Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

I saw this great Post on ATS that I would like to quote in its entirety.

The message is clear and exactly what the ET's have been saying for a very long time...enjoy...

"Hello fellow conspiracy watchers. I thought it was important to write this post because there might be a chance that some of you might come to realization of what is happening here.

I've been visiting ATS [Above Top Secret] for a couple of years. Over the past year I experienced what could only be described as a major break through.

The fear mongering that has been going on here is eerily similar to that of television media. Where everywhere you look, you are being bombarded with doom and gloom. In this cage of fear, nothing is safe, no place is safe and therefor you are not safe and you're under attack.

If you've fallen into this trap, you will have noticed your increasing desire to collect food, ammo, weapons and medical supplies. Some of us have even gone to the extent of digging holes to hide in. Some of you have begun to suffer in your health due to the stress and anxiety from your fear of death, disease and loss.

Fear and anger are low vibrational states. If you fear anything, or if you are angry at anything, you're body vibrates at a lower frequency.

Disease and mental sickness thrives in body's with low vibration. diseases are vibrational creatures that can thrive in bodies that are weak and depressed or angry.

Let's get to the point here shall we? ATS is a legitimate site as far as I can tell. But at the very least, many of it's members are working for our very own Governments tasked with seeding fear into the community.

OPERATION FEAR is complete. It is safe to say that most people in this world are so confused, angry and scared of the world around them, that they are prime hosts for extermination with disease (Swine Flu) and other attacks.

Well it seems that this tactic has worked perfectly and we have fallen for it. They are psychologically conditioning us to lower our bodily vibrations so that they can control our bodies and minds at will. We go to places like ATS thinking that it is a protected underground source of secret information, this couldn't be further form the truth.

The point I'm making is this, and I hope you will think on this further if you are to have any hope of having a life again. Most things on this site are NOT a top secret and NOT above it or below it. Fact is, most of it doesn't exist at all! The CIA or whatever government entity is all over this site and others like it. Injecting tidbits of World-Ending conspiracies to create fear in the herds of people who think they are getting to the "bottom of things". And they have succeeded in lowering the vibrational state of the remaining smart people who learned that T.V. media is full of B.S. Well.......GOTCHA!!!!

Stop listening to any news that is negative AT ALL. STOP listening or reading ANYTHING negative whatsoever and RAISE your bodily vibrations back to where it should be. The higher you vibrate, the closer you are to the source of white light that gives life to all. The angrier or depressed or agitated you are, the lower your body vibrates and the weaker you become. They are killing you from the inside out and you're falling for it.

Please wake up, let go of your flesh and come to the light. There is much more in our world then what you see and touch. Don't let them make you scared or angry at ANYTHING!

Anger, depression anxiety is Kryptonite my fellow humans.

I'm making my own little attempt on this site to save some lives. Brighten your vision and go back to loving everything in your life and loving your creator. You are not a monkey, and you're not a mistake. The ancient civilizations have tried to communicate this to us, but our educational system has destroyed it's importance.

Pull your kids out of public schools, get rid of your bank owned cars if you can. Destroy your credit cards. Force your wife to quit her job or you quit yours and start taking care of your children and teach them their TRUE identity. Take ALL of your television sets and sell them or throw them away. Buy books instead.

Don't participate in this closed society of tweets and Facebook where nobody desires to communicate to a human being in person or in voice.

Stop this madness and come back home......."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread521327/pg1

Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Aha! At last some truth. This message is a very potent and important one for all Avalonians at this time especially. Pawing over the garbage foisted upon us through all sorts of media and falling for negative influences through fear, hopelessness, desire for revenge etc, plays right into the controllers hands

If we focus on what we want. Create in our minds a future for ourselves and our families we then circumvent the controlling matrix. We are then part of the solution and not part of the problem. The hard part is that we have to hold that focus, in spite of what is going on around us. It has to be a steady consistant focus and in this world of instant gratification, its not an easy thing when our personality mind is going up and down like a roller blind!!

Great thread Gareth and very timely.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:04 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

Brilliant message! yes, yes, yes.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:11 AM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Brighten your vision and go back to loving everything in your life and loving your creator.

[/I]
Thank You Gareth

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

- Helen Keller

Fly high friends...fly ...know that your heart has wings ...

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #6
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Gareth!
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:27 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Gareth. Thank you for your find. I don't agree with everything, but certainly with the heart of the message.

On top of being bombarded by negativity, desperation and overwhelming fearful events, we propagates these "consciousness viruses". Many, unconsciously, thinking they are doing some good to be "informed", dive head first into assumptions and believes of "others", make these information their fighting sword, not having an idea of the reality they are creating for themselves doing this.

I know of a brilliant and peaceful future for humankind and planet Earth. It is in my heart and my mind. I don't hold it like a lifesaver. It is there... just like it is present in every single human being. It is a choice to look for it or to get panicked by the noisy mind distracting outside jungle.

The problem is that many, and even here, have not touch the deepest meanings of the Universal Laws of Consciousness. Many knows about it, but are not aware of it plentifully. So, they keep sailing on high seas without rudder. They keep nurturing their brain, body and heart with junk the system throw at them, including our forum. You recognized junks from its effects on you! Your heart be the judge. This is not what your looking at that matters, but what you see. In this, trust your heart, not your mind. If you have no more feelings, or your feelings are fading away, you are very far on the road to assimiliation, their is an urgency to get back home, in your humanity.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #8
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Gareth!

I'm ashamed to admit that I have fallen for the doom and gloom lately and it has taken me to the fear and worry zone.

I'm also having family issues that are creating hurt/angry feelings and are not helpful to me at all.

Your post has helped me to realize that I have once again fallen for it.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks so much Gareth

The timing of your post is impeccable!

When I was visiting friends on a farm this weekend the beauty and love around me gave me this same conclusion.

Maybe we are the ones they are targeting, the seekers, to keep us in low vibration through fear mongering.

I agree let's throw out the TVs or at least only watch good things for the soul

Let's stay away from fear mongering, or at least keep it balanced if we check in for news now and then.

Lastly, tptb are not that powerful, they create ILLUSIONS and FEAR through lies, programming and mind control

When I am in my world all I experience are good and loving people, even the ones I don't know, this is what is true, this is reality, not the world they tell us is out there

Love & Light to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:07 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I see this message as an extreme reaction to the extremes of others. How about a moderate solution? We tend to go from one extreme to the other. Either way...we end up in a ditch. Consider everything...both positive and negative...and then formulate positive solutions. This is Positive Response Ability.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:37 AM   #11
happy
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: WE have all been had..WAKE UP VIBRATIONS!

yeh ,
so lets start doing it .
knock down the fences go home and live with family .
start communties plant vegies instead of lawn .
yeha
learn agni hotra .
but still be aware and you cant just walk across a hwy without looking stopping running at times . you can do that without being fearful , by using thoughtful action and well timed action .
we are humans becoming , help us to become .
earths blessings
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I also would like to thank you Gareth.

As a paralel I used to sit in a bar and listen to advice from people who had never actually done anything, till I got wise to myself.

Because my personal path is "devotional non-duality" I only read books by "those" who have by the grace of God become enlightened.
Time is short so be on your own path is the sugestion.
That is a fact, (time is short) not fear driven.
At this moment "Now" energy is changing vibration, we are vibrating energy, atoms in movment.
Love is not avoidence or head in the sand.
Love embraces itself in the form of beauty, stilness, whatever is "whole-some"
It has nothing to do with "wolves in sheeps clothing"
With love the choice is made easy.
We let go of everything which we are not.
We are not fear, insecurity, any negative emotion or thought, they all are just passing clouds.There is no need to buy into any negativity.
Choose that which is whole-some.
Only that which is Love remains constant and eternal. We are That.
We are perfection.

With love
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Gareth mate

thanks for this

i get accused somtimes of

being off with the fairys

but to be honest ...

there a lot more friendley

and very loving ....

no really wake up call

right on time
namaste rhythmmm xxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

As a paralel I used to sit in a bar and listen to advice from people who had never actually done anything, till I got wise to myself.

Because my personal path is "devotional non-duality" I only read books by "those" who have by the grace of God become enlightened.
At this moment "Now" energy is changing vibration, we are vibrating energy, atoms in movment.
We are not fear, insecurity, any negative emotion or thought, they all are just passing clouds.There is no need to buy into any negativity.
We are perfection.

With love
Chris
Greybeard my friend you expressed it beautifully
Heart is our foundation...Love is who we really are ...
Once we come to the heart of things ..to our core self how can there then be fear
or duality ?
We are divine souls in the Now and we create our reality
Now is all we have .

How "spiritual" you are has nothing to do with what you believe but everything to do with your state of consciousness.

Do not be concerned with the fruit of your action - just give attention to the action itself. The fruit will come of its own accord. This is a powerful spiritual practice.

Love does not want or fear anything.

~ Eckhart Tolle

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent find Gareth ... right on the button...

It's funny... I put a thread the other day on the 'Phoenix Journels' thread about fear!!... Synchonous ...

here...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=108

Just keep on track...the light is winning...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #17
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Spot on, Gareth!
This is the true approach for Avalon.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

dont be one of these eh!!!
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #19
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic Gareth. We all needed to read this, to remind us exactly what they are trying to do to us and our planet. As some avalonians already know of my change in direction.

Try thinking through your heart, its a wonderfull experience and it lifts your conscienceness to a high vibration. I am aware of the negativity thats being foisted upon mankind, but I wont allow it to affect me anymore because I've removed myself from it.

We must see our planet for the wonderfull creation that it is and the beautifull people that is part of this creation. Love is the Key and I'm sending my love to you all and even to those who might not like me.

Love and friendship

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

And let us not go to the "haunted house" any more....To tell you the truth, I can read any message which is trying to evoke those negative emotions...but instead of fear and uncertainty I feel like laughing...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #21
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Great reminder...just great and timely...the vibration of this forum has been drawn down lately, especially in the last 6 weeks (my own perception, sorry if any of you don't feel/see it this way).

Yeah, I said it has been drawn down...it's not drowning itself...! I don't want to be misunderstand, it's exactly what I wanted to express.

What we all need now is exactly that very attitude of being willing to rise our own vibrations constantly...thru anything that suits with you!

Thanks a lot for this thread Gareth!

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #22
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

We are perfection.

With love
Chris

Your words are beautiful and wise Chris...thank you

Why would we listen to others who are fear based and lower vibration? They dim the light within us.

Being with others of like mind and vibration makes our light brighter.

Love to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #23
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Great post indeed. People do need to focus on what they want and not so much on the doom and gloom, whether it’s propaganda or not. Feeling life with its suffering is weakness; inspiring life is strength.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #24
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful words greybeard. We can have all the knowledge in the world and give endless advice to all and sundry, but if we do not 'walk our talk', 'be' the embodiment of what we have learnt, it amounts to nothing!!

Wisdom is knowledge experienced, it is ours for all eternity. It is very easy to have intellectual knowledge. The hard part is applying the knowledge learned. The pearls of wisdom are those that are ours to keep and often attained after many years of striving. They are the jewels worth having.

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:42 PM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

http://www.youtube.com/v/rX7lOk2H8eo

Love Always
mudra