, I do- I carry it with me at all times.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #14
Myrddin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys

Mom taught me this one back in the late 50's and I have used it many times through the years. But be warned, an old Indian Medicene man once told me that dark forces can easily decieve you with the pendulum.

Take Care

Myrddin
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i use one, quite frequently
to identify vibrations, that people have lost

brightest blessings of energy, light and love

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #16
Banned

I like to use an albatross...

I'm being facetious, of course
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

ahh...i still use one of those to count
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #18
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
Hi Guys

Mom taught me this one back in the late 50's and I have used it many times through the years. But be warned, an old Indian Medicene man once told me that dark forces can easily decieve you with the pendulum.

Take Care

Myrddin
Interesting. I had also heard that astral forces or beings in other densities can manipulate this. Has anyone else heard this?
Old 09-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #19
Tuza

I have always been pretty good with my Tarot, but not with a pendulum for some reason. There is an important answer to a question I need answering which would clear up a lot for me. Macrostheblack, a very good artist here drew a picture that was meant for me and it answered quite a few things for me as far as what I am, but I am just wondering if someone who has great success with the pendulum, could you ask it if the picture of the lady with no hair on Macrostheblack's album is what I always thought I was for a long time. A yes or no would suffice, any other question and answer you need to ask that comes to you about that would be good too. I need to know because this has been bothering me on a conscious level for a long time.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:06 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ahh...i still use one of those to count
LOL, that's an abacus. Who's being facetious now
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #21
Shellie
Banned

Tuza: A very clear NO.

Did that disappoint you?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #22
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.....

Talk about synchronicity! After not using my pendulum for a couple of months, I just decided to use it last nite. I thought I'd try something different. I asked the questions while holding the pendulum 'over' an orgonite I had made a few days ago. It was absolutely wild. Couldn't believe this thing could change directions so quickly. WOW!

It did confirm (at least for today), that we are in for a rough ride - but no war.....just bad financial / economic times and really bad / destructive weather. I'd settle for that - as long as we're not blowing up the planet.

Love and Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #23
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
Talk about synchronicity! After not using my pendulum for a couple of months, I just decided to use it last nite. I thought I'd try something different. I asked the questions while holding the pendulum 'over' an orgonite I had made a few days ago. It was absolutely wild. Couldn't believe this thing could change directions so quickly. WOW!
Isn't that awesome! I always wanted a way to measure the power of these orgonite pieces and sure enough the pendulum fell right into my lap! I encourage others to test their orgonite pieces with a pendulum. It is amazing!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:08 AM   #24
Jeff
Avalon Senior Member

I've been using the pendulum on/off for the last 10 years. Years ago, I had quite a few things happen as it said they would, but I also find that it doesn't always tell the truth. I always pray before I use it, but lately, it is more often incorrect.

In the past, I thought I might be getting incorrect answers because my actions might have been changed if I was told the truth. I figured my higher self or God was trying to teach me something. I also thought it was training me to listen to my own inner voice for discernment.

It's funny that you started this thread at this time. Last night, I decided to stop using the pendulum for a while. I'm very frustrated and don't really trust it anymore. I'm tired of being lied to. I've been looking for spiritual guidance my whole life and now I feel there isn't any out there for me at this time.

If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it. Thanks.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:21 AM   #25
banshee
Avalon Senior Member

Delete

Last edited by banshee; 11-30-2008 at 07:39 AM.
banshee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
higher conscious, higher self, pendulum, spirit guide