Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 10-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Russian president Dmitry Medvedev calls for Europe to freeze out US

Hi Everyone,

Politics is a very dirty game. Politicians will always kick a man when he's down, or kick a wounded dog, it's the nature of the thing.

So our friend Dmitry Medvedev can see (as we all can) that the US is going down the pan and the American government can do nothing to stop it. Millitary the US is already stretched, so there is no other physical front that it can attack with the equipment and manpower that it would need.

The Russian can see this and is waiting patiently in the wings to take over. That is why I think the Russians left Georgia, to keep on the good side of the Europeans.

Dmitry wouldn't suggest such a thing if he wasn't sure of what he was saying. it could well be that he even knows something that we here don't.

I'm off to the farm!!!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Russian president Dmitry Medvedev calls for Europe to freeze out US

Greeting's Steve,
Yes, I agree, things are quite fluid right now. As you might have already heard? The Russian's are rumored, to have captured info intelligence, when upon intervening and surprising all, during the Georgia Republic's ill-advised police action. It appears the US and Israel, might of had to leave (some paper and hardware) quickly, and this has caused a glitch in their plans. I love my country (US) very much, but am appalled by this current administration's domestic and world policies. I, like many here are preparing and planning for an important election, that will not only change our leadership roles, but also make sweeping changes nationally and locally. It is quite clear, we and the world cannot continue down this dark road. I don't know, if you are aware of this very good Washington insider news site yet? But you might enjoy www.TBRNews.org/ it is concise on all things political from a White House insider, with lots of all things intel and spook stuff. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote