Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Trip Into The Supernatural : The real truth is hidden

Escape the great deception before its too late.

Roger Morneau was involved in demon worship, lived in that world for many months, and escaped alive. He is able to give us inside information about it. It does not conform with popular notes of who parttakes and what the activities are. Roger was elected to be a member of an elite group of demon worshipers. When he was about to be permanently initiated he asked for help from higher powers to leave it alive. Interview with the famous author of the book titled the same.

Well worth the watch, if this does not make you think for the moment, what the real agenda is, then their plan has worked. Think why so much deception abounds.
This man was shown the plan over 45 years ago and it is occuring exactly as he has stated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCd0q...eature=related

The real battle is between good vs evil.

Satan vs Yeshua. the lie vs the truth.
As Yeshua said, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:45 AM   #2
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Trip Into The Supernatural : The real truth is hidden

I watched the first 4 1/2 parts of Roger's video but interpreted as saying the soul is not immortal and does not live on. This is quite contradictory to the research I have done about the soul being eternal, a light being of pure consciousness. I stopped watching at that point due to time restraints but would like to hear other Avaloner's weigh in on this. It did not resonate as something I could buy into.

Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:03 AM   #3
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Trip Into The Supernatural : The real truth is hidden

I am of the same view as you are Mystique, regarding our souls, and I am somewhat surprised that the Seventh Day Adventist do not believe that the soul is eternal. How do they reconcile the purpose of forgiveness and the fact that Jesus, we are told was crucified for our sins in order that we gain everlasting life if they also believe that our soul dies? I for one, am a little suspicious of Morneau having such a vivid memory of his early life and the experience with the spiritualists. What took him so long to tell his story? He comes across as genuine but hard to believe he remembers so much detail back in 1944 etc. Is this just a video to recruit Christians to the Aventist Church? How old do you think he is now and when was this interview done? He must be in his eighties. I do believe that there are a lot of players in high places that worship L and they are bringing destruction upon our world for the purpose of reducing the world population to 500 million as per the Georgia Guide Stones. I myself follow a philosophy and teaching found at www.christsway.co.za, but then I could be wrong in believing in that teaching also. After all we could all be being manipulated on a grand scale. We certainly are on a physical plain, why not from the spiritual.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote