Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-22-2008, 02:33 AM   #51
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Magnets are used to 'charge' rooms so that an audience is more receptive.

Maybe they're 'charging' the planet.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:35 AM   #52
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Is it not replicating a star on the surface of the planet? Isnt that what cern is actually?

If this were the case, that would be a practically limitless amount of power for pennies. Eliminating the need for us to slave for our power. This isnt a bad thing.

Your all like chicken little, I swear.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:41 AM   #53
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
right.

and for the record John...
I dont think the whole alien idea is stupid or a joke, or not possible.

I actually wouldnt doubt it really. lol

I still think cern is just BS'n us,
but Ive learned not to just rule things out or tell people their ideas are "stupid" or
"a joke", because I dont think thats the way something is.
especially when there is no way to know the truth.

You dont know the truth anymore than anyone else,
shouldnt crap on people just because you disagree.

I dont doubt anything these days...

jus sayin. lol

Bless
Oh no im not saying its plainly "stupid" but im just making a point, i have seen this posted before on a forum and will use it as a metaphor to tell you what i feel about "attaching" concepts to another to make a full story - this is how disinfo agents work.

Metaphor - We must fight the NWO and align our chakras to escape and transcend the coming apocalypse that is Nibiru! We all must align our spirits!!

Now what im saying here is simple actually, its how human beings all take their steps to understanding and putting the story together (i never said one person knows it all) but it seems that the concepts we are learning ARE melting into each other and creating stories that are not real.

So because i cannot know that it happend it really isnt plausible, my opinion? well that reminds me of Emmanuel Kant and frankly his logic is very far from logic...

Im just using my logic and realize Aliens most likely (not 100% but what is 100% here?) are not the cause of this, to speculate other wise would just be that speculation.

And of course peace my friend!!
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #54
Sky Otter

just got this e-mail

CERN says atom-smasher back in operation
Fri Sep 19, 8:01 AM ET
GENEVA (AFP) - The world's largest particle collider was running again Friday after an electrical fault forced it to stop just days after being launched to global fanfare, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The problem affected a cooling system for high-powered magnets designed to steer beams of particles around the Large Hadron Co llider's 27-kilometre (16.9-mile) circular tunnel, CERN said.
CERN spokesman James Gillies told AFP a 30-tonne transformer in the cooling system failed Thursday last week and it had taken about a week to replace the equipment and get temperatures back to their required state.
The steering magnets in the LHC tunnel are chilled to as low as -271 degrees Celsius (-456.25 degrees Fahrenheit), which is close to absolute zero and colder than deep outer space.
"In layman's terms, the LHC is a great big fridge, and part of the power supply failed," he said.
The LHC took nearly 20 years to complete and at six billion Swiss francs (3.76 billion euros, 5.46 billion dollars) is one of the costliest and most complex scientific experiments ever attempted.
It aims to resolve some of the greatest questions surrounding fundamental matter, such as how particles acquire mass and how they were forged in the "Big Bang" that created the Universe some 13.7 billion years ago.
The September 10 switch-on saw the testing of a clockwise beam, and then an anticlockwise beam. The first collisions are not expected for a number of weeks, given the long process of testing the LHC's equipment.
Gillies said that despite the setback, the LHC was not behind schedule.
Email Story
IM Story
Printable View
Yahoo! Buzz
RECOMMEND THIS STORY
Old 09-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #55
msv
Avalon Senior Member

I am reposting this as it seems relevant.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=34
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #56
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

interesting msv, thanks so much !
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #57
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Is it not replicating a star on the surface of the planet? Isnt that what cern is actually?

If this were the case, that would be a practically limitless amount of power for pennies. Eliminating the need for us to slave for our power. This isnt a bad thing.

Your all like chicken little, I swear.
uhmm.. riiight.

I guess you are not aware that we can already have all the free energy we could fathom. Its suppressed for a reason.

I think youve got this project confused with the giant lasers.
maybe not. lol
Old 09-22-2008, 04:42 AM   #58
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

What really gives me the s..ts about this is the money they spent on the stupid bloody thing. Meanwhile people are dying of disease and starvation around the world For gods sake when are they going to wake up and learn to spend money were it counts , and not some half arsed ideas.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:30 AM   #59
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
uhmm.. riiight.

I guess you are not aware that we can already have all the free energy we could fathom. Its suppressed for a reason.

I think youve got this project confused with the giant lasers.
maybe not. lol
Thats what I read. Youve not explanied it one whit better, only mocked me. By all means, explaine away how each and every single individual on the planet has access to free and abundant energy if you have the answers.

For me, it always comes down to money and the lack of in order to make my own power. I cannot afford the items needed, so I am anslaved with all of the rest of this forum.

Its surppressed for a reason? I am painfully aware each and every time I pay my power bill and pay at the pump, buy my groceries and try to find a little left over to help my kids pay for college. Yeah, its surpressed all right. To enslave the masses. To continue the dark ages. To control.

That wasnt the question.

Negativity is what you have to offer. No thanks.
lol not.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:44 AM   #60
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ok then MMe M. lol

well said master yowe,
i couldnt agree more.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:00 AM   #61
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: CERN problems....thank our ET friends!!

Not sure if anyone read that CERN got hacked, interesting reading if you care to ..........

http://securitywatch.eweek.com/explo...ts_hacked.html
OnePissedOffSaint is offline   Reply With Quote