Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Question Canadian gov inside job? Need advice for research

Hi fellow truth warriors, I would like to share with you information I have come across recently that raised quite a few red flags and I wanted some advice on how I could do more research on this matter.

First of all I would like to thank Project Camelot for how it helped me wake up. I've been reading this forum and went through pretty much all of the camelots interviews so far as well as doing my own research.

Alright, let's get to the point...

A friend of mine works at the Place du Portage in Gatineau(Hull sector), Quebec in one of the 3-4 buildings that are rented to big companies and government agencies.

Anyway, last week she was on her break and was heading outside passing through another one of the buildings to go have a smoke, but she couldn't get to the other building. There was police investigators, CSIs and everything, a rare thing to see in this area where pretty much nothing interesting happens. At least that's what I tought.

She told me that apparently 4 or 5 stories of one of the buildings was robbed. That building has high security since it stores important data/documents. After she told me about this I was expecting to see something, anything about it in the local news... but nothing. I've done my own little research and found absolutly nothing about a robbery or crime related to that incident.

That's when a little red flag lit up in my mind. I felt that was quite weird that such an incident hasn't been reported anywhere. What I found in my research was quite compelling, but I'm still unsure of what is going on since I just started to do my own little research and I'm not even sure if what I found is related to that incident.

I still need to get important information about it, like what date it happened exactly, in what building, who rented those 4-5 stories that got robbed.

Since I coulnd't get a hold of my friend lately I still went on and did a little research. Though it is highly speculative, it is still quite compelling. What I found is that part of one of the building is rented by Public Works and Government Services Canada, and that it has defense contracts with israeli government. What I found are what seem like contracts for things ranging from state of the art weapons to and I quote the document

"a requirement for the supply and delivery of a firm quantity of 304 Close Area
Suppression Weapons (CASW) (40 mm Automatic Grenade Launcher) complete with Weapon Assembly Group, Ground Mount Assembly Group, Fire Control System (FCS), Thermal Weapon Sight, Ancillary Equipment, various types of ammunition, Logistics Containers, Tactical Containers, Project Management, System Engineering, spares parts, Interim Support, provisioning of spares parts, and Training."

I do not know if it is that specific government agency that has been robbed, but it would make quite obvious target.

What I want to do is to conduct my own investigation but I do not know where to start and what ressources are available to me. I'm pretty busy at the moment since I have my hands full with university projects and exams.

If anyone could help me, just by pointing where to start, it would be greatly appreciated.

PS : Sorry, my english isn't perfect!
Edit : I will provide the links to the documents as soon as I have time to continue my little research since half of them are in hebrew and I have alot of difficulty going through them cause google translator is giving me a hard time :P

Last edited by MadSheeple; 11-06-2009 at 08:27 PM.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canadian gov inside job? Need advice for research

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Hi fellow truth warriors, I would like to share with you information I have come across recently that raised quite a few red flags and I wanted some advice on how I could do more research on this matter.

First of all I would like to thank Project Camelot for how it helped me wake up. I've been reading this forum and went through pretty much all of the camelots interviews so far as well as doing my own research.
:P
Hi MadSheeple,

Nice to have you posting

About the thing you mention, I think that the outcome from a deep down investigation, maybe is not worth the danger you expose to. For sure are truths out there, at a greater scale, that more worthy to be investigated.

Probable that guys weren't after some weapons (only if they are after some black ops to put the blame on the government authorities which may be the owners of that weapons), but is very non probable; another issue, weapons could be easily acquired from the black market, as most of the sophistication it may be. Documents, I think less, because nobody keeps extremely important documents today in a printed form, besides some old archives at cities, registers or certificates, etc. It was there some other thing of greater interest... might be some inventions or some really high tech things. But, as I said maybe is not worth the effort and the exposure, at least here in the open.

Last edited by artvision; 11-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canadian gov inside job? Need advice for research

I know they probably weren't after weapons or documents. I have a feeling they were after information or supression of information. My friend told me that place is has alot of security, you have to basicly use a keycard @ each door. She told me the only place that didn't get robbed was the first floor because there was too many cameras. For a place like that to be robbed, it would have to be an inside job.

Although I share some of your stance on this, I still want to know more about it. Not actually to expose it, because that would be too time consuming for me to do that alone, but since I'm just a student and don't have many responsibilities at the moment I often find myself with nothing to do, and I love to research everything and anything. My thirst for truth and wisdom are limitless.

Thank you very much for your response, it is greatly appreciated.
-Stand and unite
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote