Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Last Post- Avyaktam Symbol

As I don't maintain plastic money, this must be my last post (well I can still respond today).
A couple of years ago, I developed this scalar protection device against all kinds of negativity including all kinds of electro magnetic smog. I have hesitated long before making it public as it is very powerful and effective, but even as it is positive it can be abused by overdoing it. But as there is no hesitation to submerge us in negativity I decided to publish it here now, before I can't anymore.
It is just a sheet of paper with thousands of the above symbol. It becomes powerful because the effect of the symbol increases not linear, but exponentially when adding symbols. I have experimented with it and I can with several sheets neutralize complete grids! In the area I live all cellphone towers, the grid and the telephone (internet) exchange have been worked on.
Also you can make stickers with the symbol and put them on remotes, mp3 players and cellphones ( three stickers for a phone, although I didn't test 3G models) etc. My measuring is based on the concept of vortex energy as defined by Dr. T.F. Yao, inventor of Pulsors, and endorsed by Tom Bearden, (a name that probably rings more bells). The symbol works at a frequency of 69 Mhz according to the scale mentioned in the Handbook, which is just above the frequency of a perfectly healthy body. For more information, questions and comments and for downloading a printable A4 sheet, you can go to my blog http://www.avyaktam.blogspot.com/

[Here's a direct link that I converted into a tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/5malz3. It's a zip file. Karen]

Well, good luck everybody, I'll keep reading.

Last edited by avyaktam; 12-13-2008 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Add Link
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avyaktam, protection, scalar, vortex