Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #51
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Barry-

Don't get too frustrated with the sarcasm. Unfortunately, sarcasm is most people's way of dealing with everyday life.

I myself have to be careful not too get too cynical in my daily life and communications. Those of us who have not had a first hand experience with ET's, etc. often find it very difficult to deal with the realities that we know are being hidden from us. Don't take the sarcasm personally, as hard as that may be.

Thanks again for your contributions to Avalon, your thoughts are much appreciated.

My question for you is this:

I have heard that Steven Greer says he has in his possession "alien technology" that would put the question of the truth of UFO's to rest forever, yet he has refused to release his evidence as of yet. Why the delay? If i had that evidence, i would want it released to the public in a responsible manner as soon as possible.

The secret has bee hidden for too long...........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

I am fed up with the BS these cynics come out with, as are others. Petty discourteous people, seen this at other forums which were full of such types, ATS being one!!

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #52
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
I don't even know what a TOPS scheme is!

Thing is Watcher - you can't blame people for resorting to that sort of thing. I don't like cynical debunking of testimony - no matter HOW way out - but people want a few basics to go on.

Anyway - hope you're better now health wise - I got an email from someone a few weeks back saying you were not well.

-
<edit>
PM me if you want to say anything off forum.
Skepticism yes debunking no

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

BTW, please ask for proof when you next see Lear, Duncan, or any of the others
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #53
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Barry King British Whistleblower testimony

Hi THEWATCHER,

I apologise, forgive me. You said something that intrigued me though.

Who were the other 4 UK officers?
Will they coroborate with your story?

You mentioned UK officers, which suggests there could have been officers from other countries.

Who were they?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Yes that was a term we 4 UK officers used, have a problem with that Steve? I suggest you refrain from the childish sarcasm or be reported for your obvious bias and lack of courtesey. Even a Mod should have qualities relevent to the task. Or did Bill and Kerry just let those Mods pick the job themselves? No wonder others would not bother to disclose on such forums, look at the reception they get.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #54
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Are you suggesting that "Lear, Duncan, or any of the others" have been economical with the truth?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Skepticism yes debunking no

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

BTW, please ask for proof when you next see Lear, Duncan, or any of the others
Old 10-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #55
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

I apologise, forgive me. You said something that intrigued me though.

Who were the other 4 UK officers?

You mentioned UK officers, which suggests there could have been officers from other countries.

Who were they?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve, it would be great IF you had ALL the relevent data then you would not be nitpicking, but the only way you can do that is by seeing the original files or at least some of the full interviews (files are 600+ A4 pages) There were 3 other UK officers, the rest were mostly US. I too have been waiting for others to come forward, especially since most of those involved would be in civvy street now and might decide to talk after all this time.
Corroboration is never an easy thing when such classified black budget programs are concerned. When Dr Greer said he had 2 UK people from working with this technology i was very pleased that someone else came forward and wanted to know whom that other person was. A great deal cannot be explained on this forum, its too open, too many unchecked guests each day, a reason why i hold back a great deal. Too many eyes to see whom might not have best interests at heart. With more data you might understand better, but i'm not going to rehash old ground here. I have offered freely copies of materials which will give the whole story without me having to relate it all over again. Once aware of the whole thing, then, only then please, OK?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #56
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi THEWATCHER,

Are you suggesting that "Lear, Duncan, or any of the others" have been economical with the truth?

Best regards,

Steve
NOT AT ALL, merely asking, as you have asked me, where is their proof?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #57
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

I can't vouch for everybody, but in the case of John Lear, he cites names and co-witnesses, is not ashamed to show off photographs, nor is he reserved about showing documents. Check out the videos on Project Camelot.

As I said in some posts earlier and you actually agreed with me, that one cannot accept everthing to be the truth, however, that which has been proven by another witness, with potographic evidence or documentational evidence needs to be at least accepted.

I think your videos on Youtube could have used the moment to show this sort of evidence.

The two I watched were of a guy in a field and a series of designs telling us to wait....

I'm sure that one doesn't need to be Einstein to do the math.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
NOT AT ALL, merely asking, as you have asked me, where is their proof?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #58
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Guess you gotta be dead like Phil Schneider for some people to get their final proof then...so much more convincing.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #59
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, but I need to add my 2 cents for what its worth. One, I just want to personally thank Mr. King for coming on this forum and sharing with us his experiences. What I dont understand is what's happened to most people on here and how easily we forget the mistakes of the past. For those of you that have been here for awhile may remember a couple of other "whistleblowers" that came here to share with us, these even were welcomed by Bill and Kerry. What did we do?....I was embarrassed as comments started flying at these guys and sure enough, they'd be done with it. Now come on, there's absolutely no reason to act like children here, we're all pretty much adults and we're here for a reason. I suggest we start to show a little respect rather than represent Bill and Kerry the way that we have been. Its not that hard to show a little respect. All we have to do is listen to the testimony being presented, then based on what was presented, genuinely ask questions on the information provided. If something you find elsewhere that wasnt presented by the whistleblower, respectfully ask on its merit. All that's happening here is rude behaviour and are disrespecting Mr.King. I'm not going to single out anyone as that's not my point, but as members and moderators of Avalon, lets not lose another excellent source from someone that's come forward.

Thanks for listening and I only wish all good will and best wishes,
Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #60
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi THEWATCHER,

I can't vouch for everybody, but in the case of John Lear, he cites names and co-witnesses, is not ashamed to show off photographs, nor is he reserved about showing documents. Check out the videos on Project Camelot.

As I said in some posts earlier and you actually agreed with me, that one cannot accept everthing to be the truth, however, that which has been proven by another witness, with potographic evidence or documentational evidence needs to be at least accepted.

I think your videos on Youtube could have used the moment to show this sort of evidence.

The two I watched were of a guy in a field and a series of designs telling us to wait....

I'm sure that one doesn't need to be Einstein to do the math.

Best regards,

Steve
And perhaps you should not judge by a 9 or 10 minute edited videoclip either. These are from interviews which give much more data. I have named names, locations, agencies, project names and personnel, staff etc etc etc within the files themselves. From the guy whom was in charge to head of security and much more. Naming other individuals whom were involved too such as the guy whom was in charge of Porton Down at the time.So i did release much in the way of such data if you had this material to hand you would see. The trouble is here, people are making assumptions on seeing such a tiny piece of the testimony, which were all done ad hoc, spur of moment, arranged hastily by Miles Johnston from Sky TV. The original Bases 1 taped interview ran for 4 hours and was edited down to 3, then further edited to its state now of whatever length.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 10-15-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #61
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Guess you gotta be dead like Phil Schneider for some people to get their final proof then...so much more convincing.
seems so, and been close to that situation

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #62
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

pretty weird for a moderator to act like that, steve.

i thought moderators were supposed to conduct themselves differently.

Thanks Barry.

(uh oh, hes gonna call me a Barry fan) when today is the first Ive heard of the gentlman. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #63
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I second that e-motion. Where is the moderators moderator? What exactly is your agenda Steve?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #64
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I second that e-motion. Where is the moderators moderator? What exactly is your agenda Steve?
Yes Please.

this is what happens when "moderators" sign up for the job themselves , and not picked due to their humility and helpfulness after proving themselves. .
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #65
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, well i'm ploughing through your data and i am trully interested, i make what i will of all info which feels right for me.
There is a lot of stuff that is focussed on the USA etc not much on Britain this has been a great break through for me because i have known many strange things happening here, the information given regarding the greenham common site does not surprise me one bit.
I have been aware that underground tunnels all over Britain are there but never realised quite where.
The one major one you are confiding in has been a shock to me as some of my family live very near.
I have also known that military take out these abduction scenarios also other than aliens it makes sense,this information was given to me in a dream state.
I asked about an incident in my own area that took place in the 1950's and the information came back pretty clear that it had been a form of mass mind control.
Thanks by the way Barry, i will be waiting for those cd's in the post.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #66
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Interesting that the women of Greenham Common protesting were microwaved at the site and have had a high incidence of cancer as a result, many are no longer with us.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #67
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your time, its hard to be patient and must make you feel like not disclosing sometimes with the sheer frustration of blocked attitudes at times, but believe you need to be heard! and the world wants to hear you, even if they have forgotten they do! keep it real! PEACE X
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #68
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi swordsmith,

the moderators moderator are the other moderators. I had to change the title of a tread I created today about the Presidential Elections, because one of the moderators thought it was over the top. I even moderated myself over on the Blossom Goodchild thread, because I thought I could be considered to have gone a little too far. We are consciencious people.

I have to admit I am a controversial bloke at times. I ask questions that others may not like to ask and I say what I think. I never disrespect people, am rude nor offensive or swear in the forum.

I once said to another poster in this thread, "I'm not sorry for what I said, however I'm sorry if you feel offended".

I like to keep energy in the conversation going. I could be a 'Yes' man and just say nothing, keep in the background and wait for 'offenders break the rules' of the forum blah, blah, blah, but I am also allowed to think and put in what I think, even if it does rub people up the wrong way. Life would be very dull if I didn't have a brain!

I don't see why people get so upset, if I make a comment, there is a brilliant opportunity to convince everybody with the evidence. After all it isn't me making the claim. The ônus is on the person who claims. Right?

If I, or anybody else is not satisfied, then we need to ask or 'rattle the cage' to get an answer. I don't see anything wrong in that. If I told you that I was the tallest man in the world, would you accept my word or want to at least see a photo?

Our friend Mr. King as told me he has over 600 pages of documents and photos that he gave away in CD roms some time back. Okay. I'm sure with his advanced technological knowledge he could upload the docs to the internet and let them loose as have all the others. (There I go again - but I'm not trying to be fascicious, just offering a solution). Bill Cooper did this, the USAF has done it, even the RAF have done it, Steven Greer did this they offered references of names, document numbers, places, timeframes, scanned documents. The internet is a powerful tool these days. Get the info out there.

I mean the answer is so simple.

So, to conclude, I have no hidden agenda, no spiteful side to my nature, I do have a need to be convinced and also I do have a sense of humour. If these are crimes, I'm guilty.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Old 10-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #69
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry, well i'm ploughing through your data and i am trully interested, i make what i will of all info which feels right for me.
There is a lot of stuff that is focussed on the USA etc not much on Britain this has been a great break through for me because i have known many strange things happening here, the information given regarding the greenham common site does not surprise me one bit.
I have been aware that underground tunnels all over Britain are there but never realised quite where.
The one major one you are confiding in has been a shock to me as some of my family live very near.
I have also known that military take out these abduction scenarios also other than aliens it makes sense,this information was given to me in a dream state.
I asked about an incident in my own area that took place in the 1950's and the information came back pretty clear that it had been a form of mass mind control.
Thanks by the way Barry, i will be waiting for those cd's in the post.
All copied and ready for shipment, with my compliments

Best wishes,

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #70
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi swordsmith,

the moderators moderator are the other moderators. I had to change the title of a tread I created today about the Presidential Elections, because one of the moderators thought it was over the top. I even moderated myself over on the Blossom Goodchild thread, because I thought I could be considered to have gone a little too far. We are consciencious people.

I have to admit I am a controversial bloke at times. I ask questions that others may not like to ask and I say what I think. I never disrespect people, am rude nor offensive or swear in the forum.

I once said to another poster in this thread, "I'm not sorry for what I said, however I'm sorry if you feel offended".

I like to keep energy in the conversation going. I could be a 'Yes' man and just say nothing, keep in the background and wait for 'offenders break the rules' of the forum blah, blah, blah, but I am also allowed to think and put in what I think, even if it does rub people up the wrong way. Life would be very dull if I didn't have a brain!

I don't see why people get so upset, if I make a comment, there is a brilliant opportunity to convince everybody with the evidence. After all it isn't me making the claim. The ônus is on the person who claims. Right?

If I, or anybody else is not satisfied, then we need to ask or 'rattle the cage' to get an answer. I don't see anything wrong in that. If I told you that I was the tallest man in the world, would you accept my word or want to at least see a photo?

Our friend Mr. King as told me he has over 600 pages of documents and photos that he gave away in CD roms some time back. Okay. I'm sure with his advanced technological knowledge he could upload the docs to the internet and let them loose as have all the others. (There I go again - but I'm not trying to be fascicious, just offering a solution). Bill Cooper did this, the USAF has done it, even the RAF have done it, Steven Greer did this they offered references of names, document numbers, places, timeframes, scanned documents. The internet is a powerful tool these days. Get the info out there.

I mean the answer is so simple.

So, to conclude, I have no hidden agenda, no spiteful side to my nature, I do have a need to be convinced and also I do have a sense of humour. If these are crimes, I'm guilty.

Best regards,

Steve
In response. The Bases DVDs are over 3gig in size, i have no upload facility available to me to upload approx. 20gig or more of files. The Voice Cds are about 700mb, the Dave Starbuck interview MP3 is a smaller file but still too big for the hostings i have currently. Have no choice but to burn these onto discs and get them to people, FREE of charge, as it seems I've made my millions LOL LOL LOL LOL according to all. Again with the proof thing. How easy do you think it might be getting something substantial, something tangible? IF it were possible, as i said before, it would make headline news around the World, breaking the black budgets wide open. Just ask yourself, how easy it might be for say, a disgruntled NSA or CIA officer bringing actual documentation into the public domain? Its never happened and never will. Like many before me i cannot give that concrete proof, if i had it i would not be spending time trying to inform joe public. I'd be heading to the nearest TV station or newspaper that had the b**** to carry the story. Your approach might need adjusting Steve. Again, you set yourself up as a Mod and not hand picked by the owners for the job, not the way usually done but we are stuck with it. OK the onus might be on us but on the other hand its up to each and every one of you to at least get all the available data to hand before letting off rounds.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #71
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
Thank you for your time, its hard to be patient and must make you feel like not disclosing sometimes with the sheer frustration of blocked attitudes at times, but believe you need to be heard! and the world wants to hear you, even if they have forgotten they do! keep it real! PEACE X
You would not believe what I and others no doubt, have put up with over the years

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #72
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting that the women of Greenham Common protesting were microwaved at the site and have had a high incidence of cancer as a result, many are no longer with us.

Yes strange that, Greenham being (was before closure) the Bravo entrance to the facility

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #73
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Barry have you heard of margaret Fry she is a well known ufo investigator?
I have my doubts of her authenticity i feel she may be working for the government.
She was a witness to a ufo sighting in Belvedere kent in the 1950's my sister was also a witness at the time she was just a kid then.
we were contacted by her she is quite old now but as far as i know still a constant ufo worker in her right.

She was looking for the kids that saw that ufo all those years ago even today her quest seems endless
My sister never disclosed that information, although the local paper runs the story still today after all those years ago.
We often wondered if my sister and her friends saw something they were not meant to.

I think this sighting was a mass mind control project, do you have any info on anything like that in this area?.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #74
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post

No problem, whilst I am still here, it gets frustrating trying to inform people, i have offered freely much more detailed data, i certainly am not going to go thru years of disclosure here on this forum, repeating myself time and time again

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #75
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Barry have you heard of margaret Fry she is a well known ufo investigator?
I have my doubts of her authenticity i feel she may be working for the government.
She was a witness to a ufo sighting in Belvedere kent in the 1950's my sister was also a witness at the time she was just a kid then.
we were contacted by her she is quite old now but as far as i know still a constant ufo worker in her right.

She was looking for the kids that saw that ufo all those years ago even today her quest seems endless
My sister never disclosed that information, although the local paper runs the story still today after all those years ago.
We often wondered if my sister and her friends saw something they were not meant to.

I think this sighting was a mass mind control project, do you have any info on anything like that in this area?.
yes i know Margaret, we used to communicate back in the heydays of the 70's, might have some papers too more recently, 90's. We compared notes a few times on investigations. My mind needs refreshing on that sighting before i could comment. My days as a ufo investigator ended in around 1980 and played lowkey after that. The FSR cd i am offering people shows the research i did within its pages

THE WATCHER AKA BMK