Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We Need a New World Order!

The word government is a trap. It means to govern the mental states of conciousness of the collective masses.

Another play on words
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #27
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I appreciate your opinion. However, a little known fact is that the author of 1984- George Orwell- was a big-time player with the NWO advocates of the day. His book was a warning- that one man could bring down the system, so his argument was that as oppressive as 'big brother' was- it wasn't enough.

This information is available in many sources. The one I can reference offhand is "Mind Control, World Control" by Jim Keith.

As well, a group of men, could raise up the system. Again I believe we are in control and if its the PTB that usher the NWO in give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. I believe once we are all pulled together. We will effectively become more of a power than ANY group who portends to be the 'leader'. We will in effect force the best to raise to the top and the PTB could become powerless in the face of Global Intention for Good, Justice and the Cosmic Good overriding any negative poison. We could 'rise up' and become a Super power Globe and the envy of life hosting planets, Instead of the embarrassment we presently are.. Its all up to us, as it always has been and if we negate our responsibility we deserve the Draconian mess that will ensue. I envision a community of Humanists and Scientists and Doctors running the Earth. Professionals as opposed to Politicians. We need our best minds on this Not power seeking Goons... This Orb is desperately crying out for brilliant management. So far we have been asleep at the wheel. We must rise up to the call, or suffer the consequences and perish. It's all up to us. The most brilliant minds of the Globe, ought be be the Stewards of the Globe and the population the children of the global family. In such a structure the needs of the many could be protected by the few... Raise the Bar and raise the World. Time to get serious. If a Harvest Is coming in 4 years we need to put our best foot forward, for a best outcome for all, not a privileged few... Only undertakings that benefit All should be considered. The priorities adjusted to The most beneficial, to the most of the population, to be the first projects undertaken, et al. In essence to 'fast track' a Planetary Healing. The Greening of the Planet!

Last edited by efields; 11-08-2008 at 08:47 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:08 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
As well, a group of men, could raise up the system. Again I believe we are in control and if its the PTB that usher the NWO in give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. I believe once we are all pulled together. We will effectively become more of a power than ANY group who portends to be the 'leader'. We will in effect force the best to raise to the top and the PTB could become powerless in the face of Global Intention for Good, Justice and the Cosmic Good overriding any negative poison. We could 'rise up' and become a Super power Globe and the envy of life hosting planets, Instead of the embarrassment we presently are.. Its all up to us, as it always has been and if we negate our responsibility we deserve the Draconian mess that will ensue. I envision a community of Humanists and Scientists and Doctors running the Earth. Professionals as opposed to Politicians. We need our best minds on this Not power seeking Goons... This Orb is desperately crying out for brilliant management. So far we have been asleep at the wheel. We must rise up to the call, or suffer the consequences and perish. It's all up to us. The most brilliant minds of the Globe, ought be be the Stewards of the Globe and the population the children of the global family. In such a structure the needs of the many could be protected by the few... Raise the Bar and raise the World. Time to get serious. If a Harvest Is coming in 4 years we need to put our best foot forward, for a best outcome for all, not a privileged few... Only undertakings that benefit All should be considered. The priorities adjusted to The most beneficial, to the most of the population, to be the first projects undertaken, et al. In essence to 'fast track' a Planetary Healing. The Greening of the Planet!
The only problem with that is that POWER CORRUPTS. IMO at this point even the best intent would become perverted once individuals either gain too much power or there is a power struggle.

Case in point- Project Avalon forums. Great intent, but there's a mess right now because of a clash of personalities. Picture that on a global scale. Sure, things will probably eventually work out, but as far as a NWO/global government- if it fails the WORLD is screwed.

I'm not necessarily against your idea, this is a good discussion to have. I think it's a great idea but would probably just not work in reality at this point in our evolution.

That and the simple fact that what is good for me isn't necessarily good for you. I'm a fan of sovereignty. In the US, just look at the Civil War. It wasn't about slavery- it was about states rights. Try to impose your will on someone and they'll fight back. Even if said will is well-intentioned it can have unintended consequences.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #29
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
The only problem with that is that POWER CORRUPTS. IMO at this point even the best intent would become perverted once individuals either gain too much power or there is a power struggle.

Case in point- Project Avalon forums. Great intent, but there's a mess right now because of a clash of personalities. Picture that on a global scale. Sure, things will probably eventually work out, but as far as a NWO/global government- if it fails the WORLD is screwed.

I'm not necessarily against your idea, this is a good discussion to have. I think it's a great idea but would probably just not work in reality at this point in our evolution.

That and the simple fact that what is good for me isn't necessarily good for you. I'm a fan of sovereignty. In the US, just look at the Civil War. It wasn't about slavery- it was about states rights. Try to impose your will on someone and they'll fight back. Even if said will is well-intentioned it can have unintended consequences.
Imagine if you will, We have come together. We begin to focus on the most damaged parts of the World. Imagine how quickly, with the entire resources of the world, we apply this mighty force, to bringing relief to those most in need. The World's armies have been converted to legions of builders and craftsman being despatched to those most base areas of neglect to be transformed, into locations of splendor, where moments ago people were living in squalor, now testaments to Humanity, are erected practically overnight. The people of the planet who have been suffering the deepest degradation suddenly restored to a meaningful existence! Imagine if you will regions of hunger and sickness being transformed into fields of abundance Hunger a thing no more. Imagine the agriculture of the planet being lovingly attended by farmers of talent and tech to provide the peoples of the Earth sustenance of a Holistic nature. Armies of millions rebuilding every inch of the planet with all nations sharing whats needed to bring this to fruition. Imagine how Quickly it could be accomplished without budgetary constraints and Ideological separation, with the worlds resources at hand No competition simple cooperation of all the Peoples on earth to bring these issues to completion. what 'fun' this world could be. To sign up for a 2 year commitment to the Creation Army, a worldwide Peace Corp. We could clean this Planet up in no time. I BELIEVE We can do this If we Have the Will!! Simply imagine how proud you could be to be a member of this enterprise. All the recourses now spent for Security converted to a rebuilding platform for the Human Race. I think our Alien Brothers would smile on this. I Know we would. I know I would. I think you would too....
Old 11-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #30
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Imagine if you will, We have come together. We begin to focus on the most damaged parts of the World. Imagine how quickly, with the entire resources of the world, we apply this mighty force, to bringing relief to those most in need. The World's armies have been converted to legions of builders and craftsman being despatched to those most base areas of neglect to be transformed, into locations of splendor, where moments ago people were living in squalor, now testaments to Humanity, are erected practically overnight. The people of the planet who have been suffering the deepest degradation suddenly restored to a meaningful existence! Imagine if you will regions of hunger and sickness being transformed into fields of abundance Hunger a thing no more. Imagine the agriculture of the planet being lovingly attended by farmers of talent and tech to provide the peoples of the Earth sustenance of a Holistic nature. Armies of millions rebuilding every inch of the planet with all nations sharing whats needed to bring this to fruition. Imagine how Quickly it could be accomplished without budgetary constraints and Ideological separation, with the worlds resources at hand No competition simple cooperation of all the Peoples on earth to bring these issues to completion. what 'fun' this world could be. To sign up for a 2 year commitment to the Creation Army, a worldwide Peace Corp. We could clean this Planet up in no time. I BELIEVE We can do this If we Have the Will!! Simply imagine how proud you could be to be a member of this enterprise. All the recourses now spent for Security converted to a rebuilding platform for the Human Race. I think our Alien Brothers would smile on this. I Know we would. I know I would. I think you would too....
efields, you are preaching to the choir.. There is NO sane Man or Woman who would disagree with your dream, since everyone would benefit from it evenly....
However, that means that some will lose in the process or perceive loss over benefit of being equals, they will fight it tooth and nail or try to corrupt it, or try to take it over to restore their greed for more at the cost of others..

That is why we need that shift in consciousness. but not mandatory imposed by the people at the top, but on the bottom of the pyramid on a volunatary basis.

Greed has to be perceived for what it is: a disease.. A Mental Disease.

"The slaves are either from other countries or are the Utopian criminals. These criminals are weighed down with chains made out of gold. The gold is part of the community wealth of the country, and fettering criminals with it or using it for shameful things like chamber pots gives the citizens a healthy dislike of it. It also makes it difficult to steal as it is in plain view. The wealth though is of little importance and is only good for buying commodities from foreign nations or bribing these nations to fight each other. Slaves are periodically released for good behaviour.
"
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #31
efields
Avalon Senior Member

The NWO I dream of will come sooner or later or we will be gone. We must make sure its the NWO of our dreams not the dreams of the PTB. This is our mandate...
Old 11-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #32
Lesa, Al & T2
Avalon Senior Member

Amen. New World Order sounds great to me. Why not use your enemies stragegy and turn it around! Study what they have done that works and use if for right instead of wrong. One step at a time. Just remember that little old ant. He had high hopes. Let's turn that mountain upside down!
Lesa, Al & T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #33
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

NEW WORLD ORDER= very powerful meme.. i dont buy it.. the idea is we are each sovereign humans working in different areas with different goals towards the greater good.. like cells in a human body.. organs and limbs are made of different cells. organs being countires, humans being cells of thise organs. working together to creatge the body which is earth
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:59 PM   #34
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
NEW WORLD ORDER= very powerful meme.. i dont buy it.. the idea is we are each sovereign humans working in different areas with different goals towards the greater good.. like cells in a human body.. organs and limbs are made of different cells. organs being countires, humans being cells of thise organs. working together to creatge the body which is earth
Great Image Yes I agree, but all the cells in the body are on the same page. True we are One organism and we need to all be creating the Body and eliminating Cancer cells whenever we become aware of them. Great analogy. We the Body... This is the NWO of which I dream!
Old 11-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #35
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the NWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSVDM2LZhOs

UFOs & the Bible in history & in prophecy-Feature ...from Norval

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39557136&hl=en
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DNA(16).jpg (12.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 11-09-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #36
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Seems this place is very full of fear and negativity. Every positive post is answered with Doom and Gloom. To Bad.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #37
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

We need more cooperation less fighting between factions, not making one faction that is controlled by one small group. I deplore the homogenization of the beautiful variety and differences between the various cultures on this world. Nearly every one of America's big cities is identical in actual content to another, except for details of the landscape. I would hate the whole world to become like that--which it would. There would be no point in leaving your own community, because all communities would eventually become the same.
All skin colors would eventually melt into one skin color. All clothing become the same clothing and so forth. Pretty soon there is nothing new to experience, no difference to go taste and refresh one's senses. How destructive of life can that get?

The only purpose for a one world order is for a small faction to completely control a large population.

What are the odds any here will be in the less than one percent controlling group rather than the enslaved group? NIL.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #38
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Fractals. Given info posted on other threads and the paucity of new information coming from B&K, even Avalon appears ruled by the same paradigm of a small, secretive group controlling, withholding information from, the larger population, even if they consider they have 'good reason to'. My participation here while this continues will be suspended.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #39
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Arrow Re: We Need a New World Order!

Quote:
Seems this place is very full of fear and negativity. Every positive post is answered with Doom and Gloom. To Bad.
This is a place of POSITIVE LIGHT infested with negativity.

May you be well. Wishing for something without free will is negativity.
Nothing personal.

This space is to which you refer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hearyou.jpg (10.5 KB, 2 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #40
efields
Avalon Senior Member

To all the naysayers and all who have sooo many reasons why it will never work, why it can't work and why its silly to consider...

Consider this. With every why we can't thought, you have played into the PTB paradigm. Its as if you were hired by the PTB to keep everyone in the energy of hopelessness. With every, We can't, reason, you have made the PTB so happy that their messages of control have been adapted, even by the Ground Crew. Ah yes, the programmers have done their work well. The PTB have nothing to worry about. Even the opposition has no confidence in their power. They think themselves so helpless and weak that they dare not try to unseat the Status Quo. I put it to all the naysayers that without your support the PTB would have no say whatsoever in our future. Even the Ground Crew has been so Brainwashed that the PTB feel invincible. We are blowing it big time. The PTB could not exist without our tacit support. We have shown just on this thread that their programming has been so successful that the opposition does not even realize they have been programmed. We need to awaken and resume our Mantle of Power that we have had usurped by the PTB ,as if in our sleep. WE MUST AWAKEN. Enough Is Enough. It is as easy to accomplish what I have proposed as it is to give away the store. Easier, Its our CHOICE. Why give them an open hand. Under those conditions, well of course they will win. But by being weak and asleep we have GIVEN them the office. I say No More I say, Enough Sleep. Come together and Create the new world. I hear the words of the Beatles and all the popular music which has been admonishing us to do this Very Thing. Rather than spend all that energy you have, so much in abundance, saying why all the reasons It can never work, spend a little of that Energy on figuring out a way in which it Could Work. Why vote for them with negativity. Break free of their shackles and programs, make believe it could work, even if you can't believe it could, get out of their spell. Create your own paradigm. Create your own reality, not theirs. It's up to us! I can almost see the negative responses coming, no matter, I will Never give in to being asleep. I choose to awaken. God Bless Us All.

Last edited by efields; 11-16-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:47 PM   #41
efields
Avalon Senior Member

This thread was gone, but now has returned? Well I am grateful whatever the circumstance.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #42
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

efields,

I support your notion.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #43
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I am happy and glad to hear that this could be positive and I appreciate the upbeat comments. THANKS!
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #44
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
it's not that the concept is bad, it's that the zionest and teutonic powers that be will have supreme dictatorial power over everything on the planet. it's not a good concept right now, the way things are,world bankers dominating all our lives. if they get their hands around this it will only be more for the worse for no one would ever give up that kind of power,control,wealth,or stature. we can't trust our corrupt government now,could you you imagine if they didn't have to answer to anyone! so i must ask you,"what fairy tale do you come from?"or "what mushrooms have you been eating?" you need an antidote quick. either you are very naive or need to become more informed. sorry.......
exactly.. you hit the nail on the spot

no one is going to admit they take too much space for themselves while others are easier killed by the billions to make space. nobody is gonna build a third-world-house-container-boat-whatsoever to sustain heavy geological weather conditions in upcoming events. we gotta have a change in the heart to get over this in unity. help each other over it's rocky road..
Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:17 AM   #45
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
exactly.. you hit the nail on the spot

no one is going to admit they take too much space for themselves while others are easier killed by the billions to make space. nobody is gonna build a third-world-house-container-boat-whatsoever to sustain heavy geological weather conditions in upcoming events. we gotta have a change in the heart to get over this in unity. help each other over it's rocky road..
Yes its possible that now it would not work But the current paradigm is definitely not functioning. If we have a 'harvest' on the horizon, and I pray we do, there will be room for the New paradigm of which I hope. The present structure will be a non issue then. Yes to help each other over the Rocky Road.... exactly.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #46
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
no such thing only perspective.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #47
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: We Need a New World Order!

I believe independence should be primary, we should not seek rigid control, we should be looking for flexible solutions which respect human life.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #48
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
I can understand the negativity of people in their feeling threatened by the thought of the coming implementation of the NWO aka One World Government.
It's been built up as a threat to all peoples who may be considered burdoness to Successful, Non-violent and Contributing members of world societies.

I believe some of the NWO agenda might include such things as World Population reduction and control. The ending of all global hostility by Nations and Peoples within Nations. And a one world economy which I believe might be the bases for and implementation and continual expansion of Free Trade.

Some suggest the NWO is not only influenced by Homosapien Illuminati. Does it take an NWO type of control to prevent the possibility of a 'unihabital planet?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #49
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

We are entering a new age. Money is dead. Energy the way we use it is dead. The cartels are in their death throes trying to figure out how to maintain control of 6 billion human beings so that we will continue to buy their junk. When the meltdown occurred, two things happened they did not count on. One is that the cartels lost their consumer base. We no longer have the buying power to support them and it will never come back. Two is that they have killed the commodities market in an attempt to keep it from defaulting back to the consumers control (supply and demand economy), rapidly becoming prosumer economy. They tried to inject gold commodities back into the market last week. They found out gold, for the first time in history, is worthless. That is monumental. We have no money and are running on air. We are entering a NWO right now and nobody is in charge, which is probably a good thing. No one person or government is fit to run the whole planet. We are each our own sovereign entity. We own ourselves. We are each a planetary body of our own design. Who is going to run that? The cartels have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar. They are not sad for what they have done. They are sad they got caught. Both politicians and banksters have lost the public trust. They will never get it back. The old saying is 'If you cannot trust your banker and your undertaker, who can you trust?' We now know we cannot trust the banker and so what if the undertaker refuses to bury our dead bodies. We ain't around anyway so who cares. Be sure, we have a NWO right now and nobody is in charge. We will get through this so keep the faith. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #50
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

We need a New World DISSORDER!

if we are to make it work in time. Running out. Soon there will be know time.

hang on...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote