Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 15
Default Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

I've noticed for years now exactley what the problem is: PEOPLE SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK TOGETHER !!! And please do not miss understand me, I stand strong with the ideals of the Venus project and support it totally (and thanks for Zeitgeist Addendum) but people care only about themselves - It's all about ME, ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!! How are we to change this ?
I give thanks to Bill and Kerry for this site, and just MAYBE this project will start a powerfull revolution to change the "Me Syndrom" to WE !!!!
gbk99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

In my personal experience I stopped projecting onto others what I did myself when I could not longer denie I am a co=creator of my life.

Taking personal responsability for my own actions/thoughts/feelings, changed my view on life and my fellow human beings completely.

The attitude of ME ME ME ME changed into WE WE WE WE.

Jenny
__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
Darkshade
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere in Norway
Posts: 7
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Actually... Think about how people lived a few thousand years ago and how tribes around the world live today.
There is no ME there, they are all helping out each other because if they don't they will have a though time trying to survive. Everyone is helping out with ex. gather food, go hunting, building homes etc...

It's the way we "modern" people have been taught to live that has made most of us to think ME ME ME, because in todays society you are taught that you don't get that much of a reward for thinking WE altough you actually are. hmm... I think I made that sound abit confusing

You are now taught that YOU need to work for YOURSELF to be able to make a living ex. buy food, pay off mortage, etc. In tribes people are working for each other in order to make the whole tribe survive. I do see a small problem with The Venus Project and that is that it will take maybe one or two generations before it will work optimal. We will need to teach our kids a new way of living. Today to many people are in a whole other mindset than what is required to make this a good solution.

I see for me that we would start out to live more and more in a tribe like community all around the world maybe helping each other build "earthships" (google it) and eventually we will be ready to start the "real" Venus Project

Hope this made any sense I'm kinda tired and ranting about now
Darkshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 29
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Maybe in order to get to this point where we are ready, we will have to loose everything in order to appreciate the simpler things in life. Simple things such as food, shelter, water and community. I personally would love to live in a tribe environment...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:13 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Yes, the me me me me is quite pronounced. I figured it was the sheer dominant mindset of gathering as much money from the system as possible and the competition of learning as much knowledge as possible as to how to go about acquiring as much money as possible has certainly tainted the mix. The more money one gains the more money one wants, or the less money one has the more money one needs. This has become a deep seated motivation within the very makeup of humanity, my observation anyway. Many years of doing presentations to potential investors to raise capital for a business startup has revealed the polarity trap, for the subject of money. The gap becomes larger in the classes as those who gain their wealth are less likely to remember that providing the wealth to another to get up and running is the very thing that pays it forward to increase the momentum of a good economy, instead I've noticed a closing off, an isolation of protecting what wealth they have accumulated so that no one can take it from them or they are afraid of losing it. We have all been taught to gather outside of ourselves using a system that is controlled and benefits for the most part those whom created it.

I suppose a transition is beginning where many will begin to wonder how to gather their needs and wants for experiencing life that is not dependent on outside systems or to allow the fate of one's own life's work and efforts to be at the mercy of a few leaders who claim to know what they are doing which is being proven that is very far from the truth. Self-Empowerment, personal responsibilty and the exerted effort to practice manifesting personal desires within the context of understanding the 4 laws is so far the best understanding I have found (for those who may have never heard this before). Interesting contemplation - change will occur whether we want it or not, it is the resistance that hurts!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:09 PM   #6
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

The American dream has turned into a nightmare because nobody had the same idea about what freedom is.
For one freedom is being alone in your sanctuary and worshipping his god(s).
For another one freedom is taking taking taking untill somebody else takes the freedom to pick up a gun and defend what he thinks is his.

Well here are some facts:

You cannot own land.
You cannot own what is in, under or on the land.
You cannot own water or air or the space inside the water or the air.
You cannot own a living being, be it human, animal or plant.

Simply said: You cannot own !

That also implicates you cannot sell or buy.
Anyone selling something should be treated as a fraud, a thief and be judged like one because you cannot sell what you don't own.

We can change this world by not buying anymore, by not wanting to own anything anymore, by realising that you are no more or better than your neigbour because of having a car or a house while he is sleeping in the alley.

Actually you should feel ashamed of having stolen these things from him.

Is this going too far for you?

When Jezus fed 3000 people from 3 pieces of bread and 5 fish that wasn't the miracle.
In those days everybody carried something to eat with him (they still do) and jezus showed them how to share and they shared.

That was the miracle !!

And when they all had finished eating there were 12 baskets of food left....abundance by sharing.

If we start sharing there will be no more poverty in this world.
Well find time to look for the right technology and maybe we don't need airplanes or speedtrains because our own environment will be a nice and clean place to live.
If we learn how to travel through the zeropointenergyfield we will no longer have need for trains or plains because you can travel wherever you want, including Venus or Mars.


I wouldn't advice you to travel to the sun though but that is only my humble opinion.

Last edited by Peer; 10-12-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbk99 View Post
I've noticed for years now exactley what the problem is: PEOPLE SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK TOGETHER !!! And please do not miss understand me, I stand strong with the ideals of the Venus project and support it totally (and thanks for Zeitgeist Addendum) but people care only about themselves - It's all about ME, ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!! How are we to change this ?
I give thanks to Bill and Kerry for this site, and just MAYBE this project will start a powerfull revolution to change the "Me Syndrom" to WE !!!!
The ideas of the Venus Project are not there to change people from ME thinking to WE thinking. That would take place long before a venus scenario could even start unfolding.

This happens on a personal level. Saying this type of thing wont work because 'people' care too much about themselves, your just stereotyping what you think the majority are like. whether I agree or not doesnt matter. If you group 'others' together and say things like, "well thats what everyone thinks" then you prob see the goal as being impossible. Small steps start with you. Its a system I guess many people who have worked in sales like myself understand parts of. When you lose the urge to own possessions to make yourself more socially acceptable and give up jealousy, greed, hate etc it all becomes pretty straightforward. This type of movement gaining pace will bring similar scenarios such as venus project to fruition. There will be many steps in between i think. We cant from a corrupt monetery based capitalist system to a resource based (somewhat communist), (somewhat socialist), envorinmentalist type world in one step.

Saying it wont work because of whatever reasons, youre only seeing that it would not work right now at this moment in time.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Saying it wont work because of whatever reasons, youre only seeing that it would not work right now at this moment in time.
2nd to that.
It might work a bit more tomorrow.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #9
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Ha yeah one day at a time. 2moro is a whole new world
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yes, the me me me me is quite pronounced. I figured it was the sheer dominant mindset of gathering as much money from the system as possible and the competition of learning as much knowledge as possible as to how to go about acquiring as much money as possible has certainly tainted the mix. The more money one gains the more money one wants, or the less money one has the more money one needs. This has become a deep seated motivation within the very makeup of humanity, my observation anyway. Many years of doing presentations to potential investors to raise capital for a business startup has revealed the polarity trap, for the subject of money. The gap becomes larger in the classes as those who gain their wealth are less likely to remember that providing the wealth to another to get up and running is the very thing that pays it forward to increase the momentum of a good economy, instead I've noticed a closing off, an isolation of protecting what wealth they have accumulated so that no one can take it from them or they are afraid of losing it. We have all been taught to gather outside of ourselves using a system that is controlled and benefits for the most part those whom created it.

!
I don't think we can discount the importance of the directives the system sends to us, all of which focus on the accumulation of individual wealth. Why does the system do that? Imagine if neighbors got together and bought one good lawnmower that would last a lifetime. Imagine what would happen if people suddenly decided they didn't really need any new clothes and mended what they had, or developed an exchange system so that clothes could be rotated and everyone always had something that was new to them? I'm not sure that selfishness is inherent in the personal psyche, but it is important to a system that relies on profits. Look at what people instinctively do in an emergency, often risking their own lives to help another, bypassing that reptilian brain that constantly says "I need to survive!" And of course, people now are focused on survival because it is clear that NO one will help them if they don't.

I found this article on rense.com about Cuba and how they are handling a food crisis which resulted from a spate of hurricanes on the island. People are willing to live with limited rations because they know they don't have to hoard...that the government will do what it takes to see that they are fed.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

The lines are long and some foods are scarce, but because the government has maintained and even increased rations in some areas, Cubans who initially worried about getting enough to eat now seem confident they won't go hungry despite the destruction of 30 percent of the island's crops by hurricanes Gustav and Ike last month.

"Of the little there is, there is some for everyone," 65-year-old Mercedes Grimau said as queued up behind more than 50 people to buy lettuce, limited to two pounds per person
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #11
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

If we are pushed to the limits of existence, the value of co-operation will become quite evident. In our money-driven society, we have been lead to believe that we can stand alone in this world. However, take all the "things" away and we are naked and incapable...then we will lean on each other as a group and move forward. The Venus Project is somewhat of a "pipe-dream", but we will have to work together to reach the next plateau.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #12
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
The American dream has turned into a nightmare because nobody had the same idea about what freedom is.
For one freedom is being alone in your sanctuary and worshipping his god(s).
For another one freedom is taking taking taking untill somebody else takes the freedom to pick up a gun and defend what he thinks is his.

Well here are some facts:

You cannot own land.
You cannot own what is in, under or on the land.
You cannot own water or air or the space inside the water or the air.
You cannot own a living being, be it human, animal or plant.

Simply said: You cannot own !

That also implicates you cannot sell or buy.
Anyone selling something should be treated as a fraud, a thief and be judged like one because you cannot sell what you don't own.

We can change this world by not buying anymore, by not wanting to own anything anymore, by realising that you are no more or better than your neigbour because of having a car or a house while he is sleeping in the alley.

Actually you should feel ashamed of having stolen these things from him.

Is this going too far for you?

When Jezus fed 3000 people from 3 pieces of bread and 5 fish that wasn't the miracle.
In those days everybody carried something to eat with him (they still do) and jezus showed them how to share and they shared.

That was the miracle !!

And when they all had finished eating there were 12 baskets of food left....abundance by sharing.

If we start sharing there will be no more poverty in this world.
My hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
I don't think we can discount the importance of the directives the system sends to us, all of which focus on the accumulation of individual wealth. Why does the system do that? Imagine if neighbors got together and bought one good lawnmower that would last a lifetime. Imagine what would happen if people suddenly decided they didn't really need any new clothes and mended what they had, or developed an exchange system so that clothes could be rotated and everyone always had something that was new to them? I'm not sure that selfishness is inherent in the personal psyche, but it is important to a system that relies on profits. Look at what people instinctively do in an emergency, often risking their own lives to help another, bypassing that reptilian brain that constantly says "I need to survive!" And of course, people now are focused on survival because it is clear that NO one will help them if they don't.

I found this article on rense.com about Cuba and how they are handling a food crisis which resulted from a spate of hurricanes on the island. People are willing to live with limited rations because they know they don't have to hoard...that the government will do what it takes to see that they are fed.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

The lines are long and some foods are scarce, but because the government has maintained and even increased rations in some areas, Cubans who initially worried about getting enough to eat now seem confident they won't go hungry despite the destruction of 30 percent of the island's crops by hurricanes Gustav and Ike last month.

"Of the little there is, there is some for everyone," 65-year-old Mercedes Grimau said as queued up behind more than 50 people to buy lettuce, limited to two pounds per person
*applause*

We've definitely been conditioned and coerced that amassing as great an amount of **** as possible means we are valuable, successful and happy human beings. When the world changes, we will change. I would say it should be the other way around - and it would certainly make for easier going if we were to all individually decide hey, I'm not playing this stupid game anymore... But ultimately it may be the other way around where stuff gets too difficult and people are forced to accept a different standard of life. (Hopefully at this point they become receptive to holistic ideas rather than getting herded onto the system the PTB prefer.)

I think the moment we close our minds to a brighter future, we effectively prevent that future from happening. We need critical thinkers, but seeing a potential problem in a new vision should not kill the vision - it should inspire efforts to improve the vision and continue pushing forward.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member
 
2infinityandbeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaia, Solas System, Milkyway
Posts: 398
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbk99 View Post
I've noticed for years now exactley what the problem is: PEOPLE SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK TOGETHER !!! And please do not miss understand me, I stand strong with the ideals of the Venus project and support it totally (and thanks for Zeitgeist Addendum) but people care only about themselves - It's all about ME, ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!! How are we to change this ?
I give thanks to Bill and Kerry for this site, and just MAYBE this project will start a powerfull revolution to change the "Me Syndrom" to WE !!!!
People naturally, are societal creatures. We enjoy the company of others, and probably the most powerfull experience of life itself is to experience this loving connection with another person.

I know from watching it, that television has completely re-written the human mind. It defines the characteristics of that which is cool and acceptable for a human being. And this is taken on board and lapped up by the human mind. People wonder why generation X are running amok. Well i'll tell you why, they are more violent, more aggresive, materialistic and pessimistic then any generation to have been raised on earth in a very long time. And they are this way because television has made them like this.

Without television, and with the proper eduction all of our current societal structures could be completely reformed in just two generations. It is entirely possible, but the people must first gain back control of their educational systems and the media.

If this was achieved there is no reason why the Venus Project would not work. In fact, im very sure that people would be very suprised at how quickly and naturally this societal structure would fall into place.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 41
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

If any of this end-time senarios does happen....we will have to rebuild our society.... We cant have this Venus-project tomorrow.... but we can keep the dream and pass it over to our children.... without dreams and visions of a new society what does we have...???

It is not enough just to survive and keep the old system.... we have to teach our children how they will reach our dreams, our visions of a free society, even if we have to short time to experience that ourself....

But one day......
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #15
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: southern part of western australia
Posts: 86
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

OK - my humble opinion here - and please bear with me people!!

Humans are competitive creatures! (apparently) after all evolution demands survival of the fittest

People have NEEDS - the same as any other organism on this planet. Food, water, shelter, procreation and LOVE and then as civilisation progressed a need to find our PLACE in society. And that was probably true that people were competitive even back in way way simpler times.

However - in my view the ONE big change in even my lifetime - has been the effect of ADVERTISING in our everyday lives. Creating WANTS instead of NEEDS to the point where people cannot differentiate between the two anymore.

In order to create GROWTH economically you cannot have people being content with the same old couch your bought 20 years ago!! oh no out it goes - it must be updated!! new house bigger house - better car - more prestige!!

Kids today are force fed this from infancy!! Designer clothes - educational brand names "toys" - whatever happened to playing in the dirt ?!! lol

Those of us who ever read a magazine, watch a TV, walk down the street are continually bombarded with subliminal messages on WHY we are NOT good enough as we are without BUYING another product.

The ME ME ME society has been ingrained from birth to a lot of people and who can blame them??

Advertising has continually shoved what the so called THEM THEM THEM are doing and telling us that IF you DO this BUY this you TOO can be as happy and successful as those imaginary THEMS!!!


We are shown these Super beautiful Super sexy Super successful people (which really dont exist except in an airbrushed image of an advertising agency) and then the DESIRE is instilled to be LIKE them or even better. The DESIRE created therein is WHAT drives people to be ME ME ME at all costs.

Everyone believes in their deepest heart that they are better than what they are and deserve more than this life is offering - and along comes the advertising magic and feeds them the wrong dream to pursue!!

Its so simple yet it works almost everytime!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #16
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 20
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbk99 View Post
I've noticed for years now exactley what the problem is: PEOPLE SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK TOGETHER !!! And please do not miss understand me, I stand strong with the ideals of the Venus project and support it totally (and thanks for Zeitgeist Addendum) but people care only about themselves - It's all about ME, ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!! How are we to change this ?
I give thanks to Bill and Kerry for this site, and just MAYBE this project will start a powerfull revolution to change the "Me Syndrom" to WE !!!!
It's the conditioning in our societies and all the brainwashing we recieve that makes us like that. Like they said it is human behaviour, not human nature!

Project Venus would work if children were born into this new environment/way of living. The forefathers would need to be of the right attitude to begin with.

I have a strong feeling that if anything like project venus were to take off then most of the worlds population would have to be wiped out, if you get my drift. Too many zombie parasites. The world is diseased and must be cleansed first. I know this sounds evil but it's the only way we're going to form a new model for society. Half the people in this world are too attached to the matrix and not ready to be woken up.
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #17
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 35
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

you should a watch the bbc documentary the century of the self....itll give you alot of insight into how the we we we became the me me me in a very short few years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72273825999151
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

We must concider that Project Venus is only one of an unlimited amount of opportunities.

I can still remember the empty street where I was born. (That street is now about 900 years old)
The first private car, the first TV and telephone in the street.
Cellphones only existed in SF-tvseries
It doesn't seem that long ago.

Our son (28) doesn't know any better than that he can phone everybody, anywhere, anytime, that he can open up his laptop anywhere and have entrance to the internet where he can look up things for his study or play 2ndlife.

I as well find it obvious to sit at my PC and communicate with people in the US or western Australia and have contact with my friends who live in Spain and are now travelling in Australia.
There is nothing strange about it to see people driving their cars talking to somebody far away without even taking their hands of the wheel.

These changes have occured in only 60 years, say 3 generations and changes will not go slower but only faster.

So I can imagine the world to be totally changed within the next 5 years.
Changes much bigger than in the last 20 years, an amount of time everybody on this forum can overlook.

I suppose I'll live for another 20 years and I think it's possible even for me to see things like Project Venus become real but as I said at the beginning:
Project Venus is just 1 opportunity of many many many.

If we overcome our imposed fears and realise who we are and the infinite opportunities we have to do it right this time and that we are responsible for our own deeds and if we realise that there is no enemy but our own fears we can co-create paradise again.

Why not start now?

Last edited by Peer; 10-12-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #19
Peer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 261
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

@ Morgan: wuv U 2

Last edited by Peer; 10-12-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #20
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 89
Question The Zeitgeist Movement site - TRAFFIC!

Wow, has anyone checked out www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/ today. It's moving real slooooow.


Must be loads of people checkin it out. This is getting so BIG!

Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 PM   #21
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 179
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
... When the world changes, we will change. I would say it should be the other way around -...
Of course.

If people do not change, why would anything really change.

People reorganize the furniture around, but it's always the same old furniture. It just looks different.

Society in itself is just the sum of the interactions between individuals. No society exists without people. So, a society has no life of its own, it feeds on the input of individuals.

If those individuals have a mass mentality, you will have a mass driven society.

In ancient history, the soul principle was made to personalize, to individualize. But the spirit did not yet. So the mind remained tainted with the influences of the soul soup, the astral soup, into which the individualized soul was immersed.

Now, we are facing the individuation of spirit. And this is as great a difference between todays' collective consciousness of the masses and tomorrows individuated consciousness than there is difference between a collective man, with an individualized soul, and an animal using a collective soul rather than an individualized soul.

So, for a time, you will have two humanities. One with spirit and one with a spirit.

So long as we function from spirit energy that has not started its personification process, we remain affected within a collective process. Once spirit has been personalized, its identity replaces the psychological collective mind. As a consequence, civilization is totally and absolutely transformed.

It is known that this transformation is coming.

This is why there is so much material being thrown at humanity in a massive effort to confuse it and keep it busy with fear.

But. Those with inner strength will use the extraordinary energy of the experience to their advantage, to increase their vibration rate, and will come on top. In the end, the experience will have served them. They will be transformed as they personalize their energy. Spirit is energy. It is a vibration, not a form. And it will inhabit the psychic space to create a new identity. The old identity won't be able to survive the change of cycle for long.

So, your statement is right in both ways.
The world must change for people to change means that the status quo that has plagued humanity must be eliminated. This will create sufficient opposition force to give the individual the will to act.
The individual must change to change the world means that once the individual has integrated will to his intelligence, he will create great things, and his civilization will be transformed, intelligently.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #22
Muzz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 24
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

I have worked in the fire service for ten years and when people are reduced to the base levels of survival there are always amazing examples of cooperation, teamwork and compassion. Lets not short change humans that are not enlightened to all these issues. My experience has taught me that people, once faced with their inevitable doom show amazing acts of courage and self sacrifice. There does come a point in everyones existence when you say to yourself f**k it this is the right thing to do.

I am still amazed at how many folk agree with me when I tell them this stuff. Have Faith avalon'ers
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

So many awesome viewpoints of how we can move through our changes coming upon us. We will all rise or fall within the destiny of the overall accomplished understanding of the mass consciousness as it effects the outcomes in how that destiny has transpired. And this time period being of the most oppurtunistic in order to have the highest influencial effect of all certainly energizes the senses to attention.

I came across these definitions several years ago that really helped define how humanity was shaped into polarity of thought by the PTB. www.Trufax.org

Darkside polarity says, "If I can't have it you can't either", and Lightside polarity says, "I am doing this for your benefit." Removing oneself from either polarity removes the energy that supports the opposite polarity, thus allowing equilibruim to flow between the polarity's from which to create anew with. And then in balance, the attraction into fusion of polarity will light up the filament of light, our thoughts into reality.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:44 AM   #24
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
The American dream has turned into a nightmare because nobody had the same idea about what freedom is.
For one freedom is being alone in your sanctuary and worshipping his god(s).
For another one freedom is taking taking taking untill somebody else takes the freedom to pick up a gun and defend what he thinks is his.

Well here are some facts:

You cannot own land.
You cannot own what is in, under or on the land.
You cannot own water or air or the space inside the water or the air.
You cannot own a living being, be it human, animal or plant.

Simply said: You cannot own !

That also implicates you cannot sell or buy.
Anyone selling something should be treated as a fraud, a thief and be judged like one because you cannot sell what you don't own.

We can change this world by not buying anymore, by not wanting to own anything anymore, by realising that you are no more or better than your neigbour because of having a car or a house while he is sleeping in the alley.

Actually you should feel ashamed of having stolen these things from him.

Is this going too far for you?

When Jezus fed 3000 people from 3 pieces of bread and 5 fish that wasn't the miracle.
In those days everybody carried something to eat with him (they still do) and jezus showed them how to share and they shared.

That was the miracle !!

And when they all had finished eating there were 12 baskets of food left....abundance by sharing.

If we start sharing there will be no more poverty in this world.
Well find time to look for the right technology and maybe we don't need airplanes or speedtrains because our own environment will be a nice and clean place to live.
If we learn how to travel through the zeropointenergyfield we will no longer have need for trains or plains because you can travel wherever you want, including Venus or Mars.


I wouldn't advice you to travel to the sun though but that is only my humble opinion.
Beautiful.
couldnt have said it better.

Quote:
By Artemis~ If any of this end-time senarios does happen....we will have to rebuild our society.... We cant have this Venus-project tomorrow.... but we can keep the dream and pass it over to our children.... without dreams and visions of a new society what does we have...???

It is not enough just to survive and keep the old system.... we have to teach our children how they will reach our dreams, our visions of a free society, even if we have to short time to experience that ourself....

But one day......
yep.

One generation plants the trees
the next generation gets the shade.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:07 AM   #25
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 179
Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
I have worked in the fire service for ten years and when people are reduced to the base levels of survival there are always amazing examples of cooperation, teamwork and compassion. Lets not short change humans that are not enlightened to all these issues. My experience has taught me that people, once faced with their inevitable doom show amazing acts of courage and self sacrifice. There does come a point in everyones existence when you say to yourself f**k it this is the right thing to do.

I am still amazed at how many folk agree with me when I tell them this stuff. Have Faith avalon'ers
There is something to be said of the virtues of facing death. When psychology is suspended, a miracle happens. Man is light in matter.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon