Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
ResidentEx
Avalon Senior Member

Default War of the Worlds?

Hey, Y'all!

I find it interesting that there was a meteor that struck in Canada just a little over a week, right?, before a movie is set to release called "The Day the Earth Stood Still", which is set to open on 12-12-2008, I believe.

What I thought was awesome I related to Gregor about how I just happened to get an E-mail from 20th Century Fox with this film trailer. I've got a cluttered-up Yahoo account and it was e-mail number 12213.

The first twelve is good, turn the '21' around and get '12', and add them all together (1+2+2+1+3) and they make eight!

So, if this is all somehow related, who's slinging meteorites at us to create these shows? Or, does it somehow relate to the debris that accompanies Nibiru as She makes Her fly-by?

Also, just what is flying by? Nemesis and His/Her retinue of satellites which includes Nibiru, or just Nibiru and Her retinue of satellites/moons?

I guess the next thing they would have us believe is we are under attack by the Anti-Christ, or something, right? After all, Reagan Mentions attack from outside this Earth a couple times, didn't he?

~Kenny
ResidentEx is offline   Reply With Quote