Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #26
historycircus

Default Re: Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox222 View Post
Anyone know good links on PINDAR. Are there any pics of him? Is he a reptile? I can't find much on this guy.
"Pindar" is pretty elusive on the net. I will probably have to go back to the Deagle material and re-listen to the comments on Pindar - I remember "Pindar" was mentioned in passing.

Anyway, this site discusses the person, Pindar, the great Greek poet of the Olympiad:

http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/char/pindar.htm

Here is a blog that discusses the PINDAR facility in connection with Leo Zagami – read with caution folks:

http://achtdagenineenweek.blogspot.c...on-zagami.html

This guy is confusing in his discussion that follows, but he uses the Zagami stuff – again, read with caution:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/111906b.htm

This site argues that “Pindar” has its/his/her origins in the books of David Icke:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/pindar.htm

Same guy, same stuff, snazzier presentation:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles01.htm

Then, there is this guy - enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeP-wvpD5ew

And that’s it – these the only significant definitions of the word “Pindar” that can be found with the effort I’m willing to expend at this moment. Anyone else?
Old 10-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #27
jujumon

Although I appreciate Bill and Kerry's efforts in all the work they have done, I am beginning to think, especially with Bill Deagle's Interview, that they are interjecting themselves into the interview way too much. Its great to steer the interviewee in the direction to get the most out of him, but I think agreeing and disagreeing with him during the interview makes it more of a conversation rather than a way to extract information from him. In fact it may even be better to get a list of specific questions from members here before an interview so as to make the interviews more productive. just my 2 cents worth..

Good journalism requires that the interviewer be neutral, at least seem neutral anyway

Last edited by jujumon; 10-26-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:57 AM   #28
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
"Pindar" is pretty elusive on the net. I will probably have to go back to the Deagle material and re-listen to the comments on Pindar - I remember "Pindar" was mentioned in passing.

Anyway, this site discusses the person, Pindar, the great Greek poet of the Olympiad:

http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/char/pindar.htm

Here is a blog that discusses the PINDAR facility in connection with Leo Zagami – read with caution folks:

http://achtdagenineenweek.blogspot.c...on-zagami.html

This guy is confusing in his discussion that follows, but he uses the Zagami stuff – again, read with caution:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/111906b.htm

This site argues that “Pindar” has its/his/her origins in the books of David Icke:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/pindar.htm

Same guy, same stuff, snazzier presentation:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...reptiles01.htm

Then, there is this guy - enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeP-wvpD5ew

And that’s it – these the only significant definitions of the word “Pindar” that can be found with the effort I’m willing to expend at this moment. Anyone else?
thanks historycircus
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:02 AM   #29
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.
If spirituality, as Deagle defined it, is about the personal relationship with the divine, and not about an organized, uniform perception of the unseen world/s, then "hypocritical" becomes a label for his truth you cannot defend. There is an element of free will in that philosophy that I cannot help but to admire.

We each define our own course - only we know if we veer from it.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #30
Rabboni
Avalon Senior Member

I recently watched the latest interview with Dr Deagle on YouTube (which by the way, Part II is unavailable)....

I want to bring to the forum's attention a possible anomalous event. In Part III at approx the 36:17 minute mark, in the background, I think it's a mirror perhaps a doorway, you'll see a red and white blinking light appear to "float" from left to the right, then rise slightly, and then disappear?

Is this a reflection of the camera lights flashing, or something "unearthly?"

Keep up the great work Bill and Kerry, the world is a better place because of you two.

Rabboni
Rabboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #31
Spinner
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, but I think extremely contradictory.
He says we are in danger of losing our spirits.
I think he gets carried away with his bragging.
I love Project Camelot's work, but found this interview disappointing.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #32
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

I didn't get anything beneficial out this material. And the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong. To much wasted energy on unnecessary mental constructs created by human civilization. There is no key element of evidence or substantial quality to the direction of spiritual philosophy. Way way way off course.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)

Can we get Bill / Kerry to interview Kevin ?!

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:35 AM   #33
whittet
Avalon Senior Member

Deagle... please, Moses reincarnate goes on vacation to Las Vegas. This is absurd.
whittet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:40 AM   #34
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Interesting, but I think extremely contradictory.
He says we are in danger of losing our spirits.
I think he gets carried away with his bragging.
I love Project Camelot's work, but found this interview disappointing.
This one is straining for credibility. It's not like I want to pick and choose who I believe in, and this man seems like he's selling something. Now don't get your feathers rustled, but he's also of the same religious spawn that I was once married to and I can see with startling clarity the falseness, broken and fragmented flow, and way too much gesticulating for someone who's fully in his own confidence.

I do not apologize for my statements on this. This man seems extremely full of himself and his claims are threatening and repeating other information and not much new here. Oxycontin? What? This is burst-mode repeating with little outside correlation and revealing some really quacky stuff.

Oklahoma city left a ground print of a horizon-glide smart MOAB not a nuclear weapon! Major discrepancy here!

"People don't know we were minutes away from a thermonuclear exchange".

Bill & Kerry: Please be careful! This is not factual information...
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #35
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
This one is straining for credibility. It's not like I want to pick and choose who I believe in, and this man seems like he's selling something. Now don't get your feathers rustled, but he's also of the same religious spawn that I was once married to and I can see with startling clarity the falseness, broken and fragmented flow, and way too much gesticulating for someone who's fully in his own confidence.

I do not apologize for my statements on this. This man seems extremely full of himself and his claims are threatening and repeating other information and not much new here. Oxycontin? What? This is burst-mode repeating with little outside correlation and revealing some really quacky stuff.

Oklahoma city left a ground print of a horizon-glide smart MOAB not a nuclear weapon! Major discrepancy here!

"People don't know we were minutes away from a thermonuclear exchange".

Bill & Kerry: Please be careful! This is not factual information...
I just don't 'feel' that Dr. Deagle's information is right. I too was married to a guy at one time who was convinced he was the messiah come back and even told me that his image would be seen by all in the clouds. He was delusional, obviously, but I get the same 'sense' from Dr. Deagle that I got from my ex-husband...something is just not right. Dr. Deagle says to listen to your own heart and my heart says that he is delusional. I mean him no disrespect or harm. I am simply speaking from my own 'truth'.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:42 AM   #36
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry, Thanks so much for the interview. I truely appreciate the effort of hearts to speak the truth. I'm always waiting for the next one!

Some of my fellow watchers: (moment to vent) Sorry, but it seems to me that some of you kinda have a p*ssy attitude. I'm not speaking to the one's with a difference of opinion, I'm speaking to the 'whiners', so if you don't like hearing this, you know which one you are. Check your perspective!

You don't have to 'buy' anything.

The important thing is to keep your minds and your hearts open to all you see and hear, everywhere. It's the only way to find your personal truths/connections.

ANYONE who's awake should know by now that divisions are what's killing us. Stop whining about how the interview went, take what you can from it and try to keep growing and learning all that you can from EVERY source that you can.

I have a long list of people I've listened to and read. Almost all of them at some time said something a little off ... to completely weird. But they also had some truth...point is...they cared enough to tell their truth (some at risk) and for that, they are my Heroes. Don't know if I would do as well.

'...philosophy and spirituality is all wrong.' ??????????? What the hell is that? Are you the only person who has '...an understanding of how everything in the universe works.' ? (Sorry, that sounds like religion to me)

Isn't the whole point that NONE of us really knows? Truths at every level?

And if ANY of you are still considering voting, I got a BIG WHY?

When someone asks me who I'm voting for, I have to tell them the truth...I'm not voting because it doesn't matter who's in there, they all work for the same people.

I do admit that while watching the interview I thought that his ego was a bit too much present and I wondered about who is really helping him (just like I wonder about everyone else and everything else I hear) ....but who cares, if I don't listen to his/everyone's information, how will I know if I find confirmation of anything somewhere else. Shutting myself off could mean missing a piece and aren't there enough missing pieces?

Sorry, intolerance is the thing I have the least tolerance for.

Kerry said "This dimension is full of both the light and dark and embracing one to the exclusion of the other will only perpetuate the polarization of consciousness and defeat our purpose."

I agree!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:11 AM   #37
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Unfortunately, most discussions on this forum is under the assumption that we have to be steered in a direction by soeone elses opinion.
It's so much more convenient to read and suck up stuff from outside, take what you want and leave the rest behind to nourish you than to connect to your own source, let it feed you and stick with it (no by-products/waste) .. why? because so many of us are still in such a deep insecurity regarding their own intuition, "knowing without knowing why they know what they know just that they know it", integrity regarding input from their own "divine" self even if it challenges current belief systems!

It's so much easier to project all your own shadows onto the bad reptilians. ALL of us humans do have a "reptilian brain".. we should check back on our own beliefsystems regarding nourishment and survival and what WE PERSONALLY do .. is it ok to live on animals, plants because they are "lower lifeforms" (less developed) .. who has decided that? Why? ask yourself and know that YOU can make a change. Of course, pointing fingers is so much easier than changing yourself and YOUR way of life.

And I am NOT saying that there is no reptilian agenda or so. I don't know. I just say start with yourself. Question EVERYTHING in your life and look at it from a transcending viewpoint and change it if it is not in alignment with your true (heart's) viewpoint/understanding of reality. Align/clear your emotional body as this will help you discern. Start with yourself and your own shadow.
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #38
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
merged threads.

Please check first and use the search function.

Thanks a lot!

I tried to post to this thread originally (or one that looked like this) and it said I didn't have permission, hence the new thread I started.

Thanks for merging. I hope people will check the careful analysis of Deagle's earlier speech I posted for basic, easily checkable facts.
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #39
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I watched/listened to the Deagle video. Lots of 'gripping' stuff.

The part of the video that jumped out at me was the bit where the sound track was 'silenced' while Kerry spoke. I can't lip read. I want to know what she said that had to be 'censored' like that.

I know that they 'edit' videos regularly but I don't recall ever seeing this sort of thing before. What's going on?

Do any lip-readers care to enlighten me?
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #40
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

nit·pick·ing (ntpkng)n. Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.

I see a lot of that.
No, not just in this thread..it is all over the place.

Finding fault and unjustified criticism is ruining the overall view, the helicopterview and it will ruin the ability to know when to act and how to act in a appropriate manner.

Getting stuck in and staying stuck in nitpicking my respons to myself is to go inside and find out why , what reasoning is luring me into nitpicking.

And I will find an ego thing that is trying to stay on top of someone. At all costs.

Try it...go inside and ask what egothing is causing you to nitpick.

Allowing it to fester is ruining your life.

Oke, done venting.
grinn.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:01 PM   #41
GoingToFast
Banned

Ewen though we have to take much of what Bill Deagle is saying with a few grains of salt I find that on some issues he has got it right down to a tee, I believe that he is right on who the two major governors are in this world, I call them the "Pharisees and Jesuits" , you could call them by many names but they are the carriers of ancient mysticism and magic.
This is one of the best interviews so far that Bill and Kerry has done

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-26-2008 at 01:05 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #42
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Well I have to say, This a Dr Deagle I never met till this interview. What a pleasure he is. His zeal for mankind and his scope of vision is very impressive. I felt a strong resonance to all he said and felt he was 'right on the money' on about everything. I too see a slate wiper as the only possible solution as we are so horribly asleep. I would rather believe Wilcock and his gentle rebirth, but I really think he sees the same scenario with the 'harvest' as explained in the Law Of One. Any way you slice it we are due for some major corrections on this Orb we inhabit as the Humans on the planet are asleep Big Time and kind of need a 'good housecleaning' in order for any forward progression to occur, as I see it. So I welcome the coming shake out as it's been due for quite some time now. All will be put right sooner or later. From what all are feeling it seems it will be rather soon now. A few years is nothing as to how soon. It is upon us. Billy Meier has been saying the same thing for years. We have a choice, but the inertia of what the Collective 'feels' is keeping our choice focused on a major 'time out, redo the planet type solution as they(collective) don't want to see anything that has not been presented on the Evening News, hence we will reap what we sew. I see the coming change, as a just reaction, from a loving Creation, that has no other choice anymore. We have signed the contract for our demise as a failed experiment, and most will just 'have to go' and even then we shall see if we will be able to awaken to our true Nature.

Last edited by efields; 10-26-2008 at 01:25 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #43
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Jenny....you said what I was trying to only better/shorter.

And I agree with you ... I'm hearing fear and ego.

Changes are hard for some people, even if they want it.

Part of waking up is growing up, if you don't learn to flow, your rigidity will break you.

Try to remember...Take in all the info you can. You're putting together a puzzle and some of the pieces are from another box. Figure it out and quit '...yelling at the movie screen' (David Icke)

If you must respond, try a little humility. What you're getting here is a gift, it is NOT owed to you!

Loving the World like a MOM!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #44
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I think he brings more confusion instead of order. I agree with his message in general but .........beware of false prophets!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #45
R.Z.

If Bill & Kerry were to read this far through all this ...

I'd like to congratulate them on "holding their own" as Bill said in his description of this interview.

Those complaining of Mr. Deagle's inability to remain focused, or of Bill & Kerry's attempts to bring him back around to the point - I can't imagine you making it far, through one of Deagle's "Nutrimedical Reports". He's worse than Alex Jones (if that's possible) when it comes to cutting-off his guests to make his own point.

Is it true, is it false, is it deliberate disinformation ... these are questions to answer for yourself. All this negativity does nothing to encourage Bill & Kerry's continuation to bring us what information they can by whatever means available.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #46
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I also believe that all your answers are within your heart and soul.

He's getting there but he is missing the target. To understand life on this planet, there must be an understanding of how everything works in the universe. And the universe is vast. Current events in America can change instantly due to energies created by you. Yes, I mean you. the person reading this.

The expression of multiple timelines allows the Soul to experience life on every level possible. There are many multiple life timelines, not just one. And what occurs, depends on the level of your spiritual growth and where you are at the time. Although we are all connected, we are also learning about ourselves and the infinite possibilities of creative expression. These experiences stretch accross many dimensions.

Earth is the lowest vibration. Energy is the source of everything. The spirit is also part of this energy. There is much more I can say... but I will save if or later. Anyway, gloom and doom won't happen folks. But it will happen if you create it for yourself. You are what you manifest.

Kevin (Suriel - Messenger of Light)
Kevin,

Please educate me about your "mental construct" that you expressed in the above statement, especially about souls, multiple timelines, vibration levels, as well as on "how everything works in this universe". Based on which proof or evidence do you get your conclusions here?

You said about the information Mr. Deagle gave in this interview: "the philosophy and spirituality is all wrong". Why are you so sure about it?

I am confused.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #47
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I will be very honest here.
The thought of fema "death" camps and being taken at 4am in the morning scares the living $&^#*&^ out of me, and thinking that it will take a change of heart of the human race to stop this from happening also makes me scared because there's a part of me that hopes this happens but also not sure it will happen because of all the darkness in the world today.
Because of this fear, I wanted to take everything that Deagle said and throw it away and criticize the guy, but the truth is, I don't want to believe what he's saying because it just sounds too frightening on a certain level. I don't want to die!!
I rather think that all will be well and humanity will work this out and this just cannot happen, but then I think of the Holocaust in Germany and I think how they were also an open society and found themselves a closed society and then the Holocaust happened so I have to just listen to Deagle and be honest with myself before I start discrediting the guy.
Maybe he has a big ego or thinks he's a prophet....But it's the being mass murdered in camps which makes me want to think he's full of it. but the truth us, those camps are already there and they are real so I guess I'll have to face my own fears and not make myself think he's delusional.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #48
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I will be very honest here.
The thought of fema "death" camps and being taken at 4am in the morning scares the living $&^#*&^ out of me, ...
I rather think that all will be well and humanity will work this out and this just cannot happen, but then I think of the Holocaust in Germany and I think how they were also an open society and found themselves a closed society and then the Holocaust happened so I have to just listen to Deagle and be honest with myself before I start discrediting the guy ...
I am not sure if all the things Dr. Deagle said will actually happen. I regard his testimony as a warning and a reference point for me to monitor the world events. But I kept thinking about this question:

Which is more positive: to be happily denying or bitterly realistic?

Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #49
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I see it very simply.
What is more powerful-- The Light or the dark?
Even the smallest particle of light can shine through the darkest night effortlessly, it just does.
Darkness cant overcome or extinguish Light.
The darkness only has the power we give it.
The Soul which you are is made in the likeness of God you, are not seperate from your Creator, (Not talking religion here)
Do you honestly think there is anything which is powerful enough to overcome the Love which is God.
Humbly ask for that Love and it is freely given.
Darkness--- just dont go there. You dont need it.
With love and respect
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #50
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

On bILL'S NON-SHAPE SHIFTING ABILITY.

I'm not going to say that it's real or it is a shape shifter, but it surely is something very odd.
Here is the post you watch and decide for yourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALzT3uHAU
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
911, deagle, jones, mini nukes, thermite