Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Holographic Tyranny

Holographic Tyranny

I’ve watched more than a few Alex Collier videos and find a lot of fodder for thought. Our hidden ancestry, where we’re going, and what we can become. Something that really struck me was a short topic of a holographic society. A society that does not exist on just a few levels but a society that is held up by multiple pillars that if one pillar fell there would be several others to support the weight. An example would be in the case of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. If one branch of auditors failed to catch the financial instability of the agency, another would be right behind them checking the auditors and would catch the problem before it went critical. Fail safes all over the government that if FEMA was not doing a good job in the face of disaster…another agency would swoop in for support of the suffering victims.

Checks and balances.

But this is not the way it is….

The system designed to support us in a crisis and in daily life is “broken”. Or as many have said”It works exactly the way it was designed.”

We (and I include myself in that) tolerate the American government, our representatives, and any elected official doing a half baked…half a$$ed job and we just walk away shaking our heads and complaining about how the system is broke.

But my friends…it’s not broke.

It works exactly as it was designed

What we seem to have is a Holographic Tyranny…that if one abuse breaks down…there are 2 more abuses to take it place.

You can’t stop the town from burning when the pyromaniac is running all over town setting fires.

You get the bucket brigade on one fire and other fires break out. You divide your forces to fight the new fire but you’ll never extinguish it.

You have to chase down the maniacs and stop the source.

I live with the need to fight but I have a buffet of abuses to choose from…..save the dolphins …the children…the hungry….cure cancer…fight the social injustices.

I see it in this forum all too much….we all have a “pet” tyranny and we chase that thinking we are helping lighten the world but in fact all we are doing is one lone soldier is taking on an army while you have 15 million other individual battles going on simultaneously.

We are divided

I consider myself well read but I can name only a few people I think are at the top of the pyramid.

Rockefeller…the black pope….Rothschild

How can just a few stand against so many???

Because we don’t know our enemy AND we don’t coordinate our attacks.

And in the Holographic tyranny…you neutralize one and there are 4 more bred to take their place.

My friends this is grim indeed.

But there is a very silver lining…the enemy has revealed 2 weaknesses.

They are Arrogant….and they are in a hurry

What they used to take decades to accomplish they are pushing through daily now.

We see them at work now and they are out in the open.

What we can do is wait just a bit longer and our arch-enemy will appear.

I’m not even sure the TIP TOP fiend is human but that won’t matter…We’ll still win

They are few….WE ARE MANY
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Holographic Tyranny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

They are a fewer, but are extremely united and coordinated, on every single plan, we are divided and historically pitted against each other, they have all the knowledges how the world, the processes and the society are running, we know close to none, they control all the richness and wealth of this world, we are barely able to meet the ends, from a day to another (thanks to them!).

Whatever my feeling is, is that just let us to have an apparent success in an unimportant matter, just to be able to hit us even harder, when we start asleep on our laurels ... We ain't having any positive outcome in nothing. Maybe they want this reaction for the vaccine, from us for example!

Maybe they want to Audit FED and put their operative Ron Paul for that thing!

AJ is always very "updated" with 10 -15 years in advance? This is very strange, comparative with rest? Should he has an IQ of 500?

I'm not positive that the result of this equation is as you try to suggest!

Last edited by artvision; 12-10-2009 at 03:40 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

What we can do is wait just a bit longer and our arch-enemy will appear.

I’m not even sure the TIP TOP fiend is human but that won’t matter…We’ll still win

Good post, Stargazer. Thank you.

We don't want to just wait, do we? We're not sure we're going to win, are we?

I feel that we need to stay focused on reaching out to our fellow humans who are still just beginning to recognize the deception of the controllers. We need for the minions of the controllers who are carrying out functions that further the New World Order agenda to stop doing what they're doing.

In other words, I worry about us thinking so much about what "they" are thinking and what "they" are doing. I think we need to focus more on what "we" are thinking and what "we" are doing, instead.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
They are a fewer, but are extremely united and coordinated, on every single plan, we are divided and historically pitted against each other, they have all the knowledges how the world, the processes and the society are running, we know close to none, they control all the richness and wealth of this world, we are barely able to meet the ends, from a day to another (thanks to them!).

Whatever my feeling is, is that just let us to have an apparent success in an unimportant matter, just to be able to hit us even harder, when we start asleep on our laurels ... We ain't having any positive outcome in nothing. Maybe they want this reaction for the vaccine, from us for example!

AJ is always very "updated" with 10 -15 years in advance? This is very strange, comparative with rest? Should he has an IQ of 500?

I am not a spiritual type person and I tend to live where my feet touch the ground but you have to feel that we are much more than the sum of flesh and bone you see.

In my life...I only ever worked really hard at controlling something I could lose my grasp on at any minute.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Good post, Stargazer. Thank you.

We don't want to just wait, do we? We're not sure we're going to win, are we?

I feel that we need to stay focused on reaching out to our fellow humans who are still just beginning to recognize the deception of the controllers. We need for the minions of the controllers who are carrying out functions that further the New World Order agenda to stop doing what they're doing.

In other words, I worry about us thinking so much about what "they" are thinking and what "they" are doing. I think we need to focus more on what "we" are thinking and what "we" are doing, instead.
Oh I agree Seashore...We keep helping each other out focusing our energies on the guy next to us.

I have a warrior type mentality...If someone wants a fight ...I'll give them one but I can't find the right target.

I'm thinking the target will be revealed soon.

By all means...put our energy into our friends...family...the earth

but there is a war coming...I believe soon.

Peace
Old 12-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By all means...put our energy into our friends...family...the earth
By the earth, are you talking about the earth's people? I keep hoping that more and more people are reading our posts here, for example. When I post, I'm often speaking to guests of Avalon as well as to members...

Quote:

I have a warrior type mentality...If someone wants a fight ...I'll give them one but I can't find the right target.

I'm thinking the target will be revealed soon...

but there is a war coming...I believe soon.

Peace
Tell me more, Stargazer. I don't think I understand...
Old 12-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
By the earth, are you talking about the earth's people? I keep hoping that more and more people are reading our posts here, for example. When I post, I'm often speaking to guests of Avalon as well as to members...

Tell me more, Stargazer. I don't think I understand...
By putting energy into the earth...I see the earth as a living organism...I force as much energy as I can into believing she will be healed.

I guess I'm saying I'm ready to take some one or something on for the cr@p that's been going on...

Reckoning day.....

They lied to me...made me believe I am less than what I truly am.

Enslaved me in an illusion.....I'm ready to go to war against the forces of tyranny.

Stand up for you,me..my kids..my neighbors

I've really had it up to my ears
Old 12-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I guess I'm saying I'm ready to take some one or something on for the cr@p that's been going on...

Reckoning day.....

They lied to me...made me believe I am less than what I truly am.

Enslaved me in an illusion.....I'm ready to go to war against the forces of tyranny.

Stand up for you,me..my kids..my neighbors

I've really had it up to my ears
Righteous indignation?

Stargazer,

Please consider focusing your energy on helping to end tyranny in the United States of America by checking out the "The Tenth Amendment Center" thread.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep thinking that we ALL need to think like non-corrupt elites (oxymoron or wave of the future?)...rather than as helpless and angry victims of 'the system'. One might call this Holographic Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I know I sound like a broken record...but I can't help myself.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #10
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not a spiritual type person and I tend to live where my feet touch the ground but you have to feel that we are much more than the sum of flesh and bone you see.

In my life...I only ever worked really hard at controlling something I could lose my grasp on at any minute.
I understand what you are saying Stargazer and I know the power of the people, when they are united,

look for example my late post here to get my stand:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18058&page=2

But I hate when people are tricked with peanuts easy victories, that are elusive psychological games of the elite.

Just after a hard and intensive fight, I'm positive that there is a really achievement, but up to now, I do not see the case.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #11
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post

My gut tells me that they plan on hijacking the truth movement, but that is merely speculation and personal opinion.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote