Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #26
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have an open mind but no so open that your brains fall out

It might be helpfull to instead of making a thread generalising everything as new age crap to make a thread debating whichever subject it is that you disagree with.

That way some good might come out of it.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #27
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

typical example of what i mean...

"doood - real evidence & proof that the pledians will save us on 14th october!!!!!!"

when infact all it is, is a youtube link with somebody stating their opinion as FACT. maybe new age claptrap was a bit harsh, I just mean the willingness of people to belive in anything is very worrying.
And it seems to be happening a lot in these forums.

What we need is CALM, INTELLIGENT & REASONED disscussion if we are to move forward.

love & light to all!

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-07-2009 at 11:54 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #28
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
typical example of what i mean...

"doood - real evidence & proof that the pledians will save us on 14th october!!!!!!"

when infact all it is, is a youtube link with somebody stating their opinion as FACT. maybe new age claptrap was a bit harsh, I just mean the willingness of people to belive in anything is very worrying.
And it seems to be happening a lot in these forums.

What we need is CALM, INTELLIGENT & REASONED disscussion if we are to move forward.

(see, even contactees have a ******** meter!

love & light to all!
I feel ya mate, its like what i was saying in a different thread about people posting all kinds of doomsday prophecies.
They seem oblivious to the effects it has on the people who read them, and i know for a fact that the majority of these prophecies are just out there to make someone a few quid.

Needless to say, i know much more then a few handfulls of people around here who have ended their lifes from the terror that this mindless posting of information has caused.

But i disagree with your approach to the situation, you just made a massive generalisation with this post and you didnt even mention what 'clap trap' you were refering too.

That is why we have forums, so if there is something we disagree with we bring it into open discussion and debate it rationally and logically.

And i might add, im all for deleting posts that have been classified as bunk, theres nothing worse then disinformation.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #29
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

I fully agree with you, EYES WIDE OPEN.

We must think in a rational and logical manner, receiving all the data and information, encrypting, decrypting, analyzing and interpreting, listening the views of others, research more and more, and finally drawing our conclusions with a view to educating others so that they can start the same cycle we started.

We must not try to venture into the absurd.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:23 AM   #30
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Hey Man, Whats the name of that mushroom.
Hi Going to fast,
The mushrooms are commonly calld majic mushrooms but the active drug is psilocybin ( not sure if thats spelled correctly ). They can be found around this time of year, first frost kills them off. any where sheep graze is usually a good spot to look, dunno why. You have to know what they look like so Google Majic Mushrooms. My advice is to start with a few and see how you feel about 40 mins later. At the time of that experiance I posted, a group of friends went out and gathered enough mushrooms for about six of us to have a good trip. What happened to me was the rest of the guys left the mushrooms in my place to dry out, we were all gonna take them later that evening and have a trip. So the six portions were divided up and left on newspaper on top of the radiater to dry out for later. I got impatiant and scoffed my portion. About half an hour later I was really trippin' and I felt so good that I took all five other portions aswell, you know the rest.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:26 AM   #31
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. about 90% is bs. most of this forum is about new age crap. i'm sorry if i offend people but i don't wanna hear "if it works for you it's fine" or "maybe you don't believe it but others do" again. reltivism is not the answer! and new age is a tool that the illuminati (the jesuits) use to control people. i think less than half of the forum members saw the Project Camelot interviews.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:29 AM   #32
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post

We must think in a rational and logical manner, receiving all the data and information, encrypting, decrypting, analyzing and interpreting, listening the views of others, research more and more, and finally drawing our conclusions with a view to educating others so that they can start the same cycle we started.

finnaly someone with comonn sense. i don't wanna hear people saying that we should abandon reason to let our spirit take control like some in the forum say, that's just stupid. people LET US REASON TOGHETHER AND CUT THE NEW AGE B.S.!
Old 09-16-2008, 03:45 AM   #33
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Well while you "receiving all the data and information, encrypting, decrypting, analyzing and interpreting"... I will be busy making sure my household is secure and has an emergency plan... Right now our pantry holds easily three months food and our pool has 35,000 gallons of water that could be used for drinking if need be...

Its always wise to be prepared... THEN you can sit back on a forum and preach doom and gloom

Now then how about a list of what you need?

I will add the first item...

TOILET PAPER

Oh yeah? just try living without that for a month... :P

And forget money... it will be worthless...

Stockpile liquor and things like pocket knives and water proof matches

Booze will be worth more than gold when things go bad...
Old 09-16-2008, 04:09 AM   #34
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

I'd have to agree that everything you read here is not true...it should go without saying. Alot of it is just a persons perception of what is real. Is the glass half full or half empty? Don't believe anything. Belief is very limiting, once you believe something you close your eyes to anything that does not agree with that belief. Also keep in mind our perception is very limited in the grand scale of things.

Namaste'
Namaste2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:14 AM   #35
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

If you had to pick one thing to stockpile it should be food or water. You can have anything else and it will be for nothing if you don't have anything to eat or drink.

Namaste'
Namaste2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:20 AM   #36
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Now where IS that brain of mine?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
here are just some rambling thoughts on this stream...........

truth is in the eye of the beholder. is that a truth?

want proof? all i can give is my personal experience, will that do?

my truth changes daily. it changes daily because my level of awareness changes daily. my level of awareness changes because i ask a lot of questions, and then the uni verse sends me some more answers based on the chemicals that my brain projects magnetically into the quantum field.

there may be lots of things within the walls of this forum that some have already made their way thru, meaning they have already ingested the awareness and came out on the other side. but there are also those that have been drawn to the vibration of this forum to get to the other side.

is this not of the highest and best good of ALL of the ONE's that we are?

this forum should be a place where everyone can share with one another, lay it all out there as a group and see where the energy flows. judging another persons awareness is comparable to insanity. how many times does one need to do this before realizing it is in vain?

remember remember remember
allow allow allow
release release release

Perfect!

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #37
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

I'd love to know what you are all reffering to as new age crap?

This is bordering on silly. If you do not understand or do not believe something that is posted here you have every right to discuss it rationally and in a civilised manner - In the thread where it is already being discussed.

Right now, anyone who comes here will see this post and some will be confused as to what you are refering too.

Being specific about certain issues can avoid confusion, all this thread is doing is adding to that confusion (ie. - NOT helping in any way shape or form). We all know not to believe everything we hear, that goes without saying. We all posses just the same ability to assimilate information, just like you.
If your so concerned then do your bit by debating that which does not sit well with you, on the required thread.

Please be specific, and do not generalise when refering to 'new age crap' because it is an incredibly vast topic.

New age information is not new at all, its just the (mainstream) publics knowledge of it that is new. - (and this topic stretches from Astral Projection to Clairvoyance to Telepathy and many many more subjects)
I find it wildly offensive to hear anyone refering to it as 'new age crap'.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #38
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
I will add the first item...

TOILET PAPER

Oh yeah? just try living without that for a month... :P

And forget money... it will be worthless...
Ok, I will wipe my butt with my spare cash

Seriously, you raise good points.

Living without hot water is an aquired taste too - also if you are caffeine or nicotine addicted, the first few days without will be hell.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #39
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

No amount of good intentions, channeling, peace, love & understanding will save our asses from the business end of a gun wanting the meager stores of food & water we have saved. We need to use the skills that we have accumulated in order survive. If the big one really goes down, it's not going to be Earth II, it will most likely be people scrapping for a rotten onion. One look at the aftermath of Katrina will tell us that humans can resort to violence and throw away all civility within 3 days of being denied basic services.

What will happen in a post-apocalyptic world? Will it happen? NOBODY can know for sure. The likely hood of it happening is greater now than ever before. What I am saying is have common sense, put stores of food, water & fuel away, if praying is your think, thats cool. But keep a sensible mind, you may need it.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #40
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

NEW AGE CLAP TRAP WAS A BAD CHOICE OF WORD ON MY PART.

What I am really getting at is peoples willingness to belive anything & everything.

Some of us require evidence. I have already been called names by John Lear for daring to question him in the 9/11 thread.

The recent thread here is a good example. (post 13)http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2159

Anyway, hope thats a bit clearer now.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-07-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #41
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh much clearer. Its sometimes wise to to get into the habit of not generalising certain subjects, for obvious reasons.

As for the John Lear thread, i have not personally read that.
But my opinion on 9/11 can be shown in just a few points.

- There were nuclear devices used to bring the building down, there is no other explanation for its disintegration into nano particles.

- It was done to get the people to ask (beg?) the government to tighten up their shackles, ohh and also a pretext to enter the middle east, a subject that would require another thread to discuss.

- It WAS an inside job, no offence but if after thorough research you have not come to this conclusion you need a reality check.

I think they are the most important aspects and i dont see the point in quareling about the other minor details, they are of no real significance.

The reason i said something was because it is off putting to people who may want to start researching subjects like Astral projection, telepathy, remote viewing, bi-location, levitation, etc when they hear it so often refered to as 'new age clap trap'. We do not know very much about these phenomina but im more then convinced about many of them myslef. Such topics deserve our respect.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #42
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with all your 9/11 points.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #43
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Ahh much clearer. Its sometimes wise to to get into the habit of not generalising certain subjects, for obvious reasons.

As for the John Lear thread, i have not personally read that.
But my opinion on 9/11 can be shown in just a few points.

- There were nuclear devices used to bring the building down, there is no other explanation for its disintegration into nano particles.

- It was done to get the people to ask (beg?) the government to tighten up their shackles, ohh and also a pretext to enter the middle east, a subject that would require another thread to discuss.

- It WAS an inside job, no offence but if after thorough research you have not come to this conclusion you need a reality check.

I think they are the most important aspects and i dont see the point in quareling about the other minor details, they are of no real significance.

The reason i said something was because it is off putting to people who may want to start researching subjects like Astral projection, telepathy, remote viewing, bi-location, levitation, etc when they hear it so often refered to as 'new age clap trap'. We do not know very much about these phenomina but im more then convinced about many of them myslef. Such topics deserve our respect.
spirituallity is fine. but not all spirituallity is new age. actually new age is not that vast. new age is a movement created by the secret societies to control people's minds. it became very popular within the hippie movement. i ghess the best way to describe new age is HIPPY. hippie movement is Aleister Crowley's dream come true. just a bunch of non-thinking-too-lazy-to-give-a-damm-people who believe they are smarter than every other hard working people. new age = hippysm = relativism.

"Relativism is a legacy of the New Age. I think relativism is quite dangerous. I don't think the Truth requires our belief in it. Anyone can guess on the number of stars in the universe yet it will have no bearing on how many stars there are in the universe. There is a set number of stars and God knows what it is. Whatever "truth" we have about it doesn't change it."
Old 09-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #44
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
spirituallity is fine. but not all spirituallity is new age. actually new age is not that vast. new age is a movement created by the secret societies to control people's minds. it became very popular within the hippie movement. i ghess the best way to describe new age is HIPPY. hippie movement is Aleister Crowley's dream come true. just a bunch of non-thinking-too-lazy-to-give-a-damm-people who believe they are smarter than every other hard working people. new age = hippysm = relativism.

"Relativism is a legacy of the New Age. I think relativism is quite dangerous. I don't think the Truth requires our belief in it. Anyone can guess on the number of stars in the universe yet it will have no bearing on how many stars there are in the universe. There is a set number of stars and God knows what it is. Whatever "truth" we have about it doesn't change it."

Im sorry but using stereotypes when i talk to people is just something i cannot do.
I dislike using them and i dislike when people implement them into a conversation, the use stereotypes and generalisations just adds confusion and serves to seperate people into different groups which ultimitaly leads to a break down in communication.

When we label people we put them into a little box and lock them into a specific group which is entirely unspecific and wildely inacurate. And aside from that it is designed to rob people of their credibility and works in exactly the same way as religion does. People are using different language to describe the same thing.

There is no 'New age movement' There are just people learning about certain subjects that are deemed new to our current culture. To throw a generalisation around this completely robs it of its value and is akin to calling a man with long hair a rocker.

We can see how this works in school.

Jocks
Preps
Geeks
Grunge
Rockers
The list goes on and on and on.

I am everything. I like to listen to rock music while i play football. I enjoy broadening my inteligence whilst listening to Nirvana. I would feel very offended if someone branded me into a specific category.

The use of labels and generalisations just serves to seperate us and is something that we should have rid ourselves of a long long time ago.

Communication is much easier when people make an effort to be specific with what they are talking about. There is no specific group of people. There are specific groups of subjects.. but you could not call someone who practices Astral Projection a shaman or a new ager, he is simply someone who practises some form of spiritual exercise along with many many other hobbies that can and most often are completely unrelated.

The powers that be want you to use stereotypes because it is a form of divide and conquer and it works in exactly the same way as Religion does, a means to cause seperation, confusion, misunderstanding and disrespect. And most importantly a means of division.

excuse the length of this post, i went off on one there.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:42 AM   #45
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK84 View Post
Finally, a voice of reason here! Thanks EYO. I'd say that it already has descended into a "new age clap trap" though, which is why I'll likely leave soon.

Before I do though, I want to get out the truth about some of this info:

Particularly exposing George Green and the ridiculous pronunciatation of the name "Jesus" that is going around thanks to Mr. Wilcock's newest interview.

The truth about George Green is that he has no contact with any ET's whatsoever, and is plagarizing "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's material, getting it wrong, and adding his own spin to it in the process. ET's aren't telling him to "wait", the final WW3 warning signs from Mr. Meier's prophecies still haven't occured. That's why he's not leaving yet. All of this is true, but, of course, it's up to Mr. Green to admit that he's a charlatan/liar.

I'll add more in the Camelot forum though, since it really pertains more to that section seeing as how Green's interviews are with Camelot.

Regarding David Wilcock's ridiculous pronunciation "Yehoshua":

The reality is that, in Aramaic, the name would be pronounced "Eeyeshua". I'm guessing that David took it from Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ", although he's still pronouncing it incorrectly. This is essentially a moot point because "Jesus" wasn't even the guy's real name; it was "Jmmanuel" (pronounced "Yeemmanuel" or "Eemmanuel").

Which is why his statement about the name "Jesus Christ", which is either Latin or Greek and translates to "annointed one of god", is accurate.

The fact that that wasn't his real name is even alluded to in various verses throught the Bible, for example: just open up the old testament and check out Isaiah 7: 14, Isaiah 8: 8, and possibly Matthew 1: 23, among others.

The other thing is something which I posted elsewhere, but will post again here. It pertains to those of us in the US, the US economy, martial law, and FEMA detention camps:

Okay everybody, calm down. Martial law will be necessary because of the the public's behavior after the US economic collapse.

The camps (which are NOT concentration type camps) are for people who are militant and those who will be causing trouble in general; they're NOT for everyone.

The point being that you aren't going to be taken to a camp unless you're behaving in an unreasonable (i.e. militant) manner.

Reasonable individuals won't be taken to the camps.

The key here is for people to behave REASONABLY, not in a militant/chaotic manner.

People are reading too much into the whole thing and assume that these camps have something to do with the depopulation agenda. They don't; they're prisons in which to keep the thousands of militant nuts who will arise once the **** hits the fan in the US (the economic collapse).

The coming situation is to bring the North American Union and the Amero, not depopulation.

Once again: People need to remain REASONABLE in the time ahead if they want to stay out of those camps.
And just how do you think the US economy has ended up with this impending collapse on its hands? A lot of intentional bad decisions, thats how. You tell everyone to be calm about martial law because we'll need it. The same people that got us to this place will be the same ones controlling the concentration camps. How are we supposed to just be calm about that? My friend I believe your heart is in the right place, but your naivety was pervasive throughout your whole comment.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #46
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
there is alot of stuff appearing on these forums. I would say about half is bull.

Judge all info carefully before you go around spouting it as truth.

That is all.

Discernement is a prevalent quality that is needed in this time and age.

Feeling good has nothing to do with the ability to feel.
The argument ( grinn) of ; =this or that is what I feel= mostly comes from trying very hard to feel good and silence fear instead of using the ability to really feel.

Discernement...practice discernment.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #47
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...new age is a movement created by the secret societies to control people's minds. it became very popular within the hippie movement. i ghess the best way to describe new age is HIPPY...just a bunch of non-thinking-too-lazy-to-give-a-damm-people who believe they are smarter than every other hard working people. new age = hippysm = relativism.
The opinion you express as facts is only partly true. I was there, pal. The descent of the hippie movement into drugs and corruption was due in part to the CIA. There were plenty of disinformation sources. But if you didn't live through the 60s you can only imagine what it was like. The Vietnam War went on forever, and every time you turned around one of the "good guys" was getting assassinated. The hippies started out as serious nonviolent revolutionaries, and the government responded because we had power and we scared them.

Quote:
"Relativism is a legacy of the New Age. I think relativism is quite dangerous. I don't think the Truth requires our belief in it..."
Relativism is hardly a legacy of the New Age. It's older than Pontius Pilate, who mused: "What is truth?" The outlook you express is absolutism. In my view, absolutism is at least as dangerous as relativism - but they are just words. Things like adaptability and flexibility in the ways we respond to our environment are usually virtues. Bullheaded refusal to concede anything may be useful at times, but that is the usual description of an obstacle to truth, not a sign pointing toward it.

For what it's worth I too think there is a lot of nonsense out there. I don't care to label it all "New Age" or any other name. I think it comes in all shapes and sizes. I also think that what we actually know is far less than what we think we do.

I keep my mind propped wide open. I use my innate reasoning ability as best I can, and I use the discernment that I have gained through six decades of living. I always consider that I could be mistaken. I often have been. But my brain is anchored firmly in place. I hasn't fallen out yet.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #48
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

whitecrow you really get this my friend.

EYES WIDE OPEN - I understand why you made this thread, and it certainly is relevant to remind people to maintain a level of discernment with their own intutition. This is helpful... but throwing around a cliche Bertrand Russel quote while generalizing a big chunk of unspecified information as crap doesn't really make the reminder ANY more precise...

If you have contact experiences, I am sure many people would LOVE to hear them, specifically in reference to HOW they were significant in shaping your current beliefs and behaviors. Personally, I could not give less of a **** if the contact experiences were "real" or not... or the fact that you may not have any proof of the experiences... or if the experiences was channeled from a mind control satellite... or WHATEVER! There may be a nugget of gold within what you could share that could contribute to my life or others' lives in a postive way. There is really no good reason NOT to share it, my friend!

Projecting external judgements onto yourself may not always be an effective behavior

All the extraneous possiblities that may or may not be crap are actually irrelevant, because if I am presented with any sort of information, from any source, and I take the time to let it absorb, THERE IS VALUE IN ANYTHING.

Why? Because EVERYTHING IS VALUABLE.

It simply does not matter if the information is even "true", in whatever esoteric level we choose to define that term, from whichever level of consciousness we have cultivated within ourselves.

And with a SHARP MIND and a DISCERNING SPIRIT, it matters not if I get a nugget of gold from a source that another person may judgementally reject... as long as I understand WHY I am accepting the concept/feeling/perspective.

I CHOOSE to REFINE my own BEINGNESS and EVOLVE my SELF for the betterment of me, my family, my friends, my community, my nation, the world, the cosmos, and everything therein. I am not going to speak for everyone else here, but I am rather confident that most of the people at this forum would most likely smile and nod at the statement above

What is the point? Well, since we can understand that beliefs are just thoughts we have chosen to charge with emotional energy, it means they actually can be as dynamically interchangeable as thoughts themselves! In fact, I would say that in a given day, the only time I am actually believing certain things are when I need to model the belief to explain a concept to another person, or to engage them from their model of the world.

The divinity of Jesus, holographic technology of 9/11, channeled information, cloning Elvis, or ANY example which may or may not be beyond absurd is actually not a relevant subject... until we are engaging another human being who is projecting their experience of reality THROUGH one of these thought patterns (my Self included of course).

If I am speaking to my 84 year old grandmother and she mentions terrorists, it does not serve the situation in any way to assault her consciousness with 9/11 conspiracy realities. If I just met the father of a new girlfriend I happen to be with, and he says something about Jesus, there is absolutely no point to me going into a segue about how Jesus maybe didn't exist or that he was an alien or whatever.

Within the context of social dynamics, relevance of this stuff only matters in terms of "how can I connect, love, understand, share with, and co-create a higher state of consciousness with the person/people I am interacting with RIGHT NOW?"

From this place, ALL of this stuff is true, and furthermore, what if 100% of ALL of this information collectively is only scratching the surface of a reality that is levels of magnitude beyond what we can even imagine? What is that means that a 1,000,000% of it is actually true?

Then again, maybe it is just 50%. Or maybe 1%. Perhaps none of it is true. Maybe we are all just collectively delusional.

But it empowers me and every being I exchange energy with to feel the KNOWING of the fact that WE are AVATARS of this age, and through our positive collective contributions, what we are choosing to create is an experience of reality that will bring more Light and more Love to Universe.

For this reason, in the spirit of the quantum reality we incarnated within, I choose to agree and disagree with everything that all of you say simultaneously!

One thing that resonates as true for me, is that questions such as: "How is this valuable? How does this connect? How does this positively contribute?" are in most cases infintely better questions to ask than their antitheses.

Give your Self a hug, imagine yourself healthly, happy, and whole - enveloped in a shimmering aura of white light and feel the love I hope this post expressed

Namaste,

Nate

Last edited by omnicentricity; 09-20-2008 at 10:08 PM.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #49
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Always have a plan "B"
Then sit back, relax and enjoy life.
Peace and love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Dudes! We are CREATING our realities! So, for sure, don't let yer "brains fall out" (very funny), but also, KEEP YOUR HEART WIDE OPEN!! That's the ONLY real barometer of whats' true for each of us. Don't believe it? well, good luck with that...we are still creating whether we are conscious of it or not!

I don't think you guys can REALLY think mostly everything on here is b**ls**t, cause if you did, I'm WAY sure you have lots better things to do with your precious life force!!!

LOVE YOU AND BLESSINGS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #50
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Well I am just an old 16 yr. war veteran, who survive a few bullets in my time,
I know a little about survival. Why ? Well I just told you. But my m16, 9mm,
600lbs water tank, 6 months supply of can foods, generator etc.. Does not guarantee that I will survive a tzunami hitting PR. Opps I'm SOL, that's my reality check. I have train in multiple survival schools, yet I will not place my faith in these skills alone. I live in the country and grow about 20% of my food and still I cannot say I will survive anything. The knowledge , keeping positive , believing in a better tomorrow may be a foolish dream for some, for me that simple belief makes my life and the life of my family worth living for.
I label myself just human, so what do I know ,not a dam thing, just living.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote