Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
happyhollergal

Default Newly Awakened Needs Your Help

I live in North Carolina, my adult children live in Atlanta area and the largest part of my immediate family live in coastal south Georgia. I have only become aware of our situation in the past week and a half, after spending my entire 46 years of life on this planet in complete darkness due to my failure to question what has always been taught to me as being the "truth". I have watched all of the Project Camelot videos and listened to the audio interviews, as well as delving into the works of Zechariah Sitchin. My question is this; Is it too late for me to find help and resources, to join with others in this mission to survive the coming events? I am open to helpful responses from anyone, anywhere. My family thinks I'm a gullible fruitcake, and while I chuckle outwardly, my spirit is filled with sadness at their unbelief in a time when it is essential that they pay attention. I have never been prone to tell things that are far out or untrue, yet they hold fast to their instilled beliefs that our world is what they have been taught that it is. Pleas help if you can. I would like information also on safe places my family can go to in the areas they live in, as they may not be allowed to travel here. Thankyou and Peace to all!