Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #126
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
I wouldn't Believe everything BF says....I don't even trust him ;/ that's my intuition anyways. Rebe4Life
Ditto when he did his "don't tread on me" act in front of the 'gangsters' house?

My stomach just said, "NO!" in that instance, but the others he did a better job.... of acting perhaps?

Would that not seem to be a rather dangerous thing to do? (Claim to be a member of the Asian secret society when you were not?)

Just my 2 pennies...
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #127
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Benjamin Fulford

*Please be aware that the following represents a partial analysis of this disturbing conflict. That there were equally disturbing less high tech attacks on China. This post represents a study for which other details existed that provide support for the declared enemies in the Pacific and Asian theater were not any more 'good guys' than those of the ultimate masters of my forefathers during this conflict. Other information has since been learned of the limited materials for the making of these weapons of mass destruction. This post was the result of learning of the ultimate controlling the forces of my fellow countrymen in this period; many of whom appear to have been sacrificed just to prep the public for the entrance into the of war. The atrocities committed by forces aligned with the Hitler regime showed even less respect for the sanctity of human life and human dignity, although with lessor technology.

Is anyone else concerned with Fulford's apparent belief that the Rothchild's Euro banksters are a kinder, gentler crowd?

Also, despite escalations by those men behind the curtains of the 'great and wonderful OZ' happening everyday,
nothing of which he wrote or spoke has come to pass.

When one takes an even superficial look at just WWII it becomes clear his perception of the Euros could not be further from the truth.

That together, both dynasties, financed by the Rothschilds, allowed, if not ordered, the destruction of much of Europe, England, Russia, and Japan, with the deliberate killing of millions of innocent elderly, women and children in the process. This, after making, perhaps literally, and backing the arch villain:Hitler and his Nazis.

One particularly disturbing act was the destruction, via a newly developed incendiary bombs, of Dresden where the ~250,000 refugees from Germany had gathered after the Red Cross had been assured Dresden was safe haven and would not be targeted. Indeed, the masses were led to this city where the true leaders surely knew would be the place where they would also be buried, at least those remains that survived the furnace. "Very little, if anything, happens in politics or war by 'accident' or 'mistake', although much is attributed to same."

Several reasons are given as to why the ancient and culturally significant city of Dresden, deluged with non-combatant refugees from the prior bombings, was not only attacked, but the entire city literally FLATTENED and burned with incendiary bombs..

The numbers of dead largely non-combatant elderly, women and children survivors, refugees went as high as 250K despite the war's end being clearly in sight.

Although testing of new incendiary bombs was suggested another more cynical reason was what to do with all the refugees with which soon they would have to deal.

The other acts of completely seemingly unnecessary obliteration, happened in Fulford's neck of the woods: Japan. I've read Japanese authors ask, "We can understand the first bomb, but why the second?" There are others that beg the question, "Would NOT one off the coast have had the same result of saving American lives"? The answer to this question might lie in the limited number of these weapons at that point in time.

Fulford, I believe, made note that they were bombed twice to break the will of the Japanese, and there likely is some truth to this, as those that survived this hell on earth did have incredible stories to tell.

However, could there also be more business like reasons for these acts of the so-called 'Total War Doctrine'?

When one studies the Freemason structure, its far reaching tentacles, ruthlessness well wrapped in philanthropy, primary business interests, methods of infiltration, incorporation into the military, local politics, and their total annihilation tactics, other possible reasons present:

Below is the main "Tools of the trade" of political control and wealth, symbolically represented.
(Please don't bother telling me what this symbol 'really means' as you should know double and triple talk too is a major tool of the 'adepts' slowly 'boiling' their Mason 'brothers', one degree at a time, lest they too jump from the proverbial 'pot' of the frog.)

Is this the current incarnation of the 'Feathered Serpent' of the Aztecs that DEMANDS children to be sacrificed to give his powers over others?

Could it be
to prime the coffers of:
1)
Freemasons with the massive rebuilding efforts;
2) Bankers with the massive loans required for same;
3)
'Control of population' with disease and direct deaths that's been rumored Freemason policy for decades;
4)
To allow the Masons to play 'king maker' in the destroyed countries giving a foot into the local politics due to political contributions from their newly made 'kings'; last, but certainly not least: monetary policy that allows whoever to be paid off, from the "gift that keeps giving", the Bankster's Golden Goose we call the unFederal ReserveLESS Corporation.

This brings me to my present concern with the patterns of history, possibly, about to repeat itself, but this time in my HOMELAND: America. This concern is due to similar 'population problems' facing America, the current international media trend of casting/painting of Americans as Nazis, that could give rise to similar tactics as those used in WWII being tabled as solutions thereto. Also, noticing spinning in the international media against not just the corrupted American leaders and mainstream media, but Americans themselves. As if Americans really have had a choice other than those candidates tabled by and following the orders of, the CFR:Counsel of Foreign Relations. The latter of which has owned the American media and therefore the American mindset and politics for many decades.

The similar patterns are as follows:

1) The international media, indeed our 'allies', painting Americans in a similar manner as the Nazis, who when they return are so upset by the orders they were compelled to follow commit suicide at a rate never before seen, [~110 per week];
2) The looming crisis of the Baby Boomers having 'lost' [or had stolen by market control & fear mongering] their retirements and home values;
3) The fact the 'evil Russians' and 'evil Chinese' have built bomb shelters for their people, while the 'good guys' have only built them for the puppet leaders. Why no shelters for the "Baby Boomers"? Why move the corporate infrastructure offshore?
4) Our government being ordered to get our military involved in skirmishes on numerous fronts, stretching our military to the point that even our national guard will be unavailable to protect the people when the architected crash is complete and the false flag racist attacks begin.
5) The very foundation of what made America special, our beloved Constitution being systematically dismantled, piece by piece. Allowing not only American forces to be used against Americans, but also those of Mexico, many of whom are taught about the act of "thefts by the Gringos", but kept unaware of the their earlier thefts from the indigenous peoples here first.

Why? The deliberate inculcation of hate between peoples.

The precedent for the use of Mexican troops was established during relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina.

Is it now
our turn, to burn Baby Boomers burn?

Have our leaders, both corporate and governmental, been led to their slaughter by their ever so clever masters of deception?
Those who had no trouble laying waste to their 'Brother Freemasons' in Germany. If you truly think it could never happen you'd better take another look at some of the details of WWII and then honestly ask yourself if you're of any more value to these sociopaths than were the French, English, Russian, German and Japanese, and of course the those Jewish masses that were literally sacrificed in a 'burnt offering', [translation of Holocaust], to allow for a Jewish homeland?

In addition to the usual massive profits to the Banksters and Freemasons, look at all the looming 'problems' it would solve:

- Social Security 'ponzi scheme' problems with the converging 'Baby Boomers';

- "Overpopulation", with which Mexico too will struggle, and through NAFTA, have been forcing migration into the killing zone;

- Perceived and real threats to the ecosystem from the unbridled growth allowed to maximize profits from the backs of the apparently hated, by the UPPER Masons anyway: Christians.

- Massive, and increasingly unnecessary, labor pool that is nearing retirement, already fleeced out of the small retirements they did manage to squirrel away.

- Pressure on medical infrastructure with aging baby boomers.

- Ron Paul opening the eyes of young Americans with regards to the risks of having a taxing authority called a 'Central Bank';

- Opening eyes of Americans, of all colors, with regards to the corruption, not only in politics, but in our education system;

- Opening eyes to the
history of the Moorish culture being the basis of the blossoming Greek culture upon which Western culture appears to be based;

1) The Rothschild's first made Hitler, perhaps literally, but few deny Hitler had the Rothschild's support at the beginning.

2) Support was then handed off to their American made counterparts, the Rockefeller dynasty, and here.

3) After allowing Hitler to destroy much of several continents we declare economic war on Japan. This via an oil embargo, and send our Aircraft carriers South in a 'war game', out of harms way to, apparently, allow Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. This appears to have been used to make Americans see red and demand war.

Who can say the probabilities this scenario will play out? Fulford noticed there are alternative ways out of this predicament through the development of alternative energy programs and regaining control of our currency and the power intrinsic thereto.

Let's hope our leaders and theirs, come to their senses and use the financial resources available to water the hidden seeds of potential growth. Thay they allow humanity to rise above the previous fuels of recovery, war, and halt our descent into the patterns of economic and social chaos.

What better 'shield of honor' could there be to have been responsible for humanities transcendence of war and redirection of many of these resources into a new 'Phoenix' of growth, profitability and the flourishing of the predominantly good human spirit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
This planet is not over-populated; that is PURE ILLUMINATI PROPAGANDA.

ONE PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE believe they own 40% of the planet.

They have no more right to forty percent of this planet than the man in the moon.
Let the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Mellons, and Bush's GIVE IT ALL BACK.

Then there'll be enough to thrive and educated every human born.
Shech--

Last edited by taadev; 03-07-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: 'Now you see me now you dont' imagery (thx for restore)
Old 01-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #128
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Benjamin Fulford

I agree!

They should be captured and sent to a prison island, fenced in with 24/7 guards paid for by their 'charity' organizations.

These people, some sporting Crosses, some Stars of David, but practicing ethics more consistent with those bearing the mark of Satan or Lucifer, were likely RESPONSIBLE for Hitler. A group that would just as soon kill off as many of us in another concocted war as they would flies buzzing around their stench filled ethics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
Here is what you are saying... Would it be ok to kill a few men to save millions of lives, suffering, and grief? and you gave an example... which is hitler. And my answer is that it is not that simple... but in the end it is never ok.

Right now there is two problems with this that I can see.

#1. You use Hitler and his Nazis as the reference... and that if they were "nipped in the bud" millions of lives and suffering would have not happened. Now just because millions of lives are saved in this scenario doesn't mean life on earth would be better for it. This is an assumption. Perhaps this war averted something even worse...

#2. Your second assumption close the first, in that you think that the scenario will work out exactly the same each time. This is an exemplafied scenario... given by church, hollywood, government, and so forth. The general idea being that if you go out and kill the baddies life gets better for everyone. This approach has never ever worked through out history. Just look at iraq and afghanistan...

The problem is with the soil... greed, contempt, complacency, and whatnot is generates the environment for these types of things to happen. So kill one million "baddies"... they will just keep on coming back, like the teeth in a sharks mouth. As long as that shark has food to eat those teeth will keep coming back. But starve that shark of its prey... and it will whither away or leave to different waters.

And yes... in history there have been times where peacefull peoples have been conquered ruthlessly. The spanish inquisition is a good example... it could have been karmic... or something necessary for humanity to learn something about itself. I dont have all the answers... again its not that simple... but i will tell you this. All things happen as they should.

Last edited by taadev; 03-25-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:04 AM   #129
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford

It's almost impossible to actually read the colorful ranting above, as it's so angry, but i got through some of it.
And don't get me wrong - agree with you on a fair few things.

Not sure what you mean with Dresden, it was us, the British, with Bomber Harris in command, who finally flipped after the mass bombing of our cities over and over by the awful Nazis. Didn't make it right, but that's how it was.
Just because some history has been falsified, doesn't mean all of it has to be.

These days, all you hear about is Dresden. Not Coventry, or Birmingham or London or Liverpool or practically everywhere else in the UK.
And don't give me that 'just when the end was in sight' business, far too easy to see with hindsight.

Anyway, back to the OP - anyone heard from Fulford recently?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #130
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry about that! Yes, the colors and sizes were more than a little over the top and it was written too soon after doing the research.

Anger did follow the initial shock of finding out my beliefs were more than a little off. Then seeing the myriad of interests where money was concerned too was a bit shocking. This was not long after learning of the evidence of those who supported Hitler, from both sides of the ocean, and learning he offered to release the soon to be killed families for a measly $1000 per family. That's a lot for anyone with a heart to learn about and I'm sure many others, especially those Jewish, too go through the same cycle of emotions.

What are the chances of getting the media and history books to show a more complete story? The lack of either showing this means humanity will be going down this trail again.

On the more current dilemma, I hope we've not gone too far down the economic toilet to stop the fall. Most importantly, the families behind all this planned carnage are superceded by members that will not just cease, but who knows, perhaps offer to pitch in some resources. To help by using their wealth to turn this place around on the burning of fossil fuels and make their bundles bigger, as Fulford suggested by creatng new industries in the countries where the technology is created.

I agree with the false history, but have now learned one must be as careful with books from the library as those found via the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
It's almost impossible to actually read the colorful ranting above, as it's so angry, but i got through some of it.
And don't get me wrong - agree with you on a fair few things.

Not sure what you mean with Dresden, it was us, the British, with Bomber Harris in command, who finally flipped after the mass bombing of our cities over and over by the awful Nazis. Didn't make it right, but that's how it was. Just because some history has been falsified, doesn't mean all of it has to be.

These days, all you hear about is Dresden. Not Coventry, or Birmingham or London or Liverpool or practically everywhere else in the UK.
And don't give me that 'just when the end was in sight' business, far too easy to see with hindsight.

Anyway, back to the OP - anyone heard from Fulford recently?

Last edited by taadev; 03-24-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #131
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Part of the problem is the way the 'minty' versus standard CSS is written that you cannot have both readable and a 'friend' pointed that out and I've been wasting time trying to have my minty and standard too.

I also hope you can see there is NO disrespect intended to anyone but those non-people that foist this **** on us.
(And the poor souls 'educated' by only that glowing box we call the BOOB tube.)

The biggest probem here is a lot of them are wearing badges and consider people like me 'anti-American' which is complete BS, but try 'splainen' that to them....
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 AM   #132
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The idiots who control a lot of organizations of the earth in pos to do more idiot doings want to the people hate the jews, like before the second world war when they spreaded the "protocols of the elders of zion" and buy the german land for almost nothing making the people hate them.

That's because the (real) jews -not the sabbateans who are part of the idiotness of the world and They are the ones who control the state of israel and are attacking the palestinians in the big concentration camp who is Gaza- are knowers of the "Father", the Torah Jews.

Anti-cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #133
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The idiots who control a lot of organizations of the earth in pos to do more idiot doings want to the people hate the jews, like before the second world war when they spreaded the "protocols of the elders of zion" and buy the german land for almost nothing making the people hate them.

That's because the (real) jews -not the sabbateans who are part of the idiotness of the world and They are the ones who control the state of israel and are attacking the palestinians in the big concentration camp who is Gaza- are knowers of the "Father", the Torah Jews.

Anti-cheers!
The jews are not a race of people and never have been.They gave a sect of people an identity in 1948 to instill this idea.Jew was and is any soul that has awakened their conciousness.

The real term was and is IEUO, all the sacred vowels that it take to say a word. There is no J in the hebrew alphabet. Ieou was also hidden name of the divine. The gentiles are those who are still sleep,today we call them sheeple.Inner court of the temple ie brain is reserved for the IEOUS and the outer court for the gentiles or the sheeple. This is all spiritual teachings that the material thinker interprets as literal.

I was raised in the church and i hated it.Once i found out that all of theses thing are spiritually discerned, i realized that the work must be done internally. I still have a long way to go, but once i surrendered and stop labeling things,the higher meanings began to reveal themselves.

There Are No Evil People, Only Misguided Actions .It takes time to heal, but if you don't fan the fires of hatred and misunderstanding healing does began.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-07-2009 at 02:06 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:41 AM   #134
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Benjamin Fulford

Quote:
Anyone else forced to use multiple submits with errors inbetween that allow posts to occur in duplicate/
Also must use the following script to clear the TCP/IP tables that seemed to get clogged quite often:

-----------copy/past the following into a file
with a "xxx.bat file name
rem Flush DNS Resolver
ipconfig /flushdns

rem Reset Winsock Catelog
netsh winsock reset
-----------------Stop one line before here---------------------
When your browser stops working run the preceding script to prevent having to reboot
This 'how to' message replaced a double post from a problem that has been plaguing my system after it was changed; remote access to your system is a matter of fact.
(As are 'man-in-the-middle' wireless attacks that allow access to your 'secured' banking systems.)

Could this be how Billy Gates weaseled out of his monopoly law suit? (e.g. By providing 'bugs' that allow remote access to our WINDOWS based systems?

Yet another example of the "Oops Business Model" where Oops we left he back door open.

Could this be why China REFUSES to use Windows without full source code?

Almost every single link that is clicked required a second click to take care of error. When the above tables are clogged access is blocked until a reboot.

This script will prevent you from having to do this time wasteing process.

Last edited by taadev; 03-25-2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #135
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ashtav,
This is an old and common misconception as The Protocols of Scion, have nothing to do with Zionism, and have been used against me.

While it was a surprise to find out they're conspiracy FACT, they were kids of Italians, a few non-practicing 'Jews', and many the children of several very materially successful, but morally bankrupt, Freemasons. (LARGE building contractors)

As this is a Benjamin Fulford thread this will be cut short after leaving the details of the onslaught against the family of an American truth FINDER below. One of the same that Fulford claimed was being offered the protection of the Chinese Secret Societies that should be well established in my home town areas. (ie. If a 'Truth Seeker' cannot find the alleged refuge in the San Francisco Bay Area you can rest assured that of which Fulford speaks is for other purposes than he claims; it's quite possible he is unaware of his true purpose.)

Calling Benjamin Fulford, where are these protectors against the EVIL incarnate that have taken over not only America, but most of the western world? My children have been assaulted as have those of countless others; this needs to STOP and it's going on around the world and was started in EUROPE.

Where are these protectors with the courage and conviction to battle for that which is right and moral?

With Love and Regards,

Timothy

ps. Note the exact locations within the Svali interview of the types of brainwashing inflicted upon the Illuminati insiders are noted below. Therefrom you can extrapolate those inflicted upon the families and children of outsiders.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Cooberating details with the Svali interview:

This 'psyop' type of harassment included Blue Lodge Masons, police/fire, for 'Street Theater', sanitizing reports on faked car accidents, and kiddie 'infiltrators' to split my family. These kids were as young as middle school, but [COLOR="CYAN"]one was placed, a so-called 'sleeper', in grade school and was Persian.[/FONT] It's likely they've kids of all persuasions as even Chinese and Japanese were used; however by and large they were Lilly white Caucasians.)
Listen to SVALI for details, as the story she related correlates quite well with the patterns of harassment inflicted upon my children and family.

It's a natural reaction when one realizes this is going on to try to move your child to friends that precede the perceived beginning of the harassment. This to look for safety of your children into those of other races of another safer time. However, this is folly as the these young infiltrators come from all countries, races, colors and creeds; worse their backup plans have backup plans and in my case were as old as my children.

How does this continue to function, on the ground, with most people being of good heart? In a word LIES about the target.

Those manifesting the evil of Lucifer tell the blacks you're a racist, Jews you're an 'anti-Semite', Blue Lodge Masons, including fire department, your 'believed' to be a criminal that has just not been caught. (Most of the latter know this is baloney, but few know of the leveraging and extreme abuse and harm inflicted on those least able to defend themselves: children.

Psychological harm occurs on both sides of the equation; even the those of the Illuminati who have been prepared via a very old recipe to prepare them for the evil they must inflict and to ensure obedience. Including threatening with child sacrifice to traumatize them into keeping quiet. Again, Svali pt.1 goes into the details as to how this is accomplished at the Vatican. (Seek to 4:00 for details as to the 'Sealing Ceremony' in this case at twelve years old; seek here to 6:25; this is just one example of the types of brainwashing inflicted on these young and innocent souls; this one "SVALI", at the tender age of two years old, by the one she trusted most: her mother.)

Quote:

Anti-cheers!

Last edited by taadev; 02-28-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 AM   #136
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ashatav;101136]The idiots who control a lot of organizations of the earth in pos to do more idiot doings want to the people hate the jews, like before the second world war when they spreaded the "protocols of the elders of zion" and buy the german land for almost nothing making the people hate them.

Could someone direct me to the best source of information regarding the various types of Jews? They seem to get blamed for just about everything...from the Crucifixion of Christ to World War II! I thought the Torah was morally superior to the Talmud. Who follows the Old Testament God most closely? I would think that the Talmud Jews might be considered by some to be the bad-guys. How close (in philosophy and purpose) is Jerusalem to Rome? They worked together to eliminate Christ (at least aspects or factions of each did so). I don't care about bloodlines. I do care about philosophical lines. Can good be consistently traced throughout history? Can evil be consistently traced throughout history? Who has consistently been associated with each?

Benjamin Fulford had enough clout to get an interview with David Rockefeller. He even asked him about Ron Paul's plan to eliminate the Federal Reserve! You should see the shocked and sickened look on David's face! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqk...eature=related I don't trust anyone...Rockefeller, Bush, Obama, Fulford...or even myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-14-2009 at 03:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:27 AM   #137
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could someone direct me to the best source of information regarding the various types of Jews? They seem to get blamed for just about everything...from the Crucifixion of Christ to World War II! I thought the Torah was morally superior to the Talmud. Who follows the Old Testament God most closely? I would think that the Talmud Jews might be considered by some to be the bad-guys. How close (in philosophy and purpose) is Jerusalem to Rome? They worked together to eliminate Christ (at least aspects or factions of each did so). I don't care about bloodlines. I do care about philosophical lines. Can good be consistently traced throughout history? Can evil be consistently traced throughout history? Who has consistently been associated with each?
Hi Orthodoxymoron - It's complex historically. At the time of Jesus Christ there were I think 4 sects only 3 of which I remember, Essenes, Sadducees, Pharisees. The Torah is the original Word (Pentateuch, the first 5 books of the Old Testament) and the Talmud is a compilation of law etc. The Pharisees were in a cozy power arrangement with Herod/Rome, and Jesus thought it was a corrupt partnership, hence, the storming of the temple where there was a lot of merchanting - den of thieves - stuff going on.

I always thought Jesus kicked butt in this regard, the western world's most excellent social activist goes berserk. The Essenes are the Dead Sea Scrolls in the caves recluse ascetic group who pulled away from society. Jesus's 'lost' years are said to have been spent in India with Buddhist influence - but that may be lore. Anyway, the Torah and Talmud aren't really separate things; there's more too, like one key ancient scholar whose name I can't remember right now and his annotations to the sacred books.

The blood line is important via King David and via mothers still. Philosophically, the lines split at Abraham into Judaism (Sarah/wife, Isaac)> Christianity (Isaac>Jesus)> Islam (Hagar/Egyptian maid, Ismael). I don't know if good can be traced throughout history; same for evil, except the absense of certain stories in western culture makes me suspicious.

Is knowledge a bad thing? Who determines? My opinion is that people are what they are - we all have choices. It doesn't matter on the belief, or position in society. So good and evil seem to swing all ways depending on the person and maybe even the time in a person's life.

Speaking from a 'consistency' point of view, er, it seems Christians have a lot to answer for to me, e.g. conquest of the Americas, the wealth and political intrigue of the Catholic Church, the Inquisition, the snootiness about other religions and cultures, meddling. Yet, some of the best humanitarian work I see is done by servants of Jesus Christ.

I don't know the inside story on Judaism. My dad says that becoming merchants was one of the few occupations for Jews in Europe because Jewish peoples were not allowed to own land. Anyway, the options historically were limited by Christian culture.

My view is we're all in the soup together.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:45 AM   #138
no caste

THAT'S what I was getting at!!!! Sins of omission! Historically, it's a big deal. Ben Fulford by all accounts is very fluid in Japanese and Asian cultures - so that makes his perspective very different from our usual pap I'd presume. Think of the languages alone, even without the customs and land.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:55 AM   #139
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

You have a good point about Fulford getting an interview with Rockefeller, but on the other hand what better way to get him an audience?

The 'True Torah' Jews are the minority and there seem to be many different sects of Jewish.

Your trust comment is saddening, but fully understood. These days it's made very complicated by the world of 'Satanist' mind control and the ever growing mountain of information and disinformation from the Internet; especially for truth finders. It's a hard task to sort through the garbage even for an experienced researcher, let alone the masses that have a hard time with just using a computer.

If you can quiet the mind from all the garbage of the day, the media, school, and you're truly of good heart, and act with selflessness you'll be shown the truth from within. You're life will never be the same.

Perhaps he's being used to spread the 'Euros' are lesser of two weasels propaganda; it's curiously in tandem with the International media. Fulford's audience is almost the anti-TV and retrieves their info from the sites of their choice not spoon fed to them via the boob tube. (The 'conspiracy theorists' arm of the 'Americans had it coming programming' to prepare for the results of WWIII.) Youtube has lit up with their racist postings to further stir the pot of hate.

The ugly part of Rothschild's American revolution may have been kicked on New Years Day. Or was it tested?
We've a cop shooting in the back, a restrained, unarmed, and last but not least BLACK person, lying flat on his face on the concrete. That cop looked at his partner like "Gosh why DID I do that?”

Was that cop was a Mind Control victim, as per Svali and Leo Zagami's testimony? Sure looked like it was quite possible based on that sheepish look.

The part of the American Constitution the evil bastards MUST leave in place is the right to not self incriminate or the baddies would be caught with Brain fingerprints.

In the modern Western culture the Illuminati used the device called “offshoring” to weaken, if not crash the economy. (Then inform the rest of the world of the massive corruption and questions around 9/11, drug smuggling, Freemasonry and everything else under the American sun. Is the 'POT STIRRING' part of the game?

The Roman Patriarchs, were advised to 'increase profits' by replacing their local workforce with too many slaves from their conquests. The effect was the same and Obama has promised to stop this, but will he move fast enough?

Quote:

Benjamin Fulford had enough clout to get an interview with David Rockefeller. He even asked him about Ron Paul's plan to eliminate the Federal Reserve! You should see the shocked and sickened look on David's face! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqk...eature=related I don't trust anyone...Rockefeller, Bush, Obama, Fulford...or even myself.

Last edited by taadev; 03-25-2009 at 01:04 AM.