Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 AM   #76
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones

Kathy I Beg to differ i thought it Would be ignored i was wrong Reuters has picked up this story
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:57 AM   #77
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Kathy I Beg to differ i thought it Would be ignored i was wrong Reuters has picked up this story

I posted this in another thread about this.

He sent press releases to various news agencies. One way to make sure the msm has the news.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #78
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Genius? Absolutely the opposite. It was sheer STUPIDITY! A HOAX!

http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/
From the URL above:

You don't succeed in getting the truth to come out by being a complete idiot. You don't succeed in getting average American's to consider the possibility that 911 was an inside job by making up hoaxes.

This was totally disgusting.
I don't see it that way at all Kathy, 9-11 was the hoax.

Thank God in America we can still have a voice in how we feel. I guess it is because I don't have the notion of 'disgusting' inside of me to see it that way.

I see the letter as co-creating a new reality in actually creating an audience with the president

I see it was done to try to help a cause in bringing out the Truth of 9-11 instead of it being unsolved for decades, like the Kennedy assassination without anyone held accountable. This is forcing it into mainstream media and has the possibility of a new investigation. For that alone it was worth taking a chance doing it.

I don't understand why some people are being the victim over this and allowing it to affect them so much.

If it helps people wake up what do you care how it is done?, it's not your reputation on the line.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. We don't have years and years to think up some perfect plan to beat tptb, unless you have a plan that would wake a huge amount of people up with one single letter that you have spent countless hours researching, to make sure it is all correct and based in fact, then stake your life, your families lives, your reputation and your entire lifestyle on.

But it is so easy to say other people are wrong for doing what they think is right when one is behind a computer.

I say they are playing tptb at their own game where is the wrong in that?

Seriously
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 AM   #79
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

9-11 was a Hoax by definition

hoax
  
–noun
something intended to deceive or defraud: The Piltdown man was a scientific hoax.

Synonyms:
deception, fraud, fake, imposture, humbug.

verb (used with object)
to deceive by a hoax; hoodwink.

Any way you use it 9-11 was a Hoax
Old 09-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #80
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If this gets people talking about 9-11 then it has to be a good thing.
I was telling my neighbour about Charlie Sheen speaking out but she had no idea that 9-11 was an inside job, didn't even know that people think it is ..
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #81
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If this gets people talking about 9-11 then it has to be a good thing.
I was telling my neighbour about Charlie Sheen speaking out but she had no idea that 9-11 was an inside job, didn't even know that people think it is ..
Exactly swanny....and why using an 'actor' is a brilliant way to bring out the message of 9-11 to those who would not otherwise seek out the Truth in the alternative news.

Now I hear Reuters picked up the story....mmm maybe not so far fetched or stupid as initially believed to be.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #82
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank God that someone is going to check into this.

No matter how wrong some think it was, I'm very proud of those men for giving it a shot.

This needs to be brought to the attention of the world, before another one happens........
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #83
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

This is a quoted comment from the ATS forum:

Quote:
"he's one of the most widely known men in the field it was utterly irresponsible of him and damages all of our credibility.

The only good that will come of this is that a Link for the keyword 'Alex Jones Hoax" has an ats thread at no 7 on Google at the moment so maybe some people will have a chance to enter an open and real (at times) discussion of issues that affect us all.

But for Millions the biggest name in the field is now a known Hoaxer

and the boy who cried wolf syndrome will now be in effect for many, many people at a time when things happen to be very serious.

It's a time right now for real (truth) when failure of people to be aware could lead to loss even deaths

What he did was foolish and irresponsible"
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #84
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I agree with the above , but what disturbs me more is the hostility towards those who do not agree with the majority here who think this is the magic answer to a very complex issue.
I'm for anything that works but lies added to more lies just doesnt cut it for me .
I have tirelessly worked on this and other related issues so I don't appreciate being told off for my opinion. I am entitled to it, just as you are to yours. Also this is not an American issue, its a global issue, and some of us not living within the US may just have another perspective on how this antic was percieved with maybe a less knee jerk reaction.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #85
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Same here. I am entitled to my opinion and nothing that "others from other sites" will change my opinion. I will not be swayed.

I want justice for the people that suffered during the attack and the over 4000 afterwards that suffered terribly. What ever happens happen and if people go around saying its irresponsible, they need to say something a little more positive or quiet down. Lets make it positive
Old 09-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #86
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Could I just point out that the date is the 11th of the 9th, why we are subjected to this 9/11 nonesense is beyond me.
The truth is that it's 11/9, if everyone has to descend into acronym slang.

Let's see who started this acronym box business, oh yes it was the nazi's, hmmmm.
By compartmentalising America they have been able to make good people do evil things without them knowing what they were doing.
Forgive them, for they knew not what they did.

Just concentrate on the overall adjenda, follow the gold.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #87
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
They are all a bit strange over there
Old 09-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #88
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the same thing. LOL
Old 09-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #89
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"he's one of the most widely known men in the field it was utterly irresponsible of him and damages all of our credibility.

The only good that will come of this is that a Link for the keyword 'Alex Jones Hoax" has an ats thread at no 7 on Google at the moment so maybe some people will have a chance to enter an open and real (at times) discussion of issues that affect us all.

But for Millions the biggest name in the field is now a known Hoaxer

and the boy who cried wolf syndrome will now be in effect for many, many people at a time when things happen to be very serious.

It's a time right now for real (truth) when failure of people to be aware could lead to loss even deaths

What he did was foolish and irresponsible"

I guess that would be the difference between our views, I do not go by other people opinions to be the Truth, I go by my own gut instinct and intuition.

It all lies in one's perception of what a lie is, I do not believe this to be a lie or done maliciously to hurt anyone.

I see it as an honest attempt to help the world with a, I agree, a very complex issue.

I do not take ATS to be remotely close to bringing out any sort of Truth as I have heard of all the backstabbing and put downs for having an opinion that goes on there.

I believe everyone has a God given right to their own perceptions, interpretations and Truth

At the same time, when someone takes my own words and uses them against me as though my personal views are wrong, I will defend my right to say them. Btw, this is what saboteurs do to create division in groups.

When the human race matures enough to allow other's their own viewpoints without attacking them personally our entire world will change.

To be honest, I don't know why I am expending any energy on this at all, in the big picture it really doesn't matter anyway
Old 09-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #90
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Whatever people think he has definately made a few people listen
Certainly fired up a few forums
Old 09-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #91
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

I guess that would be the difference between our views, I do not go by other people opinions to be the Truth, I go by my own gut instinct and intuition.

It all lies in one's perception of what a lie is, I do not believe this to be a lie or done maliciously to hurt anyone.

I see it as an honest attempt to help the world with a, I agree, a very complex issue.

I do not take ATS to be remotely close to bringing out any sort of Truth as I have heard of all the backstabbing and put downs for having an opinion that goes on there.
I never go by "opinions", my 'gut instinct' usually comes after I've researched the facts.

Honest reporting is nothing more than that... honest reporting. There are many, many honest people working for newspapers and magazines that really are trying to do the right thing... and not lead someone through a hoax.

Here's one documentary, "In Plane Sight", (1 of 6 parts) which is one of the best I know

Much more believable than Alex Jones.

Here's another

Last edited by KathyT; 09-10-2009 at 12:10 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:37 AM   #92
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

its really sad that nothing ever became of their efforts.

The man that produced the video loose change was on Alex Jones today. He was told this would be aired on TV and at the last minute was turned away. Obviously he is ok with all of this. Charley was on too. Hopefully more will be brave tomorrow.

What I dont understand is why you are so angry at Alex and say he is unbelievable due to the letter that his site carried written by Charley Sheen.

Fox news even mentioned it on their site, I dont watch the news so can't tell if it was mentioned on the air. To me that is BIG I'm sure Fox news picked it us as a slam to Obama versus bush. They obviously are blindsided

Me, I say its agaisnt anyone in our Government that shuts the doors on this terrible act. So who am I ? just a human being with a heart that cares for all the men and women that died that day and the 4000 plus afterwards. Its been 8 years and nothing has changed. Their lives and those of all the military men and women that are suffering or the ones we lost do matter more that that to me. I say bring it out anyway you can.

I am not angry at Alex or Charley for their attempt. I think they put a smile on many faces and hopefully made others wake up and see the truth.

The hoax is minimal to the spirits of the people that have passed on and I'm sure even they had a hand in helping Charley write that letter. I like to think they did.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #93
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's a fools errand to go off trying to convince your government that something sinister has gone/is going on. If they are not actively involved in the top down me first game, then they've become so enamoured of the carrot being dangled before them on the stick that they'd do anything they're told to keep feeding their addiction for more money, power and prestige.

It's also not realistic to think that this type of stunt would wake many people up. They're not asleep by accident. There is so much info out there already, that they have to be smashing the alarm clock and pulling the blankets back over their heads to avoid the inevitable day ahead.

I can't really get behind this American-centric view of this 9-11 tragedy. Yes, some several thousand people died in this false flag. To go and petition those who did it, or supported it for a new investigation is just not too bright, to put it mildly. There is just no way Obama is in any way ignorant of the actual events. Sorry, but no way.

I feel bad for the Americans who died in that act. And for those who tried to help who were also made into casualties, although more slowly.

But what about the million plus who died in Iraq for no reason other than Greed, strategic maneuvering, revenge, or what have you? The American soldiers who died while killing hundreds of thousands of innocents? Were they sent overseas at gun point? were their families held hostage pending their going off to slaughter a million people who offered them no credible threat?

How about we get real here?

In My opinion, the real tragedy of 9-11 is the realization that the American people were ground down into a condition where something like this could even happen. These "morons that be", model this stuff constantly. They knew that Americans' reactions could be steered into the war they sought. They knew that the Americans apathy would hold firm in the aftermath of 9-11 while they ran the American constitution through the shredder. They knew they could bribe and blackmail the Congress into supporting whatever they demanded. They knew the American people would "elect" the candidate they preselected for the next round of BOHICA.

Why did 9-11 happen? because the American people permitted themselves to be put to sleep. The Great nation which would once have dragged these vermin out into the streets and tarred and feathered them before "taking out the garbage", is no more. 9-11 happened because the vermin knew they'd get away with it and easily survive the aftermath.

There is no going back. It's a new and different world than the one you thought you grew up in. The only productive course of action at this point, is to stop playing with these "idiots that be", and get on with creating a new world. The lightworkers the world over and beyond have been working very hard to lay the foundations for a new world. All they need is for more people to wake up to the need for a new world. Not to wake up into the nightmare of the old one they've been sleeping through.

Had this stunt that Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen gone viral in the way they'd hoped, the result would have been a tragedy far beyond what the tally from 9-11 is. Many times worse. Have you ever woken up angry? Think of millions waking up angry. What would they do? They'd plunge into the very well laid trap set by the "nitwits that be". Who is better equipped for armed conflict? How many millions of Americans would die in a new or continued civil war/revolution? And to what end? It's likely that the remnants of any real worth in America has already been sold to the major creditors overseas, particularly the Chinese. Your prospects are for the same old overlords, or maybe some new Chinese ones.

They offer you the choice. It's like a salesman saying you can buy this 40,000 dollar car, but if that's too much, you can choose this 35,000 dollar one. Are those your only choices? What about No thanks. I'll not be buying what you sell today. That's the route out of this loop. No thanks. I'll not be playing anymore. It's a hard choice, but it's infinitely preferable to the other two. It would mean having to take personal responsibility in every area accessible to us.

Which do you think would be more effective? 10,000,000 Americans getting fighting mad over the truth about 9-11, or 10,000,000 Americans saying "you've gotten the last dollar in tax money you will ever get from me"?

Just look at how many incumbent CONgress critters were NOT unceremoniously voted out last fall? Over 90% poled said they were against the initiatives being ramrodded through congress, yet they took the bribes or threats, and voted with the "Miscreants that be".

Fighting these people assures your loss. It's the fighting. It's the conflict. It's the remaining polarized which assures your loss. The way out is to simply bypass all of that. Nope. I'm not playing that game. Just say no.

And stop being sucked into their Jerry Springer productions of one distraction after another. We have a new world to build. Just step around the vermin as we go about the real business of creating the world we want.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-10-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #94
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you MyPlanet.....I was only thinking of them "waking" up to the truth so it didnt happen again. We all know what that they have planned.

Sure we pray that it will not happen, but what I don't understand is, the very people that are screaming over Alex and Charley are the SAME that want disclosure. Wouldn't that do the same thing only worse?

What they have done to all of us is beyond comprehension with their so called treaty
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #95
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet2

I just want to clarify. Btw your very well written post is mostly true, being an American we have lost our kick ass mentality and been lulled to sleep.

So on the one hand you say 9-11 happened because we are asleep and we have lost our 'tar and feather' protection of our constitution on the other hand you say

Had this stunt that Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen gone viral in the way they'd hoped, the result would have been a tragedy far beyond what the tally from 9-11 is. Many times worse. Have you ever woken up angry? Think of millions waking up angry. What would they do? They'd plunge into the very well laid trap set by the "nitwits that be". Who is better equipped for armed conflict? How many millions of Americans would die in a new or continued civil war/revolution? And to what end? It's likely that the remnants of any real worth in America has already been sold to the major creditors overseas, particularly the Chinese. Your prospects are for the same old overlords, or maybe some new Chinese ones.

I don't know what you did when you 'woke' up but when I woke up I didn't want to go buy a gun and kill all the perpe-traitors.

You don't give the human condition a chance. They thought that America would fall to it's knees after 9-11. What I saw was the True spirit of America, the part of America that will never die and has only gotten stronger.

People cared for others, opened their hearts and their wallets to aid those in need all over the world. I believe it opened the heart chakra of the planet.
Maybe the government used it to shred our constitution, but the spirit of America lives on.

Maybe this is the catalyst for change we need a good wake up call. And yes some will be angry, some will weep and some will go into fear of a shadow government gone nuts. But they will wake up.

Isn't that what every person on this forum has been trying to do when we share the Truth with others?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #96
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

well said Truth..........I agree with that, you said it very well

I do want something big to come out of this, I just feel it is easier to reach the people then through disclosure. I'm just totally confused now

With the new commercials airing and the shows aimed at our children, I see them working very hard to pull off their special....the project blue beam.....I see them taking our children and many adults like the pied piper.

So I guess lets get all the truth out there.

We will see what happens on the 12th. I want a big sucess for all of us
Old 09-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #97
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
well said Truth..........I agree with that, you said it very well

I do want something big to come out of this, I just feel it is easier to reach the people then through disclosure. I'm just totally confused now

With the new commercials airing and the shows aimed at our children, I see them working very hard to pull off their special....the project blue beam.....I see them taking our children and many adults like the pied piper.

So I guess lets get all the truth out there.

We will see what happens on the 12th. I want a big sucess for all of us

Funny you should say that mntruthseeker have you watched Torchwood-Children of the Earth yet?

OMG it is the epitome of using our children for sinister purposes of manipulation and control. One of the best shows I have seen in a very long time and spells out tptb agenda.

I think the link may still be up on Project Camelot from Bill

Don't be confused dear soul....in the end it will all work out the way it is meant to anyway, just keep being the best you that you can be in every moment, love everyone, even when it is difficult to, especially yourself, and shine your beautiful light out in the world.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #98
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I will check out the link I haven't watched movies in a very long long time

I just happened to see a cartoon at my daughters house which turned my stomach. Plus my grandson at the park playing not cops and robbers or cowboy and indians BUT aliens versus humans.........sick sick sick

That made me think of it.

I found an article that is well worth reading regarding what we can do about the treasonist act of 9/11.......we can disolve our congress and I know that a truther has already served papers but I think we ALL MUST DO IT .

It said it only took one, can you imagine millions serving.

I am not sure if I should put it as a new thread or not.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...ional-ET-event

they already did it but all of this is a great find ............check out http://peaceinspace.blogs.com/911/

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 09-10-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #99
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Excellent points TWSF.

I think I can exemplify the one point with this question: Did you go looking for the truth, or did it come looking for you?

It may be a precondition to those clinging to the sleep state, that they are already afraid of what they'll see if they open their eyes. They already know on some level.

My point about America then and America now, is that the time to prevent 9-11 was almost a century ago. If you overlay what we now understand across the last century of western history, you can project back to the time of the Europeans finding America, and up through their throwing off the imperialistic Advances of the old world powers.

The highlights, as I see them, are that those who refused to be dominated by a small group of controllers, tried to exit the game in Europe and set sail. (It's more than a side note what they did when they got to North America and found it already inhabited, and the Karmic debt America has because of the invasion). But the rebellious beings left Europe and tried to set up a more free shop in North America. The Europeans objected and lots of unpleasantness went back and forth. They tried to install their same power structures in N.A. But we were sick of it and said no. So it came to war(s). We threw off the shackles and declared ourselves free.

But the controllers always have multiple contingencies. They've always modelled outcomes. They couldn't do it overtly, so they went covert.

In 1911, there was a meeting by the PTB in America and some representatives of the European PTB's. They concluded that education must be controlled if America was ever to be brought to heel again. They set about making the plans and subverting the systems. A good description of this action can be seen in a google video done by G. Edward Griffin in his interview with Norman Dodd, who found evidence of the plot in his 50's investigation.

Then in 1913, the banksters had a meeting where they figured out how to put in the often attempted central bank model.

Their manipulations in the late 20's which caused the depression.

The second world war which put women to work because the men were away. This is a sore spot for some, but if you look at the steady increase in percentages of working mothers from then to now, and look at it's effects on the family, it has a bearing. At the same time, they manipulated the value of money through inflation to where it was more and more difficult for one income families to make it.

Suppression of the first contacts with others in at least the late 40's.

The make believe conflict with the communists/socialists in the 50's.

The introduction of the drug culture in the 60's.

The expansion of the consumer culture from the 70's forward through recently.

The switch from street drugs to Psychiatric drugs.

All the mind control experiments and procedures through the 50's to now. This includes the whole Madison ave phenomenon where public opinion became a controllable and sellable commodity.

The purchasing of and subverting of the entertainment media like TV and movies for uses of their choosing,

The dumming down of education during the whole of the century. (Try matching the linguistic and math skills of most high school grads now, with any grade 5 student in 1900)

The various attempts at placing their eugenics policies into law throughout much of the century, Planned parenthood and all that.

The farming out of Americas industrial base via the various free trade agreements over the last few decades.

And I'm sure the list is ten times this long just for highlights. But the point is, this is a multi pronged campaign which has been ongoing since America fought off the British in the 1700's. When they can't achieve their aims overtly, they always use the back door they've already secured for themselves. Always. And they work decades ahead of the on the ground activities we see all around us.

So what to do?

It's SOOOO simple. We just walk away. I realize the implications and have been getting myself used to some of the reality of this decision the last year. I don't use banks. I've used my last remaining bank account once in the last year. and that was to cash a cheque from someone I couldn't get close enough to see in person for other payment options.

I deal in cash and barter whenever feasible.

I don't watch TV. haven't for years. Now if I walk near a running TV, it's like a flock of crows fighting with a herd of car horns. I have to run away holding my ears at the noise of all kinds that come pouring out of TV's.

I don't submit forms or applications to fictitious governments. They don't have my permission to do anything on my behalf. It's part of the scam that they run that they have you believing that you must apply to them for permission for everything. It's just not true. If you want a lie to examine, there's a biggie. Just look at the Freeman movement. Just look at the likes of John Harris, and Robert Menard. It's part of the fraud they've been plying us with for centuries now. We're just so used to it, we don't see it as optional anymore. Well it is. We can simply walk away and say no more of you fools will I suffer, And there isn't a thing they can do about it. Yeah they'll make a few example of the heads that stick up first, but that's not a serious attempts. It's just that they know making a few examples will scare a large number back into compliance.

Their whole game is CENTRALIZATION. All power, money, authority, benefit, etc drifts up the food chain to them. The fewer at the top, the better they like it. But they have to keep the game going of providing us this false reality, because without us doing what we do, there is nothing to drift up to them. So they pretend we have choice. But the choices are between PTB option A, vs PTB option B. It's never otherwise. They pretend to sell us things we then pretend to own, like houses and cars. A study of the actual language of these various contracts for ownership shows an alarmingly different actuality.

So their whole game rests on their ability to keep things centralized or further centralize them.

We just go the other way. Go local. Go personal. stop using their money. stop buying their phoney paper assets, and cash out of the ones you have, if you still can. trade with people. Grow your own food. find and clean your own water. become self sufficient. Don't apply for permission to exist. roast marshmallows with the steady stream of forms and applications they send you.

They've made us totally dependent, or so they'd have us believe. If you want to see how easy it would be to sidestep them look at some of Dimitry Orlov's work, like "reinventing Collapse". He shares some of the wisdom the Russians who survived the Soviet collapse used to survive when there was no more effective government there for a time. All about how people took their survival back into their own hands and shone.

This whole game has been created to fail. And as always, they have the next game sitting and waiting for us as a solution to the pain of this collapsed game, and it will be offered with a smile and promise of much better lives for all, and corrections of the errors of the past, while taking away any chance that they can ever again be challenged, or walked away from. That's why all the talk of moneyless society, you whole life running through a single controllable point, like a chip or a chipped card.

Now is the time to walk away. It's still a viable option, and in fact they are at their most vulnerable right now, as they prepare to unveil their new brand of tyranny. They are at their weakest, because they are collapsing the infrastructure they depend on for their power. They are assuming we'll just sheepishly walk into their well laid traps and accept the slavery they envision for us.

We don't have to walk into their future. They have set it up to make it seem there is no other choice. But there is another choice. Simply to not go along with their plans. They think we can't get by without their money. We can. They think they control our food and water. They don't. They think they can keep us dependent on the industrial base they own. They can't. We may have to simplify our lives, and it will be a drastic change, but we're essentially free to do as we please. Unless you consider yourself addicted to their controls, you aren't.

You've noticed the second wave that shot round the world in the moments following 9-11. The first was a wave of confusion and terror. You could cut it with a knife. Many also noticed the second one which followed close on the heels of the first. IT'S the wave that caught the PTB off guard. It was the wave of compassion and love, and the demand that we again become whole. If not for all of their century long conditioning and manipulation, that wave of compassion would have ushered in the new age right then and there. But too many were immersed in their illusory world of TV, and next greatest thing, I need more bucks, and all that fluffy window dressing. Pass the tranquilizers.

They hopped on the first wave and slammed in the patriot act, and homeland security, and the war on terror, and blah, blah, blah, and too few said no. They were counting on that fact that there would not be enough saying no to thwart them.

Now it's too late to say no to their plans. All we can do is say no to THEM. The old system is too corrupted by their tendrils. We have to completely step outside their system and start over. The cancer has spread throughout the old system, to where all we can do about it is put it down. A complete rebirth is now required. We can never carve their machinations out of the system as it exists. Literally every corner of our society has their stank on it. And is geared to herd us into dependency and addiction to what they control.

Just say no and walk away. meet your neighbours and decide what to do to provide for yourselves. And as quickly as humanly possible, eliminate dependence on anything that has to be brought to you over long distances. Anything you need, make sure you can get it locally.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-10-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #100
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Wow that certainly puts a whole new dimension on the 9-11 operation, no pun intended! LOL

I always like Alfred Webre, he is a highly intelligent, moral human being that displays integrity and care of our planet as it relates to the entire cosmos.

I think you would love the Torchwood movie, make sure you have a box of tissues handy. I think it will shed some light on what is happening to our children

I think that information absolutely deserves it's own thread for people like me who had not heard of that aspect of 9-11 before.

Listening to it now, excellent information. I have not heard anything I haven't known before, but coming from Weber it makes what I have heard more credible.

Last edited by TruthWillSetUFree; 09-10-2009 at 04:36 PM.