Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Crop Circle Update for September

Hello friends,

I had to announce the newest crop circle that may relate to the current times. If any of you can decipher the meaning of this crop circle, please share your views. Another communication has been given.

Here is the link to the crop circle reported on 9/24/08.

Peace.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Hey...

Orion11 posted a good link on a crop circle thread i made not long ago, found it quite interesting...heres the link - http://www.cropcircleship.com/

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Hello friends,

I had to announce the newest crop circle that may relate to the current times. If any of you can decipher the meaning of this crop circle, please share your views. Another communication has been given.

Peace.
What does the cross signify?

To me it is self evident.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Here's my personal take, Suriel. On cropcircleconnector they interpret this as a reference to skyscrapers, reminiscent of 911.

1. If those shapes rise up out the field toward you and you are seeing them as three-dimensional skyscrapers, one of them is a lot bigger than the others. I think this is about Dubai. The tallest building in the world is in Dubai, a mega-squandering of money.

2. If you read the image as lying flat, it forms a rather classic Celtic sword, with the big shape as the tip and the smaller shapes the handle.

3. If you read it flat but not as a sword, it becomes a collection of crystals with one very big one.

What does any of this mean? I don't know, but who/whatever makes these circles are great artists.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
Suriel

Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

My opinion or feeling says it has something to do with a city of somekind. It looks like four skyscrapers. But the one skyscraper on the bottom left is taller.

It emphasizes that something significant will happen with this particular building.

Or it could mean something else. I guess we will see in due time.

When you first look at it, you see a cross. But then when you look at it 4th dimensionally, they are buildings.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello friends,

Peace.
Hey Suriel, this is very interesting, I'll add the pic here and one of a similiar structured "crop circle" from July 8, 2006. My first instinct after the correleation was a possible "countdown" given current and predictive future events.

I'm not the greatest with numbers but if anyone more familiar with numerology could lend a hand. The obvious numbers to work with would be the number of "buildings images" if you want to call them that. start out with 12 from 2006 and this one having 4 in 2008. possibly the first one:
12 / 2 (00) = 6
and second one
4 x 2 (00) = 8

Hmmm, not sure if that means anything but someone may be able to get lots of combinations with these numbers.

Let me see.......
my brain hurts....lol
okay umm, the equals, 6, 8, next logical would be 10
so....ummm
nvm....I've got no clue, may someone else will take hold of some of these concepts.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Attached Images
File Type: jpg broadf2008c.jpg (61.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg wlnsmtcc.jpg (20.4 KB, 37 views)
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
Suriel

It could signify that the difference between the two crop circles are relating to the decrease of the amount of buildings. Which means fewer people in power. Less banks. Less buildings. Federal reserve has taken over?

That is a theory. 12 buildings have shrunk to four. And who ever controls the cross controls the buildings.

Or these crop circles could mean totally something different. Try spinning them to see what you see. who knows?
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #8
arcora
Banned

I'm sorry but I still see a cross.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
-- Sigmund Freud
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It could signify that the difference between the two crop circles are relating to the decrease of the amount of buildings. Which means fewer people in power. Less banks. Less buildings. Federal reserve has taken over?

That is a theory. 12 buildings have shrunk to four. And who ever controls the cross controls the buildings.

Or these crop circles could mean totally something different. Try spinning them to see what you see. who knows?
I don't see them as buildings but as 4 main powers rising up, one rising above the others. That's my original thought, at first glance.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
Suriel

Yes. You are right. That was a feeling I got too. It could mean a symbolic way of saying that something rises to power.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I think if it was to be a cross they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting the 3D lines making it look like something was rising up, maybe it's the four corners of the U.S.?

Last edited by Dantheman62; 09-26-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #12
starman
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it's four small ships descending from a big one. And the one that looks bigger then rest of them looks like that because of the perspectve of seeing it come closer.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:41 PM   #13
Norval
Banned

Well, IMO one factor about any crop circle is that it is to be seen from above.

Concerning our ability to see down from satellites, think of the ET's abilities.

I have always thought someone was trying to get a message off planet.

What is the message and why is it being sent?

It can "look like" many things to many people.
All views must be considered.
This goes for all crop circles.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Good point!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post

Concerning our ability to see down from satellites, think of the ET's abilities.

What jumped into my mind, I don't know why, was the new work going on at ground zero?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #16
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Let's pray its not this message
just a thought
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:03 AM   #17
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:

Hmmmm...... interesting- maybe our earth is the sender- requiring/asking for activation.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Where all 4 parts of the larger cross meet in the centre there is an equal sided cross (at 45 degrees) also which is very much like the ones shown here...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Maybe it is signifying some sort of double cross?

Why they don't just write in text on the fields so we could all get the message correctly rather than wasting our times 'trying' to work out what they mean
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #19
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

it seems like the 12 has been reduced to one being the tallest building
and the buildings are on the corners this time made me think of Bluestar's
interview about four corners
is there any info on the direction the tall building faces?
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:28 AM   #20
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Just channeling about this formation and heard that its 4 states of being, or aspects of consciousness, moving outward. The three smaller ones represent our "thinking, feeling and willing", and the three lower chakras, while the larger, 4th one, represents ascension, and the union of all three from a CONSCIOUS CREATOR perspective, and the heart chakra.

I heard that people basically fall into three catagories of what they are dominated by, or governed by in separation consciousness, either thinking, feeling or will dominant. Now we have the choice to choose to ascend beyond separation consciousness. The larger pillar represents ascending to 4th dimensional consciousness.

We have the choice what we will choose to do. Those who choose to move to 4th dimension, heart centered beingness will go to an "ascended" state of consciousness. that's what I was shown.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #21
Suriel

There are many theories. I have been doing some research on the mayan prophecy and hopi prophecy and have noticed that most of the symbols from the crop circles correspond to the hopi and mayans, which are the same people.

So, that changes my perspective a little.

Also, the spiritual theory commented by Theresa does also make sense.
So, we must also look at this spiritually. But to go deeper, the bigger section points west. The hopi live in the west in Arizona.

But I have a feeling that the crop circle is related to the hopi prophecy somehow.

Here is a part of their prophecy:

Quote:
The circle with the 4 (o's) and cross within (above), symbolizes the Four Corners Region (where Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico meet - a very high energy vortex). The circle represents no end - the infinite Great Spirit. The Indians believe we are the 5th World of Man. When the 4th World was destroyed (this destruction was foretold), those Indians who had listened were guided to places of safety, underground. After the 5th World was created, they assembled at Four Corners and were instructed to spread out in the four directions (north - south - east - west). Four (4) also represents the four elements in nature: fire, water, air and earth; and the four color races of man.
Here is a link to that prophecy. LINK

Other members feel free to bring in their suggestions.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:50 AM   #22
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #23
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
"The larger pillar represents ascending to 4th dimensional consciousness"

as teresa said.....this was my first thought also.
I agree with this also.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #24
Suriel

We can also look at this mathematically. One square out of four is larger. Does this mean only 1/4 of the people will ascend? That would mean roughly about 1.5 billion people will awaken.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #25
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

this is really interesting. I think those who are going into 4th dimension consciousness might not be the only ones to "make it," but are rather the ones who will lead or help others to get there as well.

I think certain tools are needed by people to navigate out of the ego's grip on our consciousness. But first there must be willingness to use those tools. THAT is where the small number of people are. The willingness to surrender ego, fear based, 3rd dimensional consciousness. Yeah, good luck with that one...

But really, if someone IS willing to ascend, then there are LOTS of tools available. The hallmark of 4th dimensional consciousness is SELF RESPONSIBILITY. Not so much for my "outer experience", like do I pay my bills on time....noooo.....its responsibility for something MUCH more difficult to own-my INNER experience. Its being TOTALLY responsible that I alone create my emotional state. No one ever MADE me feel anything-not fear, not sadness, not betrayal, not abandonment. I CHOSE to feel those things because I made up the belief that I was unworthy of being loved, and therefore, REACTED to events in a way that MADE me feel what I felt.

See the distinction? pushes some buttons, doesn't it? because what do we lose if we admit that no one ever victimized us, we just made up the BELIEF that they did? We lose FALSE POWER. We lose the false power of getting to be RIGHT. If we are right, then they are wrong, and the ego says, "now you have power because you are morally superior," as well as telling us that we don't have to take responsibility for our experience because we were "done wrong."

Ok, so how about innocent children who are abused, or worse, used as sacrifices in illuminati rituals, etc? are THEY creating their reality? now I am REALLY being offensive, right?

Here is the tough part, and why so many people are NOT willing to ascend into 4th dimensional consciousness-on the SOUL LEVEL, ALL beings create their reality, even a little, innocent baby, as shocking as that sounds. Why? because they are NOT an innocent little baby! Yes, they ARE INNOCENT, on the SOUL level, but they do not BELIEVE that on the soul level. Therefore, their beliefs PRECEDE their experience in this lifetime!

In other lifetimes they have abused others, and been abused, and all sorts of scenarios, JUST LIKE ALL OF US!

We are here to remember that we never separated from GOD, and therefore are NOT guilty, bad and shameful, however until WE FORGIVE OURSELVES for making up that we DID separate from GOD, we will continue to manifest all kinds of experiences into our lives that reflect-mirror our beliefs of unworthiness.

The first step out of this nightmare of karma is to take ABSOLUTE responsibility that we create ALL of our experience from our beliefs, which are mostly subconscious, that say we are unworthy because we have separated from GOD (which is untruth).

So, 4th dimension consciousness is hallmarked by this level of accountability. This first step of responsibility is the HARDEST an evolving being will ever make...which is why so many may not "make it" now, but Sun is ascending to 5th dimension, and the Earth to 4th, so if we want to be a participant in the New Earth experience, we have to choose to stop playing dumb, and immature, and grow up!

I hear that the crop formations resonate on our soul level even if we dont' consciously understand their message-they can't just spell it out in english, (or spanish, portuguese, italian, russian...lol) because we have FREE WILL and must choose to forgive ourselves and take responsiblity ourselves. Its all part of the "evolution game." Hey, we created it!!

We are going to make it, all beings do. It's not a matter of "if", its only a matter of "when," and that's our choice alone to make!!

~TRUST THE PROCESS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
city, crop circle, september, skyscrapers