Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #51
marco
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

publishing something doesn't mean you are saying a definitive word on that argument, and the content doesn't have to be perfect, but good enough and sincerely correct.
if something turn out to be wrong there is space for refining in a later publication.
my 2 cents
marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #52
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Mr. Lear,

Your brilliant work in the disclosure movement has really helped a lot of people out in these times of obsessive knowledge seeking. Your example of character has shown me personally how to assimilate these mind blowing possibilities, which can have a dramatic emotional effect on ones nervous system. You seem as a man with vast knowledge, yet rooted very strongly in their heart. This has given me a lot of personal hope along my journey.
Having said that, I would like to know of your opinion, if any, on the Mayan Calender/Yuga Cycles/Evolution of humanity. More importantly I would like to know your thoughts on where we are at NOW, and if you have foreseen any transpired events, or if you feel compelled towards a certain "future chain of event" so to say.
I know this is off topic and hope it isn't too distracting of a topic. Please forgive my niave approach, I am new at this.

-ryan
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #53
historycircus

John,

I respect your courage and admire what you have done, but I must disagree with you. Consider this - instead of synthesizing your material, just present it and let the reader decide. You could release a CD rom or monograph edition of selected material from your files, and let us draw our own conclusions. In that fashion you could avoid getting the big picture wrong, get valuable information cross-verified and into the public arena, and aid others in their desire to conduct research and find truth.

You don't owe any of us who are waking up anything, and I thank you for all you have done so far.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #54
realitydesign
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Yes. This was the data relay aircraft. It took the signals from thousands of miles away, amplified them, and retransmitted them to the remote controlled planes that (themselves having had software modifications) were guided into the WTC.

This is rock solid information that you can consider as fact.

Very best, Bill
That would be the E-4b, there was one in Washington D.C. that day as well(orchestrating the pentagon psy-op), it was also snagged by a few cameras. There is an awesome paper on this plane at journal of 911 studies.
realitydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #55
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
he's quite amazing! he is "EMPIRE"!

he knows everything.

especially the holograms, the moon bases and the golden sky are very interesting.

I wished he would show us a video or something about the holograms, it would be quite shocking if the US really has such things, because then we cant believe anything anymore in the news.

total infowar!

indeed it would be very important to disclose this technique if it really exists, imagine what the bearer of this weapon could do!

our whole world would change.

P.S. I love the way he laughs
I belive that on some issues John Lear is absolutely "dead on"
and on some abslolutely "way of" not even in the "ballpark" ,the holograms is one where´s hes not even in the ballpark.

King Lear, please take a look at this short clip and give me your take on it.
In my book this is the hatschling to AURORA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsMli570K8

GoingToFast Sweden
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #56
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyz504 View Post
Hello Mr. Lear,

Having said that, I would like to know of your opinion, if any, on the Mayan Calender/Yuga Cycles/Evolution of humanity. More importantly I would like to know your thoughts on where we are at NOW, and if you have foreseen any transpired events, or if you feel compelled towards a certain "future chain of event" so to say.

Hello Ryan,

Each persons soul matures at its own rate. The evolution of humanity is ongoing and different for each and every one of the 7 billion souls here on earth.

There will be no one event where we will share some great inspiration. There will be no gigantic change in thought. All of that stuff is bs.

Each of us are here on earth to meet challenges, set before us daily, to help mature our soul; to see if we can learn to live without envy, hate or greed. To see what the level of our integrity is.

And we'll keep on cycling back here on earth until we can live our lives with total integrity; and can meet our challenges without envy, hate or greed.

There will be 'no chain of events' or anything other than the daily petty wars, famine, earthquakes, hurricanes. But thats not for you to worry about. You worry about YOU. Because it all starts with YOU.

Ask yourself: "Are you a beacon of goodwill? A shining example of integrity? A gentleman who lives without envy, hate or greed?

If not then you better get with the program and you had better start right now. Because until you are all of these, you are not going to get to go out and play with the other adults in this universe. You will have to cycle back and forth on Earth.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #57
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon-the vale of Avalon, known to most as Glastonbury wild place been up to the Tor and had many,many strange yet wonderful meetings with people who i didn't physically/mentally know but they said to me that we shall we meet again etc.Maybe going down there to get some shots of the Tor very soon. C'mon john Lear!!One of the big guys!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #58
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
I belive that on some issues John Lear is absolutely "dead on"
and on some abslolutely "way of" not even in the "ballpark" ,the holograms is one where´s hes not even in the ballpark.
Holograms are real and have been in use for at least 20 years. They are used to project images that contain heat, light and sound. They hide some of our most important secret air bases including the new Area 51. They can project solid moving, totally realistic images onto thin air. The government is very sensitive about holographic information getting into the public domain as many upcoming threats, including fake attacks by "aliens from outer space" use advanced holographic technology

Quote:

GoingToFast Sweden
This is footage of the D-21 drone mounted on top of M-21 (60-6940) (modified A-12). The D-21's were Marquardt powered ramjets that would be released in flight from the M-21 and remotely flown over Russia and China to take pictures.

The crash at the end of the video was on July 30, 1966 over the Pacific Ocean near Pt. Mugu. It was the fourth launch and the front attach point failed to release. It broke off destroying the mothship's right rudder, right engine nacelle and most of the out wing panel. The Blackbird tumbled out of control into the Pacific. Both Lockheed Chief Test Pilot Bill Park and backseater Ray Torick successfully bailed out. But Torick was unfamiliar with how to inflate the life vest and drowned. The drone was tranferred to B-52's and never flew again on a Blackbird.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #59
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

John's got loads of interesting theories thru his research. however, I doubt he has the time to quiet his mind and travel the higher planes. So, perhaps better to save questions like consciousness change for the most developed people.

Ive met some failry qualified people who can feel the changes. And since there is only one of us here - we are all connected. I dont think we are all gonna shift in one moment or something. But it spreads like a disease and alters massive amounts of people.

Theres already 100s of millions who have woken up to the fact that the creation is ours. So, there is a mass change going on, its just happening slowly at this point. I think eventually it leads to us shifting our assemblage point. during my best times i was affecting my brother. He said he felt like he was losing his mind. lol. Little did he know it was my consciousness rubbing off.

Its all about how we see the changes. The earth is an organic being with a merkaba. And i think its frequency is changing along with ours. So, it is sort of forcing many people to change or struggle from the energy shift.

the monks are saying that lust is increasing. In my opionion thats evidence that the collectice energy is rising.....Im excited. I dont need all to awake. The more that do the easier for me. Im sure John hopes he is wrong
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #60
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaordic Simplexity View Post
Im sure John hopes he is wrong

About what? You lost me back at the third density.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #61
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate all opinions on this subject, especially those who have proven to have a good heart, in which case Mr. Lear has proven with out a shadow of a doubt. Once again I would like to thank Mr. Lear for all you have contributed to the conscious development of our times, you are truely a great man.

I am eager to read what topics will come forth from this forum. Everyone seems very patient, and intelligent... which will be a big change for me, for I am currently in an environment of great mental stagnation.

Though I am not able to contribute anything substantial on UFOs, Moon structures, or quantum physics.. I will be following closely all the interesting truths as the unravel on this site. I will be here... if only silently.

I give you all the Love and Light of my Heart

-ryan
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #62
GoingToFast
Banned

Mr Lear . on Friday night Russian statstelevision is going to air the 911 documentary "Zero" and after the documentary have a panel discussion.
What is your take on this.

GoingToFast , Sweden.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #63
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

i repsect john lear for putting together all of his information and the amount of time and energy it took to do so. however, the thing that puzzles me is that john is, as most people would claim, a very intelligent man. yet, when asked about 2012 lear even admits that he has never looked into it, though he's convinced that it's of no importance. i wonder how john can be so convinced that 2012 is 'just another day' when he has not taken the time to research, for instane, david wilcock's material. david does not speculate. his claims are derived from the hard, scientific facts. i am not bothered that john does not believe 2012 is of any significance, though this makes no difference to me as we are all allowed to believe what we want. the problem i really have is that he openly admits he has done no investigation into it and states, rather matter of factly, that it's all BS. i would think the least john could do before making such claims is spend a day or two going over david information. most people of john's intelligence will realize very quickly that david is definitely on to something. of course, john may have done some investigation since his last project camelot interview and has either become more openminded or can at least hold his own in an argument against people like david. what i would really like to see happen is for john to actually study david's material and then give his thoughts. unfortunately, as far as i know, john is not interested in 2012 in the last so it is not very likely that he would do so.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #64
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i repsect john lear for putting together all of his information and the amount of time and energy it took to do so. however, the thing that puzzles me is that john is, as most people would claim, a very intelligent man. yet, when asked about 2012 lear even admits that he has never looked into it, though he's convinced that it's of no importance. i wonder how john can be so convinced that 2012 is 'just another day' when he has not taken the time to research, for instane, david wilcock's material. david does not speculate. his claims are derived from the hard, scientific facts. i am not bothered that john does not believe 2012 is of any significance, though this makes no difference to me as we are all allowed to believe what we want. the problem i really have is that he openly admits he has done no investigation into it and states, rather matter of factly, that it's all BS. i would think the least john could do before making such claims is spend a day or two going over david information. most people of john's intelligence will realize very quickly that david is definitely on to something. of course, john may have done some investigation since his last project camelot interview and has either become more openminded or can at least hold his own in an argument against people like david. what i would really like to see happen is for john to actually study david's material and then give his thoughts. unfortunately, as far as i know, john is not interested in 2012 in the last so it is not very likely that he would do so.

I just checked into David Wilcock. What an amazing coincidence. I grew up just 4 blocks north of Montana in Santa Monica where Wilcock now lives. My address was 222 14th St. Woweee!!! Maybe there is something to 2012.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #65
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with your referral to "recycling back to earth "until your soul is mature enough to play with the big fellas in the cosmos.It begins with self respect and respect to others.Always be aware that there is always somebody elses' space that you may infringe upon,even if this means standing on someone's toes at the checkout-apologise, it is all in the grand scheme of things.What i mean to say is that even the smallest gestures of integrity and respect are a part of your spiritual evolution.Go out and have some fun as long as you don't hurt others in the process.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #66
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post

@goingtofast

I watched it.
But I just don't get the message. I see a test flight of a Blackbird (or something) in which it crashes. So, what do you want to say by this???

I dont know if it is a new generation of AURORA because i am not so deeply involved in this topic. I only can say that I'm convinced that no secret military plane is responisible for good sightings, like in Belgium.
And I'm also convinced that there were no test flights over Great Britain in the 1980's, this island is much too populous.
That makes no sense, even if they are allies.

I cannot believe that a military plane like the Blackbird, Aurora, B-2, or F-117 who wants to be in disguise has 3(4) big lights on it's belly during it's flight.
What me lets wonder too, is that the AURORA project is now a rumor for almost 30 years. Maybe I'm wrong but I think the U-2 has been unmasked much faster.

AURORA:

Video:

Blackbird:
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #67
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Gravitational Force of the Sun
Pari Spolter
Copyright © 1993 by Pari Spolter
ISBN 0-9638107-5-8
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 93-85943

A book report by John Lear

Using extensive recent data, GRAVITATIONAL FORCE OF THE SUN presents the correct interpretation of Kepler’s third law.
Pari Spolter has successfully attacked and destroyed Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation along with the gravitational constant and thrown Einstein and his pseudoscientific hypothetical equations on the junk heap of philosophical fraud.

What Pari has discovered is that her equation for the gravitational force of the sun Fs = a.A is identical to the 390-year-old Kepler’s Third Law, which is r3/t2 or "The square of the orbital periods of planets is directly proportional to the cubes of the semi-major axis of the orbits."

What Pari has done is to formulate the equation of the least squares line of regression of the mean orbital velocity of each planet around the sun versus the mean distance of that planet to the sun which she states as Fs = a.A, or 'the gravitational force of the sun is equal to the acceleration times the area' of each planet. And the gravitational force of the sun turns out to be 4.16449 ± 0.00032 x 1020 m s-2 m2.

She proves her equation by taking the 'acceleration' or the square of the mean orbital velocity of each planet and multiplying it by the mean distance (semimajor axis of revolution) of that planet. And the result is always the same: 4.1645 x 1020 m s-2 m2; the gravitational force of the sun.

She further proves her equation by calculating Fs = a.A from the orbit of each artificial satellite orbiting the sun including the Luna 1, Pioneer 5, 6, and 7, Ranger 5, Mariner 2, 5, 6, and 7 and Mars 4. And the result is always the same: 4.16 x 1020 m s-2 m2; the gravitational force of the sun.

What Pari does then is to compute the gravitational force of the sun using Newton’s force laws (either the Second Law or the Universal Law) with the mass of each planet given in the tables of the astronomical books.

The gravitational force of the sun, calculated from Newton's equations, F = ma or F = GMm/r2, is not constant and varies from 4.16 x 1023 kg m s-2 for Jupiter to 5.69 x 1016 kg m s,-2, for Pluto; and 16.76 kg m s-2 for Mars 4 to 0.33 kg m s-2 for Pioneer 7.

Thus, if we accept Newton’s force laws, we have to assume that the sun doles out a specific amount of its attractive force depending on the particular body that orbits it.

Pari states in 'Gravitational Force of the Sun' (pg. 138) "..convincing experiments (pg. 138-143), with increasing degree of precision, have shown that the gravitational force is independent of the mass or nature of the attracted body."

Pari supports her proof for the constant gravitational force of the sun and her proof that there is no basis for Newton's assumption that the gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter by addressing a number of issues of which the following are only a part, in "Gravitational Force of the Sun":

Missing mass
Titius-Bode Distance Law
Direction of Movement, Radius of inversion
Eccentricity
Inertia

As to the 'missing mass' problem Pari states, (pg. 112) "...there is no basis for Newton's assumption that the gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter" and cites numerous passages throughout Principia where Newton equates the magnitude of the gravitational force with the quantity or density of matter.

In addressing the Titius-Bode 'Distance Law, Pari plots the mean distance of the planets from the sun, r, versus the sequential numbers, n, on semi-logarithmic paper together with the least square line of regression. From the result of her equation she concludes "the distance law is an integral part of gravitation; i.e., gravitation is quantized."

She addresses the radius of inversion and concludes, "like the distance law...is an integral part of gravitation."

For the question of eccentricity, Pari proves the increment of the force at perihelion is, in all cases, equal to the negative of the increment at aphelion and the increment is due to the sum of perturbations in the direction of the line of apsides. She states that the sum of the forces at perihelion and at aphelion divided by two is the gravitational force of the Sun.

She concludes that the eccentricity is, simply, the ratio of perturbations to the gravitational force of the sun.

In addressing inertia Pari accepts the classical definition: Inertia is the tendency of an object to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion.

Pari points out that simple laboratory experiments can be performed to determine the density of matter necessary, in a given volume of a sphere that is turning by an electric motor at a given setting, to produce various degrees of retardation of angular velocity.

Using accepted orbital mechanics that 'the mean orbital acceleration of the planets decreases with the square of the distance from the sun', Pari then explains how a planet with a given mass would then weigh less in the outer than in the inner system and would therefore offer resistance to its angular velocity.

Further she shows how seasonal variations in Earth's spin ratio may be a change in the weight of the planet. As the Earth's weight is equal to its mass times acceleration and because measurements of the time of the rotation of Earth in terms of the cesium atomic standard show that the Earth spins faster in summer and slower in winter, the Earth would weigh less in summer than it does in winter and offers less resistance to its angular velocity.

Pari points out that the rotational retardation of a planet is proportional to its weight and also to the distribution of matter inside the body and that planets with greater rotational inertia have matter nearer the center.

She concludes that this is why the inner planets Mercury and Venus have no satellites and the outer planets have rings and several satellites.

Pari also dismisses Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, both General and Special in Chapters 2 and 3 of "Gravitational Force of the Sun" and concludes" by noting that Einstein's Theories of Relativity fails to explain:

(1) the rotation of celestial bodies
(2) the orientation of the axis of rotation of the planets
(3) the orbital planes of all planets approximately on the solar equatorial plane (±12˚)
(4) the inclination of the plane of the orbit of each planet
(5) the direction of movement of the planets (counterclockwise as viewed from north)
(6) the distance law
(7) the eccentricities
(8) the regression of the nodes
(9) the precession of the equinoxes
(10) the perturbations

You can be sure that deep in the bowels of the Pentagon someone already knows all of this. But we don't.

Pari Spolter has uncovered many truths about our planet, our solar system and universe by deductive reasoning, science and mathematics using recent data.

A few of those truths are:

Inert mass does not cause gravitational attraction
Mass and energy are not one and the same
Although the mass of a body remains constant, its weight
increases when accelerated.

The question of what causes gravity remains unanswered. Inert mass does not cause it. Neither does the nature of the attracted body cause it. Neither is gravitational force proportional to the quantity or density of matter of the attracted body.

You don't need a security clearance to buy Pari Spolter's "The Gravitation Force of the Sun," but I bet someone wishes you did.

John Lear
Las Vegas, NV.
August 24, 2008

I will shortly be posting my essay on Pari Spolter's 4 front mathematical and scientific attack on Einstein's Theory of Relativity. My essay may be titled:

Albert Einstein: the P.T. Barnum of Higher Mathematics
'There's a sucker physics graduate born every minute.'
Old 09-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #68
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
@goingtofast

Maybe I am wrong but I think the U-2 was disclosed much earlier.
King Lear. I am not impressed with your avatar.

Your english is terrible. You need to go easy on your double and triple negatives because I can't figure out what the heck you are trying to say.

These pictures are too big. By posting them that size it means all the rest of us have to scroll back and forth to see the pictue and read the text.

What specifically is your issue with the U-2? I missed where you are coming from.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #69
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

I have enjoy John Lear's interview. I have been more or less soaking up the interviews bit by bit, but I have to say that Richard Hoagland is the one I give the most credence to, simply because he doesn't seem to state anything that is not backed-up. He will give his opinions about many things.

I am just now recovering from major fear that has gripped from some of these "predictions" and I am preparing, but frankly today I have found Hoagland's interview very grounding.

I have also asked someone who personally knows one or more of the folks interviewed. I know him personally having been in NASA himself, and I wanted him to give me his opinion on certain folks and some of what they said. He wouldn't and said that he doesn't go long with everything these particular folks bring forth and that much of it is "channeled". Sorry I can't mention any names as it is not my intention to state what I personally don't know. Just to offer a perspective.

The reality is that all of this has driven me deep into my own heart so as not to go trancing off into some major fear senario. And I continue to prepare.

I think anyone who has not listened to Hoagland might enjoy hearing his perspective as his says, we are in levels in levels of illusion and levels of levels of lies.

in Hoagland's words from the interview:

"This intel agent said to me in one of our early conversations, he reiterated over and over again - it’s become kind of like an in joke when we're talking on the phone to each other: “The lie is different at every level”. Meaning: that even the people who are in front of the camera spinning, telling you that the dollar is crashing, telling you that we’re running out of oil, telling you that we have to nuke Iran before they nuke us, telling you that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, most of those people really believe what they’re telling you. They’ve been told lies by people that they trust.

So the lie goes up the line. Every little group is controlled and contained and constrained by being fed exactly how much BS they will believe. So they can come out in front of the cameras at like the National Press Club, or at the White House when the President’s spokesperson comes out.

She believes 99% of the stuff she’s saying; she’s not in on the lie. She doesn’t know it’s a lie because if she did she couldn’t be the actress that she is.

K: Exactly.

R: The lie has to be different at every level in order for the entire assemblage of lies to ultimately control all the rest of us and to contain the truth. And by “contain” I don’t mean "encapsulate", I mean suppress it. Keep it away."

YLG
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #70
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
our english is terrible. You need to go easy on your double and triple negatives because I can't figure out what the heck you are trying to say.
And your mother wears army boots.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #71
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
king lear. I am not impressed with your avatar.

Your english is terrible. You need to go easy on your double and triple negatives because i can't figure out what the heck you are trying to say.

These pictures are too big. By posting them that size it means all the rest of us have to scroll back and forth to see the pictue and read the text.

What specifically is your issue with the u-2? I missed where you are coming from.

smartass.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #72
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
My favorite interviewed, one of the most positive pple I have listedned to, and my favorite phrases:

"as far as planet X ... that's based on 65 years listening to ********"

"in 20-12, you can look back and say, John Lear, on April 2nd, 2008, said it was all ********"

Lets hope so, right ?

comments anyone? I really like John Lear's charisma and I would love to see him join in, in project Avalon, but I guess he's not really believing it'll go down

though his inside scoops rock!
Hello;

John Lear is one of the most refreshing whistle blowers here with us now. I found all of his reports to resonate with truth except that of the planet X issue. For good reason, he and others can only open so much of the truth related to off world presence as they themselves have agendas that would never cross into a kind of mutual agenda at some point.
What i find interesting in regards to this name is the fact that every situation that promises or warns of change on Earth should be termed X. this, the planet of the crossing is Earth first undergoing initiation within Gaia herself and then to all her inhabitants. We can rise to this or not, it-the Being that will initiate Gaia is on its way just as prophesied in many teachings. When it does, no thing can escape its penetration as it contains the origin of sound that created all cosmos. WE in organic matter will engage our rise or fall whichever is the case but on our way to the next existence is eminent.

just go listen to the channelings on utube under the arcturians. they tell of this and it does line up with the mystery of the return of our mind link internally to each other and as one great being.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #73
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
King Lear. I am not impressed with your avatar.

What specifically is your issue with the U-2?

I'm sorry for that Mr. Lear
It's just because i've a big screen, so if you want so I post pictures not wider than 800 pixels (or lesser?).

And I just mentioned the U-2,

because I was replying to goingtofast's question on the video he linked.

I mean that it is not plausible that there is an AURORA-plane and it has not been unmasked yet and refered to the U-2.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #74
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
I'm sorry for that Mr. Lear
It's just because i've a big screen, so if you want so I post pictures not wider than 800 pixels (or lesser?).
There is no need to post pictures we all have to scroll sidways to see.

Quote:
And I just mentioned the U-2,
I mean that it is not plausible that there is an AURORA-plane and it has not been unmasked yet and refered to the U-2.
Aurora was operational in the late 80's. It went Mach 12 at 225,000 ft. I believe they only made a few of them. I believe they have been retired for at least 10 years. There are airplanes that go higher and faster now. They are hidden from Congress (and the public) by keeping them COCO or Contractor Owned Contractor Operated. They go from 'developmental to cancelled' on congressionally appropriated funds and then produced with totally black funds. That way no one has too answer to congress.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #75
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

John, I agree about the publishing thing. We are all learning. I tell my friends this;

My views and beliefs can be placed in 3 boxes. Box 1 is 'strongly believe', Box 2 is 'No idea', Box 3 is 'Disbelieve'.

On any given day thoughts, beliefs and opinions can be taken out and put in another box depending on what knowledge has been gained.

I have different views relating to 2012 (as I believe certain aspects of loops, especially in relation to things like looking at Mars as our long gone past and far future) and remote controlled planes on 9/11 but like I say, these can be moved from any box at any time just like your own beliefs can.

A lot of people I see on the internet want to put people in certain belief groups and forget that we are learning new things every day and it would be silly to think our opinions wont change.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote