Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do you believe you are protected?

These are difficult times. Who knows what will unfold. Maybe so-called normal reality will maintain it's dominance, but maybe "reality" will fade away very quickly.

I don't feel any fear because I believe I am where I am supposed to be.

Maybe I am deluded in my thinking, but I feel I am protected in these difficult times. I think angel-beings will lead me along the path that I am supposed to follow.

Maybe I will leave this 3-D world, or maybe I won't. But I feel confident that I will be guided.

Do you believe you are protected?

I do.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:03 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe you are protected?

I believe that I will fulfill my destiny whatever it is.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:33 AM   #3
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Actually one time i was almost hit by a car and i heard a voice from above tell me "don't step on the road", i was walking with my disc man (many years back) and i was in a back alley when i came upon a giant trash pile. Naturally i thought to myself i should walk around this so i go to step on the road and am hit with a voice telling me not to step on the road. It struck me very weird and i had about 2 seconds to think about it before a car speeding 65 came barreling down the road.

When that car passed me i actually jumped in sheer confusion and said to myself "wow that was insane! how did i do that??" or something on that line ha, the only thing i could compare that with is what i call "my radars", somehow i sensed that and if i had not i surely would have been killed by that car, no doubt at all.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

I have had such good fortune for my entire life, that to think it worked out this way by random chance is not acceptable (to me). In fact, I'd have to say that I must have a full staff of guardian angels, working round the clock.
I have an implicit trust in my instinct...and it tells me that if and when the 'stuff' hits the fan...I'll be in the right place at the right time.
I'm not sure if simply "knowing" this causes it to be...or there is MUCH more at work than meets the eye.

I truly wish everyone could feel the comfort and harmony that I have been blessed with.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:44 AM   #5
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

'Much more' is certainly correct.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
Tuza

At 4 years of age I ran out over a major road with a motor bike bearing down on me, my mother screamed, it was like time slowed down, I didn't get hurt. The next time I hopped off a tram and ran over to get up on the footpath, there were cars bearing down on me, again seemed like a time illusion or something, didn't get hurt. Third time, I was driving my car off onto the highway in busy morning traffic and should have been hit by a couple of cars, again it seemed like that time thing again, didn't get hurt. There should have been times when I was killed, still here folks against all the odds.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

What will be will be.

I'm numb to all of the stuff on the internet these days.

If any of it happens, I'll get whats coming to me. I'll find out if the time comes.

I dunno about protection but my philosophy is simple, be a good not evil person and you'll be alright. Yeah.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #8
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Do you believe you are protected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
These are difficult times.

I do.
Difficult? On a scale going from Good to Disastrous, most of us are still in the green part.

Protected? Nah, I only know that nothing will or can happen that wouldn't happen anyway.

If we would transport us 50 years into the future, and read the history of these times, then everything that happens now, is exactly what is supposed to happen to end up in that future.
Now big question is this: Knowing about the Titanics future, while you are sailing on its maiden voyage, would you ALLOW the captain to run it into an iceberg (Even if it 'was" an accident? ;-) Or "DO you ACCEPT ANY FUTURE?"

I think most of us wouldn't.. The numerical value of 'most', will discide the destiny of the Titanic(Earth).

SO again "Protected"? Nah, I am just observing 'gods' ark thru space... Nothing can happen to me, and if the world population finally makes up its mind about who they allow at the helm of this planet... Then nothing would happen to them either.
AND that is the best protection there is. (While we fall through these 4 dimensions!)

Disclaimer : Ones faith may allow one to be convinced differently.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-25-2008 at 02:19 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #9
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i do.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i know, i am, protected
and, just to make certain
i dot "i"s and, cross "t"s
and, ask for it, to be so

love
susan
the eXchanger

ps: and, i hear the voices too
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Do you believe you are protected?

The voices has always been there for all of us since birth. The moment you are no longer protected is the moment we become so full of ourselves that we fail to listen to that inner voice. That voice connects to your beating heart of love, some people call this your original mind. Protected we are indeed.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #12
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Protected we are indeed.
I don't buy it, sorry to be the sand in a well oiled machine, of mutual assurance...
And I have had my fair share of near misses...

People in Afghanistan that were just our of the reach of the schrapnel of an exploding bomb, will agree with your assumption that they were "protected", The ones that were Hit and died, can't disagree. But that missing of contradicting voices doesn't prove the proposition.

If we are protected, then we can play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver, Or cross 8 lanes of Interstate traffic blindfolded while driving roadblocks doing 80 an hour approach one on both sides.

Now there is nothing that can happen that won't happen anyway, including dying... And dying may not be as bad as we all are trained to think, unless it is for God, Country and the holy honor of the Religion... But that doesn't mean we are protected.

Extraordinary claims demand Extraordinary proof beyond faith in said claims or the number of times the claim is repeated..

Edit :

This post gave me the first Negative Reputation 10-26-2008 02:44 PM real nice, ya negative donkey. your rediculous

I rather be rediculous and in charge over my own existence then protected like a little child from my own stupidity or misfortune and survival constantly pending on a "bail-out".

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-26-2008 at 06:51 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
...I don't feel any fear...but I feel I am protected in these difficult times...But I feel confident that I will be guided.

I do.
Yes I do too my friend. Just like you said, I Feel it.

It's not something we think or we believe, it's something felt. This is where the Creator of all things talks and his language is "feelings". If you feel you are being and will be protected, it is because you are close to your heart, where Creator dwells. This is the source of all Knowledge. It doesn't lie. You can trust it.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #14
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:33 AM   #15
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Protected? Every day.
Mizar has led a life that has entailed risks in the air, at sea, and on land in inhospitable territories, would have killed most.
Two most memorable moments for the forum
1, Kona coast Hawaii, 1970's was a poor surfer and sleeping in a car on the Kona Coast, left the key in the ignition just in case, about 3 AM a Cat was meowing feriociously on the hood of the car, I woke up, saw the cat, and the looked in the rear view mirror and saw a big guy with a long wooden club in is right hand walking towards the car. fired up the beater and got out of there.
2, Was on a VFR flight to San Diego, in a Cessna, alone, just past San Pedro, leveled out at flight level, saw a 737 on the deck at Long Beach Airport, thought initially I would clear as the heavy was still on the ground, kept it in sight, as the 737 rotated up and out of LB, 3 minutes later it was looking too close for comfort, tried to raise the heavy on the radio, but it crapped out, same for ATC, LB, so it was like my instructor years ago clear as day told me to do a 360, left, so I did it, and got to see some startled faces in the passenger windows of the 737.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #16
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
The voices has always been there for all of us since birth. The moment you are no longer protected is the moment we become so full of ourselves that we fail to listen to that inner voice. That voice connects to your beating heart of love, some people call this your original mind. Protected we are indeed.
Beautiful truth. Frank, I am proud to call you my brother. We really are connected. Maybe, one beautiful day, when the New Paradigm for Earth and Hu-manity will be present and this old world past, we will meet to take off for the Stars.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #17
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Every day, I come across a belief that I have been influenced with and attached to, unconsciously. I do my best to look at it without emotional judgment.
I observe the beliefs that are offered and the ones that are already stained in my soul ( if & when they surface) and I try to understand them from a neutral point of view, so that I can discern unconditionally & intelligently, and no longer identify with the belief.
I try to stop intentionally feeding my ego and it's need for an identity (labels, roles, etc) based on insecurity/fear. It has been difficult, but I know it would be harder if I did not do this.
Living influenced has been a lie, I'm over it. And instead of taking on new beliefs, I'm allowing myself to be detached from all of it.
Being the sky, watching the clouds, if you will.

If I am emotional about the idea of not having a belief to identify with anymore, I am still heavily influenced, and if I am honest with myself, I must see that I am not the pilot of my life.
I am still very much linking happiness or security,with the false idea of "my" beliefs.

Who I am going to look to for this protection?

I have come to a conclusion recently, as long as I continue to rely on an outside source, (even if it is a seemingly reliable thought) to protect me, or even tell me the truth, I am in trouble. I am still influenced, conditioned.
When I hope for protection, I am dis-empowered. I have unconsciously introduced the idea that without outside protection, I am not safe.
Sound familiar?

Could thoughts about "the future" be a trap?
Because any thought I can offer as a preference I think I have about the future, is most likely a thought that has been forced upon me without a real understanding of what is available.
There are theories, ideas, visions, religions, and many so called sacred texts that are referenced when the future is discussed in terms of what may/may not happen or worst/best case scenario.
All of this information is regurgitated, we would be selling ourselves short if we created the future from our current perception of reality, past & present, and if we allowed for any current idea about it to manifest. Again.

My only ammo is a fearless awareness, a willingness to be detached from outside influences & responsible for what I deem real, so that i can create with care.
And to get there, I had to be willing to challenge every belief I had.
When you think that you are your thoughts/beliefs, this is a difficult place to get to. It means you are ready to become aware of how deeply you have been influenced, which caused the fear, which desires protection.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:53 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I seem to listen to my inner voice a lot more now than usual. I am more cautious in my conduct as a result.

"Do not do that" or "Do not say that" are commands we must listen to, especially when they come from within ourselves.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #19
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Yes , I am protected too.
But I do not believe I've been protected, I feel and I know I am!

My whole life I've been guided to be at the right place on the right time.
I just didn't realized this until recently (recently is about 5-6 years ago).
Since then, my life changed...in a much positive way.

There happened so much in my life...and when I mean so much I mean it...so speaking about any random happenings would be wrong.

Only the circimstances of my journey 16 years ago, when I had this unbelievabe feeiling I have to move 2.000 km (about 1.300 miles) across the Europe and settle down in Germany, well only this circumstances do not allow me to say it was all random...It was much more then this...

Much more, I'm more then convinced that there are no coincidencies in our lifes. It all happens as it should happen.

We've been all guided, but the problem is not all of us (including me) can "hear it" or "feel it" or "see it" all the time...

So ---
Do I hear voices? NO.
Do I have visions? NO.
Do I have strange dreams? YES. But don't know what they mean.

So, the inner feeling is the only powerfool tool left, on which I can rely on completely.
And my feelings never, never let me down. Only if I knew how to trust them more often then I do now

We're all here right now, as we all have a "job" to do. We just have to find out what it is. I still don't know what is my part. But I know there is a purpose of me being right here where I am, right today..

And the feeiling that I'm still not finnished here, gives me an enormous strenght. Therefore, I am not afraid of the future. The future is today...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #20
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
I seem to listen to my inner voice a lot more now than usual. I am more cautious in my conduct as a result.

"Do not do that" or "Do not say that" are commands we must listen to, especially when they come from within ourselves.
I am very happy my friend. You are on the path of Wisdom. This voice is the deepest intelligence, it will never deceive you.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #21
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean Malletzky.

I have felt "protected" since i was 12 years old and clinically died from peritonitis.

Although i dont have any recollections of grand visions or plans or anything of the sort - i was not from a religious family or anything like that - it was more a quiet inner convistion that i HAD to be here later on in life for something that i was totally unaware of then and am still unclear as to precisely what THAT is.

Almost 20 years later i defied modern medicine once again and survived what should have been a certain death. Once again - no great revelations just i KNEW i wouldnt and couldnt die just then!!!

I do have fragments of memories prior to both these experiences which may be part of the puzzle i personally have to solve. Up until now i have chosen to leave them untouched. I personally have found it more than enough to be a part of humanity and embrace that reality fullly let alone fully explore other dimensions or explore the implications of alien intervention. I have had experience of both of the latter but i was/am reluctant to concede that either are in any way a precursor to my "success" or raison d'etre as a human.

Call me stubborn!! lol

Like you i just have the deepest feeling that i have JOB TO DO - and i have no doubt that when the time comes i will know what that job is.

I wish you all the best in the realisation of your "job" my friend.

Much love

Genevieve
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #22
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Yes!!!
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #23
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Without a doubt...
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
I know what you mean Malletzky.

I wish you all the best in the realisation of your "job" my friend.

Much love

Genevieve
Hi Genevieve,

many thanks for your kind words. Many thanks for considering me being your friend too.

My heart is full of love for the humanity, full of love for all that is.

I just hope, that we all will be "called" to do our "job" here as soon as possible.

I'm ready!!!
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
My only ammo is a fearless awareness, a willingness to be detached from outside influences & responsible for what I deem real, so that i can create with care.
And to get there, I had to be willing to challenge every belief I had.
When you think that you are your thoughts/beliefs, this is a difficult place to get to. It means you are ready to become aware of how deeply you have been influenced, which caused the fear, which desires protection.
All thoughts are either a trap that maintain the illusion of reason within a limit, or they are a test, a test of the ability to see beyond the invitation to a limit. It is a trap for those still in a devolutionary movement and it is a test for those who are at the end of that movement.

To become aware of this is to begin a deceleration phase of the devolutive movement that eventually leads to the bottom of the great 'V' that represents the turning point between the experimental consciousness of devolution that we recognize as psychology and the real consciousness of evolution that cannot be fixed in a time and is therefore free from memory.

The challenging of the very basis behind psychological consciousness is the only real awakening. The challenging of everything that has supported the movement down into the unconscious is the division between reality and the process of archiving the experience. It is the division between the spirit and the animal. It is the realization of the self in opposition with the conditioning of the self.

If and when people are protected, it is because they are not in full power of their lives. They are not at the helm and they must be escorted along the way of their experience.

They are driven this and that way, according to the plan, and when the time of the plan is exhausted, the plug is pulled. All of a sudden, all protection ceases and the false security of being helped vanishes.

If and when a person is in full power of his life, his security lies within and with himself. And he can't blame fate or the gods, and he can't blame circumstances or his peers anymore. He knows his protection, his real security, is the source of life that co-inhabits his territory.

During devolution, the spirit had fused with the lower principles using the soul as a limited vehicle to insure full penetration of material consciousness. During evolution the spirit must detach itself from this condition and fuse with the incarnated entity.

Fusing with the lower principles meant trading the consciousness of the infinite with the consciousness of the finite. Memory is the finite upon which the psychological reflects its limit. Consciousness of the infinite could not be contained in the finite so the finite has to be exploded to allow the borders of the mind to reach a universal status during evolution.

The fusing of the infinite with the energy of the experience kept captive as memory in the soul requires the limit to be removed. And the limit is everything that man believes he is, and it is reinforced by the thoughts that already control his mentation.

The very fact of challenging those basis is already a sign of the spirit who is stirring as it is being made to vibrate from the infinite source of its consciousness.

Without that personal challenge, a challenge that is not collective but very personal, a challenge that is called for by the infinite and not by the ego who is the son of the finite, how could the ego start facing the tune of the reality to which he is attached and start seeing the fears that kept him under the tutelage of vibrations that are much lower than his origin as being conditioning factors imposed on his consciousness and not as being objects of his fabrication.

The greatest conspiracy man faces is not that of man against man but that of the invisible upon man. And to see this clearly requires bridging between all aspects behind the multiple realities that compose a man and that are to be unified once and for all if man is to escape death on this globe.

Last edited by Richard T; 10-27-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Edit in bold
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote