Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #76
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

oh thank you ,isnt it just wonderful to share these experiences ,I could read for days on this subject alone ,and please feel free to ramble I LOVE IT ..
I have a kind of loneliness in this life ,but can not put it in to words why,it just is ,the closest I have come to feeling normal is when i joined this forum and felt the love and genuine people for the first time in a long time ,you are all truly wonderful people I have to say ,
and it is so nice that you take the time for others ,the energy here is love and kindness and people trying to make a difference ,
thank you
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #77
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
oh thank you ,isnt it just wonderful to share these experiences ,I could read for days on this subject alone ,and please feel free to ramble I LOVE IT ..
I have a kind of loneliness in this life ,but can not put it in to words why,it just is ,the closest I have come to feeling normal is when i joined this forum and felt the love and genuine people for the first time in a long time ,you are all truly wonderful people I have to say ,
and it is so nice that you take the time for others ,the energy here is love and kindness and people trying to make a difference ,
thank you
The loneliness comes from feeling separated.. Remember you are not alone, and with each day that you KNOW that more, the better you will feel. In between now and that day, you have all of us to remind you.

You are loved.

In light, of love
Shaynard

~This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality, embrace this moment and remember, we are eternal all this pain is an illusion.~ MJK of tool
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #78
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Understanding death. After losing my soul mate. Tragic. Unbelievably lonely. Alone in the knowledge that I have to wait a life time to see him again. Holding him with me for 35 years, after his death.... as I was told by an "intuitive"...that I should let him go.... to finally let him go a second time. Crushing. And only wanting to find that kind of love again...knowing it will never come.

What does one do?. Lash out in anger? Curse God for such a loss? Try to justify it by karma? Or just know that it is something that will never be achieved again? Not in this incarnation anyway.

Do I use this death for a "life experience"....Wow...what does one do with that concept?

You can have friends, and children, that you love very much..and the rewards are great. But when it does not complete you...when you feel empty, and alone in the confusion..where do you turn? Would death be an answer? To join again that which you have lost? do you have courage to keep going....replace that love with what? Ambition? Denial? substitute?

We are all one...there is only love. Love is all there is. Really? Then where is it? Is it here to comfort me? To protect me? To bring me warmth when I am cold? To laugh with me? Cry with me? My friends...that love..although it is in me, and yes, it is "eternal"...it is no longer shared here and NOW....it was stolen by death. Death is death. And that soul is on another path now.

Love is eternal. Oh it most certainly is. But here and now...in the present.....that love is not here. I cannot hold his hand. I cannot see his face, or hear his words. I cannot share the moments of raising his son...and share those proud moments.

I've been told so many times..I will find love again. And in some instances..yes..I found a love. But not the same love..and not nearly as deep or fulfilling. Why? Because a part of me died when he died.

Will he always be with me? So I've been told..over and over again. But here in this three D existence...he is not here. And I do not have that to share anymore. And that is how I understand death.

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #79
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I remember most from seeing beyond an incarnation, is the sense that what we perceive as time is not real, and what feels like forever, is really just a blink of an eye, or an inward and outward breath. When we have the ability to properly understand time, it "bends to our needs".

I couldn't say much, Brooke, that could ever truly comfort you, although I wish I could.. truly! You've clearly "heard it all before", and I sure you also know, until you find it for yourself, it can't exist.

Empathy is what I feel for you right now. He is with you right now. Again you know this. He always has, and always will be.. Again you know this. My intentions will go out in hopes that you remember, you know you know this..

There is no replacing the memory of a love. The funny thing about us seems to be, we want it to fade/get easier, until it does. Death is not an end, it's a change. Things change and we must embrace this change in order to find a way to make sense of it all.

I feel like I could type forever here, but I will save you from that, lol. I can assure you from the bottom of my heart you are loved (by that being) now and always.. It sounds cliche I suppose but, you'll get to see him again.. in a sense. Until then I wish you all the love and strength in the universe to see you through.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Old 01-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #80
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Understanding death. After losing my soul mate. Tragic. Unbelievably lonely. Alone in the knowledge that I have to wait a life time to see him again. Holding him with me for 35 years, after his death.... as I was told by an "intuitive"...that I should let him go.... to finally let him go a second time. Crushing. And only wanting to find that kind of love again...knowing it will never come.

What does one do?. Lash out in anger? Curse God for such a loss? Try to justify it by karma? Or just know that it is something that will never be achieved again? Not in this incarnation anyway.

Do I use this death for a "life experience"....Wow...what does one do with that concept?

You can have friends, and children, that you love very much..and the rewards are great. But when it does not complete you...when you feel empty, and alone in the confusion..where do you turn? Would death be an answer? To join again that which you have lost? do you have courage to keep going....replace that love with what? Ambition? Denial? substitute?

We are all one...there is only love. Love is all there is. Really? Then where is it? Is it here to comfort me? To protect me? To bring me warmth when I am cold? To laugh with me? Cry with me? My friends...that love..although it is in me, and yes, it is "eternal"...it is no longer shared here and NOW....it was stolen by death. Death is death. And that soul is on another path now.

Love is eternal. Oh it most certainly is. But here and now...in the present.....that love is not here. I cannot hold his hand. I cannot see his face, or hear his words. I cannot share the moments of raising his son...and share those proud moments.

I've been told so many times..I will find love again. And in some instances..yes..I found a love. But not the same love..and not nearly as deep or fulfilling. Why? Because a part of me died when he died.

Will he always be with me? So I've been told..over and over again. But here in this three D existence...he is not here. And I do not have that to share anymore. And that is how I understand death.

wow very deep ,and very touching ,brought tears to my eyes ,thank you for sharing something so real ,
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #81
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Brook

That's very sad and in another way, especially after 35 years, very gallant.

You did say “Do I use this death for a "life experience"....Wow...what does one do with that concept

I’m just an intardnet geezer and I don’t have answers. At least non-that you’ve probably heard before in all this time. All I can add is that you are already using this in your life experience. You don’t do anything with the concept. It just is. Much like a photo in the family album. The moment was there and in an instant captured on film. Part of life’s tapestry that we collect on our individual journeys… whatever that may be. As we move along our path things change. We change. Nothing can ever be duplicated and it’s unreasonable to expect it to be. You can only expect it to be familiar and DIFFERENT. Perhaps if you embraced the difference you’ll have more photos in your album.

Again I don’t have answers. What would really concern me is if this was having a negative effect on your life. If you were to look in your photo album once in a while that’s fine but if you spent 35 years with the album on your lap then that’s bad.

I do hope your post was a homage to your loved one rather than a manifestation of clinic depression.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #82
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Shaynard...you have no idea how divinely guided your words are.

After the realization of carrying keeping him here for 35 years after his death..I let him go. And said my good byes..the good bye I never had a chance to do the first time. And one thing I said was..that I was sorry for keeping him here for all that time. His answer to me was..."It's only in the blink of an eye, don't sweat it".

Yes that is true...but here in this time construct...it's still a life time.

SteveX...how I have dealt with this is as described above. With ambition, denial, and substitute.

I have become a very savvy business woman, a good mother...to not only the child we had together, but two more...and experienced two failed marriages in the process.

I do not believe I am clinically depressed..however my emotional body from time to time is a mess...and I have even recently lost a friend over it. I have MAJOR abandonment issues (imagine that) A very disturbing thing for me to accept that for some reason..It just is something that if I have to experience this 3D existence here...it seems to be the only way I can manage.

That experience alone has shown me that..as long as I'm here...I am all alone in this..and I will survive here for as long as my time allows..but the love that was once there...will never be had by me until I am gone..and meet him again.

Will I experience the love of my beautiful children..yes...do I see beauty around...yes...but I truly do not have the one I love to share it with..and that is something I will never be able to fathom in this incarnation....because I miss that sharing of love in that sense...and it seems it cannot be achieved by me...as much as I would like it to be so.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-08-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #83
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to also say bless you for the concerns you have shared here...as I know that sharing a death experience is difficult, and can bleed onto others when sharing them. It is not my intention to have that happen..just to share the experience in it's true form, as I, and many have experienced it.

Many Blessings
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 01-08-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #84
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I would like to also say bless you for the concerns you have shared here...as I know that sharing a death experience is difficult, and can bleed onto others when sharing them. It is not my intention to have that happen..just to share the experience in it's true form, as I, and many have experienced it.

Many Blessings
Brook
I am thankful you have shared this Brooke... "Blood of my blood".. I don't mind at all.

All the best, you've done amazing.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Old 01-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #85
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Brook thank you for sharing your touching story .
I wish I could bring back your soul mate to you .
The sorrow you have gone through and the longing
for your lost one I do know well for having lived it myself
time and again in the stream of my many lives .
The things that were given to us are taken away the
next moment. It is all about change and impermanence.
Knowing this I have learned to let go of creations that
are not meant to last forever .
All I can do is to give and to Love for the Love of One is the
Love of all .
Each time you'll love someone from all your heart and soul
as you did for your soul mate .. of that love that brings you
into total oneness then know that he will be touched
and filled by your Love too .

Love from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-08-2010 at 10:30 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #86
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you brook for sharing this with us ... i felt your pain of your loss as i read your words ... yet i also felt your writing ... to be your healing as well ... and also ... our learning from it ...

your soul mate brook ... is fine ... more than fine ... and i feel within your heart ... you know this ...

from what i have experienced ... through the passing of others ... is that their soul ... their energy ... desires us to continue living ... to the absolute fullest of life's potential ...

when we do so ... we are expanding our being ... in the beyond ... all is infinite ... in the beyond ... it just is ...

here ... we can feel that same fulfilling expansion ... but here it takes a little consicious work ... but we are meant to expand ... the others ... whom have passed ... know of this then ...

your soul mate brook ... i feel is with you always ... always wanting you to live fuller the next day than the previous one ... i feel this ... his guidance for you to do this ...

you will never lose your heart connection brook ... ever ... moving forward ... does not mean severing that connection because that would be impossible to do ...

ALWAYS ... he is with you and you with him ... the veil between your energy and his energy is actually so thin ... amazingly thin ... but only from this side ... from the other side ... there is no veil ... only the infinite of all that is ...

you are with us ... here and now ... for purpose ... to raise vibration of this world to something very new and beautiful ...
and your soul mate ... assist you ... from a different realm ... but really ... only the physical separation exists ... everything else is quite intact ...

you are a beautiful person brook ... with such inspirational energy ...
as i have always felt about you ... you are a teacher ... teacher of truth ... your wisdom needs to be heard ...

no one can bring them back to this plane ...
we can trust though ... that they are fine ... and that we are fine as well ... and always will be ... with the changes we experience ...

and i trust ... that one day ... that thin veil between us all ... will dissipate completely ... we will know things ... and experience ... the infinity that they do now ... on this plane ...

they are not that far from us ...
trust it is so ...

move forward ... grow within all this life has to offer ...
and offer it to others ... for there you will find true fulfillment ...

and your soul mate ... always remains with you ...

namaste ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #87
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Seth

Seth:

You Are As Dead Now

As You Have Ever Been

Or Ever Will Be
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #88
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
Seth:

You Are As Dead Now

As You Have Ever Been

Or Ever Will Be
I can understand this too as the concepts of Life and death are attributes we give to matter energy space and time while the realm of spirit stands outside of these.

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #89
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Osho's epitaph:

Never Born, Never Died--Only visited this planet Earth between December 11, 1931 and January 19,1990.

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #90
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

“Nothing really dies,” I told him. “It just turns into something else. Everything is always changing form. Do you remember the pumpkin that rotted into the earth in your garden? Tomatoes sprouted where it used to be. This bird will go back to the earth and turn into lavendar flowers and butterflies.”

Anne Cushman

Love Always
mudra
Old 01-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #91
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Came across this site a few days ago. Near Death Experience Research Foundation have collected many experiences. Worth a read. http://www.nderf.org/
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #92
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you SteveX . Great info .

Love from me
mudra
Old 03-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #93
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

On Death
Kahlil Gibran

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #94
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

just some years ago i realise that life is something extraordinarily, i live one day at a time, enjoying every part of it, i have a lot of happy moments now. i´m amazed by the simple things around me.
live your live to the fullest in a positive way, to you and to every beings around you.

some of the teachings that have inspired me.

To live completely, wholly, every day as if it were a new loveliness, there must be dying to everything of yesterday, otherwise you live mechanically, and a mechanical mind can never know what love is or what freedom is.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Most of us are frightened of dying because we don't know what it means to live.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

Death is not the end.
Death can never be the end.
Death is the road.
Life is the traveller.
The Soul is the Guide.
Sri Chinmoy

The reality of my life cannot die
for I am indestructible consciousness.
- Paramahansa Yogananda -

A stone I died and rose again a plant;
a plant I died and rose an animal;
I died an animal and was born a man.
Why should I fear? What have I lost by death?
-Rumi

Normally we do not like to think about death.
We would rather think about life.
Why reflect on death?
When you start preparing for death you soon realize
that you must look into your life now...
and come to face the truth of your self.
Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected.
-Sogyal Rinpoche

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Albert Einstein

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mohandas Gandhi

People sleep,
and when they die,
they awake.
Mohammed

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death,
open your heart wide into the body of life.
For life and death are one,
even as the river and the sea are one.
Kahlil Gibran

Security is mostly a superstition.
It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
Helen Keller

Birth is not the beginning,
Death is not the end.

Chuang Tsu

pedro

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 03-10-2010 at 08:16 PM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:35 PM   #95
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

One should certainly fear death. Pretending with philosophy is useless, mental-ism is useless. If you are not certain where you will go and what you will be next you should certainly fear death. Imagining is worthless, believing is worthless, fear death and look for real proof now. The mind is a terrible liar, anyone can fabricate delusions of their spiritual status and future. Fear of death is a very good thing. Those who pretend to not fear death, fear it the most.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:40 AM   #96
Crow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
One should certainly fear death. Pretending with philosophy is useless, mental-ism is useless. If you are not certain where you will go and what you will be next you should certainly fear death. Imagining is worthless, believing is worthless, fear death and look for real proof now. The mind is a terrible liar, anyone can fabricate delusions of their spiritual status and future. Fear of death is a very good thing. Those who pretend to not fear death, fear it the most.
I respectfully disagree with you.

I have died many times, 57 on earth in fact, as we all have 'died'.

In my most immediate past life, my death was tragic, a young soldier in Vietnam, scared, upset at being drafted, and my life ended in a flash. It felt like a sudden surprise. As my spirit lifted out of my body I saw my best friend in Vietnam dead next to me, and I sobbed. As my unit continued to fight, I did not hesitate to leave the scene and I was tugged up over the jungle canopy, lifted into the stars. I could sense a light envelope me, and my battered soul and drained energy was greeted by my guide in the brightest light I could ever imagine. I personally did not see a tunnel, but a grayish white energy 'capture me'. It was surreal.

(BTW I have gone back and validated my past lives, and I have described things in my past that I have never, ever been aware of in this lifetime)

I have died and I will die again. I do not fear death because I have been there, and trust me, it is not to be feared. It is to be welcomed.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote