Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-30-2009, 04:34 AM   #51
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams

Thanks I shall look into that!!
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 AM   #52
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

mystique.... that's a great suggestion for him to read.... i read that many years ago and it is quite convincing.

m1... the bible is not all truth...it's mixed w distortions, "truths" and propaganda...it's been edited and changed countless times. for instance mary magdelene was actually jesus's most cherished prophet as she was actually married to him.

labeling "christians", etc. is all about separating everyone. you have every right to believe what you believe. alll the religions all go back to ancient egypt, etc. check out zeitgeist.com

another source which i resonate w re. many questions re. "truths" is bashar. check him out... just google him. tons of youtube videos. etc.

thanks for sharing your story w all of us. you are gifted and psychic.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #53
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
mystique.... that's a great suggestion for him to read.... i read that many years ago and it is quite convincing.

m1... the bible is not all truth...it's mixed w distortions, "truths" and propaganda...it's been edited and changed countless times. for instance mary magdelene was actually jesus's most cherished prophet as she was actually married to him.

labeling "christians", etc. is all about separating everyone. you have every right to believe what you believe. alll the religions all go back to ancient egypt, etc. check out zeitgeist.com

another source which i resonate w re. many questions re. "truths" is bashar. check him out... just google him. tons of youtube videos. etc.

thanks for sharing your story w all of us. you are gifted and psychic.
You've been watching too many Dan Brown movies.

Also, the KJV of the Bible is translated "directly" from the original Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek. It isn't "re-written". That is just something ignorant people say because they don't want to believe that there is a God and therefore hate any thought of the Bible.

I'll pass on "bashar" videos. If that where you get your information, fine. However, you should not go around slamming things that you you obviously have no knowledge about.

Last edited by m1*; 10-30-2009 at 09:34 AM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #54
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Hold on M1, I know your a christian and your belief system shall always defend itself no matter what anybody says, but she was making a accurate observation, not to mention the bible was mistranslated on gross level, the fact remains too much about the religion is prone to skepticism that's why the call it FAITH, the belief in a system that holds not basis that can be proven.

lets look at Jesus, he is only mentioned in conditioned history, no real history exists, I can tell you of over 40 Hebrew scholars that documented the times of Jesus era, because they lived during those times and not one of them mentions him, only through the manipulated roman catholic industry was he written in, and desperately so.

I have to much doubt about the religion because its of its strict contradictory rules, plus no christian seems to follow ANY of them not one, God never mentioned in his commandments that we should follow the word of a MAN, this pisses me off to no end because, God clearly states that he is the god and no other yet people still use Jesus to pray through, and ask Jesus for help and not god, he is the son of God okay great, do ask Jesus if you can sleep over in his house or his dad?

The whole Christian vs Muslim thing also annoys me as it is a mute debate, two Identical religions with very few discrepancy that are fundamentally at war, how pointless and pathetic that ultimately results in a massive loss of life on a major scale, you have school girls in Indonesia that are being decapitated by Muslims and Muslims being burned in Malaysia by Christians

Please the FACT that religion is a major Problem with our society is very real, and as long as we have people willing to fight and die for the same god under the same sky on the same planet, just goes to show how enslaved narrow minded and controllable we are.

One thing i saw that shows me a lot about this religion, you watch the evangelical guys and they get up and feel the holy spirit and dance around like a bunch of idiots, now go to a church, in the UK or watch songs of praise, is it the fact that because Brits are not Americans they can not feel the holy spirit or fall out, like I have seen happen over here? are we out of the club because we are different, please somebody explain that because it just further shows me what utter ******** it really is and the lengths people go to just to belong to a cult that earns more money than any other organization in the USA.

My uncle in law is a pastor, and whilst his family lives in the ghetto, he lives like a king, he wont help them, but it makes me ask, why pay tides when these people are lining their pockets with god money?? and what does god need with a star ship? what does he need with money? again ridiculous notions that brought about the very tax we all have to suffer now.

M1 this is not an attack on you but the religion and these are my own personal views, I just do not like it when people get high and might and say somebody dose not know about a subject, who are you to say what anybody knows, or does not know. The fact is you don't know either, none of us know what went on back in those days, but the facts we follow today raise serious invalidation's to the religion at present, for good or bad.

Fighting about this subject is the very opposite of what the subject is supposed to represent, yet that is all we do and all we shall ever do as long as people are concerned with the my god rules and your god dose not,

Don't even get me started on the complete disregard of previous civilizations, or the Jesus clones that came before him and did exactly the same things.

ok im done
Old 10-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #55
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Hold on M1, I know your a christian and your belief system shall always defend itself no matter what anybody says, but she was making a accurate observation, not to mention the bible was mistranslated on gross level, the fact remains too much about the religion is prone to skepticism that's why the call it FAITH, the belief in a system that holds not basis that can be proven.

lets look at Jesus, he is only mentioned in conditioned history, no real history exists, I can tell you of over 40 Hebrew scholars that documented the times of Jesus era, because they lived during those times and not one of them mentions him, only through the manipulated roman catholic industry was he written in, and desperately so.

I have to much doubt about the religion because its of its strict contradictory rules, plus no christian seems to follow ANY of them not one, God never mentioned in his commandments that we should follow the word of a MAN, this pisses me off to no end because, God clearly states that he is the god and no other yet people still use Jesus to pray through, and ask Jesus for help and not god, he is the son of God okay great, do ask Jesus if you can sleep over in his house or his dad?

The whole Christian vs Muslim thing also annoys me as it is a mute debate, two Identical religions with very few discrepancy that are fundamentally at war, how pointless and pathetic that ultimately results in a massive loss of life on a major scale, you have school girls in Indonesia that are being decapitated by Muslims and Muslims being burned in Malaysia by Christians

Please the FACT that religion is a major Problem with our society is very real, and as long as we have people willing to fight and die for the same god under the same sky on the same planet, just goes to show how enslaved narrow minded and controllable we are.

One thing i saw that shows me a lot about this religion, you watch the evangelical guys and they get up and feel the holy spirit and dance around like a bunch of idiots, now go to a church, in the UK or watch songs of praise, is it the fact that because Brits are not Americans they can not feel the holy spirit or fall out, like I have seen happen over here? are we out of the club because we are different, please somebody explain that because it just further shows me what utter ******** it really is and the lengths people go to just to belong to a cult that earns more money than any other organization in the USA.

My uncle in law is a pastor, and whilst his family lives in the ghetto, he lives like a king, he wont help them, but it makes me ask, why pay tides when these people are lining their pockets with god money?? and what does god need with a star ship? what does he need with money? again ridiculous notions that brought about the very tax we all have to suffer now.

M1 this is not an attack on you but the religion and these are my own personal views, I just do not like it when people get high and might and say somebody dose not know about a subject, who are you to say what anybody knows, or does not know. The fact is you don't know either, none of us know what went on back in those days, but the facts we follow today raise serious invalidation's to the religion at present, for good or bad.

Fighting about this subject is the very opposite of what the subject is supposed to represent, yet that is all we do and all we shall ever do as long as people are concerned with the my god rules and your god dose not,

Don't even get me started on the complete disregard of previous civilizations, or the Jesus clones that came before him and did exactly the same things.

ok im done
Kinsuemei2, it appears that you have projected your disdain for religion into me. I am very dismayed with your response, because I agree with practically everything you've said. I am dismayed, not because I am "religious" and you've challenged my "beliefs", but because I have to deal with this time and time again - both online and in life. I am not a religious person. I've stated that on this forum more than once.

I just get very tired of people projecting their hate for religion on me. I ALSO can't stand religion. But the Bible isn't a religion. It's book. I could go on to include how you are incorrect with some of the things you've stated above -- but I will stop and agree with you. There's no point in arguing about it.

I am at a loss why people get so upset and angry at the mention of "Jesus". I could also have typed a 35 paragraph response to dolphin, pointing out many discrepancies -- but I am just sick and tired of it. I am really very tired of people, online, basically attacking me because I've read the Bible for 20 years, understand it clearly, and therefore find validity in the word of the Bible. Then I get people who know next to nothing about it, telling me things that flat out aren't true and expect me to sit here and say: "Oh ok, you watched a Dan Brown Movie and Read the Bible Code, so you must know more about it than me".

I have only two options. 1). I can provide lengthy evidence why explaining why person has made incorrect statements, but that would result in an ENDLESS debate over "religion", because 95% if people in this world have NO idea what's written in the Bible. All they know is religion and televangelists and a few cleches.

I am just SO sick and tired of having to debate things -- and defend myself against beliefs WHICH I DON'T EVEN FRICKIN {{{HOLD}}}. I never ever want to debate. I get pulled into them by people who find something to hate about religion and want to take it out on "ME". I say one thing and then people go off on a tangent, getting all upset just because I mentioned Jesus.

Basically dolphin was very rude, saying that a book that I know a lot about and believe, is "propaganda", "mixed with distortions", saying that "Jesus was married to Mary Magdaline (ie: stright from Dan Brown - NOT in the Bible at all), and that all religions go back to Egypt (the Bible is older than Egypt for a start), it's just endless. How was I supposed to respond? "Yeah ok, I am retarded. You are right. I'll never mention anything about the Bible again".

I could have debated but I just can't be bothered. I tried to back out of it, but now you're on my back too, telling me YOU'RE "****** off". I just don't want to debate ok? You tell me you don't want to argue, yet you practically grab me by the hair and pull me straight into the RING. If you REALLY want to debate about it, go and open a thread and I will argue ONCE on this forum about the whole situation. Everyone who hates religion (yet knows practically NOTHING about the Bible) can come and beat the living daylights out of me, get it out of their system - and then hopefully we can all move on.

Then I will get up, dust myself off and explain exactly what's REALLY written in the Bible while everyone else sits down to catch their breath.

Edit: And P.S. I've noticed that you CONSTANTLY post UTTERLY unrelated things in my posts. You DOUBLE post things. You take things WAY off topic -- and I'd appreciate it if you'd start creating your OWN threads, instead of hijacking mine. I request that you go and create a new topic and take dolphin with you, called "WHY I HATE THE BIBLE AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE". I will give my response there, so this thread isn't cluttered up with the tired of Bible arguments that are all over the internet, which I am UTTERLY sick and tired of!

Last edited by m1*; 10-30-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #56
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Look I am sorry, I did take it out on you and for that I am sorry, I have no excuse, it's been a very bad couple of days and I should not vent my anger on others, I agree that many people quote that idiot Dan Brown, who I do not like incidentally he blatantly stole peoples work and published it for himself, his theories are also in dispute, but again.

i do not want to fight you, or argue, as I said, I was wrong and it's been a bad few days, you will have to forgive my douchbaggery as I am sure I will make an ass out myself again before my time here is done, but that's just the way I am, and at least I can admit that I do make ALOT of mistakes, I hope you can forgive my outburst.

I am in so much pain that I get very hostile on my 'Bad days' so please bear with me, if I get out of line just tell me, I can take it when my ego gets in the way of my rationale.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #57
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Edit: And P.S. I've noticed that you CONSTANTLY post UTTERLY unrelated things in my posts. You DOUBLE post things. You take things WAY off topic -- and I'd appreciate it if you'd start creating your OWN threads, instead of hijacking mine. I request that you go and create a new topic and take dolphin with you, called "WHY I HATE THE BIBLE AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE". I will give my response there, so this thread isn't cluttered up with the tired of Bible arguments that are all over the internet, which I am UTTERLY sick and tired of![/QUOTE]

okay but given the last part of your information may I just point out somethings.

YOu asked about dreams twice, so i shared my information with you, I did re post one part but had you read it, you would also see that I had also changed the second post, so it was not spam at all,

Secondly you asked how do reptilian eyes work, well I simply answered how they work an.... you know what it don't matter man I will not post anything else on YOUR pages again sorry
Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #58
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Look I am sorry, I did take it out on you and for that I am sorry, I have no excuse, it's been a very bad couple of days and I should not vent my anger on others, I agree that many people quote that idiot Dan Brown, who I do not like incidentally he blatantly stole peoples work and published it for himself, his theories are also in dispute, but again.

i do not want to fight you, or argue, as I said, I was wrong and it's been a bad few days, you will have to forgive my douchbaggery as I am sure I will make an ass out myself again before my time here is done, but that's just the way I am, and at least I can admit that I do make ALOT of mistakes, I hope you can forgive my outburst.

I am in so much pain that I get very hostile on my 'Bad days' so please bear with me, if I get out of line just tell me, I can take it when my ego gets in the way of my rationale.
Kinsuemei2, look, I sincerely don't want to argue either. I really don't. I have no will to argue. I have no will to debate. I sincerely and honestly don't. I don't want to be negative. I don't want to have to "have it out" with people. I just lost it - because time and time again, at the mention of "Jesus" or "The Bible" online, I have to go through that religious debate thing - and I am sick of it. I really am. I don't want to. I just want to be allowed to express what I believe, without people flat out, bluntly saying that what ever I believe is a load of hooey because it's from a book that people regard as "propaganda".

That would be the same as if I went to ANYONE else's beliefs on this forum and said: "Yeah well your source is all a load of BS". I plain out wouldn't do it, because EVERYONE has some truths. I just think it's useless and unproductive to try and discredit someone in such a manner. It's really rude and obnoxious what dolphin said. The main aim was basically just to discredit anything I ahve to say. Then I lost it because you basically backed dolphin up with more talk about religion, and I was sitting here thinking: "Oh, here we go again. I mentioned Jesus so now I ahve to devend myself against projections of being 'Religious' all over again", like I've had to do 50,000 times over the last 10 years. I'm off it.

Look, I apologise too. I am really sorry about my post above. But I just wanted to show how annoyed I get when people don't just stick to communication without trying to discredit people. I wish people could just stick with sharing information and offering suggestions and responses. There's no need for people to pull me into a religious debate, because I just don't want to. I am sick of it. I know all the cleches. I know what most people will say in such a debate. I've been through it hundreds and hundreds of times. It never got anyone anywhere.

I sincerely do not want to have negative communications with anyone on this forum. I am really upset that I made that post above - but I just didn't know how else to make it clear that 1). I am not religious 2). I don't want to debate religion or defend the atrocities people have done in the name of religion 3). I sincerely DO believe that the Bible was not penned by man. And if anyone would like me to go into my reasoning for that, in a productive and mature discussion, I am quite willing to do that in another thread -- should someone wish to bring it up. But this thread was not intended to debate religion.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #59
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

M, while I basically agree with your opinion on the bible, it seems that maybe you spend way too much time writing your opinions on this and other threads.

Go outside, get some fresh air, read a good book, exercise

Get out from in front of the computer
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #60
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
M, while I basically agree with your opinion on the bible, it seems that maybe you spend way too much time writing your opinions on this and other threads.

Go outside, get some fresh air, read a good book, exercise

Get out from in front of the computer
What I would really like is for the thread to remain on topic and not become a religious debate by people who have religious hangups -- projecting them into me, without really knowing "what" I believe. I am not religious, so this whole page is just a distraction from the original post. Also, I really don't think it's appropriate for you to suggest I go find something else to do. This is a thread that I created and I am responding to it. Thank you for your concern.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #61
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Kinsuemei2
Have you read the book "Many Lives, Many Masters", by Dr. Brian Weiss? He is a psychiatrist who deals with dreams, phobias... and stumbled into reincarnation never intending or wanting to investigate this topic.
Phenomenal book. You might like it.
No, I haven't - but I would be interested to read it. There's a lot of things that I don't have a final conclusion on -- and past lives is one of them.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #62
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

m1, it's obvious from your hostility towards anyone who does not believe what you do. you are the one attacking. i didn't get my info from dan brown, how patronizing is that? where do you get off writing that i wrote something that i didn't?

i don't care if you've been reading the bible for 100 yrs... it doesn't mean your an expert. your info is completely wrong. countless historians including tsarion, david icke, david maxwell, on and on and on...who will refute you. you're just a BIBLE THUMPER and closed minded to anyone expressing FACTS... you better do your research.

having witnessed your last post to this topic, i no longer am interested in your "dreams", premonitions, etc.... bec. if you're so easily fooled by the bible than your ability to decipher what's really happening is quite pedantic.

not worth putting any more energy into this bec. you are so threatened. grow up.

Last edited by dolphin; 10-30-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #63
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
m1, it's obvious from your hostility towards anyone who does not believe what you do. you are the one attacking. i didn't get my info from dan brown, how patronizing is that? where do you get off writing that i wrote something that i didn't?

i don't care if you've been reading the bible for 100 yrs... it doesn't mean your an expert. your info is completely wrong. countless historians who will refute you. you're just a BIBLE THUMPER and closed minded to anyone expressing FACTS... you better do your research.

not worth putting any more energy into this bec. you are so threatened. grow up.
Dolphin, it's not that I can't accept that people wont believe what do. That's not it at all. I just don't want people to assume that I am religious, just because I mention the Bible. See, what you said above is exactly what I mean: that I am a "bible thumper and that I am closed minded". This is usually the sentiment right off the bat (with most people), at the mere "mention" of the Bible. I would like to try and get passed it, because it is distracting. See, I believe that there is very valuable information in the Bible, and it's hard to get a mature and logical conversation happening, when other forum members pop up declaring that it's all propaganda and useless.

I don't have any beliefs that I wish to press on anyone. I don't have anything to "preach". I am not religious. I just want to get passed the reflex reaction that most people have upon the mere mention of the Bible, because it is very distracting. If you go through all of my threads here, you'll find that I am hardly a "Bible Thumper". I think it is very unfair of you to cut me off and discredit my opinion and call me names, on the basis that you do not agree with the Bible.

I wouldn't even make an ISSUE of it -- it's the VERY fact that other people DO (which be comes distracting) that I want to prevent. It has nothing to do with me getting upset over whether people agree with me or not. Can you see where I am coming from?

For a start, this VERY response should be totally unnecessary. I am here explaining myself, as politely as I can, just so that the topic can move forward without getting into religious debates. I don't know how else to explain it. I'll wait for your response, and if you still insist on reducing what I have to say to useless, because you can't personally stand the Bible, and back it up by calling me a closed minded Bible thumper -- then I'll try again.

See, the whole reason I tried to prevent this, is because I KNEW that's what you thought of me before you even validated it with this response. I could read the sentiment behind your post. I just wanted you to get away from projecting your disdain for "religion" onto me, because I also can't stand it. You don't need to go in that direction.

Last edited by m1*; 10-30-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #64
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

2nd law of creation: you get back what you put out
Old 10-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #65
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

"I believe that there is ONE truth and ONE reality -- and we need to all head in that ONE direction to find it. Note: this is a DIFFERENT thing from "perceptions"...

That is my view as well, One Actuality. I would also have to say that it's admirable that you have not allowed your experiences to shape what you believe. What you want, if I am correct, is to KNOW.

I've had lots of experiences oobe's, lucid dreams that changed to being in another realm (conscious while body is asleep), that kind of thing... I've had encounters w/"demonic" beings (at least that was how I responded, w/terror.. but it could have been that I had extreme cognitive disonance, nowhere to put the stuff)... I've also had many, numerous Victory dreams (that's what I call them, overcoming dire obstacles) but my point is, I do not "believe" in reincarnation either because I don't KNOW it is the Truth absolutely. I don't know if I have any beliefs anymore at all! I know that I exist and I know there is Something that guides me, call it God, but I don't believe in Jesus at all but rather, I do use the term Christ consciousness, which are attributes of spirit.

The mind, is a terrible thing huh?? (smirks)... anyway, having had so many deja vu's, precognitions that happened, seeing visions,etc... Still I do not KNOW any more than I did before. The more I learn, the less I know.

Let me give you an example of how perceptions matter. It was (from my perception) a kind gesture by Reader that taking a break might be useful and you replied ... "I really don't think it's appropriate for you to suggest I go find something else to do."

That reply tells me that you might be under alot of stress over your experiences, together w/a bit of a hair trigger dealing w/people in general, perhaps from your expectations. Your response to Reader might have expressed a good chuckle of appreciation.

I empathize w/your concern over the dreams & experiences your entire life. There is nothing anyone can say except, thanks for sharing them, as we don't know what they mean either or how to stop them.... but next time you have an encounter, try to ask them who they are, what they want. And, since you're certain that you Know Jesus exists (the one thing you Do know from what you've written), ask him for assistance and protection.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:07 AM   #66
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
"I believe that there is ONE truth and ONE reality -- and we need to all head in that ONE direction to find it. Note: this is a DIFFERENT thing from "perceptions"...

That is my view as well, One Actuality. I would also have to say that it's admirable that you have not allowed your experiences to shape what you believe. What you want, if I am correct, is to KNOW.
That's right. No matter what I experience, I can't say for sure I know anything. It "seems" as if I have had heaps of abduction experiences. I have a patch of missing skin on my leg for a start (that wasn't there when I went to sleep). It got infected and was bruised in that spot for three years. I still have the mark. That pretty much qualifies as an abduction experience in most people's books (ie: scoop marks).. but was I abducted? Well, let's just say that I don't have the video footage and no one got a post card from "Mars". I've also woken up with various other injuries. How did I get them? I don't know. All I know is that I was fine when I went to bed.

Quote:
I've had lots of experiences oobe's, lucid dreams that changed to being in another realm (conscious while body is asleep), that kind of thing... I've had encounters w/"demonic" beings (at least that was how I responded, w/terror.. but it could have been that I had extreme cognitive disonance, nowhere to put the stuff)... I've also had many, numerous Victory dreams (that's what I call them, overcoming dire obstacles) but my point is, I do not "believe" in reincarnation either because I don't KNOW it is the Truth absolutely. I don't know if I have any beliefs anymore at all! I know that I exist and I know there is Something that guides me, call it God, but I don't believe in Jesus at all but rather, I do use the term Christ consciousness, which are attributes of spirit.
I neither believe - nor disbelieve in reincarnation. All I know is that I have memories from "somewhere" and I had them since I was a kid. I still have them and I am getting new "memories" all the time. Is this a past life? I really don't know.

Quote:
The mind, is a terrible thing huh?? (smirks)... anyway, having had so many deja vu's, precognitions that happened, seeing visions,etc... Still I do not KNOW any more than I did before. The more I learn, the less I know.
EXACTLY! Me too. The more things I experience, the more puzzle pieces I have to join together, and the more difficult it all becomes. I have so many experiences, I could find a "theory" for every single one of them. But that theory might very well be based on my "perception" which may very well not be correct.

Quote:
Let me give you an example of how perceptions matter. It was (from my perception) a kind gesture by Reader that taking a break might be useful and you replied ... "I really don't think it's appropriate for you to suggest I go find something else to do."

That reply tells me that you might be under alot of stress over your experiences, together w/a bit of a hair trigger dealing w/people in general, perhaps from your expectations. Your response to Reader might have expressed a good chuckle of appreciation.
Actually - I am quite sure I perceived correctly. I don't think the comment was really necessary and didn't contribute anything useful to the thread.

Quote:
I empathize w/your concern over the dreams & experiences your entire life. There is nothing anyone can say except, thanks for sharing them, as we don't know what they mean either or how to stop them.... but next time you have an encounter, try to ask them who they are, what they want. And, since you're certain that you Know Jesus exists (the one thing you Do know from what you've written), ask him for assistance and protection.
Here's the thing. More often than not, I can feel a dark presence literally ripping my soul from my body. Is this a "grey" is this a "demon" is it a "drunk goat wearing slippers?" I don't know -- all I know is SOMETHING has been "attacking" me. And you don't wake up with a swollen neck and face from "dreams". During these attacks, I can feel it in my mind. I can feel it in my body. It has a stench that makes me feel as though I am in a universe of darkness. It's PUTRID. I cannot adequately describe how HORRIBLE and EVIL this "presence" actually is. I am usually in a state of fighting just to remain conscious. I can't move. I can't talk. I can't do anything and there is NO worse feeling than this, that I have ever experienced. I simply do NOT have the words to describe how POWEREFUL, OVERBEARING and FRIGHTENING this "entity" or these "entities" actually are. So in the midst of all that: "Um, hello Mr Creepy Dark Lord, who is tearing out my soul -- I am just wondering, who are you and where are you from?" -- usually isn't on my priority of thoughts. I am quite sure that I have been darn lucky to wake up again the next morning many times. All I know is I want it AWAY from me. I don't CARE where it's from and I do NOT want to see it again!

The very reason I "personally" and "wholeheartedly" believe that Jesus is Lord is because for YEARS, I did not call on his name. I didn't know or think to (as I was not raised in a Church). I tried to fight these entities myself, with my own strength. I was left to within an inch of my life, many times. I can't express how I have suffered. However, I began (at one stage) to (at least TRY, even though I couldn't speak) to say: "Jesus, help me". Then, the moment I said that (in my mind), they disappeared.

However, they would show up again the next night (of course) to present me with my scheduled entertainment. Whoever, I said the same thing. Then, they started showing up less and less. Then, I realized the power of Jesus (by example, I had found that they bow to his name -- and LEAVE) and I started praying more and more and also, mainly for that reason, became more interested in what the Bible had to say.

Then, I would pray each night before I want to bed, and I would also read the Bible and pray that Jesus let me understand what I am reading. Before long, I started to understand a lot of things that I didn't quite understand in the BIble. I could share that understanding with people except most people aren't interested because they've decided that it's "useless propaganda for religious people".

I am not religious. I wasn't raised religious. I am not familiar with church rituals, customs or traditions (which is all a part of "religion"). When I was a kid, I didn't know the Bible from a brick. It is all these dreams and experiences that I've had all of my life that lead me to look for answers. These days, I do not suffer those attacks (although I CAN still sense them "sniffing" for me). I have also become quite versed with the concepts on the Bible -- and to the surprise of many who couldn't care less to take the time to ASK ME before JUDGING my "beliefs", I have also found that pretty much all religion operates it total contrast and polarization to the words of the Bible. This is why I get so uptight when people (off the bat) assume that I am a bible thumping religious nut, on some sort of crusade to convert the world. Especially when they spout things that I KNOW are not "from" the Bible, but are from public "perception" which is REALLY mixed up and convoluted. The people OFTEN responsible for this are "church goers" themselves! ie: "Religious people", or people in cults such as JW's and Mormons.

If I did decide to go on a "crusade", the FIRST place I'd go is to a church, and I'd KICK the front door straight in too -- and start pulling people over pews and pulpits by their ears for being so blasphemous and hypocritical. I'd probably start with the satanic Vatican.

I might make a post before long, explaining what my views actually are, including where and how I got them, so that in future, when someone takes it upon themselves to disrupt a thread to explain how horrible the Bible is (in an veiled effort to discredit my views by stealth), I can just send them there and everyone can save themselves a heap of debates and arguing over nothing but presumptions and personal perception.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #67
beren
Avalon Senior Member

These days, I do not suffer those attacks (although I CAN still sense them "sniffing" for me)

They are not leaving anybody alone just like that. They are sniffing so to say to see do you really trust Jesus or that was just a pass through stage in your life...If they see that is was a pass through stage they will come again in bigger presence...

remember what Jesus said about "cleaned house" and demons returning and bringing other demons even worse that they are...

But if you really trust Jesus they will leave you alone, but watch therefore always,since they are like hyenas always preying ...

But be not afraid! Because the one who is helping you is far greater!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:07 AM   #68
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
These days, I do not suffer those attacks (although I CAN still sense them "sniffing" for me)

They are not leaving anybody alone just like that. They are sniffing so to say to see do you really trust Jesus or that was just a pass through stage in your life...If they see that is was a pass through stage they will come again in bigger presence...

remember what Jesus said about "cleaned house" and demons returning and bringing other demons even worse that they are...

But if you really trust Jesus they will leave you alone, but watch therefore always,since they are like hyenas always preying ...

But be not afraid! Because the one who is helping you is far greater!
This is VERY good advice, and I thank you for sharing it.

I know that if I lose trust in Jesus and reject the word of God, they will be back again. It says so in the Bible.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:13 AM   #69
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I feel uncomfortable when people argue- let's all get along! Not saying everyone needs to agree with one another but I like you all!

Peace
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #70
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I feel uncomfortable when people argue- let's all get along! Not saying everyone needs to agree with one another but I like you all!

Peace
eleni, we had actually got back on topic here

Do you have anything to add on the topic at hand?
Old 10-31-2009, 01:49 AM   #71
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

You have had good results calling on the name, so, seems appropriate to apply your relationship in understanding what those dreams & experiences meant. You asked for assistance to understand the Book. Might you receive interpretation for all those terrible experiences including the "testing" you still have?

Or, is the message you have now the realization
that it took those experiences to get you to call on him?
Is that your message? To share the power of Jesus?

How do you see Jesus? Is this power exterior to you and was bestowed to you, that it happens on occasion? Do you feel that you have been the recipient of receiving a new spirit, the "gift of the Holy Spirit?" Is this your message?

I keep an open mind and am always curious to know how one perceives God.

All the discourses about reptilians, demonic, satan, god, etc....
Just who are WE? Heck, by now, regardless of the terminology one uses, reptilians, demons... seems to me to be the same story line w/new jargon... humans need saving, saving from ourselves?

I'm just asking questions because I want to know who we ARE!!!
We can't just be Neutral and no one wants to even THINK that we might be the reptilians ourselves, the demons... geesh.. I'm getting a headache. I hope I'm not off topic, forgive me ifyou perceive that I am. Darn it, I hate it when I hit send to maybe later regret it........ lol
Old 10-31-2009, 02:10 AM   #72
m1*
Banned

Quote:
You have had good results calling on the name, so, seems appropriate to apply your relationship in understanding what those dreams & experiences meant. You asked for assistance to understand the Book. Might you receive interpretation for all those terrible experiences including the "testing" you still have?
Well, actually, this thread didn't really mention the Bible or Jesus to begin with. It just kind of got taken in that direction. All I wanted to do in this thread was outline some dreams and visions that I've had - in case someone might be able to relate or have dreamed something similar.

Regarding the experiences, I don't need interpretation for that. They weren't dreams. I was wide awake and they were real life events. I know what they were: Something EVIL and I don't want to see them again.

Quote:
Or, is the message you have now the realization
that it took those experiences to get you to call on him?
Is that your message? To share the power of Jesus?
No, I didn't have a message in this post. I just wanted to share why I was concerned. However, I do believe that Jesus is LORD, and that YES he does have power over these enities.

Quote:
How do you see Jesus? Is this power exterior to you and was bestowed to you, that it happens on occasion? Do you feel that you have been the recipient of receiving a new spirit, the "gift of the Holy Spirit?" Is this your message?
No, I just feel like I was being attacked - and for years I tried to fight it off myself and got pummeled. I eventually called on Jesus to help me and he helped. I didn't receive anything other than help.

Quote:
I keep an open mind and am always curious to know how one perceives God.
God is the Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End. The First and the Last. God is the source of all life. That's how I see God.

Quote:
All the discourses about reptilians, demonic, satan, god, etc....
Just who are WE? Heck, by now, regardless of the terminology one uses, reptilians, demons... seems to me to be the same story line w/new jargon... humans need saving, saving from ourselves?
I wish there never was any discourse. I wish I could just say how I feel and what I believe (just like everyone else does here) without people attacking me for it. But to answer the question: WHO are we? Well, I don't really know to be perfectly honest. I know that we're children of God, and that we've become detached and that Jesus came to Earth to explain to us how to love and be grafted back onto the living vine to return to immortality -- but beyond that, I can't really say I know.

Quote:
I'm just asking questions because I want to know who we ARE!!!
We can't just be Neutral and no one wants to even THINK that we might be the reptilians ourselves, the demons... geesh.. I'm getting a headache. I hope I'm not off topic, forgive me ifyou perceive that I am. Darn it, I hate it when I hit send to maybe later regret it........ lol
No need to regret it. You posted a response to my thread. I am answering you. I do believe that some of us on this Earth are not God's children. The reason I believe this is that it says in the Bible that in the beginning angels from heaven corrupted man. The rest of the angels (who did not rebel) asked God if they should come down and wipe out the abomination (the tares). God said no, lest one of my children be hurt. So God and the angels of heaven are letting things take their course until harvest (then the wheat and the tares will be obvious). At that time, God will come and collect his wheat and get rid of the tares. That's pretty much who we are and how we got here (as a whole, on this earth) as far as I can see. I know that originally we were put here as immortals. However, because we learned deceit and lying we lost that.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:14 AM   #73
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I guess this thread closes huh? You've shared your dreams & experiences.
thank you
Old 10-31-2009, 02:16 AM   #74
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Well, I guess this thread closes huh? You've shared your dreams & experiences.
thank you
Actually, I would prefer if other people could come along and give their views or perceptions of what I have written. At least -- that's what I intended in the first place.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #75
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
===SHIPS MUST RETURN TO PORT:

First and foremost, I am dreaming "constantly" of ships having to come back to port, or to find inlets, or to get out of harms way, somehow. These dreams are becoming more and more frequent. This has lead me to believe that "something" is very shortly going to cause ships to have to high tail, at rank speed, "out of the way". I have had dozens of dreams with this "theme" to it. I have seen ships breaking in half and sinking too.
You might be able to do something about this. Have you heard of water consciousness (Masuru Emoto, Japan)? He and a lot of others have done experiments with intentional thoughts - there are photos. http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I don't know what they said, but I did perceive that each and every symbol had a meaning and represented something different. But as I panned across the sky, I saw a big black three pronged TRIDENT. Once I saw that, a feeling of dread came over me. That was the first of many dreams I had that involved the sky, and things coming from the sky. The dream felt almost like some sort of awakening. It was like the first scene of a movie that I would watch in bits and pieces for the next 20 years.
Have you written or drawn these out? TRIDENT, for instance, is a nuclear submarine.* The symbols need to be interpreted. You could try listing them here too, so forum members can also take a look, if you're interested.

*Wikipedia: 14 nuclear-powered SSBNs (ballistic missile submarines), each armed with 24 Trident II SLBMs; they are also known as "Trident" submarines, and provide the sea-based leg of the nuclear triad of the United States strategic nuclear weapons arsenal.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote