Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Wilcock Interview

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=59174&cmd=tc

or on Davids site.

Recorded 27/01/10
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock Interview

Thank you. Site is bookmarked and I will listen to it this evening.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Your welcome
Old 02-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

I been looking for this site for awhile now. Thanks. They did a interview with Dr. Rick Strassman about his DMT studies. I could never remember where I heard it.

I like David. Its always fun and engaging to hear him talk. And almost a full hour and 1/2. Nice.

Thanks aroundthetable!

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this information, I'm downloalding it as I write to listen to later.

In Peace and Unity,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Firstlook and Roman, pleased to be of service
Old 02-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: New Wilcock Interview

Haha. I love David and can't wait to here it I am gonna listen right away.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #8
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Enjoy Joe!

Have to say personally it didnt do it for me.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
top369
Avalon Senior Member

This interview I just listen it was excellent.... no extra comment needed

Tomaz
top369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to say that David Wilcock has such a brilliant mind and I have to wonder why he tries to convince so many people about Obama and anything else he might say. To say what he believes is enough and it is refreshing to hear.

For what its worth, I hope he is right

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 02-02-2010 at 04:14 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I would like to say that David Wilcock has such a brilliant mind and I have to wonder why he tries to convince so many people about Obama and anything else he might say. To say what he believes is enough and it is refreshing to hear.

More punk less jazz!!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

He has learned by his experience.

No so long ago, people being awakened had to keep quiet on this subject otherwise they would be killed (by ordinary people) not even the PTB would need to be involved - this knowledge was dangerous and so strange and people would not want to hear it.

Now you can speak out about the truth and the worse that happens is people don't by your CD's and you get a few flames on forums and some crappy email.

This is progress people! Really - that isn't a joke. Its a measure of sorts that defines where we are.

I personally think Mr Wilcock knows a lot more than he lets on because he has learned what will happen when peoples core beliefs are challenged - and that includes a good percentage of the so-called "new-age" crowd.

Your think with Ra backing your six you'd be smarter - but then I think DW doesn't always listen to his higher-self as much as he could/(should). In fact if you read the book (Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - something like that title anyway ) you see the arguments Ra has with DW who always wants to do his stuff at the expense of assisting Ra on elaborating his messages etc.

I see this happening more and more as DW "does" Hollywood! Thats why I listen and read less than I did before.

I still think he is a stellar dude and has done more in service than most of us put together.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #13
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I have just been listening to DW, why is he talking so much about his skills as a jazz drummer? Why doesn't he just play a track and we can judge for ourselves how good he is.

When I first heard him a couple of years ago, I was impressed, he connected a lot of the dots which I had been trying to connect myself, and provided it in a slick presentation, but there was nothing original there, it was based on the mayan calendar, the work of nassim Harramein and others. Now he is still just repeating stuff that he picks up from the Internet, and worse he limits his information to PC witnesses such as Petersen and Fulford.

The whole thing is getting too incestuous and is becoming a nightmare of egos DW, Fulford, Deagle and Bob Dean (bless him) not to mention Burisch, Hoagland and Greer. This is going to get worse as the information starts becoming mainstream and as more people fall down the rabbit hole, there is a real danger that many are going to get led off the path by following gurus and false prophets.

Be your own guru.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,
Very interesting lets see what comes next !

peace,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

I personally had a flag thrown up in my mind when he mentioned it was good to invest in the stock market. I admire DW for his thoughts and how they fit in my life's paradigm, but to say that it's still good to invest in the stock market is a bit hard to swallow.

In Peace and Unity,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #16
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

I have to filter between wilcock the man and wilcock the information, in this interview i didnt really get the whole jazz blurb but then the interviewer was the one asking the questions so i guess david obliged (a lot!). I also agree with the dangers of the same 'gang' of people in that it could well become an information cul-de-sac. I would really like to see some new hard hitting stuff like the 2012 Enigma doc, now that was a thrill!

PS Thanks to all posters for their considered responses, i was worried it would develop into an all out wilcock bashing! We can disagree without becoming abusive and thats why i come here.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #17
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I have just been listening to DW, why is he talking so much about his skills as a jazz drummer? Why doesn't he just play a track and we can judge for ourselves how good he is.

When I first heard him a couple of years ago, I was impressed, he connected a lot of the dots which I had been trying to connect myself, and provided it in a slick presentation, but there was nothing original there, it was based on the mayan calendar, the work of nassim Harramein and others. Now he is still just repeating stuff that he picks up from the Internet, and worse he limits his information to PC witnesses such as Petersen and Fulford.

The whole thing is getting too incestuous and is becoming a nightmare of egos DW, Fulford, Deagle and Bob Dean (bless him) not to mention Burisch, Hoagland and Greer. This is going to get worse as the information starts becoming mainstream and as more people fall down the rabbit hole, there is a real danger that many are going to get led off the path by following gurus and false prophets.

Be your own guru.
Spot on feardia ! ... I've said this also a couple of times. And you name exactly those who I had in mind too ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #18
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Spot on feardia ! ... I've said this also a couple of times. And you name exactly those who I had in mind too ...
I agree to a degree....Can we list folks for the new comers that AREN'T falling down the rabbit hole???
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
The whole thing is getting too incestuous and is becoming a nightmare of egos DW, Fulford, Deagle and Bob Dean (bless him) not to mention Burisch, Hoagland and Greer. ...there is a real danger that many are going to get led off the path by following gurus and false prophets.
Bob Dean is the only half believable one out of the bunch you mention, but if you've heard him once you've heard just about all he has to say. I have of late begun to have some doubts about him as I think there is some credence to the 'Victor' claims but my jury is still out. (shutters)

The rest easily fit into your 'guru and false prophet' classification.
Wilcock thinks 'googling' things and printing them out is actual research.
Fulford's bizzare claims and predictions have all been no-shows. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Deagle is a disgraced former doctor who has been struck from the medical register in Colorado.
Bursich is a total fraud of near epic proportions who was exposed by UFO magazine and George Knapp years ago.
Hoagland isn't a scientist even though he plays one on radio shows who used Google Master Wilcock as a research assistant.
Greer, whose original Disclosure Project got numerous people to expose themselves and violate their security oaths has gone 'native' and become enchanted by invisible aliens apparently only he (because of his superior evolved consciousness) can see.

At some point you would hope that people would tire of the faux-reality fantasies and discard the hoaxers and con-men that are so prevalent in Ufology and 'Paranormal' circles. There is some real truth to be found only sometimes you have to abandon your former false conclusions and pet 'stories' you've come to adore to accept them.

The history of Ufology is one of deception, confidence jobs, and disinformation agents (both official and free-lance) which are either attempting to eek out a buck from the rubes or prevent the truth from being realized by the public. I think the names above fall more into the 'free-lance' category although true agents like Richard Doty and William Moore must still be active in the community.

I have a feeling the truth (about the UFO phenomena) is stranger and potentially more unsettling than any of the tales the above people have dreamed up or told. But I could be wrong of course and make no claims of 'insider information' or special insight other than what my over 40 years of study on the subject has provided me.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 02-02-2010 at 04:29 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #20
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for posting this and finding the interview (for me).

I love David.. No he's not the greatest musician but he's making music from the heart and thats all that really matters IMO. The music turned out really well, so clearly he does have some talent to go along with beautiful vision. Music is supposed to be about feeling after all.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #21
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
Thank you very much for posting this and finding the interview (for me).

I love David.. No he's not the greatest musician but he's making music from the heart and thats all that really matters IMO. The music turned out really well, so clearly he does have some talent to go along with beautiful vision. Music is supposed to be about feeling after all.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Expression through music is an incredible thing that everyone should get the chance to feel. except through jazz!!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I have a feeling the truth (about the UFO phenomena) is stranger and potentially more unsettling than any of the tales the above people have dreamed up or told.
Yeah, like what kind of unsettling, reptoids having us for dinner?

I'm interested to know if there is anyone you 'don't' consider a disinformation agent in these fields, trainedobserver...

I'm gonna bust a gut if you say Jim Sparks.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #23
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

For the second time today I agree with feardia...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #24
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
For the second time today I agree with feardia...

feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM   #25
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

hilarious
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote