Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot Interviews Marcia Schafer: Groundcrew 101

In this interview, did Marcia say, in essence, that consiousness can mitigate what natural disasters come our way? I thought I heard her say that, but I'm not sure...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Project Camelot Interviews Marcia Schafer: Groundcrew 101

Not sure, she is a teensy bit cryptic and still very proud of selling her "services"...I do not think a salesperson has anything to offer me...sorry to say.

The very very small amount of info was good...but it was a repeat of what others have to say.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #3
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

meditations experiments have been shown to lower the occurrences of natural disasters. i don't have a link to the particular experiments, but i've heard about this from david wilcock, gregg braden, and others. so basically, when enough people join together, yes.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks! I was unfamiliar with Gregg Braden, so you taught me a new source of info.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I find all of the business language kind of creepy these days. She seems to rely on business and academic credentials to provide credibility for psychic linking with pets, being able to see your past lives from looking at a photo, etc. I'm not passing judgement that she's not the real deal, but she admitted right off that it was ego that put those aspects of her out front. I hope she's not just another well educated wooly puller trying to position herself for maximum market share.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags