Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #51
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

Here now the second encounter with a reptilian:
Two years ago I decided to raise my “frequency” to a new level. For that, after intense prep, I used a special fasting technique. The main aim was to become a Breatharian. Already for years i had noticed that I had a “guest” within me, because of completely unexplainable swings in mood and thought. In certain situations I was nearly overwhelmed by this strange (and evil) influence. That “guest” must have had a good time while I was in Africa…
During that fasting you apply a special mental technique to get rid of spiritual attachments. When I noticed that somehow I hesitated with the application of that exercise, I really became mad at myself and just forced the issue.
At first it was like pushing slowly back a wall of dense mist or fog, while been aware that something was inside there. The first thing I “saw” was only a snout and for reasons which I can not recall any more, I stopped the exercise. Today I think it was the influence of that entity which made me stop. But that time i tried again with more vigour and was able to fully remove the misty curtain. I saw clearly the head of that entity. It looked similar like this:

Only the snout was a little bigger, longer and a bit more roundish, more like a bulldog.

After seeing it, I addressed it properly and it became history for me.

Last edited by bashi; 03-31-2010 at 10:14 AM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #52
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How do you 'address' a being like that 'properly', if I may ask?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #53
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

You do not know why it is there. It might be there because it has a right to be. You might have allowed it, invited it or because of other karmic issues. You might not be aware of these relations, at least i wasnt.
So you basically nullify all agreements, understandings or relationships with it which might give it a right to be there. This is done by wilful mental declaration. Then you command it to leave you. During that communication you have to maintain a contact with it on that level. Otherwise it might not work.

Last edited by bashi; 01-26-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #54
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Just a reminder why I started this thread in the first place.
I'm not easily impressed & very sceptic on anything that isn't thourougly researched.

Also I have no doubt, that 'official disclosure' will only happen when contact is imminent , in other words, when an armada of (mother)ship spacecraft is hanging above our heads.

Therefore I urge everybody who is interested in this topic to read Courtney Brown's 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers'!!!

For FREE!!!

What more can you ask for?
www.courtneybrown.com

Enjoy!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #55
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Here now the second encounter with a reptilian:
Two years ago I decided to raise my “frequency” to a new level. For that, after intense prep, I used a special fasting technique. The main aim was to become a Breatharian. Already for years i had noticed that I had a “guest” within me, because of completely unexplainable swings in mood and thought. In certain situations I was nearly overwhelmed by this strange (and evil) influence. That “guest” must have had a good time while I was in Africa…
During that fasting you apply a special mental technique to get rid of spiritual attachments. When I noticed that somehow I hesitated with the application of that exercise, I really became mad at myself and just forced the issue.
At first it was like pushing slowly back a wall of dense mist or fog, while been aware that something was inside there. The first thing I “saw” was only a snout and for reasons which I can not recall any more, I stopped the exercise. Today I think it was the influence of that entity which made me stop. But that time i tried again with more vigour and was able to fully remove the misty curtain. I saw clearly the head of that entity. It looked similar like this:

Only the snout was a little bigger, longer and a bit more roundish, more like a bulldog.

You guys do realize that our DNA has been tampered at least twice by the negative annunaki reptilians once about 300,000 and another 40,000 years ago.

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #56
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

"I Am The Lizard King, I Can Be Anything!"
- Jim Morrison
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #57
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"I Am The Lizard King, I Can Be Anything!"
- Jim Morrison
And we all know how his life ended...
(He allegedly commited suicide in Paris at the age of 29, when he slit his wrists while taking a bath.)
Or did he..?
(Great movie by Oliver Stone, by the way, 'THE DOORS'. With Val Kilmer as a 'larger than life' Jimbo).
Quote:
You guys do realize that our DNA has been tampered at least twice by the negative annunaki reptilians once about 300,000 and another 40,000 years ago.

Says who, Truthseekerdan?
You!

But serious now, this is just guess work.
It would be interesting though, to see if remote viewers can find any comfirmation on 'The Anunnaki'.

Great name for a band... THE ANUNNAKI
Old 01-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #58
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Says who, Truthseekerdan?
You!

But serious now, this is just guess work.
It would be interesting though, to see if remote viewers can find any comfirmation on 'The Anunnaki'.

Great name for a band... THE ANUNNAKI
BTW, I do know this from RV, but you don't have to believe me!

- Peace and Agape Love -
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:31 AM   #59
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting stuff! and thanks Trancoso for posting the link to the Cosmic Explorers book.

This sounds like the original battle in our galaxy when the Reptilians first attacked the human race.

The aggressor side has many spaceships. This side is planning its activities thoroughly. There is premeditated coordination and ruthless execution. I execute a collective deep mind probe on the aggressor side. They are driven by ideas, but are very afraid of something. They are afraid of something in themselves, and they are striking out to stop it by destroying something that will force some type of acceptance of who or what they are. Fear is the dominant emotion driving the aggressor side.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #60
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritelemental View Post
Interesting stuff! and thanks Trancoso for posting the link to the Cosmic Explorers book.

This sounds like the original battle in our galaxy when the Reptilians first attacked the human race.
If an extraterrestrial race has been monitoring our behaviour for the past 50 years, I can't blame them for coming to the conclusion that human beings are an extremely violent, primitive, unreliable and emotionely inbalanced species.

'We came in peace for all mankind'.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #61
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

And who do you think are the pink eyed devils Mrs bowles and Mr Prett from Hampshire encountered one day while Mrs Bowles was driving in her car..they descended from a glowing CIGAR shaped object ..

here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=antKz...layer_embedded

(sorry i don't know how you embed things)

Last edited by lightblue; 02-05-2010 at 12:52 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #62
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
This is what i have read and as far as experience... it depends. I have never met a reptlian face to face... but i know i have seen/held a lizard, frog etc. and i also know at after my conception i begin as a tadpole reptlie looking form, breathing underwater/ominiotic sac within my mother's womb as i develop into a mammal. Do you follow!
This is also my experience, not ALL reptilians are bad! Some very wise and loving.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #63
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
This is also my experience, not ALL reptilians are bad! Some very wise and loving.
That's exactly what Courtney Brown RV-ed in 'Cosmic Explorers'.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could we be dealing with several "Gods"...with big ideas for Humanity? Did they each have special sons, daughters, and nations? Are Gods, Goddesses, and Angels really Reptilian Beings (or Reptilian/Human Hybrids)? This is not meant to be irreverent or rhetorical. Is there a Divinity Within Humanity which is at least equal to that of the Gods, Goddesses, and Angels? Is this what Jesus was trying to tell us in a round about way? When God 'made' Humans a little lower than the Angels...was this really a genetic detuning and dumbing down...rather than the Creation of the Human Race? Does 'Let US make MAN in OUR image...and after OUR likeness' really mean 'Let US genetically detune and dumb down MAN to a level slightly below OUR level'? Did God Damn US to Hell?

Lately...I've been toying with the idea of a non-penetential, non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass based upon the Latin Mass...and I'm not a Roman Catholic. For further information regarding the Non Roman Catholic attraction to the Mass...take a look at the book 'Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail'.

I keep thinking that there was a huge Human vs Reptilian War...where we got our @$$ kicked by the Reps...and that now we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet administered via a Reptilian Theocracy. Who knows...we may have deserved some of this. I really don't know. But whatever the historical case may be...WE NEED TO MOVE ON! WE NEED TO RULE OURSELVES IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM! I continue to like the idea of The United States of the Solar System...based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 If a quarantine is deemed necessary until we become at least a +3 civilization...then so be it. We may be a Planet in Rebellion. If so...we may need to temper our irrational exuberance into a Constructively Competitive and Responsibly Free Society. To any Reptilians who might be reading this...I think this might be in your best interest as well...on a long-term basis.

I'm still only about half-way through the first Courtney Brown book. I had to stop...and I'm currently in denial. I can only take so much.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2010 at 07:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #65
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Can you say something about your experience ?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:47 AM   #66
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I just read chapter 1 & 2 of 'Defending Sacred Ground' by Alex Collier.
None of the predictions the Andromedanians fed him came true.
Makes you wonder from where/whom these 'benevolent' Andromedanians get their intel.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:57 AM   #67
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Makes you wonder from where/whom these 'benevolent' Andromedanians get their intel.
I think everything is suspect. I like Alex Collier...but I am leaning toward the idea that the info was remotely viewed, channeled, researched, insider-assisted...rather than Alex living on an Andromedan spaceship for long periods. I could be wrong...but that's what I think. I still get more out of listening to Alex than I do listening to nearly everyone else.

Are there any pictures of Reptilians? I've seen pictures of purported Greys and Hybrids...but no Reptilians. All I have seen is drawings. Has anyone heard of a Reptilian Autopsy? The non-physical aspect of these beings troubles me. Do they find Reptilian bodies in crashed UFO's? Are they really mostly demonic beings? I'd love to be friends...but I don't want to get slimed or possessed! Also...do we really have hard evidence that there are thousands of kidnapped children being eaten by Reptilians? Wouldn't it be much less discoverable for the Reps to raise them inside the earth...rather than tasking humans with kidnapping them? I'm very suspicious of both the good and bad aspects of the UFO/Alien phenomenon. I don't know who to trust or believe...so I pretty much doubt everyone...including some of my favorite speakers and writers. I mostly ask questions...and try to formulate possible realities and scenarios.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-05-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:34 AM   #68
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats when I stopped reading too. I even like Alex Collier, but it's pretty hard to want to go any farther when you read stuff like that.

He's come out more recently and stated that timelines change, things change, those were probabilities etc, but guess what? That's what everyone says who predicts something that doesn't happen. If you know that, why would you not only make those predictions, but make them so definitively?

As soon as you start making definitive predictions, you're asking for trouble and ruining any good information you may have to put out because it's intertwined with disinfo.

Yes, information predicting things that don't happen is disinfo. It's not a warning of a possibility, it's a prediction.....that ...was...false.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #69
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What are the possibilities here?

1. There was no one from Andromeda talking to Collier.
  • Collier is lying
  • Collier was hallucinating
2. Collier was targeted and feed disinformation by someone for reasons unknown.
3. Andromedains (or whoever they really are) lied for reasons unknown.

Of the three possibilities (there are others I imagine) which seems the most likely scenario?

Collier seems like a nice guy. That of course is immaterial. Many pathological liars and or con-men are very likable and nice guys (example: politicians). I've met several in my life as I'm sure you have.

This brings up the question: Have any contactee 'predictions' ever proven accurate? Information provided by contactee's such Adamski for example are notoriously inaccurate and improbable.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 02-05-2010 at 02:23 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #70
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Most definitive predictions I've come across, especially with PC in 2008, have all turned out to be false. Not a single one came true.

There are a couple of ways to look at it in my opinion.

1) People making predictions have gotten excited and are off-balance. Take what you can from their information and throw their predictions away, they're garbage.

2) Predictions are merely probabilities of what may happen. Things change all the time, wipe your brow with relief that what they predicted didn't happen and move on. I personally detest this point because it means we're all free to say whatever the heck we want and then when it doesn't come true say, whew!! Keep listening folks, soon I'll feed you some more BS and then take credit when it doesn't happen because I filled you in so we all narrowly avoided it. Please.

Well I think you know which point I'm behind. One thing's for sure, it really discredit's the Andromedans as far as being advanced evolved beings if they're taking point number 2 in my opinion. They can't interfere with us because of free will...but....they can feed us predictions (probabilities we find out later) and then when they don't happen it's because we all took note and changed our timeline? Well....wouldn't that in itself be a violation of our free will? Subtle yes, but where do you draw the line? At what point is any interaction with a human not a violation of free will? You affected us. We've been affected. You were an affect. The End.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:50 AM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If we are Dumbed Down Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Reptilian Guards...then pure forbidden knowledge may be very hard to obtain. Look EVERYWHERE for truth regarding Aliens, UFO's, Universal History, etc. I'm pushing for an Early Release Program...and not necessarily on good behavior! It's the principle of the thing! Let My People Go!! Solar System Exorcism!! Experimentation Without Representation!! Better Dead Than Rep!! John May Lives!! You get the point.

Namaste
Old 02-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #72
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
What are the possibilities here?

1. There was no one from Andromeda talking to Collier.
  • Collier is lying
  • Collier was hallucinating
2. Collier was targeted and feed disinformation by someone for reasons unknown.
3. Andromedains (or whoever they really are) lied for reasons unknown.

Of the three possibilities (there are others I imagine) which seems the most likely scenario?

Collier seems like a nice guy. That of course is immaterial. Many pathological liars and or con-men are very likable and nice guys (example: politicians). I've met several in my life as I'm sure you have.

This brings up the question: Have any contactee 'predictions' ever proven accurate? Information provided by contactee's such Adamski for example are notoriously inaccurate and improbable.
You only have a good name once. You can never trust somebody again for the full 100%, once they've been caught lying.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #73
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For all new members:
- 'Cosmic Voyage'
- 'Cosmic Explorers'

Free pdf download at:
www.courtneybrown.com
Old 02-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #74
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For all new members:
- 'Cosmic Voyage'
- 'Cosmic Explorers'

Free pdf download at:
www.courtneybrown.com
Insight information on the Greys & Reptilians.
2 FREE pdf/books by Remote Viewer Courtney Brown.
Download & read!
Great stuff!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #75
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Insight information on the Greys & Reptilians.
2 FREE pdf/books by Remote Viewer Courtney Brown.
Download & read!
Great stuff!!!
I'd also like to say the material is excellent and well worth the read.
TRANCOSO brings to light some of the best stuff ever.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote