Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 06:56 PM   #76
sirian77

Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by For_You View Post
Does everyone feel the love here, or is it just me...

I am the creator of my reality...

Pass it on...

Love all...
what has this to do with the topic in this thread?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #77
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html

I'm still not sure what to make of them. I know some are man made, but others i'm not sure of.
That's a really good link to support genuine crop circles man, thanks for that.

The way see it, I doubt anyone is denying that some are human made. I would consider those made by regular people to be hoaxes, regardless of how good they are because usually they do not show the precision that the real phenomenon provides. Sure I'll believe real people are actually making some. However, are they making all of them? That's the real question. I sincerely doubt they are, like some people might think.

Some formations are just perfect, which is something that the human made ones cannot duplicate. Read that link above if you are a skeptic and if you still think crop circles are nothing but people playing pranks after that then that's your prerogative.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #78
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Some formations are just perfect, which is something that the human made ones cannot duplicate.
what actually means "perfect" to you, can you clearify me on that?
what's to duplicate if you don't even know the difference between so called "genuine" or manmade crop circles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Read that link above if you are a skeptic and if you still think crop circles are nothing but people playing pranks after that then that's your prerogative.
Do you actually know Mr. Silva personally?
Why are you so sure of the intentions of this owner of this website?
there are numerous websites on the net who spread disinformation, why do you blindly trust these websites without your own research and experiences.

Last edited by sirian77; 10-01-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #79
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
what actually means "perfect" to you, can you clearify me on that?
Pick a definition - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perfect

Quote:
what's to duplicate if you don't even know the difference between so called "genuine" or manmade crop circles?
And apparently you do? Oh wait you're an expert, my apologies.

Quote:
Do you actually know Mr. Silva personally?
Why are you so sure of the intentions of this owner of this website?
there are numerous websites on the net who spread disinformation, why do you blindly strust these website without your own research and experiences.]
No I don't know Mr. Sylva and I sincerely doubt you do either, but he certainly makes some very good points and they are a lot more convincing than yours. How are you so sure I have not done any research. It almost sounds to me that you are absolutely 100% positive that all crop circles are a sham and you just want people to believe you. That's fine and dandy. I definitely don't buy into what you are saying. Sorry. You'll have to be a lot more convincing.

Look man, it's all good that you have friends that can make crop circles - the more power to them. That's really swell. I'm happy for you and them. Just don't think everyone is going to buy into what you're saying because the proof you have shown is very weak to say the least.

Peace to you friend.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:21 PM   #80
sirian77

All i can say is if that's what you believe and makes yourself confortable then that's fine by me.
it's the difference in what proof means personally to ourselves.

Peace

Last edited by sirian77; 10-01-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #81
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

sirian77,

You cannot prove that all crop circles are man made
True or False?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #82
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
sirian77,

You cannot prove that all crop circles are man made
True or False?

Merlin.
false, and read the above.
you can not prove me otherwise.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:32 AM   #83
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
and the bent not broken thing with the stems of plants

the so called magical bends:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep.../crop0000f.jpg

is actually a result of phototropism, it makes the plant grow upwards again to the light. this bending occures on the nodes of the plant. when the flattened plants grow upwards again you get a more or less 90° bend depends on the duration the node was exposed to the light, this goes quicker then the actual growing of the plant and makes the node stretch or even burst sometimes. when this happens yeast comes out of the node of the plant and discolors to dark brown and black.

Last edited by sirian77; 10-02-2008 at 01:41 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:36 AM   #84
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

theirs now way that you can say that all crop circles are man made. some crop circles are just to complex to be done in one night sometimes hours with no noise no evidence not even a cigarette butt nothing. for example the alien face with the bianary code the face is actually made with lines of resoloution like a television image. now who would waste all that time and effort ant talent to say the least. and not want recognition. trust me those guys would be their in the mourning for the press conference so they could be famous.

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/cropcircles.html

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/Icecircle_2003.htm

http://www.linkinn.com/_You_ve_heard...ut_ice_circles

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...-sand-cir_tech

lets be serious these guys travel around the whole globe to make these circles.

Last edited by dundun305; 10-02-2008 at 02:39 AM.
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:59 AM   #85
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

phototropism.
Movement of part of a plant toward or away from a source of light. Leaves are positively phototropic, detecting the source of light and orientating themselves to receive the maximum amount.

So the lasers your friends use is the light source that bends these plants over?
the radioactivity must be caused by the reaction of plants and the lasers?

again only a question sirian. sincere and not child like.
benny

"we are the ground crew"
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:02 AM   #86
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

a question to all crop cirlce hunters.......

can you post what the main things are that you look for when entering in the circle for authenticity. would love for it to be discussed
Old 10-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #87
sirian77

Quote:
phototropism.
Movement of part of a plant toward or away from a source of light. Leaves are positively phototropic, detecting the source of light and orientating themselves to receive the maximum amount.

So the lasers your friends use is the light source that bends these plants over?
the radioactivity must be caused by the reaction of plants and the lasers?

again only a question sirian. sincere and not child like.
benny

"we are the ground crew"
the lasers are used to make straight lines, they are mounted on a smal tripod.
you look rather funny asking that question.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #88
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundun305 View Post
theirs now way that you can say that all crop circles are man made. some crop circles are just to complex to be done in one night sometimes hours with no noise no evidence not even a cigarette butt nothing. for example the alien face with the bianary code the face is actually made with lines of resoloution like a television image. now who would waste all that time and effort ant talent to say the least. and not want recognition. trust me those guys would be their in the mourning for the press conference so they could be famous.

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/cropcircles.html

http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/Icecircle_2003.htm

http://www.linkinn.com/_You_ve_heard...ut_ice_circles

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...-sand-cir_tech

lets be serious these guys travel around the whole globe to make these circles.

i already made made my statement about the alien en disc formation, do you actually read what i say here?

you can post as many links as you like to, it's all the same to me. they don't represent the truth.

actually some teams do travel to other countries to make crop circles and why wouldn't it be possible that people from other countries are maaking crop circles also?

can you actually show me some decent constructive information, you are just pasting links here without your personal experience. watch the 5+ hour video's about crop circles wich you clearly haven't done yet cause most likely you wouldn't have posted those links if you understood how crop circles are made.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #89
sirian77

Quote:
a question to all crop cirlce hunters.......

can you post what the main things are that you look for when entering in the circle for authenticity. would love for it to be discussed
you don't understand what i wrote do you? you ask me questions and i answer them and then you start again from the beginning asking this?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #90
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Ok, so how about innocent children who are abused, or worse, used as sacrifices in illuminati rituals, etc? are THEY creating their reality? now I am REALLY being offensive, right?
Not to mention disgustingly sickening. Abuse survivors have to try and deal with the hell of being brainwashed into a negative state of existence by those whom they trust. Most have daily battles with suicidal depression and those who don't lose those battles all are forced to slowly claw their way out of an existence that in many cases was forced on them while they were a young, vulnerable and impressionable child. The battle they fight is hard enough without going and doing something as reprehensible as blaming the victims of child abuse for the trauma they suffered, which is effectively what you've done here! You should hang your head in shame for saying something so despicable and tasteless!!!!!!!!
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #91
sirian77

Study
Copyright 2001 by Colin Andrews and Jean-Noel Aubrun
Websites: CropCircleInfo.com CircularEvidence.com
Book: Crop Circles: Signs of Contact

In this groundbreaking study, Colin Andrews and Jean-Noel Aubrey were able to show that
crop circles affect the magnetic field patterns in the area. The Milton Hill Farm crop circle appeared
in Wiltshire, England in 2000. It was later found to be a manmade formation that was created overnight
by 5 people. Click on the thumbnails below to read more about the magnetometer study and see the images.

http://www.mountbaldy.com/crop/index...iltonHillFarms

this does not show that circle makers have special abilities, it's just the reaction of the magnetic field.

more example's: http://www.mountbaldy.com/openingminds/pictures/

Last edited by sirian77; 10-02-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #92
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you don't understand what i wrote do you? you ask me questions and i answer them and then you start again from the beginning asking this?

hey sirian,
that question was for the crop circle hunters or followers. i dont place you in that catagorie. i was looking for other views too. it all helps. i wonder the need for you to try to make us look ignorant to your words. i appreciate your knowledge on this.

benny
Old 10-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #93
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the lasers are used to make straight lines, they are mounted on a smal tripod.
you look rather funny asking that question.
i feel i have to ask questions in this way to get to info i would like, sorry.
i was trying to find out what type of lasers used to cause the photoprism effect. putting the pieces together.
im guessing not all crop circles have this effect.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #94
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

you still did not answer any of the questions that i posted sirian. the reason you defend them so hard is because deep inside you know some of these crop circles are not man made and you can't accept that.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #95
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundun305 View Post
you still did not answer any of the questions that i posted sirian. the reason you defend them so hard is because deep inside you know some of these crop circles are not man made and you can't accept that.
I think that dude is a goner, you can't even click on his name anymore and it doesn't show how many posts he has made either. I'm thinking his account was X'd out.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #96
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

You can't tell me that all of the crop circles are man-made. You would have trouble drawing some of the details on paper let alone out in the middle of a 30 acre field at night. Give me a break!!!!

Last edited by micjer; 10-10-2008 at 03:39 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #97
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

i agree. and on top of that they do it for free. not even for fame come on. thats a lot of time and money to just waste. and no one ever finds any evidence of a human presence before the first person goes to documents it.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:05 PM   #98
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

I think he must have been reported or something to that effect. He was a little too adamant about all crop circles being hand made that is was getting a little annoying. I don't think he meshed well with the ideas flowing around here.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #99
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

and no real straght answers were givin. the answers that were givin just did not fit and created a whole lot more questions to try and get them to fit in. i would like to have chatted to him more. and to his friends.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 AM   #100
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock deals with this crop circle in his latest blog. He thinks it is 4 sky-scrapers if you were looking straight down on them. He thinks it is talking about a collapse of "world trade".

If you look this up check out the pentagon crop circle he talks about in the same blog. Divine Cosmos.com
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
city, crop circle, september, skyscrapers