Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #26
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew Mobilize!

Ok,

I just emailed them and hope to get a response soon. Made it simple and clear!
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #27
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
I could deffinatlly use some help designing a card/advertise ment about 4" X 7" to have printed and distribute. id like it to be front and back. reference maybe what kerry has subjested and maybe anything else we can find...

Kerry

Ok, I'll start working on cards and desktop wall papers this weekend. If I get some time, I'll start working on a layouts overview of a new site. Help is gladly appreciated by other members. Also should we start a new Post for this..Tittle "Contribution Design for Project Camelot"... or something along the lines?
Old 05-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, since youll be heading this it seems (im not toomuch of a web master but always happy to learn) I think you should start the thread. it would be good to get others input. do u have aim or any messenger of sort?
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was thinking like the advertisements they put out on cards similar to the ones for events and night clubs that reference a few details and how to access the interview.
In the past, I have distributed brochures at my subway station, where there is an escalator. I stood at the platform as people were heading up the escalator toward me. I simply held the brochure up in front of me so that they could see it, and as they got off the elevator they could grab it if they wanted one. I didn't say a word. People like to make up their own minds...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think, for waking people up to what we're up against with our own government, the Jim Marrs interview would be the best.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #31
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaYoda View Post
Ok, I'll start working on cards and desktop wall papers this weekend. If I get some time, I'll start working on a layouts overview of a new site. Help is gladly appreciated by other members. Also should we start a new Post for this..Tittle "Contribution Design for Project Camelot"... or something along the lines?
Hi all,

I read most of this thread and I want to thank you for coming forward and working on new ideas to wake people up!!

As it happens, we are working on a new site or site division that is going to address a sort of YELLOW BRICK ROAD to becoming a Jedi Light Warrior or enlightened warrior in the face of the coming changes and the future.

Any input is welcome. We are planning to build it around the Camelot site as the foundation. In addition to seeing the videos I already mentioned we want to focus on inner development and self realization... Providiing guidelines via a sort of virtual board game where each destination would contain suggested reading, developing certain skills... such as remote viewing, meditation and so on... along with recommended sites to go for more info on each topic... We want to have 2 divisions; a portion for young people say 12 to 18 and then 18 and above for adults...

I want it to have a lot of graphics and color...

Anyone who wants to submit possible ideas, graphic approaches, concepts are welcome... Just keep in mind we are not able to write back to everyone so if you don't hear back please be patient!!

The bottom line is we are facing an invasion of the planet (it's been going on a long time) and we need to take the planet back... and to do so we need an army of light workers fully developed. It's a battle for hearts and minds (and souls). It's all about consciousness.

Anyone submitting ideas or volunteering skillsets put OBIWAN in the subject line.

We are the Resistance!

Blessings,

Kerry
Old 05-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Kerry, That's a great plan of action. Are you using kids to help with the idea end of the creative process?
Old 05-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #33
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Exallent! Kerry this is exactlly what I was looking for. I think this concept is so very important i caint express it in words. is there any idea of a due date or any way we can monitor progress? There was a subjestion for a thread, is there one that we could start u could monitor and keep us updated. Much love and thank you for everything youve done for me as a person.

your fellow jedi

PJ
Old 05-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #34
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

this has some good basic info on it... an australian site by max eagan

http://thecrowhouse.com/
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #35
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, so their you have it folks! A few emails..and we got Kerry. They don't call me MastaYoda for nothing. We even got OBIWAN involved!

So, give me a few minutes and I will start a new thread called "OBIWAN Creative help."
Old 05-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #36
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Food for thought = Energy = Influence and Action. I like it my friend, I like it. Im trying to get in touch with Kerry now. her e-mail is listed in a reply to this thread id urdge u to make some contact too. There are other threads that ive seen a way to contact admin but im not shur how to refence them.. Any one out there, can u provide us with the proper contact info.. I want this ball rollin asap im very excited about being able to be involved! By the way im still awaiting a reply from kerry and i will post it here as soon as i hear from her
As far as contacting admin - you mean of this forum or of Project Camelot website?
If it is for the Camelot website, you will need to contact Kerry. I only know about the forum.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #37
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I am a designer/flash developer. I am willing to offer some help as well...I design user interfaces and and I also design and program flash games and interactive pieces.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #38
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Exallent! We need all the help we can get! We have move the discussion to a new thread in the general discussion area title OBIWAN http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14246
Heres a link to the thread. Kerry also mentions an outline for what there looking to develope in earlier comments in this thread as well as under project avolon updates thread. Thanks again everyone for the energy. This is a breath of fresh air and caint wait to see this in action
Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #39
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've been having similar ideas... how about the site with the video's graded in depth of the rabbit hole or how far down the yellow brick road you're on?

This way it would avoid people clicking on a UFO's discussion or Repile energy draining being mentioned etc...

I feel a good start is:

mind control via food/drink additives, toothpaste and media: Sodium Fluoride, MSG , fear, aspartame, excitotoxins, etc and also how these actually affect health very badly... Strong cancer links and other degenrative diseases.

- calcium is not good in too high levels!!! especially with low Magnesium!

Also I've seen products with these which are not clearly on the label!!! Berocca for example http://www.berocca.co.uk/ but it is made by Bayer so I'm not surprised...

Some good stuff lygol's...

Trying to wake people up is quite frankly only possible if they want to...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 05-31-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...promote Project Camelot Interviews in my city of Columbus, Ohio. I was thinking like the advertisements they put out on cards similar to the ones for events and night clubs that reference a few details and how to access...
Okay from your post: "...or maybe heres the blue pill/ red pill..."

Perhaps incorporate a visual like this?

Old 06-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #41
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore and sauce. Im loving the ideas. i will note to them to yoda whos working hard on this to incorperate everything. Please forward these ideas and anyothers to the OBIWAN Creative Help Thread: under general discussion. We kinda moved it all to this thread per kerrys subjestion. But great ideas and keep the energy flowing it is vital to the success of this project
Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore and sauce. Im loving the ideas. i will note to them to yoda whos working hard on this to incorperate everything. Please forward these ideas and anyothers to the OBIWAN Creative Help Thread: under general discussion. We kinda moved it all to this thread per kerrys subjestion. But great ideas and keep the energy flowing it is vital to the success of this project
I'm so confused!!!

I thought you told me to put this on this thread.

What about your pamphlet? Is Yoda working on that?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #43
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

So sorry seashore. I was refering to this just as the original thread that started this adventure. I think you may have thought i was trying to orginize a community event. And then i would agree we would need a new thread. I was just trying to explain how the pamflit / cards is tied into this project because the discussion about the pamflits brought about the website yoda is working on thru this thread . After reading back when I get going sometimes i confuse myself and I appologize. Alll further subjestions on this project i would just subjest to refer back to OBIWAN Creative Help thread because thats what Yoda and the others who are going to be working on this will be reviewing to help this along. Including the pamflets =)