Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up webbot conference with michael st clair

pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: webbot conference with michael st clair

Thanks Pineal

The Cliff High interview was as interesting as always.....
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes this may be one of his last webbot reports. ill miss listening to him on the radio. be interesting to see how they come after the talk radio hosts and internet sites.

cliff high stated that they are gonna mess with all the language with filters sp his software wont work anymore.. use the internet while you can its the greatest gift we have
Old 09-03-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Very strange, doesn't sound like Clif's voice, but it does sound like his usual word choices. He sounds very tense.

Hard to take St. Clair, can't stand that guy, but still I always want to hear what Clif has to say...so thanks for posting.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Sarahmay, someone said it sounded like he was congested with a cold. I thought it might have been the time difference (very early morning here) - definitely clif, though. Intonations, pausing, etc.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

he sounds different i imagine because it was skype conference call. he usaully heard on a phone over a radio broadcast .
Old 09-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is one of Cliff's better interviews in terms of content. I have been outside of any media sources for many years and I have never heard of Michael St Clair. I was a little put off him for some unknown intuitive reason, although I am wary of krishnamurti also (despite liking much of his writings, of which I have read many) and people who quote him so much....
anyway..i did an internet search and i found his web page and I am surprised to find sitting there an inteview with PC but there is no mention of it on the PC web page that i have ever noticed, and I have just looked again. Why isn't the interview with St Clair listed?
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
I think this is one of Cliff's better interviews in terms of content. I have been outside of any media sources for many years and I have never heard of Michael St Clair. I was a little put off him for some unknown intuitive reason, although I am wary of krishnamurti also (despite liking much of his writings, of which I have read many) and people who quote him so much....
anyway..i did an internet search and i found his web page and I am surprised to find sitting there an inteview with PC but there is no mention of it on the PC web page that i have ever noticed, and I have just looked again. Why isn't the interview with St Clair listed?
They had a falling out, you might say. He is an elitist who is only interested in his own survival and cares nothing about the ascension of humanity, in my very humble opinion of course.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

St Clair has a huge ego which is what puts me off as well. Notice all the references he makes to himself. However, I've listened to 3 other of Cliff's interviews in the past few days and he is always excellent.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #10
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
St Clair has a huge ego which is what puts me off as well. Notice all the references he makes to himself. However, I've listened to 3 other of Cliff's interviews in the past few days and he is always excellent.
I have to say I feel the same way.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:57 AM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

st clair, is a polished turd.

Last edited by dagon; 09-07-2009 at 06:31 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote