Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-03-2008, 02:38 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Buddhist monks and RV - 2012

Quote from N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004
SOURCE India Daily News - (This is a report taken from the Pegasus site).

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Tuza -I have said this before in my previous posts - they (ET) don't get thanked enough for what is being done here and there.

Last edited by Tuza; 11-03-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:10 AM   #2
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Buddhist monks and RV - 2012

This is very interesting! I think for the most part most of us can touch base with what these monks have to say. If the monks KNOW we are being guided by our ET friends, and most of here do believe also, I think our future might look bright.
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:38 AM   #3
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

There is a positive message in there however what is the difference between these monks and Blossom Goodchild giving a date and prediction of mass contact from ET's?

One lesson I've learnt from Oct 14 is to listen inside
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:33 AM   #4
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

There are many possible futures.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #5
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
There is a positive message in there however what is the difference between these monks and Blossom Goodchild giving a date and prediction of mass contact from ET's?

One lesson I've learnt from Oct 14 is to listen inside
Thats it. There is no difference. You got it right. trust whats inside. That's where all the answers are.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

these monks know a whole lot more and tell little. don`t blame them though, because it is important for them to not attract too much attention, which could put them in danger and could affect their "inner balance".
a fortune teller with the same abilities wouldn`t tell all either. there`s a certain responsability that comes with "knowing". they warn us of our very own governments (in a subtle way they are warning us of our own inclinations). which is very very smart move and a important message for sure...because whatever other "scenarios" may happen that could lead to a "world war" sure aren`t "comfortable" ones. but the worst can be avoided if we all "work on ourselves"...so "let`s come together" to shine...

"avalon" holds the potential for us to connect and "grow" ...
filling our agendas with "dooms-dates" should only be a "mild" side effect.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #7
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:38 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #8
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Sounds a lot like the biblical account.

Oh, but that's too religious.
Something inside me agrees with you about this being a religious thing,
Time and time again I get reminded of Revelations and how there will be someone who comes to bring peace who will not be what they seem.

I am not religious, I was once a born again Christian and saw the floors in it along with the hypocracy of those who go to church and decided that it was not for me, I have witnessed a UFO sighting and left me asking more questions than I could have ever imagined.

My life has always had me asking questions and searching for answers,I don't want to know the future and I don't dwell on the past, I live now and really don't worry all that much at all about tomorrow.

I like the Buddhist philosophy and incorperate some of it into my own belief system.

But still the one thing that keeps coming back time after time is Revelations, now I have only ever read it once a long time ago and couldn't quote scripture or even lay my hands on a bible now.

I think saying our future looks bright may be a little premature and saying that our ET friends are guiding the monks may be wrong as well.

If I want to decieve you, I will get the people you trust the most to trust me, then you will have no reason to doubt me.

The one thing about revelations is that people will willingly take the mark and worship the beast.

Would you take the mark of the first ET contact?
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the interesting info I've gone to see Tibetan monks who tour the country, giving an insight into their culture.

I wonder, though, if we really benefit from holding on to a belief that something or someone outside of our world is going to 'save' us? Doesn't it make us a little victim-like - we can't do it ourselves, it's all hopeless, got to look to a saviour of some sort? Might it make us stay right where we are - emotionally, spiritually and mentally?

I've got no personal understanding of astrology, much less esoteric or Vedic astrology, but I know a few people who work in these two areas and say that the Piscean age was one where man had Saviours (for a good reason - to teach and show them the way), but the Aquarian age is one in which mankind will have to stand on its own two feet, throw off its 'victim' mentality, take responsibility for its own actions - and stop searching for someone else to do it for them.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:38 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:26 PM   #11
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But before 2010 I will have:

1. Stockpile of food to last 5 years

2. Selfsufficent water supply. Gravity driven filter solution with enough filters and spare parts to last the rest of my life.

3. One AK-5 with 1000 rounds of ammo. Additional .22 rifle for hunting.

4. Previntive nuclear fallout protection (to some degree)

5. Alot of people from this forum dedicated to the same kind of preparation (within scandinavia).

But that is just me. I promise that I wont cap a single ET when they arrive. Im just worried that they have something else to do.
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Quote from N.K. Subramanium, Special Correspondent
December 26, 2004
SOURCE India Daily News - (This is a report taken from the Pegasus site).

...And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time....

Divine Powers are from Divinity -not extraterrestrials...but its possible that spiritual and scientific advanced extraterrestrials are activly engaged in adverting crisis and ease the transition to a Golden Age by Divine Decree

Divinity -One without a Second- is Omnipresent Omnipotent and Omniscient...meaning Divinity is Present in All Things and Knows All and Able to Do All Things...

extraterrestrials are also bound by Divine Law and can do nothing against Will of Divinity...

if someone thinks Divinity is any more or less present knowing and acting upon the world before during or after eg. Jesus it only means they do not understand Divinity - Its lovingly present and knowingly acting everywhere ever...

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-03-2008 at 04:23 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote