Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #1
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Stargate Interview (non serious)

Reporter K: Are we ON ? "YES"
Reporter K: OK. Here is KK from KKN-News, reporting live from the Gulf of Adam. With me here for an interview is Admiral McCollum, an old hat from the Navy.
Admiral McCollum, is the huge built up of Alien spaceships around the earth, termed “The Wave” and the recent opening of a stargate in the Gulf of Adam, a reason to be concerned?
Admiral: My dear friend, I have been recalled to active duty because of this occurrence. We are well aware of what is happening and why it is happening. I can tell you that there is no reason to be afraid. As a coastguard veteran i can assure you that we are fully prepared for any eventuality in all waters of this world.
Reporter K: Can you elaborate at little bit more on that?
Admiral: Well, careful reconnaissance from previous encounters during riding “The Wave” enabled us to get a clear picture. Let me be very clear here: These beings have a big mouth !

Our strategy is now: First, to forestall any negative impact of these hostile beings on our children, we have initiated an ordered evacuation of them by qualified personal.

Our finest and most skilled and capable personal on holidays have been alerted to report immediately to their respective superiors and are rushing this moment to their destinations.

Simultaneously we are carrying out sophisticated reconnaissance operations to get a clear picture of any emerging threat.

Every staff member engaged in this operation has received special mental training to withstand any mind altering technique deployed by the Reptilians.

Each staff member under my command is very vigilant and ever ready for the assigned mission.

In this way we can wisely foresee any danger heading towards us.

By engaging these tactics we have taken the higher ground, able to stike at any moment.

We are already successfully sabotaging ongoing livestock abductions.

Our special forces can operate anywhere in this world by deployed transport vehicles, which are specifically hardened against electronic countermeasures.

If i get the publicity, then let me reveal that special joint group operations have already succeeded in bringing down hostile Alien craft.

Retrieved Alien know-how had been successfully copied by our able scientists and Alien crafts have been backengineered.

In case of a real emergency, these advanced, airborne weapon-systems will be scrambled into engagement.

But our greatest strength is the unified human fighting spirit: A brave genetic brotherhood and team spirit, where you will always know your back covered, while facing the enemy.

Failsafe systems and high-tech emergency measures ensures us of minimizing potential casualties.

That gives you a brief outlook about the combat-readiness of human forces.”
Reporter K: Can you briefly advise our civilian listeners, Admiral?
Admiral: Of course my sinister, ...ahh sister.
As a coastguard-veteran the message is: Don’t worry, just dig in and after the wave breaks, you will be just fine.

Reporter K: OK. Thank You very much for this interview, Admiral. Upcoming next: the Conspiracy-weather forecast……

Last edited by bashi; 01-29-2010 at 06:21 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:35 AM   #2
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Stargate Interview

That was great!!

I feel much more at ease now!
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Old 01-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

EPIC thread!

I needed that laugh...
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

That was great!

Thanks!
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
EPIC thread!
Make that EPIC!!!
L&R, Bashi!

Looks as if the Stargate brings out the best in us, the past couple of days.

I, for one, have had an incredible, creative energy boost, a couple of nights ago.
I sleep 2-3 hours a day, wake up, & tap in again.
The wheather here in Amsterdam is absolutely dreadful, but inside my mind the sun is shining & it's summer in my house.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I found a paper that studied the magnetic anomaly in the Gulf of Aden in 1969, yes that is right 1969

So all this business of being a new thing may be totally overblown...that saying it may be growing but it is not new

This is from the Royal Society http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.o....full.pdf+html

Google is great!

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

One of the best interviews i have ever read. You have convinced me to everything....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #10
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Stargate Interview

need a good laugh today thanks
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #11
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

"Cynic: n. Someone who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing."

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

LOL...Not sure if it was part of the joke or a typo but General should be Admiral. Coast Guard has admirals, not generals.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Seriously funny
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #15
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Well done. I had a good laugh. You're onto something with that humour.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #16
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Stargate Interview (non serious)

Of course i am on to something!
The obvious is the critic on the interview itself. With the experience Kerry has, she should have asked questions, whose answers will give a kind of reassurance to the listeners. There are many ways to probe the person interviewed. It was not one of the better interviews. And I am too much of a renegade to keep mum over this.
But there is another, more important aspect to this thread: We all know that something is coming, that’s why we are on this forum. Its good to spell out what has to be said, but you have to give the option of choice and point the way out of a messy situation. Because you have to realize that people are very different. Not everybody has built himself up to be a mental tank and can digest the message of this interview without hick-up. Some are like fragile glass-flowers, which are already under stress. They can break easily, if the stress is only a little bit increased.
And here appears this interview which says, without questioning the messenger: It is now coming! We are on the verge of being invaded by unknown Aliens and the best thing you can do is to avoid to travel to that region, because of “collateral damage”. Everybody a little bit wise can figure out, that IN CASE of a conflict with them, it will be a global event.
So the real damage is done to the people who take this message to the heart without having an escape route, how ridiculous it ever might be. This interview is serving a more sinister scenario. There is no hope in it, no appeal to understand the higher purposes of what is happening.
Kerry is creating a very depressing mood inside the people. She is doing exactly what she is not supposed to do: Creating a dark reality with no positive outlook. RESISTANCE IS FRUTILE !!
After delving for so long in this matter she really should have done better.
This thread was meant to balance up some of the psychological impact of the interview. It is good, but not sufficient to ban suicide threads from the forum. That’s the main reason for this thread. Not everybody sees it, including some mods.

Last edited by bashi; 02-01-2010 at 09:48 AM.