Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Holographic Universe

Matter is anything made of molecules and atoms. But what makes a state of matter? The physical state of matter viewed at it's subatomic level is 99.999999% empty space.

Michael Talbot once wrote a book titled 'Holographic Universe' stating ". . . there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it. . . are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time"

So are we living in a simulated reality? Is everything just illusion? Are science fiction films like 'The Matrix' really science fiction?

http://www.ipod.org.uk/reality/reality_big_brother.asp
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:47 AM   #2
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Holographic Universe

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this subject.

All of our senses.. everything we feel, smell, see, taste and hear is filtered through our brain. Do you every wonder what else our brain is filtering/editing?
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this is a fascinating road to venture down. It has been my sense that this world is indeed a kind of illusion. And I don't think we leave the illusion when we physically die, either. But when we finally wake up, the illusion falls away... and who knows when that will be? Could be tomorrow!

Intellectually, I find it an easy thing to see human beings of physical matter as being in the densest form. Because my meditations show me that I am a being within a being (Higher Self) within a being (God/Goddess) within a being (beyond my comprehension), etc etc ~ but then I think well... infinity in, infinity out as Nassam Harreim (the physicist) would say, right? But when I think of beings inside of me, can't find them ~ at least not yet. And yet they say when you look inside of cells, they are mostly "empty" space also... and well... welcome to another universe, really. So how far in can we look? infinity in means there are beings in there, too if you can get small enough. Forever out, forever in.

But that's just looking at things from the perspective of FORM, the form I am in right now. There are other perspectives.

Sometimes, when I am not thinking of myself as a person, I see myself as a journey. Like, if you think of a journey you took once, and you collect all the various aspects of that journey including all the emotions, experiences, relationships, etc etc and you put that collective into a body and gave it a name, it could be a person too, in a different universe/reality. Jane rollicking merrily along in her reality unaware that she is actually my journey-made-human.

So I am a journey (of some Vast Expanded Being who wanted this crazy earth physical experience)

That's another level. Another perspective. I imagine there are millions.

We could be here all night.

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
I've spent a lot of time thinking about this subject.

All of our senses.. everything we feel, smell, see, taste and hear is filtered through our brain. Do you every wonder what else our brain is filtering/editing?
That goes with the old proverb that we don't use 90% of our brains. I wonder what missing percentage makes up accessing the pineal gland?
Old 10-01-2008, 03:38 AM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I bought a copy of Talbot's book about 6 or 7 years ago, and started reading it. Very cool stuff, really. Before I could finish it a physicist friend conned me into loaning it to him. I did learn a couple things though:
1. Finish THEN loan.
2. Physicists is tricky.

You might also be interested in an article of a similar name.
I first read this on the Web back in '91. It was one of two articles that first peaked my interest in the Web as a communications media. I always kept a copy of it on the websites I've had. Sentimental, I guess

The Universe As A Hologram is located here.

If people would rather, post a note here, and I will post the whole text of it.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #6
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Matter is anything made of molecules and atoms. But what makes a state of matter? The physical state of matter viewed at it's subatomic level is 99.999999% empty space.

Michael Talbot once wrote a book titled 'Holographic Universe' stating ". . . there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it. . . are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time"

So are we living in a simulated reality? Is everything just illusion? Are science fiction films like 'The Matrix' really science fiction?

http://www.ipod.org.uk/reality/reality_big_brother.asp

you have been educated to believe the wrong thing, that´s why you are astonished, not by the truth, but for that feeling of sense yourself nearer to the truth than what your old paradigm gave you.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Thought forms in action- play the game
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:32 AM   #8
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

A fascinating theory with a very high probability. Since many enlightened human beings, now subscribe to the idea, we create our own reality, or at least agree to it. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:35 AM   #9
Shechaiyah
Banned

Yeah, I read Chaos Theory and the Holographic Universe;

but the guy who really threads it together elegantly is -- Nassim Heremein.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335

He makes it all very simple.

Shech--
Edited to fix typos.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:43 AM   #10
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many paradox's that come with this subject matter. Like if we are living in a simulated reality then who is controlling the simulated reality? Is it other entities or ourselves as collective consciousness?
Old 10-01-2008, 04:53 AM   #11
Shechaiyah
Banned

That's an easy question for me.

Telepathic contact with other "levels" and "densities" informs me that there is an "ultimate Entity," Who KNOWS how to thread a Creation together --

having a Personality, Memory and Wit.

What that says to me is, God exists, even if and whether I contact Him/Her personally or not.

How these different levels and densities SOUND IN MY MIND is nothing more than radio stations, simultaneous. And I draw to myself, the thoughts that work in harmony with my own Soul. The rest just goes on by.

Shech--

Edited to correct typos.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #12
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

I also read somthing about it on the internet. It's also called the Simulation Hypothesis.

I remember reading an article which explored the evidences of Simulation Hypothesis in quantum physics. Theories of singularity and non-locality seem to prove that we may live in a simulation.

Maybe this is the biggest secret that ET's revealed to president Eisenhower and his special team in 1954/55?

Maybe the ET's, or at least some of them, are created by the beings running the simulation, just to influence us?

Or maybe some ET's are "smart" simulees (hackers, anyone?) that figured out how to cheat the simulation, so that they could perform time travel, antigravity, shape-shifting and instant communication through vast distances?

I once read from the hypothesis that the simulation might be switched off if the simulees start to create their own simulations. If we do live in a simulation, this switch-off or reset of the "game" could happen anytime now, considering the ever-increasing computing power of human information technologies. Maybe this is why the power-that-be is so scared about? Maybe they would try to negotiate a treaty with the simulation controllers or the hackers, so that they could either postpone the reset, or even better, get out of the simulation before the game restarts?

In zen buddism, the central message they try to teach is that everything is vain/unreal in this world. The ultimate purpose is to surpass the reincarnation and reach "the other side". Does this ring a bell to anyone?
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Amitach Stanford explains this theory explicitly you can find this information on www.xeeatwelve/net
You'll need to scroll down and look at some of her early stuff but it explains the whole false reality in which we believe we are seeing today.
The earth as a whole is not a solid sphere but rather a cube shape and it is hollow.
which gives the answer to it having beings living in the middle of the earth there is a whole different earth inside.
She also believes that a race of beings control this world in which we are the slave race doing there works.
A machine named the Attawa is feeding this false information through and keeping the system going.
According to Amitach the attawa is now winding down now in these end times and the Iluminati have not got the code to start time which is the fundamental agenda of the Attawa.

Light beings have been working endlessly to disassemble the Attawa, this is now done. The end is near and a whole different world will be seen very soon.
There will be many who will not beable to cope with this new world because of there greed for the materialistic views they have.

Yes i agree this world is a false reality and the film the Matrix is a good example of how we exist in this false world.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #14
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
A fascinating theory with a very high probability. Since many enlightened human beings, now subscribe to the idea, we create our own reality, or at least agree to it. giovonni
"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up.
Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place.
It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now."
From The Disappearance Of The Universe

PS Giovoni; Love the shark pic

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-01-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #15
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
I also read somthing about it on the internet. It's also called the Simulation Hypothesis.

I once read from the hypothesis that the simulation might be switched off if the simulees start to create their own simulations. If we do live in a simulation, this switch-off or reset of the "game" could happen anytime now, considering the ever-increasing computing power of human information technologies. Maybe this is why the power-that-be is so scared about? Maybe they would try to negotiate a treaty with the simulation controllers or the hackers, so that they could either postpone the reset, or even better, get out of the simulation before the game restarts?
Have you ever wondered why virtual reality video games, the ones with the big goggles on your head from the late 80's never took off. Imagine how far this suppressed technology would of taken off today.
Maybe this is why the dark agenda put a screaming hold to this virtual reality. If we are living in a simulation within a simulation the game will be exposed.

Just like the film 'The Thirteenth Floor'
Old 10-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #16
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

The evidence points toward reality being an illusion...if you look close enough.
Thoughts/emotions are the only "real" 'things'.
It's easy to see really. First...think about what can 'exist' without your thoughts (nothing). Go to sleep...what exists while you sleep? (nothing, short of another person telling you that you certainly were snoring...in their reality). Where you snoring in your reality?...of course not. While you slept, your reality consisted of whatever your dreams may have entailed. Occasionally you'll wake from a dream that seemed real...the emotions evoked followed you to this world and stuck for a time. Those emotions are and were "real"...the events that inspired those emotions were mere illusion.
In the physical realm, DNA acts as an antenna. Your mind/body sends and receives signals that enable you to "sculpt" your illusion...via every cell that makes you (your physical form).

Sculpt Love out of nothing...for Love is your true power.

Perhaps one day soon...through quantum physics research (LHC)...the truth will be laid bare.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

I think this book "The Holographic Universe" is excellent

and consider how the information in the book

can be used by us

some very interesting possibilities could become reality

so everyone I encourage you to consider