Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
This reminds me of a source of information I was following awhile back, Dr. Tom Chalko from Australia. He described his eventual fasting on only water and Spirulina for protein. The dude loves to wind surf, and supposedly had no complaints of a lack of energy!

[snipped].
Hubby is a "B" blood type and spiruline mixed with whey powder is a perfect food for him. It would put me in the hospital I'm sure, but I can eat dried seaweed put into my beef broths, being an "O" blood type.

I do not know why people are starving, I just know I would not be in their condition, so perhaps it requires some spiritual preparation for such aa adventure.

I'm going to do the long fast again in the Spring.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

A clearing up of the stomach and intestines is required as prep. I found a more convenient way than an enema: Glauber salt ! After that you can drink warm salt-water to flush out the rest. Its much easier than the hustle of an enema.

Yes, that keeps the de-toxing effects to a minimum. I used an herbal laxative before I started -- a very gentle one.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 AM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mudra: Yes, fasting can be very beneficial for the body/mind. You are digesting all unneeded ballast in a very efficient body-mode. That’s all still in an explicable realm.
But living on Prana goes beyond that.
Normally, even in a very efficient digesting-mode, a person could not live for a year on water or diluted juices only.
I do not know how proteins are generated inside the body, but obviously they are. Maybe through inhaling of Nitrogen. But that’s a pseudo-scientific explanation.
Once the being uncollapses himself from identifying with the body and the body's ruling entity, I would imagine that the spiritual being would start to realize that he is himself endowed with the ability to create energy for his body.

The body and the genetic entity would then receive its necessary energy from the overseeing being. I think it was originally designed that way and the introduction of a digestive tract is very late in the history of meat bodies.

Using the R3x processes (i.e., incident running) I have gone from near death to better than ever regarding the body.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegge View Post
wonderful thread
Dane Tops also stated in his recent interview with Bill and Kerry that he suddenly became a Breatharian for 3 months..that led me on the way and I hope this thread gave me the final push..thanks

Love and Light
I did it for 60 days and I was very active around the house. My heart beat slower so I had to not stand up too suddenly, but I am not very athletic either.

I know of a few other scientologists who hit a level in their processing wherein they realized they did not HAVE to eat if they preferred not to. I think it does require some devotion to spiritual clearing, and not everyone is of the same mind about it. Would hate to see it become the next religion
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I have been fasting for about 20 days a few years ago .
I can attest this has been an excellent experience on all levels : body , mind and soul.
After a few days it felt strange to me to see people eating .
Not to be dependant on food at all is a marvellous feeling .
The idea that one could do so for an entire life life is very seducing to me.
It is very important to break the fasting properly by eating very litle on the first day and increase food gradually .
Dr Shelton who founded the hygienic system has written a well comprehensive book about the subject .

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201...020127.toc.htm

Fasting:

What is Fasting?
Fasting is a period of abstinence from all food or specific items. Fluids are consumed in sufficient quantity to satisfy thirst and physiologic requirements. During the absence of food, the body will systematically cleanse itself of everything except vital tissue. Starvation will occur only when the body is forced to use vital tissue to survive. Although protein is being used by the body during the fast, a person fasting even 40 days on water will not suffer a deficiency of protein, vitamins, minerals or fatty acids. In the breakdown of unhealthy cells, all essential substances are used and conserved in a most extraordinary manner. There is an unwarranted fear of fasting that strength diminishes from the catabolism of proteins from muscle fibers. Even during long fasts, the number of muscle fibers remains the same. Although the healthy cells may be reduced in size and strength for a time, they remain perfectly sound.

A. J. Carlson, Professor of Physiology, University of Chicago, states that a healthy, well-nourished man can live from 50 to 75 days without food, provided he is not exposed to harsh elements or emotional stress. Human fat is valued at 3,500 calories per pound. Each extra pound of fat will supply enough calories for one day of hard physical labor. Ten pounds of fat are equal to 35,000 calories! Most of us have sufficient reserves, capable of sustaining us for many weeks.

read more here :
http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

Love Always
mudra

Oh, yes I forgot to mention that I drank almost a gallon of water a day, but then I was still in the de-toxing stage of the fast, even after 60 days.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #31
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha
yes let's face it
'life' is really very simple
most people believe they have to eat
and it's only a belief
you don't have to eat
and if you choose to stop eating
eventually you either 'die' or keep on 'living'
leave or live
it doesn't matter
mahalo
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #32
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

maybe the society we´re in is what make us corrupt on this matter, doesn´t mean that we are weak on our will, it´s the live we´re in, the environment we chose to be, and the people we love and care suffer and stress only by hearing that we are going to jump on this. the ones that tryed to stop eating for more than a few days or weaks know that this is possible and they feel a lot better with one self, physically and spiritally.
even if we turn vegetarian we kill a living being, cut a flower and she dies. what if we chose to separate completly from this way of living instead of just get along with the rest of the crowd, well the rest of the crowd could live this way if they are informed or maybe not, the addiction to food and the pleasure of eating is so stonger, we know that there is another way to live here. i liked to live much longer if i live in world totally connected with nature. i´m studying architecture and i´m allways researching on green living, recycling materials friend to nature, i try to contribute to a better living every time, we are a minority in the way we think about life and how welive on this planet, but i believe that this is the correct way.
afterall we kill every living being and pollutute everything on this planet, it is not the way.
for me this thread is one of the most interesting conversation here.
thank you

enjoy every day in positive way

pedro

Last edited by pedro m.b.; 02-12-2010 at 01:06 PM.
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #33
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I think this subject is a very powerful demonstration of the vast human powers which can be accessed by conscious conditioning:

If you believe that you have to eat, then you will have to eat.
If you can resonate with the fact that you do not have to eat, then that’s your reality.

That sounds unbelievable to the others, but if you are already in that vibration, then it is simple knowledge for you. But if you are not, then the difficulty is to achieve this resonance.
You will have to become sensitive to your inner voice/guidance/intuition first. It is this inner communication which will guide you.
Of course you can force yourself by sheer willpower into 3-4 weeks of fasting, but without inner communication you might not achieve your goal. If you go just like this, then this is personal: You might experience the victory of your will over your body, or you might experience your failure and learn that you need to prepare more for this journey. Whatever it will be, you will have consciously expanded your boundaries.

That’s where non-physical prep comes in. It’s a kind of inner re-assurance, a training to keep balance in case the path becomes very narrow. It would be wise to be prepared for a journey into the unknown.

The first step can be to acknowledge that there might be secrets to be discovered, which are worth the effort. You will have to have the courage to go for them.
You have to make conscious choices in how to increase your vibration/inner understanding.

It is not about fasting. If you start reading literature about it, then you missed the point. Because every literature about fasting has an underlying thought model: The TEMPORARY reduction of food-intake. These books will warn/condition you that it’s dangerous to fast for a prolonged time.
A typical example of (anti)-conditioning is the link, posted in this thread:

“The body has a store of protein, and it uses it
selectively. Dying cells are the first to be used and healthy
and vital tissues are the very last and will only be used as a
last resort. Only during starvation is protein being stripped
from healthy tissue to be used to survive.”

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

That’s not the right literature to prepare yourself for the transition into a Breatharian.
You have to realize that you are about to throw off the yoke of rational materialism regarding the nature of yourself. This is a mental/spiritual exercise with very subtle mechanisms. There are guidelines to be followed, which will facilitate this transition. These are like compasses in the open sea: You are using them because, after sailing for long on that journey, you do not want to miss your destination.

There are always people who think that they are special, and that they do not need to prepare or follow guidelines. That might be correct, or it might be a self delusional game of EGO. You might have to realize that you might be beyond certain rules, but maybe not beyond all rules. To play dice in this way during the process is not wise:

A lady, Verity Linn, died during the process, after not following the guidelines.

Here excerpts of the PRESS STATEMENT from Jasmuheen at the Self Empowerment Academy regarding the death of Verity Linn in Scotland:

“We continually stress that a person has to be extremely fit on all levels prior to partaking in this self-initiation and for the last 3 years, we have said time and time again that unless a person is physically fit, emotionally fit, mentally fit and spiritually fit that they should not attempt to do this.”

Your game has already changed - by reading this.

Last edited by bashi; 02-12-2010 at 03:04 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #34
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet..

Sokushinbutsu: Self-mummified Monks

http://cogitz.com/2009/08/24/sokushi...mmified-monks/
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #35
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, good!
That's called conditioning !
It is another example of the self-transformational power of humans. Only into the "wrong" direction. How can you drink lacquer with an intention to mummify yourself?

I am talking about something else. About this:

Last edited by bashi; 02-12-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #36
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread. Has anyone checked out sun gazing? It is supposed to achieve the same result. It is also supposed to cure the body and with the assualt on hoslistic medicine that is going on this may be an alternative.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #37
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: No Food - No Fear

Please see My reply above - I reference It specifically...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, good!
That's called conditioning !
It is another example of the self-transformational power of humans. Only into the "wrong" direction. How can you drink lacquer with an intention to mummify yourself?

I am talking about something else. About this:

Who is that pretty lady?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #39
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet..

Sokushinbutsu: Self-mummified Monks

That is bowing a bit too much to the body culture of this planet.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

As with ANY spiritual development process or practice, "stuff" will come up from the subconscious programs and one needs to have the tools or techniques firmly squared away in their minds to handle whatever negatives come up.

We live in a two-terminal, dual universe and thus whenever one attempts to do something "positive", the negative WILL rear its head, and knowing some processes or techniques will help one to push through to a successful collapse of both fixed positive and fixed negative.

For example, when I first started a form of meditation, I felt the sensation of asphyxiation. I would have stopped there if I were not made wiser by my teachers, but instead I stayed calm through the experience. I no longer experience that when I meditate, other stuff comes up though :-)
Old 02-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #41
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Who is that pretty lady?
Yasmuheen.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #42
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

This is very interesting to me, it represents freedom. I went seven months without eatting due to stress (divorce) and I lost 150 lbs. I almost died.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #43
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Her some info about sun gazing:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfCU_VCvc9k&NR=1

http://www.sunson2005.narod.ru/HRM-2.html

Manek mentions also bare food walking. I learned that some Breatharians are consciously taking the energy through the feet from Mother Earth.

I have practised the sun gazing during my process just a bit in the beginning. I continued by visualizing the inflow of energy directly into my body, without the Sun or Earth. For me it was a matter of personal conditioning.

The sun gazing or bare foot walking is a kind of tool to help you accept the fact that you can live without food. Once you have manifested this knowledge inside you, then you do not need it any more. Manek mentions this also.
Compare it with the balance-assistance given to a kid which learns to drive a bicycle.

You can do it for yourself in steps:

1. Gaze at the sun in the open and feel the energy flowing and filling your body
2. Gaze from inside through a window at the sun and etc...
3. While being inside, expose a lot of skin to the sun. Then close your eyes and feel the energy flowing and filling your body.
4. Then wear a thin cloth and etc…
5. Wear a thick cloth, feel the warmth of the sun through the cloth and visualize how the energy flows into the body.
6. Wear something where you cannot feel anymore the sun and visualize etc…
7. Realize that, if you can receive the energy flow through this, then you can receive it any place just by visualizing it.

Or try any other procedure which fits you.
Important is the process of visualization, do not skip that. Meditation helps to develop visualization skills.

You will have to find out by yourself at which position you are in this journey. It is wise to assume that you are at the beginning.

"A fearless mind is our requirement. You will become fearless. A fearless person enjoys his life." Hira Ratan Manek in Part 2

Old 02-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #44
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha

and the most important
is to continously be in contact with what you are :

A W A R E N E S S

mahalo
Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #45
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

Jasmuheen
I met her in 2001. I was working in small Pranic Healing Center in a suburb in Chennai, and one day the centerleader annonsed that an australian lady would come by for a little introduction on living on Prana. I knew nothing about it at the time and where just showing up in the evening. I was amazed by the lady's energy and what she told us. At the time she had not been eating for 7 years

Michael Werner
I met him in 2005 in a museum in Wiesbaden. He had a lecture there for a hundred curious people. He really made an impression on me, because of his total ordinaryness and his simpleness. He stated : the only problem he had with not eating was sosial. He said the reason he didn't eat was that he felt better than when he was eating
Old 02-13-2010, 12:29 AM   #46
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

I fasted for about 60 days, water only, and FELT GREAT!!! almost the whole time. I also successfully processed out compulsions regarding eating.

When I started eating again, it was actually uncomfortable for me because the vibrations of the food were lower than I was vibrationally.

cheers,
Gnosis
Well done Gnosis.
It is interesting to note you fell the vibrations of the food were lower than you were vibratinally. Was this organic food or usual one ? Cooked or raw ?

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:19 AM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Mudra,

We had a coupon to Montana's and the first meal I had was aged beef (blue rare) and vegetables (lightly cooked).

The next morning I had a feeling of impending doom and I realized it was the "cow" I just ate :-) Now I understand why Christians bless their food before they eat :-) I had to process out the cow's emotional state after the fact.

Wine and other alcoholic beverages smell and taste horrid to me. Truthfully I'd rather not eat and I'm waiting for my in-laws to go back home so I can not eat in peace :-)

cheers!
gnosis
Old 02-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #48
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

This is the sound from the „Silence of the Lambs” ....
Old 02-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #49
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

M. Werner mentioned an important aspect of being a Breatharian:

The social implications of not eating any food.

We are living in a society in which the consummation of food in a group is an important aspect of social bonding. Anybody not participating in it will face the consequences. In the end it can be that there are much less parties, dinners or social gatherings to be attended to, either by free will or by not being invited because of the inherent strangeness of being a Breatharian.
The psychological impact of this change of society’s attitude towards a Breatharian should not be underestimated. There are three ways out:
1. You are not bothered too much about this change of attitude, and it is not affecting you too much.
2. You are bothered and are actively looking for a new group, in which your Breatharian status is not only tolerated, but very much welcomed.
3. You follow common social expectation & pressure and then start eating again.

Most people who have gone through the process of becoming a Breatharian, have in the end started eating again. For some it was because of social pressure, but for others it was a kind of boring to be a Breatharian. There is a kind of “Lust for Taste” phenomenon with many Breatharians. This is not hunger, but the urge to taste, say a fresh apple or a fresh bread. It’s about the taste-sensation being more a carnal desire than a mere hunger, that drives somebody to start eating again.
When i started eating again, because of social pressure, then it was also perceived like a kind of lowering my energies. The chewing and swallowing was an act of profanity, which others expected me to perform.
I started with cereals, dry fruits and nuts; mixed, ground and boiled; no milk products in the beginning.

Last edited by bashi; 02-18-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Take a bite and chew a long tiime :-)