Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone read this book?

http://www.deepanalysisfrighteningco...m/excerpt.html
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone read this book?

The excerpt was fascinating. I have wondered about a possible connection between the Maury Island, WA Incident...the Kenneth Arnold Mt. Rainier, WA Sighting...and the Roswell Crash. Washington State may have some hidden secrets. Didn't Bill Cooper see a USO in the vicinity of the Washington coast? Didn't he say that the Navy is a key player in the alien/ufo arena? Didn't he speak of people hearing possible tunneling activity in Washington State? Didn't he also speak of a commander at the (then) Washington Shipyard being a key player in all of this? Didn't some form of aliens make contact with the U.S. Government in Washington State in the 1930's? Also...look for a Guy Bannister connection as well. Hmmmmm.

The figure on the cover of this book is fascinating also. Could this be descriptive of one of the factions (theocratic?) who collaborate with, or who are controlled by, evil spirits...who can manifest in all manner of shapes and sizes...including reptilian and grey aliens...as well as politicians and preachers? Does the star Sirius, the Dogon Tribe, and Kemet have anything to do with all of this? Serpents, Pharaohs, Black Popes, Sirius, Lucifer, Annunaki, North Africa. Hmmmmmmm.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-26-2009 at 03:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

yes , right. Makes me wonder. I think I remember that about Cooper (seeing UFO).
I , like you would like to get to the bottom of this......many roads and puzzle pieces to put together. I'm going to order this book.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:07 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

When we get to the bottom of this (if we ever do)...we may not like what we find. I tend to think that things may have to get a lot worse before they can get better. I tend to think that we have been living a nightmare which may be better than the real story. But once we get the real story...go crazy for awhile...then we can build our civilization on a solid foundation. That's the theory anyway!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Right- I think what some have uncovered is not comforting to say the least....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hu..._huntley_7.htm

Last edited by eleni; 10-26-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for another great link eleni. So many links...so little time.

I didn't mean to be overly negative. I'm just trying to face reality...whatever it is...good or bad...without a lot of preconceived notions.

The Pleiadians, Annunaki, and Draconians...in various and sundry forms...seem to be the stars of the show we are experiencing. We seem to be Pleiadians. We're probably Pleiadian outlaws...learning the hard way...in the wild, wild west...playing Pleiadians and Draconians!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Eleni. Suddenly I am more interested in the topic, funny how a single sentence can rekindle interest. I was an avid Zecharia reader and then stopped for a while, just too much info from too many quarters. However, there is a sentence in your link which made a little light suddenl;y spark back into life "3,600 years to orbit our sun once". You may wonder why, but being an ex bible scholar the phrase " A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day" just sprang to mind. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. "God" suddenly takes on a slightly different texture.

Thanks, you can guess who will be diving back into their studies.

Love to All

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #8
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Eleni

I haven't come across this gent before but the page that you linked to above certainly seemed like a well written piece. May end up getting myself a copy.

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #9
P4BL0
Banned

Default Tsgserg s

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:44 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote