Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Hacker McKinnon to be extradited to the US

Greeting's to all,
It is very unfortunate, but it is likely Mr. Gary McKinnon, will be turned over to the US Government! very sad, giovonni

Page story: http://www.computerweekly.com/Articl.../13/232645.htm

Main site: www.computerweekly.com/Home/Default.aspx

Last edited by giovonni; 10-16-2008 at 02:24 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hacker McKinnon to be extradited to the US

His legal team are trying one last attempt...

The other option [time is low] which we should have thought of before is to bring a UK based case against Gary for the same "crime" - this would probably lead to him being tried in the UK - or at least would mean further delays.

This has been mentioned by his family as a last ditch tactic.

As much as no-one would want to go through what Gary is having to at the moment - I do think all the publicity here may mean he's at least treated well if he does go over to the USA. We need more people in the US to take over at that point and keep the pressure up on all those government types in Virginia - the intel state.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
His legal team are trying one last attempt...

The other option [time is low] which we should have thought of before is to bring a UK based case against Gary for the same "crime" - this would probably lead to him being tried in the UK - or at least would mean further delays.

This has been mentioned by his family as a last ditch tactic.

As much as no-one would want to go through what Gary is having to at the moment - I do think all the publicity here may mean he's at least treated well if he does go over to the USA. We need more people in the US to take over at that point and keep the pressure up on all those government types in Virginia - the intel state.
I second that, utopiated!
Maybe Bill and Kerry can advise us on this? thanks, giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #4
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...er-mum-squares

Some good raps n chants here... wake up those dozy Home Orrifice dipsters.

"Honey pot or honey trap, or is your security really c-r-a-p",

http://media.vnu.net/editor/cmsmedia...mo/GM_Demo.mp3

For those that want a video of the demo featuring a couple of interviews I've just posted a torrent of it. Search the usual sites.

We go to war for the USA - we sell our citizens on fake "damage" charges to them too. This isn't Labour - there's a shadow operation doing this monkey bizniz.

F**k 'em.

Last edited by utopiated; 10-16-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...er-mum-squares

Some good raps n chants here... wake up those dozy Home Orrifice dipsters.

"Honey pot or honey trap, or is your security really c-r-a-p",

http://media.vnu.net/editor/cmsmedia...mo/GM_Demo.mp3

For those that want a video of the demo featuring a couple of interviews I've just posted a torrent of it. Search the usual sites.

We go to war for the USA - we sell our citizens on fake "damage" charges to them too. This isn't Labour - there's a shadow operation doing this monkey bizniz.

F**k 'em.
In full agreement!We are lap dogs to the U.S. and have no govt. of our own.The home office is fully aware of how he will be treated-certain congressmen wish him to fry as the hearing will be held in virginia which still holds the death penalty!!Not saying that it will come to that but you know how excited these black cabalists can be when demanding a sacrifice.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

This story is sad anf whatever comes out of this trial, we know already that by bringing McKinnon to court, he has discovered something of great importance related to the Governement in order to experience such severe consequences.

He discovered Extraterrestrial technology and Extraterrestrial Officers and I think that hurts the government a lot.

He probably has seen a lot more but don't want to say it publicly because he fears even more sanctions.
McKinnon got much much much more to tell us, but he can't.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

most everyone misses the whole story on this. how would you feel if the guy hacked your computer and got ahold of your passwords, pins, and bank account numbers. wouldn't you feel violated? i feel for the guy but he did break into government computers. should they keep their secrets from us? no. should we be informed on things that are not involving national security? yes. is it right to hack government computers? no. end of story.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
most everyone misses the whole story on this. how would you feel if the guy hacked your computer and got ahold of your passwords, pins, and bank account numbers. wouldn't you feel violated? i feel for the guy but he did break into government computers. should they keep their secrets from us? no. should we be informed on things that are not involving national security? yes. is it right to hack government computers? no. end of story.

zzzzz....

Seen this view time and time again from people. Usually they know nothing about the case details.

He had a £150 personal computer - against a billion dollar military network with blank passwords...

Get a grip. 70 years of someone's freedom is a stake over an embarrassed, inefficient government.

-
Old 10-16-2008, 09:59 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I never missed the whole story taxmaster.

When I first got involved with my studying of UFO's , I also found many that had the FBI Files, no access on it. Now, Gary says he just hit enter twice and got into these files. Do you think for one minute if I had done that , I too wouldn't checked them out?

The sad thing is they were closed to us. In Minneapolis, when my children were younger, I used to take them to see the UFO exhibits at the Fosay Tower.....unfortunately they closed them down and we never made it to all the featured videos or exibitions.

My curiousity only flurished.

Gary did nothing wrong, the files were there and I read as many as I could while I could. They just want fresh blood and these charges should be dropped. It could of been me or my son had we did that extra click and the files opened up to us. Alot of them were open and we did get into them. Gary was curious is all and not making it a full pledge career of hacking into computers. He certainly is not a spy.

I pray that Gary does get things dropped but that would be too much to expect of our government at this time.

Bringing charges against him in Australia is the only way to go............drag this baby out some, like maybe until 2013
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #10
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post

Namaste'
Mmmm.....I thought government was supposed to be by the people for the people. What right to they have to tell us what information we may or may not have "for our own good"? Gary was not hacking into private individual's property (which the government does every single day by the way - who gave them permission to do that? I certainly didn't) he was accessing information that should be readily available to the occupants of planet earth.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:13 AM   #11
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Gary McKinnon: His Heroic Dilemma

• Gary McKinnon now faces extradition to the US "within days". [Computer Weekly, 13 October]

As many of you know, Project Camelot has been working behind the scenes to assist Gary with the case to prevent his extradition to the United States. Unfortunately, our efforts have not been successful -- mainly due to Gary's choice to follow the advice of those handling his legal battle in the UK.

Understandably, Janis (Gary's mother) and Gary have chosen not to use what we feel is their key strength in this battle to fight extradition and have instead chosen to concentrate on emphasizing more mundane aspects of the case such as his apparent lack of sophistication during the initial arrest where he frankly stated his guilt and then in the choice to use his recent diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome [an autistic condition] as a line of defense.

Whereas this condition may have contributed to his actions once he had been apprehended by the authorities, the real case is far more significant. As we have stated in the past on this blog, Gary McKinnon in his politically motivated hacking of Pentagon and NASA computers discovered important information regarding the existence of a secret space program which included fleet-to-fleet transfers of personnel, and what appears to be an off-planet astronaut corps.

This information has been independently confirmed by Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell, among others: Richard Hoagland, Linda Howe and Jim Marrs are just three respected researchers who have been investigating this crucial area.

Please read below for details of Dan's on-record statement that he and Marci are willing, if called to the witness box, to testify about the secret space program under penalty of perjury. By de-emphasizing the evidence Gary discovered, we feel he is squandering the only hope he had of building a case that holds world wide import.

The point here is that although what Gary did was illegal, there is substantial evidence that the security around the Pentagon and NASA computer networks has been lacking and, one might even think, set up as a sort of honey trap -- being purposefully lax in order to lure naive hackers with the objective of making prosecuting them simple once caught, and using this advantage to then increase the penalties and laws surrounding information security.

Project Camelot has received information from several high level sources that indicates that Gary was chosen to be made an example of, with his fate sealed long before his case went before the House of Lords. In essence, Gary had become the card the Powers That Be have chosen to use as a scapegoat to frighten off any future attacks, aimed mainly at the highly skilled Asian hackers currently threatening their networks.

Because of this decision, it was and is all the more crucial that Gary use the only trump card in his own deck to raise the overall issue surrounding his case that would force the hand of the US into releasing him... rather than publicly raise the specter of the secret space program and the web of deceit and obfuscation that has surrounded it for decades.

We cannot stress enough how disappointed and concerned we are that Gary and his advisors have chosen to concentrate on the mundane aspects of his case when these issues could not only free him from what could be a life-threatening incarceration with the risk of mind control and other such specters -- when he could be stepping up into a heroic role which we feel he had volunteered for long before coming to the Earth this time around.

Each of us has a mission. And Gary McKinnon is uniquely positioned to play a crucial part in blowing the lid off the secrecy that begins with all the issues surrounding the secret space program and its purpose, and could end with revealing in a US court the ET agenda and where we might all be headed as a species.

Kerry
Old 10-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #12
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I never missed the whole story taxmaster.

When I first got involved with my studying of UFO's , I also found many that had the FBI Files, no access on it. Now, Gary says he just hit enter twice and got into these files. Do you think for one minute if I had done that , I too wouldn't checked them out?

The sad thing is they were closed to us. In Minneapolis, when my children were younger, I used to take them to see the UFO exhibits at the Fosay Tower.....unfortunately they closed them down and we never made it to all the featured videos or exibitions.

My curiousity only flurished.

Gary did nothing wrong, the files were there and I read as many as I could while I could. They just want fresh blood and these charges should be dropped. It could of been me or my son had we did that extra click and the files opened up to us. Alot of them were open and we did get into them. Gary was curious is all and not making it a full pledge career of hacking into computers. He certainly is not a spy.

I pray that Gary does get things dropped but that would be too much to expect of our government at this time.

Bringing charges against him in Australia is the only way to go............drag this baby out some, like maybe until 2013
i have mixed feelings about this. first i state that most of the information should have been disclosed but i can use a simple analogy that describes my sentiments.

suppose that a person came to you and asked you for money and for whatever reason, you did not give him any or maybe he asked you for $1000 and you only gave him $10. this person found out where you lived and went to your door and knocked and nobody answered. they then tried the door knob and found that it had been locked but the door was not shut all the way so you could just push the door open. this happened when the cleaning lady failed to shut the door all the way on her way out. that person went into your house without your permission and found and took $250 that you had stashed in a cookie jar. now the point is that just because the door was left open, it didn't give anyone permission to enter. and the money in the cookie jar wouldn't have been there if you would have given all the money that he asked you for the first time.

regardless whether the government left the door open or not, whether they should have disclosed or not, whether they should just let him go with a slap on the wrist or not, the fact is that he committed a crime period. he snooped where he shouldn't, he went in through a back door knowing if he got caught he would be punished. so now he has to pay the piper.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #13
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Orion Conspiracy http://theorionconspiracy.com/

Was that from Mr Gary Mc Kinnon?
there was very interesting photo of 9/11 missile (looked like American Airline)
and gold tablet which looked like an ancient bible scroll.

I wonder with all these NEW amazing photos if it had anything to do with Gary?

Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #14
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Would it help if Gary gets his whole story out before they extradite him? he's obviously not going to able to if the US gets their hands on him (trial or no trial), if he reveals everything now then trying to arrest and prosecute him would really open the government up to public scrutiny and would hopefully make their case against him null and void.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #15
NiceGuyEddie
Avalon Senior Member

my personal feelings are that although he did wrong the damage that was done amounting to $5000 was fabricated to be able to deport him under the criminal damage laws
also i feel that there is something of a large smoking gun (more like a smoking gun with a barrel the size of the moon) hidden and waiting to be released if he is sent to prison or anything happens to him

on a side note

from when i first heard some of the predictions from hph i immediately thought of this where there would be 2 whistle blowers on the run from the ptb i beleive that the people who gary has trusted with the information/documentation will disclose this when the time is right which inturn could open up a rather large can of worms for the secret goverment
NiceGuyEddie is offline   Reply With Quote