Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default MANIFESTATION Meditation Frequencies

I had been searching for alternative medicine sources, and was directed to the following source by a friend who has been looking at this form of healing.

The following is the copy of the info i received back and is about meditation frequencies used in healing.

"MANIFESTATION Meditation Frequencies, Downloads

I wanted to share this information with the group here in the hopes that some members may have an interest in participating in an exotic, experimental research project.

I'm the lead researcher for this initiative.

Our experimental group of approximately 1300 volunteers have been witness to, in the last week, some really unusual and intense phenomena playing out... bordering on the concretely paranormal.

I released new 'frequency' prototypes this last week that our group tested, the results have been staggering.

I call these new prototypes the 'Manifestation Meditation' series.

Data collected on reaction responses to the first two frequencies of this series released, have been over the top favourable.....

We are finding that actual 'things' are happening, when these frequencies are simply played. Very noticeable and dramatic effects and changes in the body, mind and environment - unlike anything induced by any other sound.

What we need right now however, are more volunteers who are willing to test out our other frequencies and keep a log of their findings and report their observations to our group. There is no cost required for testing frequencies, the primary benefit to my group and I is the collection of data.... the benefit to you, well... once you see what we are engaged in

I think you will be more than satisfied with the experience.....

Two things important here, one is to share with you the observations of our group in their process of discovery in relation to the Manifestation Meditation series - the thought being, that you are likely to not only find this intrinsically interesting and newsworthy but also inspiring. The second is to provide you with a means of facilitating your own journey through this phenomena in the hopes you can share your own unique findings with us.

Feel free to view a recent post on our research forum that details how to access this information and also various frequency tracks you can download.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_sound_of_stars/message/6852

I also wanted to share with you a bit more on who I am and what this is all about. Following is a letter I sent off to other volunteer candidates for their reference, I hope this helps to shed more light on all this for you.

"I'm a scientific researcher developing acoustic frequencies that contain geometric representations of different states of consciousness that when listened to tend to entrain the mind and body rapidly and dramatically into specific desired states.

This project has spanned the last 7 years, I have a test group of approximately 1350 volunteers. Results to date of exposure to these frequencies encompass dramatic phenomena related to regeneration, healing, well being.

Over the course of roughly the last year, the focus has been on addressing general and specific areas of mind and body debilitation, with the hoped for target in mind of increasing overall wellness.

You can review volunteer reports of effects of these frequencies at

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...ound_of_stars/

What Iʼm looking for is volunteers willing to test them and to report any and all effects observed as this will greatly support research and development.

I'd be happy to provide more information on this and provide anyone the samples of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their interested.

If you are interested and willing to participate in this please email me direct if you wish at

ascend@aweber.com

If you would like to get access to these frequencies. They are in the form of MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and you can burn them to CD and play them on your car stereo or whatever. I would appreciate any feedback and observations that you

have if you use them as that is helpful to me in my research.

Looking forward to out mutual future discussions! "

'we are all in the right place, at the right time, at any one moment of our lives'

Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MANIFESTATION Meditation Frequencies

I joined the yahoo group and was referred to the webpage for the "company" don't see anywhere there's an actual research project going on. I do see where testimonials are being requested for the use of the product (maybe that's the research). I do see where you can get free 20 second "low granularity" demos, but the longer versions, 5-10 minutes, are for sale. Also, the newer "experimental" frequencies are apparently available for free, but you are requested to do a testimonial. I also acknowledge that I only did a cursory review of the site, and did not follow the second link.

http://69.89.31.222/~thesoun6/?page_id=26

http://69.89.31.222/~thesoun6

If you're interested in this technology, it looks like it might be interesting to try. However, it seems to me like it's a sales pitch rather than an actual research project - and to "advertise" as "free" is a misnomer.
alys

Last edited by alyscat; 12-28-2008 at 02:38 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frequencies, manifestation, meditation